Carole's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,238 Followers

"C'mon Peter, fuck my ass," she said in a firm voice, completely unbidden from her hosts. "Fuck me someplace my husband's never been. I want to feel your cum in my butt."

Peter looked up at his brother and grinned. As expected, as had been the case with all of the others, overwhelming lust had easily trumped the marital vows. Carole was theirs, completely and totally.

Gripping his cock at the base, Peter eased the head of his cock to the opening of Carole's ass and pushed slightly. In spite of her wanton desire, Carole tensed at the touch of his dick at her opening.

"Relax," Paul said softly, even gently, as he watched his brother begin to claim his prize. He held Carole tightly as Peter pushed the head of his cock past her anal ring. There was some resistance at first, but within moments, the head popped past her tight ring and he felt his cock in Carole's hot, virgin asshole. Carole screamed as she felt her butt hole being violated. The pain was intense, and she tried to wriggle her ass off his dick. But Peter was insistent and Paul continued to hold her tightly. Peter simply waited, with the head of his dick firmly, tightly, in her ass. He started making slow fuck motions, slowly but surely pushing himself deeper in Carole's ass.

After a few minutes, Carole felt the pain subside, replaced by a warm glow of pleasure. As Peter eased inch after inch of his long, fat cock in Carole's asshole, Carole began to lose herself in the feelings. Something about the wickedness of what she was doing inflamed her, and when Peter had a little over half of his cock in her ass, Carole hurled her hips back to get every bit of his love tool in her ass.

Carole went wild at that point. Everything she'd ever known or thought about sex had been thrown out the window as she humped her ass back on Peter's pounding cock. At the same time, she consumed Paul's dick, sucking him like it was her last meal, deep-throating his cock, then licking the underside of his shaft, then back to sucking. Over and over she did this, as Paul pushed up with his hips to fill Carole's mouth and throat with as much of his cock as possible. He marveled at how quickly Carole had picked up the art of deep throat. As he had predicted to his brother at the time of her hiring, Carole had proven to be a wildcat under her conservative, happily-married façade.

Peter couldn't believe how hot and tight Carole's ass felt. He fucked the buttery walls of her rectum with absolute abandon, and Carole fucked right back with equal ardor. She fucked her ass wildly on Peter's throbbing tool, and when she reached underneath her body to finger her bloated clit and dripping pussy, she had a flash orgasm that built into a ever-rising series of orgasms, one after the other. She worked herself frenziedly back and forth between the two cocks that were giving her so much pleasure; more pleasure than she thought could be possible from sex.

The brothers could feel the cum building in their balls as they slammed their dicks into Carole's body. Low moans escaped their lips as they fucked their new girl. Carole was oblivious to anything except the magnificent dicks that were at her disposal. Gone were any thoughts of regret or remorse; any sense of humiliation had vanished under the waves of erotic pleasure. Orgasm after orgasm swept her body, leaving her in something close to a catatonic state.

Peter could feel the gravy strokes coming, so he straddled Carole's thighs, gripped her hips tightly and rammed his cock viciously in her ass. Paul was nearing completion, as well, and he humped his cock deep in Carole's throat. Carole, too, was climbing inexorably to a truly awesome full-body orgasm as she strummed her clit, which she could never recall being this swollen, while she used two fingers from her other hand to fuck her pussy in rhythm to the sublime fucking her ass was receiving.

With a roar, Peter felt his cum jet through his shaft and spew out the end of his dick. He fucked hard right through a succession of rock-hard cum shots that bathed Carole's rectum in white fuck sauce. Seconds later, Paul lifted his hips up one final time and exploded deep in Carole's throat, and this time she clamped her lips around the base of his cock and used her mouth and throat to milk every drop of Paul's cum into her stomach.

As she felt the twin jets of cum filling her body, Carole shuddered from her head to her toes as the most massive orgasm she'd ever felt roared through her like greased lightning. The moment Paul's cock finished spewing, she lifted her head from his lap and howled, loud and long. Peter's cock slipped out of Carole's ass at that point, and he and his brother sat back and watched in awe as Carole's body was racked with orgasmic spasms. It was all too much for her, and with a gasp, she slumped forward on the sofa, passed out.

When she finally came to, Carole was still laying face down on the sofa. Slowly, wearily, she lifted her head and looked around for a moment, as if unsure of where she was. She was startled when she saw that both the brothers were fully dressed behind their respective workstations and conducting business as if nothing had happened.

Peter looked up when he noticed that Carole had stirred.

"Get dressed," he commanded. "When you're dressed, we'll tell you what we've decided to do."

Carole's muscles screamed as she stood up and began to dress in silence. The first thing she noticed was that her panties were missing. When she asked about them, one of the twins replied that they had kept them as a souvenir. She just shook her head, finished dressing and stood in front of the twins as if she was about to receive a judgment, which, in a sense, she was.

"Carole, we have decided to help you, so we have a proposition for you," Peter began. Relief flooded Carole's body when she heard that, but it was short-lived.

