All Comments on 'Catching Mommy: Olivia Wins'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW

I liked Victoria Wins...but this is the best ending...not to mention the most logical based on all the foreshadowing in the previous stories...

I wanted the story to end to see who wins and now that it is over..I want more!

janettemwfjanettemwfabout 10 years ago
Camp Victoria

I couldn't help and shed a tear when Kate (Victoria's mother) admitted to Victoria that Olivia was prettier! That was sooo sad, I couldn't get past that, being a Mother of 2 I couldn't see any mother admitting something like that. *Sigh* .

I was so happy to read that Olivia will never have children of her own. Her genes will not be carried on ! Wooo Hooo

rozrulez3rozrulez3about 10 years ago
Olivia

See Victoria is a true submissive deep down & Olivia is the true Mistress because Victoria's pussy tingles submitting to Olivia although I wish I could see a picture (drawing) of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beyond the pale

This is erotic fantasy and suspension of disbelief is part of the package but this comes close to cruelty for cruelty's sake. Dom/sub relationships involve a certain amount of power exchange, but the ending and epilogue pushed that to an extreme. Unlike many of your other stories, the absence of affection dehumanizes the characters on both sides.

fallensaviourfallensaviourabout 10 years ago
my opinion

i think you wrote yourself into a bit of a corner, olivia is a flat character, nothing happens to her, at least in the other ending she learns/changes some, i've noticed in a couple of stories, you sometimes tend to make your dommes heartless and with few redeaming qualities, as previously stated this and a couple of other stories seem to stretch the willing suspension of disbelief with how the characters submit to someone not really worthy of it. i know it's porn and so some willing suspension of disbelief is required, but at the same time, you didnt get to be the best here by half assing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Unrealistic

In my experience, head cheerleaders usually wind up living in trailers with their fat alcoholic hubbies. Live-in maids are very rarely involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Job, Great Stories

As much as I've grown to hate Olivia, this ending was definitely, in my opinion, the best. I always like it when a pompous bitch wins out and they prove their pride isn't unfounded. I often feel bad for your protagonists, but damn do I enjoy it. It's cool you've given us the three different endings, too. Whatever I'm in the mood for, I'll be able to find it.

BladenessBladenessabout 10 years ago
Better than I imagined.

I loved this ending. This is one of the best endings I've read. It definitely hit my buttons or at least the 1st two pages. Please keep up the good work and thanks for writing this. I really liked the whole 'sexual hierarchy', 'checkmate', 'queen', 'peasant'. parts a lot. The ending is definitely twisted but I love it. Definitely much more wild than how most stories usually go. You are awesome and definitely my favorite writer on Literotica (and maybe the internet). :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It could be better...

It was an interesting and quite fair concept to have a 'what if' stories, but Olivia is such flat character in the whole story, she didn't deserve winning one. Her behaviour doesn't have any meaning apart form being cruel just for the sake of it, so how reader can feel for and cheer on her domination? This problem appears in a few of your works and in this story, especially in the epilogue, it's taken to extreme. It's a pity, as you have good writing style and some stories could be much better if only some characters doesn't break the mentioned earlier suspension of disbelief.

All in all, the whole story was a good read, but this piece and also Win-Win story aren't satisfying endings...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

While the foot fucking scene in this one was the hottest bit (I gots my kinks), and Win Win has best sequel potential, I still think Victoria Wins is the best ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My favorite ending

I like this one the best because to me Victoria seemed like a stuck-up British bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW

this ending was great action and drama like the one with Victoria Wins, just wish you could have mix the two together with Victoria being used like she was here and having the other girls join in from Victoria Wins with all the girls and women in this one. Wow maybe you can combine both or continue with this or something similar, I hope. GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!

MasterExxMasterExxabout 10 years ago
Judgment on all three endings:

"Victoria Wins" was fun, if a bit corny. It was nice seeing the "good guys" win.

"Win win for all" was okay. It didn't ring as *authentic,* since it had the least support from previous installments.

This one, "Olivia Wins," was insidious and definitely not a "happy" ending, but it was by far the hottest, partially because we got to see inside Victoria's mind as her will breaks, and her moment of catharsis as she realizes what her mother feels was awesome. I also loved how far into the "future" you went with the epilogue, and how far Victoria fell as a submissive.

Overall, this was a very strong series, one that I'm glad I kept up on. I look forward to future writing from you, especially if you continue "Like Mother, like Daughter."

rozrulez3rozrulez3about 10 years ago
Olivia

Victoria submitting to her arch enemy was the hottest thing ever & Victoria will stay submissive & Olivia will forever remain dominant, that turned Victoria on even more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
continue this storie

you should make a storie about wath the life of victoria and olivia as her save but not only a epilogue a hole storie

ewkpewkpabout 10 years ago
the true ending

this is the only ending that matters to me. a good end to a great series.

rozrulez3rozrulez3about 10 years ago
random

You should make another story where the female main character submits to her female arch enemy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
rodgering/to rodger, Bugger

Just so you know, rodgering/rodger just means to shag "gave her mum a right rodgering, also to bugger is to arse fuck. "She buggered her mother".

