Catherine's ENF Training

Story Info
A 40 year old MILF is blackmailed into exhibitionism.
6.8k words
4.4
57.6k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine was a 41-year-old mother of one. By all accounts and her own admission, she was a 24/7 mother and cared a lot for her family. As doting a mother she was, she wasn't at all happy with her life at the moment.

The romance she once shared with her husband had long since dried up since her children came into their lives. Too much of familial and parental obligations had driven a wedge in their relationship and a divorce was imminent. He'd grown tired of her and she was almost certain he had been seeing other women. While this did irk her a fair bit, she was not in the least bit faithful herself. The severely sexually-deprived Catherine frequented webcams for male performers right behind her husband's back, sometimes in the very matrimonial bed while he lay sleeping. Not that she suspected he'd care, anyway. Catherine seemed like your typical american lady on the surface, but beneath that facade lay a side to her that few knew of.

That would all change the day she had met one particular webcam model, who would have her expose her true self in more ways than one... whether she was prepared to or not.

It was after yet another argument with the husband that Catherine found herself in time and again, to the point where they couldn't be called arguments anymore; more like 'last words'. Catherine cracked open her laptop once again where she frequented her nightly webcam sites, all of them bookmarked for her expedited pleasure. She couldn't even be bothered to close the door and proceeded to slide out of her shorts and panties, leaving them in untidy bundles on the floor.

-----------------

Catherine's heart was beating fast. