Catch and Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then looked over her shoulder at his buds at the bar and slowly raised her skirt. Her ass was showing and the guys at the bar all began giving each other the high five at the sight.

My cock was aching it was so hard. I was waiting for the words to come and get her. She was going past the catch and release. It was obvious that she had this guy hook, line and sinker. He would have fucked her in a heartbeat, as would every guy in the place. It was now time for the release so that I could take her home and fuck her hard and fast they way I knew she was going to want it tonight.

"Damn" I mumbled to myself.

She is letting this really go. His hand was now cupping her breast and his other hand was fully on her ass with a finger resting against the crack of her ass.

The song finally ended and in my opinion none too soon. She broke away from him and began walking back to the bar. She sat down on her stool and flashed her pussy at me again. Her blouse was now wet with perspiration as it clung to her tits. Her areola and nipples were clearly visible.

Her dance partner stood next to her and I saw him lean into her ear and say something to her.

She replied, "I can't my husband will be here any minute."

He responded with, "We can make it a quickie up in my room. You will be back before he is here."

I took my cue and got up to head to the door so I could reenter. My cock was so hard I had to hunch over a bit to try and hide it.

I stood there for a moment waiting for my hard on to subside. I walked back into the bar and headed for her.

She was not there! Neither was the guy she had been flirting with!

I looked around and did not see her. I wandered back toward the restrooms thinking she had gone to the restroom.

I found her there. She was leaning against a wall and the guy was there still talking to her.

She saw me coming and said, "Hi Honey!"

She broke away from him and came to me. She kissed me passionately.

You could see the disappointment on the guys face.

She leaned into me and said, "Take me home and fuck me PLEASE!"

I grabbed her hand and we headed for the door.

When we got outside the cool breeze hitting her damp blouse made her nipples pucker up and point proudly forward.

I asked her, "Where is your car?"

She said, "I took a cab so I could ride home with you."

We got in the car and as I started the engine, Caren was stripping out of her blouse. She then rose off the seat and pulled her skirt off. She was naked except for her shoes.

She put her hands to her tits and began pinching and rolling her nipples.

"Oh my gawd that feels good! My nipples are aching to be sucked." She moaned.

I pulled onto the street and looked over at her naked body as the street lights flashed inside the car.

She moved her one hand to her pussy and said, "My pussy is soaking wet and my clit is hard. I can't wait to feel your hard cock sliding in and out of it."

She laid the seat back so that she could better finger her pussy. She had two fingers as far in her pussy as they would go and was massaging her clit.

I could feel my underwear getting damp from the copious amounts of precum that was leaking from it.

I had to stop at a traffic light and suddenly a big truck stopped next to us. The truck was on Caren's side. I heard his horn honk. I glanced up at him through the sunroof as he was staring at my naked wife fingering her pussy.

The light turned green and I pulled out as he honked his horn again.

"My gawd you have got to find somewhere to pull over and fuck me I can't wait till we get home." She moaned.

I quickly began looking around for some place to stop. Just up the road I knew of a park and figured at one am it would be deserted. I pulled into the park and found a secluded spot.

Caren opened the door and headed to the rear of the car naked. I turned it off and got out. She quickly unbuckled my pants, unzipped my fly, and pulled my pants and underwear down to my ankles in one swift move.

She turned around and placed her hands on the trunk of the car. She spread her legs and said, "Fuck me!"

I stepped up to her and guided my cock into her soaking wet pussy. Once again she was so wet that I felt her excessive fluids coat my balls as I entered her.

She moaned, "OHHHH FUCK YESSSSS!"

She began lunging her ass back at my cock and each time I shoved into her she pushed back causing a slapping noise.

She was grunting and groaning while grasping at the trunk of the car while I fucked her deeply on each stroke.

She moved one of her hands to her pussy, was massaging her clit while I bent over her, and put my hands on her large hanging tits. They were swinging back and forth from our motion and I pinched her nipples.

This caused an instant reaction in what was nearly a scream, "FUCK YES!"

I felt her pussy tighten on my cock, which sent me over the edge. My knees buckled and I groaned as her body shuddered and she was making grunting noises rolling into her orgasm.

I stayed there bent over her body holding onto her heaving breasts as we both were trying to catch our breath.

Suddenly a car started up near to where we were.

"OH SHIT!" I exclaimed as I pulled up my pants.

Caren began laughing as she ran to get in the car. Just as we both got in the car the mystery car pulled by and stopped about fifty feet from us. The dome light came on in the car and it was another couple thank goodness. They both were applauding.

Caren began laughing and said, "Let's go home."

I started the car and pulled out of the park.

As we were driving home, Caren was still naked and I asked her, "Did you enjoy yourself tonight?"

She looked out the window of the car and said, "Yes."

I then said, "Things almost got a little carried away tonight didn't they?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I mean he had his hands on your ass, tits, and nearly your pussy tonight." I responded.

"Yah, it probably got a little carried away. But, it made me so horny I think you reaped the benefits and that poor guy is probably back in his hotel room jacking off." She stated.

"No doubt after the teasing you put him through. I know I would be." I grinned.

She responded with a grin and scooted over to put her hand on my cock.

"I'm not done with you yet." She purred.

I then asked, "Did you want to fuck him?"

She rubbed my cock, "This catch and release game is about releasing. I only want to fuck you. We both know that this gets us so horny that we end up fucking like wild animals."

"If I was not in the picture would you have fucked him?" I asked.

"Yes. But you are in the picture." She responded.

I pulled into a gas station as we were nearly out of gas.

"She said, "You sit here and I'll get it."

"YOU'RE NAKED!" I nearly yelled.

"So it's one forty five in the morning do you honestly think anyone will care. Besides it will give that kid inside something to tell his friends." She giggled.

With that she opened the door and got out. I was nervously looking around as she nonchalantly began pumping gas into the car. I figured she would get back in the car until it was done. Oh no, she stood out there until it was done. The kid inside had a big grin on his face as she headed inside to pay him. I watched as her cute little ass wiggled along.

She paid for the gas as if she was fully clothed then headed back to the car. The kid watched her all the way back.

She opened the door and said, "Damn that was a thrill."

I started the car and pulled onto the street as she reached for my cock again. She unzipped my pants and crawled over the console to suck my cock into her mouth.

I reached across her back and let my finger run down the crack of her ass grazing her rectum as she moaned on my cock. I then leaned further over and let my finger slid into her wet pussy.

She rose off my cock and mumbled, "Pull over I have got to fuck you again."

This time I pulled onto the side of the road. I tilted the wheel up and laid the seat back. She crawled on top of me. Her head was bent over by the headliner as she reached between us and guided my cock into her. She then laid down on top of me and was sliding her body up and down on mine as she fucked me again.

The friction from her position caused her to jerk and scream into another orgasm. She then crawled off me and I put the seat back up.

I turned onto the road and she leaned across me again and sucked me until I shot my load into her mouth.

She sat back over in her seat.

"I think we have uncovered the exhibitionist in you." I remarked.

"We should have done this years ago. I never knew how much fun it would be." She laughed.

As we pulled into the garage she asked, "Tomorrow is Saturday. Can we do it again?"

"Oh HELL yes!" I responded.

12