Snogging is just like french kissing or passionate kissing. "snogged her face off"

Further, Dogging is where

groups of people here in the UK meet up in places like car parks (parking lots) or parks, or scheduled places to watch others shag in their car, or to be watched....weird

TheCoxxxmann57TheCoxxxmann57over 9 years ago
Surprised

After reading this story and now admitting I'm a team Victoria guy I really liked the way you finished this story. I read Victoria wins and I was very happy and I thought I'd dislike the end of this one BUT.......this was a sweet ending laid out here. To see the utter humiliation my heroine received and see it lasting for a long time with her giving her life up to be with Olivia, making pornos and carrying her child just had me in awe. I loved this too......

iceblockiceblockover 9 years ago
Only one ending here

I don't think I am even going to bother reading the others. I always hoped You'd have Olivia win, but very clever way of trying to appease everyone. You've sat in my favourites list for a long time as a writer and it's only just now I have got around to reading your stories. In this instance it was a good thing because I got to read the whole thing at once :-) in many respects Your writing reminds me of and is very similar to another of my favourites Little Miss Blair both in terms of content and style.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a cum patch to clean :-)

iceblockiceblockover 9 years ago
And one other thing . . .

It would have been delightful as one of the final humiliations prior to being allowed to cum if Victoria was forced to suffer being urinated on by Olivia given Victoria's disgust at the act when her Mother was made to suffer this indignity earlier in the story. Again thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one request

do you think you could do an extra chapter where victoria gets doomed by her mom, that would be so fucking hot

Jimbabwe88Jimbabwe88over 9 years ago
Team Victoria!

I loved the Team Victoria ending and I even liked the ending where Victoria and Olivia won, but this ending... I couldn't handle it. I like Victoria too much and while she says she wouldn't have it any other way I just couldn't handle this ending. Nonetheless, though, this was a great series! My headcannon ending will always being Victoria Wins though. TEAM VICTORIA for life! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue this storie

This is the best storie.

You shouldmake a storie ass how it continueto victoria the mond in high school and the years i college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
brilliant

a fantastic story. Olivia wins was my preferred ending. Stocking lover is the best story teller there is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it gave it a 5

for content and to piss off dear annony!! What an asshole he/she/it and I'm picking it is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
E-P-I-C !!

I can write a review which will be a PHD in length, on my feelings about this saga and *ALL* three, enormous endings... But even then, I don't think the as a mortal, U can compared the awesomeness of you, you imagination and how you portray it. No words, just one, big WOW. I salute you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

wow wow wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Twist Ending?

Can you try to write an alternate ending where the moms take charge and humiliate the bratty bitches?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more olivia stories

She is the best caracter.

You shouldwrithe more stories about her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
best storie ever

Love Olivia great storie you should write more about her

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry but I would have rather seen the daughter win instead of the Oliva

The daughter at least she wasn't controlling her pets through just fear and blackmail she at least showed her pets love unlike Oliva who just used fear and blackmail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
As usual....

BRILLIANT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More stories on victoria

U should write more stories on Victoria life after she submits to olivia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow

you should do a storie about the epilogue.

great storie great caracters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A BIG TURN OFF

This ending was a big turn off.. you give power to only one fucking character and make other look like losers as if no one else in the society has balls. Why the fuck I read this anyway?

graymangazergraymangazerover 7 years ago

I'm not really a fan of alternative endings as I believe it takes away a lot of the emotion you feel when you finish reading, it can also be seen as a easy way out by the author: letting the readers make the decision for you. But judging by the feedback generated maybe I'm in a minority.

For me there is only one ending, and that's with Olivia winning. The others were good and well written but come completely out of the left field. Nowhere in the story is there a hint that Olivia would back down or even consider sharing, while Victoria is often having doubts and showing weaknesses. The fact that she seduced her own mother, following a command from her enemy, while trying to rationalize it as being a way to defeat Olivia shows that subconsciously she was already submitting. Maybe I'm going too deeply into it, maybe I'm seeing something that wasn't there but these things are what makes a story all the more readable in my opinion.

