All Comments on 'Catch and Release'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ErotonautErotonautalmost 17 years ago
Be careful what you wish for

Great tale, but play with fire, and you're likely to get burned. All it would take is the door accidentally locking behind him whilst he waited for his hard-on to become less obvious, and she's liable to get more than she bargained on.

yakboy69yakboy69almost 17 years ago
Great story

Great story. Nice and hot. Well written.

DossoDossiDossoDossiabout 14 years ago

excellent, as always. looking forward to more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CATCH and release is one of the best stories on the entire web.

It is very well written and nicely paced.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 4 years ago
Good story .

I liked this tale and it could very easy be true somewhere . They are playing with fire as one of the comments suggest . She is a hot blooded woman and it would be very easy to end up on her back somewhere or maybe bent over the bathroom sink as one of her victims fucks her silly while hubby has no clue and she will love it .

This tale of desire needs another chapter . Excellent story !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written. If life ever brings you back to writing here, your stories will always be welcome. Whether they are real or fictional or a combination, they're a small piece of love being celebrated in a world that needs more of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous