Carole's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't hear you. What do you want?" Paul said.

"Please, let me suck your cock and… and… eat your cum," she said, in a little stronger voice.

Satisfied with her response, Paul pressed his cock to Carole's face, rubbed the leaking head all over her cheeks and lips then pushed the head past her lips and into her mouth. Instinctively, she swirled her tongue around the shaft as he slowly pushed into her mouth. He was surprisingly gentle, though, not forcing his cock any further than she could take. She took about half of it before she started to gag, so she concentrated her attention on what she had in her mouth. Paul's pre-cum didn't taste all that bad, she decided. It had sort of a slightly salty, but otherwise neutral, taste.

After working on Paul for a while, Peter took his turn, and slowly eased himself a little further than his brother had been, just nudging the head of his dick past her gullet at the opening of her throat. She sucked Peter like that for a few minutes then went back to Paul, then for quite some time, the twins alternated offering her their cocks. At one point, she pulled Paul out of her mouth and licked the underside of his cock, as she'd seen in the porno tapes she and Mark had watched early in their relationship. She licked Paul's dick like an ice cream cone, then she did the same to Peter.

After awhile, Carole started to relax and get into the rhythm of the act. To her astonishment, she realized that sucking these admittedly beautiful pieces of meat was turning her on. A look of excitement was mixed with the fear and concern on her face as she went from one big cock to the other. She swirled her tongue around the head of each cock as they scudded into her throat. Occasionally, she would gag as one brother or the other would push a little too far, but otherwise she found she was getting comfortable with their cocks in her mouth.

After a fair amount of time, the brothers pulled away and gazed down on their prize. Carole sat back on her haunches, her tits rising and falling with the rapid breathing in her chest.

"I think it's time we got a good look at that pussy, don't you think?" Peter said. "Why don't you sit back on the sofa, my dear, and show us what you've got. If it's as hot as that mouth of yours, we're in for a treat."

Carole's eyes glistened, still from a sense of humiliation, but also from rising excitement. She sat down on the sofa then laid back and slowly spread her legs. The twins both whistled in excitement as they got their first good look at Carole's cunt. Like everything else about her physical features, it was just right. Her coral nether lips weren't real full, but they were well defined, and they were framed by a moderately thick bush of the same dark brown color as her hair, a bush she kept trimmed back just a bit.

She ran both hands up the insides of her thighs then parted her pussy lips with both of her middle fingers together. An involuntary gasp of pleasure escaped her lips as her fingers found her wet pussy. She cupped her entire mound with both hands and snaked a middle finger up her juicy slot and around her swollen clit. Another gasp, a moan almost, escaped her lips as she began to finger herself in earnest. She couldn't believe how horny she was! Carole forgot everything else around her and worked on stoking her inner fire to a fever pitch. She used both hands and all of her fingers on her dripping-wet cunt and she felt a haze of lust descend over her body. With a sense of resignation, she surrendered to her passion. Her mind may have been mortified at what she was being made to do here, but her sex-starved body had made its decision, and it was ready for action.

Suddenly, Carole felt her hands being pushed away, replaced by a pair of lips and a tongue. She opened her eyes wide to see one of the twins – Paul, she was pretty sure – bury his face in her crotch and begin to eat her out. Although Carole was no different from most women, in that she didn't mind receiving oral sex, she'd never really taken to it. Mark was OK at it, but she'd grown to dislike the taste of her pussy on his lips when he finished, so that, too, had gradually fallen out of their sexual repertoire.

But Paul's action in her pussy was reminding her of just how good cunnilingus could be under the operation of a skilled practitioner. And Paul was very skilled with his mouth. The twin used his long tongue to probe her inner walls, then curled the tip around her clit and began to lash the hard bud. Carole threw her head back and groaned loudly, lustfully. All pretence at resistance to the brothers' seduction was gone now. She was now just an animal in heat, open, willing and ready for sex, and she surrendered to the mounting fury of a mindless, all-consuming lust.

Paul cupped Carole's butt in his hands and covered her pussy from top to bottom with licks, kisses and sucks. Carole slid further and deeper in the sofa as her hips rolled around Paul's face, trying to get his mouth to touch every millimeter of her burning snatch. Her hands gripped the hair on the back of Paul's head as she emitted an incoherent sexual babble.

"Oh God. Oh fuck. Feels… so… good," Carole panted. She could feel a monstrous orgasm building like a volcano in her groin, but before she could peak, Paul pulled his face away, stood up and turned to his brother.