Although I liked the "Olivia wins," ending I did think it went a little too far. The whole story was quite over the top with girls seducing women and turning everybody into willing slaves at the click of a finger, but that's what makes it so good, and there was enough kinky lesbian sex to satisfy anyone. But rather than making Victoria a submissive pet, it seems that you have just destroyed her future and even her life. Maybe this was your intention, and as the author that's entirely your choice, but I would like to imagine a little more resistance and less enjoyment from Victoria as she is humiliated.

You already know about my other (insignificant) gripes, so I won't go over them. All in all, and despite the things I've mentioned I loved it. Very hot and very enjoyable.

Perhaps we could have a separate story focusing on Olivia, giving us more insight into her, and even a glimpse of how she trains Victoria.

Thanks and five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Olivia wins

That was totally awesome - always knew Victoria was going to loose and that Olivia was the strongest of them all - as it says she is the queen bee - I have read all of the entire series and all three alternate endings 3 times now and this was the best - (I am am middle age white male) - your writing is excellent and no matter how many negative moments you get - KEEP writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this ending suckeed

You ruined the story, this ending was not sexy or arousing, it made me hate the players all of them, her abusive mother, the traitor friends and eventually even Victoria.

This ending should have never left your editing tablet, is absolutely your worse effort at erotica ever. Sorry if that upsets or disturbs you, but I wanted you to know the truth ... every other story of yours I have read I absolutely enjoyed and was impressed with your imagination and story telling talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Awesome that Olivia wins in my eyes its the only one that really made sense for me with how the characters developed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SlutNoel

Bitter Sweet. As someone who dabbles in making partners humiliate themselves and submit to me, but at the same time feels weak at the knees in the presence of a true Alpha Dom, this version of the ending feel just right. Not even going to bother with the other two endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

This ending is the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just Desserts

Have not read other endings. The nice guy in me wanted Victoria to win period. Yet the reality and honestly Olivi had to be the winner. She is the most natural gifted Mistress. Loved how you gave her such mature tones and commands.

LoveSquirtyPetsLoveSquirtyPetsover 4 years ago
Awesome

I'm going to start by saying that I volunteer to be the suicide bomber that DPs Olivia with fistfulls of dynamite.

I have not read the other two endings yet but that is my next step.

Regardless of the other endings though, this is the most plausible. Although I am team Victoria and I think this ending went a bit overboard, this wasn't a story about Olivia being dominant it was from the beginning about Victoria coming to grips with her submissive needs and understanding them. The real turmoil was internal.

The abuse of her power and her understanding of her role as a domme was more than intense, bordering on obscene. I wanted to hate you for writing it but knew I couldn't for unfortunately the truth of the matter is that it happens. The flip side to it is that some subs need that type of control to be fulfilled, just maybe not to that extreme.

It's pussy not kryptonite.🤣🤣

Love your writing from beginning to end. Working my way from the top of the list. It's not just porn/eroticism, it's much more than that. It pulls you in and won't let go. Generally great character development but I have to agree that Olivia needed more depth. Maybe a chapter from Olivia's point of view. She did get put in check a time or two or at least was detoured.

Love ya Jas. Kisses and licks

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaabout 4 years ago
Amazing ending

The inner conflict of how it is Victoria feels is resolved magnificently in this ending. A stunning and highly charged set of sexual images and situation is brought forward in this very well written conclusion. An erotic whirlwind that left me having to change my panties...again. A masterfully crafted conclusion to an incredible series.

cdowdmacdowdmaalmost 4 years ago
sorry

I could not read this it just went the wrong way with me

I did not like the bitch at all and the first page just put me off. its to close to the type of people i had to work with and for that did not care about anything but them self's and would do anything to win.

Took a couple down in my day one really bad

sunny2020sunny2020over 3 years ago

Although I was Team Victoria, I found this ending hotter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You absolute terrible writer

Even the epilogue as you call it is you just in your own fantasies typing as fast as possible, stupid gibberish that makes no sense. Don't quit your day job. This whole chapter was god awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is great!

Such fantastic writing. Please do not stop writing just because people think the story was dark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
please notice and read

Sorry for my bad english. To this date, this is the best story i have read so far from all your works. I really love this ending though I haven't read the two other alternate endings yet. I'm not a bad person but darkness is one of my fetishes. I really find it very hot when the protagonists/good ones submit or become a slave of the antagonists/bad ones. Although these kind of stories are very appealing to me, of course, my conscience wont like it in reality. I only want them in my fantasies. So please write more stories like this where the enemy or rival of the protagonist wins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just a question...

Since you revisited this story line recently I wonder if you'll tell us about Katrina's training?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredibly hot!