"Yes, we are going to make you an offer that will be to the benefit of everyone," Paul continued. "We will pay Henderson the $150,000 you, 'misplaced,' out of our own pocket. We can afford it, but you have to agree to serve us for an indefinite period of time."

"What do you mean, 'serve you'?" Carole asked, although she thought she knew what they were talking about.

"Carole, when we started this company, we looked for some innovative ways to motivate our work force, especially upper management," Peter said. "This is a highly demanding, highly stressful business we're in, so we thought of ways to ease the stress of the job. We concluded that a sexually-satisfied workplace is a happy, productive workplace."

Carole felt her insides lurch as the meaning of his words started to hit home.

"We created a position in this firm that we call the liaison officer. This job calls for a female whose main function is to provide sex for worthy executives," Paul said. "It has proven to be a very successful position. As you can see, stress on the job here is low and productivity is high. And the person who fills the job enjoys more good sex than they've had their entire lives."

"In other words, you want me to become your company whore, is that right?" Carole said with more than a touch of anger in her voice. "You bastards. You bring me up here, coerce me into having sex with you and now you want me to fuck the whole company? I won't do it. I love my husband and I have no intention of cheating on him any more than I already have. Today was one thing, but what you're asking me to do is something else altogether. Haven't you humiliated me enough already?"

"Oh, my dear, you haven't seen humiliation yet," Peter said. "Try the humiliation of being arrested in front of your family. How about the humiliation of being put in central lockup with the street hookers and dopers. What about the humiliation of being convicted and going to prison? You really don't have much choice, my dear. You either become our sex provider or you go to jail. The choice is yours."

"Take the day to think about it," Paul said. "But unless you want to go to jail, you'll show up promptly at 8:15 dressed in a short dark skirt and the thinnest white blouse you can find, and no panties, no bra. You may wear hose if you desire, but if you do, you are to cut out the crotch and slit the seam up either side to allow easy access to your holes."

"Why 8:15?" Carole asked. "Doesn't the work day start at 8?"

"Oh, we want everyone in the upper floors to get a good look at you as you enter the building," Peter said. "We want them to see what they'll be sticking their dicks into – provided they meet certain performance goals. Oh, you will still receive the same salary as before, but you will, of course, be relieved of any accounting responsibilities."

"Make certain you think very carefully about this, Carole," Paul said finally. "We have more than enough evidence of your embezzlement to send you away for a long time. And we will prosecute you if you don't cooperate."

Then he showed her copies of some newspaper clippings from 1997 and 1998. They were stories about an accountant with Bourne and Bourne who had supposedly embezzled some money. She was convicted and sent to prison for 6-to-10 years for larceny.

"But I didn't take that money," she pleaded one final time. "I may have made a mistake, but if I did it was an honest mistake. I'm not like that."

"Ah, but this says you did," Paul said, waving a thick sheaf of documents. "Think about it. That's all."

With that, Carole gathered her things and fled the big office. Everything was a blur as she strode numbly to the elevator, rode to the bottom floor and walked to her car. She barely noticed that Peter's cum had oozed from her ass and dripped down the backs and insides of her thighs. The few people she encountered wrinkled their noses and gave her a knowing look, and she realized, to her mortification, that she reeked of sex.

For the sake of her tattered dignity, she didn't cry until she'd reached the safety of her front seat, but when she did, the dam burst. She cried bitter tears over the sudden change in her fate. She couldn't understand what had happened. Why was this happening to her? She'd been a pretty decent person all of her life; why was she being singled out for this kind of abuse? It didn't make sense.

When she finally pulled herself together, she headed for home, but as she made the 45-minute drive, a funny thing happened. As she replayed the events of the day, she found herself getting hot and wet again. She had to admit; she'd been fucked that day like she'd never been fucked before in her life. The only time that had even approached it was her wedding night, and while Mark had been very good that night, it couldn't compare to the peak she'd been carried to by Peter and Paul. Assholes they may be, Carole conceded, but they sure knew how to please a woman.

Without thinking, Carole found one of her hands between her legs, and she quickly felt her clit as it throbbed in renewed arousal. "What's happening to me?" Carole asked herself out loud. She didn't want to be the Bournes' whore; she wanted to go back to being Carole Banning, a happily married woman with a family. She was ashamed at what she'd done in the big office. She'd allowed two virtual strangers to do things to her she'd never let her husband do in 21 years of marriage, and it appalled her. She didn't want to be turned on by the prospect of sexual servitude.

But the proof was dripping between her legs in the form of her renewed arousal. All the way home, Carole fingered herself as she replayed the encounter in her mind, holding off her orgasm until she reached the garage at her house. When she finally came, weakly, she trudged wearily into the house. She left a note for Mark and the kids, telling them to fix frozen pizzas for supper, that she had taken ill at work and was going to bed. After a long, hot shower, she did just that, and as she slept, she had some positively outrageous dreams.

(To Be Continued)

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,238 Followers