"Man, you've got to try some of that," he said. "It's been a long time since I've had a tastier twat."

Peter grinned as he knelt between Carole's outstretched legs and put his face to her crotch. But instead of plunging right in, he blew lightly on her flaming cunt, which had the same effect as blowing on a hot coal. A spasm of lust rippled up her spine as Peter blew on her pussy, then followed it with light butterfly kisses on her clit.

"Oh my God, p-p-please! God, I'm so close, make me cummmm!" Carole wailed as Peter stepped up the pace of his oral assault. Paul, meanwhile, knelt on the sofa, fisted his dick at the base and pressed the head to Carole's lips. Carole hungrily sucked Paul's cock into her mouth and began to work a good two-thirds of his joystick back and forth in her mouth. Squeals and humming sounds cut loose from Carole's fully stuffed mouth. Paul wrapped his hands in Carole's hair as he closed his eyes tight and fought for control, which was tough, because Carole was going wild under Peter's talented mouth, tongue and fingers. She sucked him deep in her mouth, and into her throat, not caring any more about her gag reflex, then she rubbed his cock frenziedly over her lips and tongue and all over face before plunging it back into her mouth. Over and over she did this as Paul raised his eyes to the ceiling in ecstasy.

From somewhere deep in her gut, Carole felt the rumblings of a stupendous orgasm begin to build. Her entire body shuddered as waves of pleasure reached a crescendo then exploded out her crotch. Carole pulled the cock out of her mouth and screamed in passion as she had one of the hardest orgasms she'd had in years.

Carole's cunt was still twitching as Peter stood up on wobbly legs and swung Carole's legs around until she was lying full on her back on the sofa. Carole didn't need to be told what to do; she spread her legs open wide and eagerly awaited Peter's cock. But before he fucked her, he needed to give her one more reminder of her station in life. So he teased her with his purple boner, rubbing the head between her lips, slapping her open, drooling sex with his shaft and taunting her vocally.

"Is this what you want? You want my big, hard dick in your hot cunt, don't you, bitch," Peter snarled. "Little Miss Happily-Married is just like all the other whores when they get a hold of a man with a big dick who knows how to use it. Isn't that right, whore?"

Even through the veil of lust that enveloped her, Carole was stung by his words, but at that point all she cared about was getting that prime piece of meat in her pussy.

"Fuck me," she whispered urgently. "Please. You've taken me this far; please, finish me off. Fuck me, Peter, please, fuck me."

That was what Peter had been waiting for, and with a growl, he pushed the head of his dick past Carole's opening and slowly, very slowly, pushed it past her liquid lips. Before he'd even got half of it in, Carole felt another orgasm race through her body. She quivered and quaked as Peter pushed himself all the way, filling her to the brim. In and in and in he pushed until he finally hit bottom. Carole was beyond coherent thought as Peter began to fuck her with short strokes, rutting his tool deep in her box.

Paul stepped up to the sofa and returned his cock to Carole's mouth from the side, and she licked and sucked his meat voraciously, so much so that he had to stop frequently to keep from cumming too soon. Together the twins used Carole like a toy, like an object. There was nothing like love in this three-way coupling, but there was plenty of lust, and Carole found herself wallowing in the feeling of being dirty, of having hot sex without strings or commitment, of having nothing else to worry about but pure mind-numbing pleasure.

Peter steadily increased the pace of his cock in Carole's pussy and was rewarded by an increased pace in Carole's hip motion. She bucked herself upward and rolled herself around and around to get all of Peter's pulsing cock deep in her womb. Paul maneuvered Carole's head to regulate the depth and angle of his cock in her mouth, and she alternately felt her cheeks hollow out as he pulled back and bulge out as he pushed it in. As Peter began to pound himself harder and faster in her cunt, she felt another explosion in her groin as she convulsed around Peter's pistoning penis.

All too soon, Peter felt his balls begin to tingle, so he pulled back, then ripped his dick reluctantly out of Carole's pussy with a wet sucking sound at the same time that Paul extracted his dick from her mouth. A flood of female juice trickled out of Carole's pussy following the departure of Peter's cock, and a trail of cummy spittle followed Paul's cock out of her mouth.

"When we get finished here, I'm going to come back and teach you how to deep throat a cock," Paul said shakily as he positioned himself between Carole's legs. "That's about you need to learn to become a perfect whore."