Victoria surrendering to Olivia is I think the best possible ending this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will read the other two endings. This was just garbage Oliva is everything wrong with domestic. She doesn't care about her subs as long as she get to humiliate them and gets her sexual satisfaction from them.

hereforconflictedhereforconflictedover 2 years ago

This was almost physically painful to read. This entire storyline, start to finish, relied on "willful" submissions actually coerced through blackmail on behalf of Victoria, and hatreds so strong that it began with Olivia forcing her Victoria's mother down a path that affected their relationship in a way that neither Victoria or her mom had wanted. Reading about two 18 year olds walking around blackmailing each other, publicly humiliating each other, forcing a prosecutor to (or even Olivia's mom) to be the center of a public 30+ person gangbang in a place where someone's definitely filming, could have only have been worth it if the abusive domme, Olivia, got taken down a peg or two.

I got to the part where Victoria's mom chose Olivia over her own daughter, and I'm supposed to believe and enjoy the idea that Victoria just happily joins a clearly abusive submissive position for the rest of her life, knowing that Olivia fractured her and her mother's relationship forever? Sub/dom aside, Victoria has to live the rest of her live knowing her mom chose someone over her, her mom has to live knowing she made the choice, and we know they're both submitting, for life, to someone abusive enough to ask the question.

Even the epilogue was fucked. Victoria submits for the rest of her life, even carrying a baby for Olivia, whereas in Victoria Wins, she had the grace to leave her alone whereas Olivia forces her to publicly fuck over a hundred of her peers and likely never actually enjoy a relationship, sub/dom or otherwise with a partner who actually cares for her. I'm not a sub so I can't know how far someone would go, but tis just feels all fucked up. I know this is an old story, but I couldn't help myself. Of course I haven't read all of your stuff but what I have read generally promotes intimacy, or at least care, between people. I think there's even one where a new domme gets out of hand and another domme takes her to task for it. It was so shocking to read this story just full of abuse and criminal coercion by all parties involved and treat it like a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This didn't even make sense

Clearly Victoria had the upperhand it was stupid. And from the start victoria and olivia were equals so i really didn't see how this story make sense. Anyway like the majority I don't buy this ending at all

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 2 years ago

Loved loved this series.

I can’t really say what was my favorite ending was .. all I know I had lots of happy endings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Everything was already said. Nevertheless I wanted to add a few more words. Your feather is awesome. Your imagination is superb. Your knowledge about the language is amazing. But here, for the first time, I find there is a small logic mistake in this Olivia wins ending. First, Victoria loses her studies, her carrier, her life. Second, she and specially her mother lose all comunity respect by being web published which was the reason for submitting. Not your style. Extremely sadistic. There will be some loving it, but your readers are more into very erotic but loving style stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am torn between Victoria winning or both joining forces. I must say that Olivia’s victory had far more details and training than Victoria, and that hurt the story by making Victoria seem weaker. Still an awesome story!!!

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

I’m team Victoria, but this was really hot

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

173 I am disappointed as II preferred Victoria beating Olivia, and felt that the ending certainly made the point of Olivia’s triumph. That seemed abit muchas did the information presented in the epilogue. You must have had fun creating Victoria’s destruction.

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

sorry I completely disliked the conclusion as any mistress/master should have the sub's best interest catered for and this was gratuitous violence and perversion of a person. It could have been finished better and to give Victoria some dignity.

Poor finish, sorry.

2012629220126292about 1 year ago

As a Chinese reader ( I've read more than

2012629220126292about 1 year ago

I read erotica a lot, but this book is pretty special, with this plot with this ending -- everything is really HOT!

Nice book!

Terri19Terri19about 1 year ago

The ending where Olivia wins was the hottest! I like the whole story the other endings didn’t have the detail as this one. I do wish through out the story more detail on how the girls look after eating so many pussies would look 😋.

Terri19Terri19about 1 year ago

I loved the detail in this ending the others lacked that for me! I liked the series I do wish more detail would be written about how the sluts faces were so messy from cunt eating!

CarlaSissy76CarlaSissy7612 months ago

Worst part of this story, take it from a submissive, mistress and slave relationship is about absolute trust from both, compassion from mistress, Olivia has none of that, no way in hell would this happen in real life, as a mistress would never ever make a submissive choose her over her own child FACT, and the fact you think they would, proves either your fantasies are really sick, or you clearly know nothing about Mistress Submissive relationship, that's why this chapter is absolutely disgusting FACT.

Dutch1114Dutch111411 months ago

That everything would get flipped to Victoria's disadvantage is not believable. Although it was a long chapter, to me, the plot came apart in the first few hundred words and with no reasonable explanation.

ItschuckItschuck6 months ago

The end of that story after Victoria submitted was so hot and twisted. I edged myself all the way through it and it was hard to control myself.

Beejay3Beejay34 months ago

Overwhelming. I’m satureated!…enough sex for everyone, that’s for sure.

Must be some very sore asses, cunts and mouths!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50714 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...