All Comments on 'Castaways Ch. 05'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Don't stop writing

This is a great story...........keep it going. How are you not on the favorite authors list?

TricialenTricialenabout 16 years ago
Cliffhangers!

Oh how I love to hate cliffhangers...they have to be rescued, there's no way Em can have a baby on that island...but I want her to have John's baby and then I wonder what his son will think, but if he's half the man his father is he'll welcome her into their lives...sigh, now I have to wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
a baby?

Gosh, a baby on the island! It would be so difficult. Kinda like 'Lost' the series, when Claire had her baby. Hopefully this island does not have mysteries, like the smoke monster, whispers & 'Jacob'. LOL When will they be rescued? Great story, please continue. And please, please continue Nurse Jenny's story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HURRY AND WRITE MORE!!!!

This is a great story and I cant wait to read more...so please continue and soon if possible.haha

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 16 years ago
oh dear

you tease! can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story development!!!

Out of all the submissions I have read on this site, this story is the best! You have created likable characters one desires to learn more about. I can't wait to see what happens next. True literature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Castaways

It was an excellent story, I will give you that. This is the first I read of the series, so I don't know the timeframe. But, if it is in the 21st century, Barbados is an Island-Nation, an ex-colony for Britan. Was reorganized into a nation before the third, I believe it was, colony phase, as a nation that was dependant on the French.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Em"s age is showing, becoming a little bit annoying, her hot young body is causing John to look past the reality of his situation!!!

Of course I love watching, even fictional characters, lives blow up:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stage 5 Clinger is coming to the forefront!!!

Run John Run :)

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 2 years ago

Jeeesh drag it out some more huh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

OK, regardless of what they decide about a pregnancy ONCE THEY ARE RESCUED...getting pregnant while still trying to survive on the island would be INCREDIBLY STUPID. I'm not going to have much sympathy for Em if she can't understand this.

Essentially they should refrain form any sex act that could possibly result in pregnancy. That does not mean they can't have all kinds of kinky fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories