Carnal Knowledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'And you're giving her Tuesdays as well until she goes?'

'I intend to. But I don't know what her shifts are going to be like. She was chopping and changing at the best of times. Now she's on her way out who knows what they'll lumber her with.'

'I see what you mean.' Julia nodded thoughtfully then burst into a radiant smile. 'For the next month or so you feel free to swap my usual nights around to fit in with Carole's shift patterns. I don't mind when I see you, as long as I still get my four nights.'

Now should have been the moment to talk longer term, but Heather bottled the chance. With Julia so reasonable it simply wasn't possible.

'I'll catch up with her later,' she said instead. 'By the time I see you tonight I'll have next week laid out, if nothing else.'

'What if she wants tonight?'

'She'll be out of luck. I owe you big-time. And tonight I'm going to repay.'

Julia's smile spread even wider 'That is the correct answer.

A new light in her lover's eyes brought it home to Heather. Soon, in maybe only a month, she wouldn't be in three relationships, she'd just be in one. And being in just one relationship seemed to be dodgy, to say the least. A lover who tolerated two others was a different kettle of fish to one who had no rivals to worry about.

An unrivalled lover was likely to become ever more possessive as time went by.

Gulp!

Four guys on the next table were getting on their feet and gathering their possessions. Others in The Union were doing likewise. Afternoon lectures were due to kick off.

It was now or never.

'Julia,' she began tentatively.

Julia was also on her feet, smiling down at her. 'I need to fly,' she said. 'I'm over the other side of the Civ Eng block. We can talk about the future tonight, after you've started repaying your debt.'

'What do you mean by that?'

'I'm being extremely understanding towards your situation. And I'm expecting you to be understanding in the extreme in return. Think about it and ciao for now.'

'But we need to talk this through.'

Julia grinned in response and walked away, waggling her fingers in farewell.

Cripes, thought Heather. What have I let myself in for!