Catching Mommy: Olivia Wins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cunt frustratingly tingled at the words 'pet-to-be', my cunt again trying to betray me.

Miss Watkins on the floor, now licking the stocking-clad feet of Angela, said, her tone implying she still hadn't recovered from her punishment, "She isn't bluffing."

I was curious what sort of punishment Olivia had given our pretty teacher, but I didn't ask.

Olivia said, "And why were you punished?"

"I wouldn't lick you after school in my classroom," Miss Watkins admitted.

"You do now though, don't you?" Olivia said.

"Almost every day, Mistress, including today," Miss Watkins admitted.

"Why do you obey now?" Olivia continued, clearly wanting to show me her mystic power to control.

"Because you made it very clear that disobedience has consequences," Miss Watkins answered.

"What was your punishment?" Olivia asked.

"I was the basketball team's cum bucket after their city finals victory last month," Miss Watkins admitted, her face red with shame.

"You're one sick fuck," I said, glaring at Olivia.

"Obedience has its rewards and disobedience has its consequences," Olivia replied, rather matter-of-factly.

"This isn't fucking Stalinist Russia," I quipped.

"It is pretty close," Olivia smiled. "It is a pretty clear dictatorship."

"You risked Miss Watkins job," I said.

"I am not that sinister, at least on the first punishment. She was on the other side of a glory hole as she swallowed half a dozen loads and took another half dozen in her cunt and one final load in her ass," Olivia said.

The visual was undeniably hot; a glory hole being a fantasy of mine.

Olivia instructed, getting us back on topic, "Becka, finish your task or it is punishment time."

Becka pleaded, "Please Victoria, just let me touch your pussy."

"Ten seconds or Becka's ass is Jackson's," Olivia threatened.

"Please, please, please, I'll do anything," Becka begged, totally petrified of Olivia's threat.

I glanced to Olivia who was smiling victoriously, which pissed me off even more. Yet I knew I had to allow Becka to obey as ordered. My conscience couldn't allow Becka's sodomy at the hands of the most repulsive guy at school. I sighed dramatically to let Olivia know clearly I wasn't impressed, "Go ahead."

Becka instantly dropped to her knees, which wasn't necessary, put her hand under my leather skirt, and put her fingers on my cunt lips. I was still in my crotchless pantyhose and sans knickers. She surprised me as she announced to everyone there, "She is soaking wet, Mistress and not wearing any underwear."

"Becka!" I gasped, surprised, angered, and embarrassed by her declaration.

"Sorry, Victoria, but it's true. Your cunt is practically begging for attention," Becka replied, shocking me again, the shy girl using the 'c' word.

"Please, Becka," I pleaded, wanting her to stop.

Olivia intervened, "Victoria, the evidence in favour of my hypothesis is compounding."

"Because I'm wet?" I sneered.

"That, the look in your eyes, your posture, your mother and the fact that you are still here," Olivia smiled.

I instantly wondered why I hadn't walked out already. I had clearly lost the battle over my mother, lost my MILF pets to their daughters, and had just been sexually assaulted by my best friend in front of a dozen people. Yet, there I remained, humiliated, frustrated and overwhelmed.

"Pussy got your tongue?" Olivia asked, trying to be witty. Frustrated I didn't have a witty comeback to her accusations, I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks burning red, I could still feel Becka's finger on my cunt and I could feel the final checkmate in a game I had thought I could win.

"On your knees, Victoria," Olivia instructed.

I didn't obey, but I could literally feel the strength in my legs going away and suddenly, standing up was difficult to do.

"Kate, go help your daughter," Olivia instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," Mom agreed, as she finally stopped sucking on Olivia's tits and walked towards me, her face still riddled with guilt.

Olivia instructed, "Pets, rotate."

As my mother reached me, I watched as a group of very, very different women all on their knees, each moved to their right and between the legs of a new girl. Becka moved to Angela, Sandrine to Carrie, Miss Watkins to Olivia, my pet Lauren to Katrina and my other lost pet June, crawled a distance to big titted Betty. Each submissive buried their face between the legs of the new teenage girl in front of them, except Olivia who instructed, "Suck my toes, Miss Watkins, I want to make sure my pet-to-be has a clear view of my cunt."

"Of course, my goddess," Miss Watkins said, which somehow turned me on more, as did, beyond logical comprehension, the words 'pet to be' and the obvious implication that went with it.

I could feel my brittle shell of resistance shattering, and when mom put her hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me down, whispering, "Just give in, Victoria, this is where you were meant to be," I didn't resist, although her words ricocheted in my head. Did mom really believe I was born to sexually serve a bitch like Olivia? Did mom want her only daughter to become a submissive slut like her? Yet, even as my mind logically argued against such submission, my body betrayed me at every turn. My cunt was soaked, my mouth watered and my legs gave way.

"Good girl," Olivia said, as my knees hit the carpet. "Now crawl to me, my new pet."

I looked up to my mom, my eyes pleading for help and strength to resist the irresistible pull that had transformed me from a strong-willed woman to a submissive-hungry pet. That word was never suppose to be used on me; yet, hearing myself called a pet only enhanced my desire to submit even though I couldn't possibly explain why.

Mom whispered, "Submit, Victoria, join me in submission."

Mom's words were the final straw that broke me. I had lost my mother to Olivia, but if I submitted to Olivia I could still be with my mother, albeit not in the way I had envisioned. We would again be together like we were before this crazy, crazy chain of events. The logic was absurd but that the only way to continue to have a relationship with my mother was to submit to my enemy, but at the moment logic wasn't part of the equation. I felt alone, lost and horny, a mixture that would push me to a place I never thought I would go.

Lowering my head, I crawled the few feet to Olivia. I expected sarcastic remarks from the bimbo squad but none came as I obeyed her order. Reaching Olivia, I paused, unsure what to do, so unfamiliar with being in this position. I could see her pussy, slightly glistening, and I wanted to taste it, to get her off. It occurred to me, that if I licked her I would be in control, I could control the orgasm, and thus her pleasure.

Olivia looked down at me, a smile so big that part of me still wanted to slap her in the face, yet another part of me suddenly saw the allure of her beauty. There was something unexplainable about her, something irresistible and I wondered how I had resisted so long. "Are you ready to begin your life as my pet," she asked, before adding, "our pet."

I stuttered, "'Our' p-p-pet?"

"Yes, since you have been such a bitch, such a handful, you will not only be my pet, but you will be the cheerleading team's pet, our mascot per se. You will come on trips as our trainer and service all of us as we request?" Olivia revealed.

Their mascot? The idea was degrading, the thought was repulsive, although submitting to Olivia seemed inevitable and somehow turned me on, the thought of having to obey Katrina, Angela and the other members of the bimbo squad was incomprehensible. Yet, I didn't see a simple way out of this.

I wasn't able to speak, there were no words to properly get me out of this predicament, as Olivia moved her hand to her pussy and asked, "Are you hungry, my pet?"

I stared at her cunt, suddenly unable to focus on anything else. I didn't want to answer, to admit my weakness, my hunger, but I also wanted to taste her, to see if she tasted as exotically addicting as she must to have so many women obey her every order.

"Answer me, Victoria, or your first punishment will be very unpleasant," Olivia threatened.

I instantly thought of all the twisted things Olivia had done that I knew of and replied without even thinking about the words coming out of my mouth, "yes, I am famished."

"Yes, I am famished, what?" Olivia asked, as her finger slid inside her cunt.

I froze. I knew the word she wanted to hear, I knew exactly the game she was playing and unfortunately I was unable to resist playing her game. "Yes, I am famished, Mistress Olivia." Strangely, just saying the word, one that had been exclusive to me when used up to this moment, felt liberating. I had spent so much time standing strong against Olivia, fought so hard to protect my mother with devastating results. That the thought of just letting go, giving in to my inner lust that was now bubbling to the surface came surprisingly natural.

"Good girl," Olivia purred, as if she were talking to a child.

My face flushed at the condescending comment, yet my pussy tingled. Although I had reveled in the power over her mother, and Katrina's, I never felt more at home, than I did at this moment, on my knees, in front of Olivia, waiting to be instructed. "Thank you, Mistress Olivia," I replied absurdly, the words rolling off my tongue.

"Checkmate," Olivia proudly announced.

"Yes, Queen Olivia," I replied, trying to tie my response to the game of chess.

"Queen Olivia, I like that," Olivia smiled, "Although aren't you named after a queen?"

I had been named after Queen Victoria, one of my mom's heroes. Assumedly, mother had given her that piece of trivia. "Yes, Queen Olivia, I was, but now I am just a peasant ready to serve her queen." I couldn't believe the words I was saying. They were so corny, so absurd and yet in the moment they were exactly how I felt. I was ready to worship her, serve her and obey her.

"So you want to eat my cunt in front of all of these, what did you call them, my bimbo posse?" Olivia asked, pulling her finger out of her cunt and moving it to me. I opened my mouth automatically and felt a rush of disappointment when she said, "Miss Watkins, want a treat?"

"Oh yes, Mistress," the pretty teacher replied, opening her mouth and sucking Olivia's wetness from her finger.

Olivia asked again, "So you want to serve me in front of my posse?"

"Yes, I do, Queen Olivia," I admitted, ashamed, excited, confused, and overwhelmed.

"And you want to eat all the cunts of my bimbo squad, as I believe I remember you also calling them," she continued.

Desperate to taste her, knowing that the longer I took to answer, the longer I denied my unconditional surrender to not only Olivia but all her posse, the longer it would be before I finally got to taste her, I answered, "I am your peasant, Queen, I do as I am told. After all, I AM their mascot."

"So to clarify, you will suck on Betty's big tits, lick Angela's cunt, lick Carrie's butthole, take a strap-on in the ass by Katrina who, by the way, can't wait to train you and make you serve every member of the senior cheerleading team?" She asked, the list disgusting, yet enthralling; humiliating...my new reality.

"My cunt-licking mouth, my wet pussy and my virgin arse are all yours, my Queen," I answered, shocked at the words that came out of my mouth. I had just degraded myself and announced to the deviant, twisted Olivia that I was an anal virgin, while agreeing to take it up the ass by that bitch Katrina.

"She's an anal virgin," Katrina said, finally speaking. "That makes this so much more delicious."

I sighed to myself both at the reality of what was assumedly bound to happen and by her atrocious use of the English language. I would have mocked her any other time, yet this time I remained silent.

"That is a pleasant surprise," Olivia concurred, before continuing my slow personal humiliation, "but I thought you said that being on your knees begging to belong to me would never happen."

Recalling the conversation from just a few hours ago, when I still thought I was in control, even though my mom was being gangbanged at a frat party, I replied, "I was in denial."

"Of what?" Olivia asked.

"Of everything I guess," I said, unsure how to answer the question, not knowing the answer myself.

"You're a smart girl," Olivia said, her finger going back into her cunt, slowly pumping in and out, as I suddenly felt like I was watching a hypnotist's watch. "Explain how you were in denial."

I sighed, just wanting to taste her, lick her, make her cum, yet I had to play her game first. "I thought I could beat you at your own game; I thought you were just a privileged bitch who needed to be put in her place and I thought I could pull my mother out of the twisted fucked up hold you had on her," I admitted honestly.

"And yet now you are willing to join your mother in this twisted fucked up situation," Olivia said.

"Yes," I admitted, ashamed by the truth of her words, at having lost completely.

"Beg to be my pet, my slut, my cunt-licker, my slave, my peasant," she rattled off, each name both demeaning and erotic at the same time.

My mind a muddled mess, my desire to please and come myself overriding dignity or common sense, I suddenly understood my mother's weakness and unconditional loyalty to Olivia. I turned to Mom, who was behind me watching my submission, and said, "Mom, I forgive you, I understand now."

"Oh honey," Mom said, breaking into a smile for the first time since she arrived here, which somehow made me happy.

"I love you, Mom," I said, before adding, "and I can't wait to join you in servitude to our Mistress."

"Oh, I love you too, Victoria," she replied, tears welling in her eyes. Her words sounded so sincere, and yet were so absurd considering our current situation.

"Beg, bitch," Katrina ordered, breaking the strange moment of intimacy in a night that couldn't spell the word.

I turned to her, wanting to bite her head off, but instead replied, "Yes, Mistress."

"I'm not a queen?" She asked.

"A princess, maybe but there is only one queen," I answered, turning my gaze back to Olivia. I said, my words still seeming to come from some unknown part of my subconscious, "Mistress, Queen, Goddess, may I bow down to you?"

"You may," Olivia said, looking down at me with curiosity.

I bowed down and kissed her foot, Miss Watkins having moved back a few minutes before. Olivia lifted it up and I put her nylon-clad toes in my mouth one at a time. The act, one of complete submission, turned me on as I just wanted to please her like no one, including my mother, had ever pleased her.

Olivia asked, "You like nylons, too?"

"I love them," I answered, as I licked the sole of her foot, a mixture of sweet sweat and nylon.

"Ever fucked yourself on a nylon foot?" she asked.

The thought was instantly a naughty visual in my mind and I replied, "No, my Queen."