Then Paul closed his eyes in reverie as he pushed his dick into Carole's pussy and rammed it all the way to the hilt in one long thrust. Carole let out an orgasmic squeal as Paul immediately grabbed her hips and began to fuck her at a hard, but measured pace, and she wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him in even deeper. A stream of obscene babble flew from her lips as she rode Paul's magnificent cock.

From above her head, she felt Peter settle in. He clutched his cock at the base and ran the shaft over her nose and open mouth. Carole curled her tongue out of her mouth and licked the shiny shaft, getting a good taste of her pussy juices as she did. Lifting her head up, she gripped Peter's dong with both hands and brought the head to her tongue, which she used to lash the purple, bubbling head. Her whole body was on fire, all thoughts of husband and family long banished, and she opened her mouth and drew Peter's cock into her mouth. She sucked him like that for a few minutes, while Paul continued to stroke her pussy with strong, steady thrusts of his turgid cock.

Peter then fully straddled Carole's head, which he pulled back, so that her mouth was open wide, and pushed his cock forcefully into her mouth and into her throat. She made sloppy, gagging noises as Peter began to fuck her face with abandon. Together, the twins pushed and pulled the tasty brunette like a machine, sending electric waves of passion coursing through her body. In and out, out and in, they worked their 10-inch pussy pleasers like pistons, fucking Carole like she hadn't been fucked in years. And she was reveling in it, her body a tangled mass of orgasmic feelings as she gave herself over to a lust the depth of which she'd never known she had.

The office filled with the groans, sighs and gasps of wild, unbridled passion. Up, up and up, the trio climbed the orgasmic mountain, as the cries of lust swelled, but they couldn't keep climbing forever. The twins had been hyped for quite some time anticipating this event, and finally their self-control cracked. Peter and Paul, communicating on some higher level known only to twins, suddenly began to simultaneously pump their cocks harder than ever in their respective holes. Peter gripped Carole hard behind the neck and furiously fucked her mouth, almost filling her throat to the hilt and making her cheeks bulge with every thrust, while Paul picked her legs up by the ankles, pushed them high over Carole's head and fucked her with everything he had.

Watching his brother pound Carole's cunt mercilessly is what finally pushed Peter over the edge. With a loud gasp, he felt his cock swell then explode in a dozen rusty cum shots deep into Carole's stomach. Carole frantically tried to pull Peter's dick out of her mouth when she felt the head balloon, but Peter clutched her head tightly, keeping himself deep in her mouth. Carole felt hot jets of fluid fill her throat and mouth, and she fought to pull his cock out and keep from choking on the huge thick load of cum.

"C'mon, swallow it, bitch, swallow it all," Peter said through clenched teeth, and more as a defensive reaction, she did, all but a few drops that dribbled out the corners of her mouth and down her cheeks. Watching Carole struggle with Peter's oral load finally pushed Paul to his long-awaited orgasm, and with a hiss, he gave Carole three extra-deep thrusts then released a waterfall of cum in a dozen or more sizzling-hot spurts. He spent himself deep in Carole's quim, flooding her womb with seemingly a gallon of cum.

The moment Paul's cock erupted, Carole felt the grandmother of orgasms rush right along with the spray of semen that was bathing her inner walls. For long minutes, the trio trembled and shook as the mighty throes of orgasm spent themselves.

Carole lay back on the sofa stunned as the twins finally extricated themselves from her horny holes. Throughout the fairly active sex life that she'd enjoyed during her late teens and through 21 years of marriage, she'd never ever been fucked like that. Her sweat-slick breasts heaved as she fought to return to some semblance of reality.

She thought for a moment that they might be through with her, so she could leave and try to sort out what had happened. But the twins weren't done. They had each dropped two Viagra pills right before Carole had arrived, and the drug was at its peak of power. So much so that their cocks never completely deflated, but were still halfway hard, and Carole's pussy lurched at the sight of their long dongs as they each emerged from the adjoining bathroom. Carole sat up on the sofa and gazed at the objects of her lust, and immediately took them both in her hands as they sat back down on either side of her.

