Catching Mommy: Olivia Wins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia asked, "Finally ready to cum, our slut?"

"Oh God yes," I answered, my need to come overpowering after all this humiliation, fucking, serving and teasing.

Olivia joined me on the couch with a ten inch strap-on, bigger than anything else I had ever had in my cunt or ass. She grabbed my legs and pushed them backwards towards my shoulders before instructing me, "Hold your ankles and don't you dare fucking let go."

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, grabbing my ankles, thankful for all the years of gymnastics.

Olivia moved on top of me and slid the massive cock into my dripping cunt.

"Oh yeeeeees, fuck your British slut," I screamed, my long bubbling orgasm beginning to rise again as she pumped my cunt with the massive cock.

After a half dozen deep full thrusts, the cock reaching depths inside me never before explored, she pulled out and quickly shoved the long thick cock in my ass.

"Hollllly shiiiiit," I screamed, the return of the intense burn killing my growing orgasm.

"I am going to go back and forth between your two gaping fuck holes until you come, Victoria. No matter how long it takes." Olivia informed me.

Katrina added, as she straddled me, and shoved her plastic cock in my mouth, "And I am going to fuck your face like the dirty whore you are."

My mouth full, my head in a position I couldn't move, the plastic cock gagged me thrust after thrust.

Olivia's cock in my ass pumped in and out, the pain never disappearing at all. For the next few minutes it was like living through a sexual version of Groundhog Day, that funny Bill Murray movie my mom loves, as it was six deep hard thrusts in my cunt, just enough to start the bubbling in my cunt and then six equally hard deep thrusts in my ass that burned like hell. All the while, I continued to be viciously face fucked by Katrina.

Ever so slowly, my ass began to get used to being filled by ten inches of cock and my orgasm began to build.

Olivia started listing all the things she had planned for me, which only increased my pleasure as the thought of giving myself to her mind, body and soul, was a major turn-on, crazy considering my state of mind less than two hours ago.

"Oh Victoria, my little British slave, I have such grand plans for you. Eating each of us out on the bus, including Coach Williams," Olivia began. Coach Williams was a pretty, stern, black physical education teacher who disliked me strongly for not trying out for any sports teams even though I was quite athletic. "Of course, the bus driver will also need to be served with a blow job or a quick, what do you British tarts call fucking? Oh yes, a shag."

Changing to my ass, she continued with her master plan for me. "You will bring me a new pet every month and at least one of them will be a teacher. You will be the glory hole cocksucker at prom and at the grad party since your reputation will no longer matter you will be naked in the living room and all three of your holes will be offered to all our graduating classmates."

The litany of future submissions should have stirred fear and common sense in me. Yet in my state of undeniable hunger my mind was not remotely rational as I was caught in a tsunami of lust.

Olivia again switched to my cunt as my orgasm continued to build.

Katrina pulled out of my mouth, and asked, "Do you accept Mistress Olivia's plans for you?"

As Olivia pounded my cunt, I moaned loudly, "Yeeeeesssss."

"Are you close, Victoria," Olivia asked.

"Yes, Mistress, sooooo close," I whimpered, as she again pulled out of my cunt and again filled my ass.

Katrina pinched my nipples and demanded, "Come you stupid slut."

"Yeeees, I'm your slut," I moaned, my orgasm so close I could taste it and yet refusing to reach the fevered pitch needed to push me over the edge.

"Stupid slut," Katrina corrected.

"Yesssss, I'm your stupid slut," I said, disparaging myself.

"And a bitch," Katrina continued.

"Yeeees, a fucking bitch," I agreed, as the cock filled my cunt again.

Suddenly, as my cunt was getting fucked, Olivia grabbed my ankles and spread my legs wide, and I looked down to see my Mom licking my clit.

I moaned, "Yes, Mommy, lick your slutty daughter's cunt."

A couple strokes later, the dam holding my orgasm back exploded and I screamed, "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss."

The rush of pleasure coursed through my very being as Olivia continued fucking my cunt, past the usual six teasing strokes, and my mom continued to lick my clit. The orgasm seemed to be endless as rush after rush of pleasure riddled my body.

Unfortunately, after a couple of minutes, the greatest orgasm in my life began to fade away and the harsh reality of my submission came to light. My brain no longer fogged by uncontrollable lust, I couldn't believe I had given in so easily.

Just as I was thinking about how I failed Mom, she moved up and kissed me, my cum on her lips. She whispered, "I love you Victoria."

"I love you too, Mom," I smiled, remembering that my submission came with a positive. Mother and I were again together, albeit twistedly so.

Olivia, pulling out of my cunt, said to my mother, "Slut, you may go home or sleep over, whatever you wish. Victoria, you will go home with Katrina and live with her for the week as she trains you."

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, petrified of what Katrina perceived as training, even as my cunt tingled with anticipation.

Katrina pulled me up, put a collar on me with a leash and tugged. Naked except for thigh highs, I was led out of the house, into the dark evening, and to her car. My head spinning with consequence, potential and change, I wondered if I had ever even had a chance to defeat Olivia. It seemed unlikely in retrospect and it no longer mattered, I was hers now and although at times of clarity I cursed my weakness, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Epilogue:

The next couple of months, I did indeed pleasure every cheerleader on the bus, including Coach Williams, who kept me in her hotel room for a night of lengthy submission (she loved getting her ass licked and probed), and the bus driver who loved shooting his load down my throat. I also pleased the cheerleaders after every practice, washing their bodies in the shower, licking their salty sweaty pussies, tits and feet, and occasionally cleaning their pussies after they peed.

I did seduce and bring Tamara to Olivia as well as another friend Skyler. Lastly, although it was a challenge, I also brought her Mrs. Potter, my chemistry teacher.

At prom, I was in a stall in the boy's bathroom which had a glory hole where I sucked over fifty cocks, before taking five in my cunt and the last five in my ass.

Lastly, at the graduation party, I was revealed as the submissive, slut I was when I was gangbanged by dozens of guys, as well as eating a couple dozen cunts.

The following fall, I went to college with Olivia where I became the sorority pet for the next four years, serving all my sorority sisters night and day and sleeping in my pet house (which was a large dog house), unless a sister allowed me to sleep with her.

When Olivia married, I moved in with her and became her full service maid. Besides pleasuring Mistress and Master, I also did all the duties of a maid.

Today, I am carrying their child. Olivia did not want to have her perfect body ruined by carrying a child and thus I was instructed to carry their child. I am currently seven months pregnant and am about to make my fourth pregnant porn film; apparently that is a popular niche online. The first was a gangbang video, the second a lesbian orgy with fisting, the third an incest video with Mom that is apparently going viral and today another gangbang, this time with all black college students.

Getting dressed in a wedding dress for the scene, I looked into the mirror and barely recognized myself. I had become exactly what Olivia said I was and...as I mentioned before...I wouldn't have it any other way.

THE END of OLIVIA WINS...

AUTHOR'S FINAL NOTE:

This story was a lot of fun to write. But as Team Victoria and Team Olivia camps began to form the pressure to write a great ending was slightly overwhelming. That said, I think, I hope, I did so with the three alternate endings.

So please comment on which of the three alternate endings you liked the best (on the assumption you liked one the best):

Catching Mommy: Victoria Wins

Catching Mommy: Win Win For All

Lastly, thanks for supporting this and all my other stories through your comments, e-mails and votes.

Jasmine February 2014