Captured Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAHHH!! UuuuHHH!! I'm going to...AAHHH! Miranda!" He was running on instinct, his mouth capturing his gorgeous girlfriend's lips in the moment of his erotic pinnacle. His loins burst, cum spewing through Miranda's impaled snatch, filling it with sticky-warm seed.

"AAaahhh!! So much cum in my pussy, oh fuck. Yes, Derek. I love how your cum feels inside my warm pussy," Miranda purred, grinding on top of him to wrest out the last few spurts into her wetness. When his cock finally stopped twitching inside her moist heat, Miranda collapsed on top of him, moaning and whispering in his ear.

"Don't move. I don't want them to hurt you." Miranda rolled off of her boyfriend and crawled on all fours over to Jake. The man's cock was as solid as granite, saluting her nakedness at full attention. Clearly he was enjoying the show more than a little, just as Miranda had hoped. The big-breasted brunette now sat back on her knees and looked up at her captor with beseeching eyes.

"What do you want, bitch? Applause? Is that all you and your boyfriend can give us for a fuck-show? One measly orgasm?" When Miranda realized that the man-and-wife team of captors was going to think of more sadistic things to make her and Derek do to each other, she decided to head off their creativity before it was too late and play the willing participant. So instead the young brunette dared to lean forward, tonguing Jake's testicles.

"Mmm! No, Master, no Mistress. The show isn't over...I just thought you might want to join in. I'll...Mmm...why don't you fuck my ass while Derek watches, Sir? Or perhaps you could fuck my pussy and make Derek lick out your cum? Please Master, let me please you."

Jake gave Miranda a skeptical look, his face darkening. He shot a glance at Ashley.

"I think the bitch is just trying to distract and appease us. What do you think, love?"

Ashley was playing with her long red hair. She laughed, a sultry sound. "Oh, I think you're absolutely right, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't reward her a little for taking the initiative. Let's be a little merciful this once, okay hubby?"

Jake glowered. "I suppose." His face suddenly brightened. "Fine. I have an idea."

He laid Miranda on her back, her legs spread wide to reveal her cum-soaked snatch. Then he proceeded to plunge his angry cock right between her cunt lips, establishing a firm rhythm right away as he lay on top of her. He kissed Miranda ferociously, his cock sliding so quickly into her it was like a machine gun of firing sensations, her pussy clenching uncontrollably on his cock when he reached down to tweak her clitoris with an unexpected tug.

He felt the slender girl convulsing on his still swiftly-pumping prick, and he just kept fucking her like a brute. "Okay...time for your boyfriend to join in on the fun. Tell him to kneel between my legs and lick my testicles while I fuck you."

Miranda paled at those words, well aware of what that appalling request would sound like to poor Derek. But she also knew that Derek loved her and would worry that they might hurt her if he didn't do exactly as they said. So, within seconds, the young brunette said the words Jake commanded.

"Please, Derek...lick Jake's balls. I want you to lick and suck Master's balls." Soon enough the teenage girl captive began to hear the sound of Derek slurping and licking on Jake's testicles. Jake groaned with contentment, his shaft vanishing into Miranda's raw-rubbed cunt faster and faster, a blur of thrusting flesh.

"Uh! Uh!! Uuuhhh!!" Miranda was grunting now, her arousal building again. She didn't want to voice it though, not when it was bad enough that poor Derek had to lick their captors' balls. Meanwhile Ashley had the gun trained on Derek, watching for even the slightest sign of anything other than total submission. Miranda could feel Jake's shaft straining in her slimy, cum-coated channel as he plunged harder and harder into her silken sheath. He was grunting as ferociously as an animal in heat, his body spearing into her like a jackhammer.

"Ooohh god," Miranda sighed, biting her lip to keep from moaning.

"Now tell your boyfriend how much you love having another man's cock slamming up your worthless twat, bitch. Do it or I'm going to get angry," Mistress Ashley warned.

Suddenly the young brunette moaned loudly, her hands cupping Jake's ass as he drilled her cunt full. "Yes, Sir. Oooohh fuck...FUCK my pussy with your raging cock, you bastard. I love it plowing my tight, wet fuck-hole, Sir! Please fill me...plunge your magnificent cock into my wet cunt until you burst inside me. I love it...I love your cock fucking me over and over. Please. More! Harder!! Ohhh god...!!"

Miranda almost didn't mean a word of it, except a part of her actually DID, and it had something to do with the lust rising through her loins, with the constant friction and the occasional tweaks of her clitoris thanks to Jake's roaming fingers. More than that, there was this sickening yet oddly redemptive truth that Miranda couldn't deny. A small, barely accessible darker side within her was incredibly aroused, horny as hell to have this potent male plunging his nasty cock deep into her sex while her helpless boyfriend could do nothing but lick and fondle the powerful male's scrotum.

The beautiful young woman's pale hands stroked Jake's shoulders, her pussy clenching tightly around his pumping prick as she wiggled her ass and thrust her hips downward to meet his pulverizing fucks. "Ooooohh!! Fuck me, Master. Fuck me and stretch my tight wet pussy until I gush on your enormous cock!"

"Tell me you like it more than your boyfriend's, little cunt. Tell me you know my big, hard COCK is twice the dick your boyfriend's will ever be."

Miranda licked her lips, dying a little inside that she had to say this, but part of it was true - Jake's cock was longer, thicker, and more effective as it pumped furiously between her cunt lips like a godlike fuck machine. She rolled her hips to meet the man's brutal thrusts, moaning as the words finally spilled out of her.

"I...I'm sorry Derek. I love you, Derek, but Jake's cock is so good. I..." She cringed inside even as part of her knew that what she was about to say was absolutely true. "I love Jake's cock fucking me more than yours, Derek. His shaft's so big, it's hitting me so DEEP, baby...so much deeper than yours. I love the way he fucks me like a monster, like you never will," she cried, her breasts aching with arousal as her dripping pussy hugged snugly to Jake's furiously thrusting penis.

Then the moment came, a climax to end all climaxes. Ecstasy beyond anticipation. Jake grunted and Miranda screamed as their twin orgasms exploded through their loins, sending each of them into their own version of sweet oblivion, one masculine, one feminine. Miranda's pussy coated Jake copiously in her pungent juices, her sex fluids claiming her captor's cock with her scent. Simultaneously Jake groaned a long, primal surrender to pleasure, his cock spurting heavy jets of cum which totally filled the girl's young pussy and came flowing back out in excess, darkening the floor with oozing wetness.

"AhhhH!! You little SLUT, you milked me completely dry. I've never gushed like that in any fuck-toy before! Mmmm!!" he groaned, looking down as his cock's last spasm ended. He kept his softening prick nestled in Miranda's warmth, relishing the soft, clinging feel of her cunt around every inch of his girth. 'Aaahhh' Jake thought, 'I never want this sensation to fucking end!'

Behind Jake, Miranda's boyfriend was still slurping on Jake's testicles.

"That's enough, man-slut!" Derek hung his head in shame, his gaze glued to the floor as he tried to pretend he didn't notice the copious flow of jism that leaked from Miranda's sex the moment Jake withdrew from the tight seal of her cunt lips.

Jake grasped Derek by the throat and pointed at the ruined, cum-sheened mess that had once been a pristine and untainted young pussy. "See the mess me and your girlfriend just made, champ? Guess what? It's your job to CLEAN her up." Jake thrust the young man's face into his girlfriend's thoroughly used pussy, and the young man's slurps filled the dungeon as the twittering of birds signaled the dawn's rising sun.

*****************************************