This time, Peter sat on Carole's right and Paul at her left, and together they began to run their fingers through Carole's flooded pussy. She felt herself being pulled to her left, into Paul's lap, where his semi-hard cock ran between his legs like a giant snake. She hefted the long stem in her hands and covered it with her mouth. With Paul still not quite fully hard, Carole quickly found every inch of his meat in her mouth. Her lips felt Paul's wiry pubic hair and she used a sucking motion with her throat to get him fully hard. As his shaft swelled, Carole tired to back away, but Paul's hand on the back of her head kept her in position. Soon, to her amazement, she found herself sucking Paul's entire cock without gagging. Somehow, this gave her a vicarious thrill, to know that she could take a man all the way in her throat.

Carole bobbed her head and slashed her tongue around the hard shaft in her mouth, sucking him to his base, then back up. Watching his brother get his cock thoroughly vacuumed had inflamed Peter's dick to rampant hardness, and he knew just what he wanted. Deftly, he maneuvered Carole onto the floor, on her knees between Paul's legs. In this position she could really go to work on Paul's dick, and she sucked with ever-increasing vigor.

Suddenly, Carole felt her legs being spread apart, quickly followed by Peter's long, active tongue. Peter lashed Carole's dripping pussy then worked just the tip of his tongue over her throbbing clit. Carole groaned heavily as she felt her arousal soaring again. She couldn't believe the feelings coursing through her body. She had never been this turned on. Her mind was completely blown with the overwhelming lust that had consumed her.

Peter worked his tongue fiercely up and down and in and out of Carole's pussy, adding his lips and a couple of fingers to really open her up good, and as he had anticipated, she unconsciously thrust her ass up to allow him easier access. Right before his eyes, Carole's pink puckered asshole lay open and accessible, and after one particularly vigorous swipe with his tongue up her frothy furrow, he just continued right up and lashed her asshole.

Carole immediately bolted upright, fully aware for the first time in a while. She had an inkling of what Peter was about to do, and that was something she couldn't allow.

"No! You can't do that!" she exclaimed wildly.

"Oh, but I can, and I will," Peter replied.

"Please! Don't! You'll hurt me," Carole pleaded. "I've never done it there before."

Carole was in a sudden panic. Anal sex to her had always been something dirty, disgusting. In her mind, the asshole was for outgoing, not incoming, and she couldn't imagine that any woman would get any pleasure out of having her ass penetrated. Mark had asked her about it early in their marriage, and she had emphatically rejected the notion, so he'd never brought it up again.

But Peter ignored her pleas and continued licking her ass, getting her good and wet in her backside. After a few minutes, he eased his middle finger just past the anal ring and held it there, getting her butt used to the idea of insertion.

Carole tried to fight the intrusion into her butt, but Paul held her tightly at her upper arms, not letting her pull away. Peter slowly pushed his finger into Carole's rectum and quickly established a slow, but steady rhythm with his finger. After a few minutes of this, Carole had finally calmed down, but hot tears of shame rolled down her cheeks at the knowledge that Peter was going to fuck her in her virgin ass and there wasn't a thing she could do about it.

Satisfied that Carole wouldn't fight him, Peter removed his finger from inside her ass, but massaged the outside of her rear opening for a few seconds before getting up and walking to his side of the desk. Paul, meanwhile, had insistently pushed his cock back in Carole's mouth, distracting her attention.

When Peter returned, he had what looked like a jar of cold cream. When he opened the jar, Carole saw what looked like a clear cream of some sort. Peter dipped two fingers into the goo and rubbed the cream all over the opening to her ass. Carole whimpered slightly when Peter slowly, sensually, rubbed the cream around the entrance to her asshole and eased one of his cream-coated fingers into her rectum. Carole groaned, in spite of her fear, and soon her groans of pain had become moans of pleasure.

Carole was shocked by the erotic feelings welling in her body from Peter's digital assault on her ass. After the initial pain of insertion, waves of pleasure began to radiate from her ass, helped along, she quickly realized, by the tingling effect of the cream. Soon, Carole was thrusting her ass back onto Peter's fingers, two of which were fucking her ass as far as they could go.

Ripples of lust soared through Carole's body as Peter fingered her ass. The feeling was like nothing she'd ever experienced before, a fullness that seemed to touch every nerve ending in her butt. At that moment, she finally understood the attraction of anal sex, and when Peter thrust the other fingers of his hand into her twitching twat and began to double-fuck her with his fingers, Carole arched her back and screamed as an incredible orgasm swept over her. Keeping her fist wrapped tightly around Paul's cock, she panted out her climax, humping her hips back on Peter's hand. What she did next shocked her.