Lifting her stocking-clad foot up, Olivia instructed, "Ride my foot."

"Oh, yes Mistress," I agreed, way too eagerly. I stood up, my knees a bit numb, and straddled her foot, suddenly noticing that everyone, including the pets, were watching me. I felt self-conscious, but ignored the brief insecurity, my need to obey and to come taking over. I lowered my cunt onto her foot and began rubbing myself on her foot. It felt so naughty and yet so good that in only a few seconds I could feel a burning inside.

Olivia scolded, "I didn't say rub yourself, I said fuck yourself."

I stopped and asked, "You want to foot fuck me?"

"No, you silly slut, I want you to fuck yourself with my foot," she explained.

I stared at her foot, which was dangling over her left leg and tried to figure out how to get it in my cunt while standing.

Mom touched my back and said, "Turn around and face our Mistress."

"Okay, Mommy," I said, never having used the term 'Mommy' before except to put her in her place.

I almost tripped turning around and straddling the foot the other way as Mom asked, "Mistress Olivia, may I assist?"

"You want to help your daughter fuck herself on my foot?" Olivia asked, obviously loving her victory.

"Yes, Mistress," Mom answered.

"You can help her get my foot inside that slut box of hers, but then I want her to fuck herself," Olivia said.

"Of course, Mistress," Mom nodded, as she knelt down and grabbed Olivia's foot. Looking up at me, she instructed, "Now lower your slut box slowly as I hold our beautiful Mistress's foot."

"Yes, Mommy," I moaned, as I lowered my cunt and felt the nylon covered toes in between my pussy lips.

Mom moved Olivia's foot up and down a few times, making me super fucking horny, before she pushed Olivia's toes into my cunt.

"Oh fuuuuck, Mommy," I moaned, my cunt stretching open wider than it ever had before.

"Now slowly bend your knees down and up until you are riding Olivia's foot like the submissive little slut you are," Mom ordered.

"Oh ooh yes Mommy," I whimpered, not used to being ordered by Mom, although it, too, turned me on.

Olivia, noticing my submissive nature to my mother, said, "Slut Kate, you may get your own live-in submissive yet."

I closed my eyes and focused on trying to ride Olivia's foot and give myself a much needed orgasm. My moans began to increase as I slowly fucked myself on Olivia's toes. I don't know if it was the widening of my cunt, the feeling of the nylon, the complete act of submission or just how horny I was, but in only a minute I was beginning to feel my orgasm rise.

Olivia laughed, "Are you close to coming already?"

"Yeeeees," I moaned.

"Don't you dare come without permission," Olivia threatened.

"Okaaaay," I agreed, even as the orgasm continued to rise.

"You are such a condescending slut," Katrina said.

Angela added, "A pretentious little bitch."

"I didn't even know you knew such wooooords," I whimpered, unable to not be the condescending, pretentious bitch they said I was as I realized she had her camera directed at me.

"Please don't," I begged, suddenly stopping riding Olivia's foot.

Olivia scolded, "Don't you dare stop without permission, you fucking cunt."

"S-s-sorry," I stuttered, feeling overwhelming guilt at upsetting Olivia which was illogical, as I continued fucking myself while assumedly being filmed, which mortified me...yet my orgasm was too close to care about the potential public humiliation at the hands of that bitch.

"Don't let her come, Olivia," Katrina said.

A few more seconds and I was ready to explode and begged, "Queen Olivia, please let your dumb slut come." Why did I call myself dumb?

Her foot moved out of my cunt as she said, "On your knees."

"Please, Mistress," I pleaded even as I obeyed the command.

"No bitch of mine gets to come before I or my guests do," Olivia said, snapping her fingers and pointing to her cunt. "Get to work, Victoria, it is time for 'never' to occur."

I smiled internally at her witty 'never' quip, as I quickly thrust my face between her legs and into her cunt. I licked and was instantly taken aback by her taste. It was surprisingly tangy and I knew that any morning after regret and guilt would be dissipated by the reality that I would drop to my knees and lick her cunt anytime or anyplace. I was addicted. I explored her pussy lips, her clit and, eventually, my tongue darted in and out of her pussy as her moans increased. My own cunt was leaking and begging to be finished off, yet I focused on Olivia's cunt, hoping that getting her off would eventually get me off.

I have no idea how long, I licked, nibbled and explored Olivia's cunt, but her hand on the back of my head, implied she was close. I sucked her clit between my lips and heard her moan, "Don't stop, my slut."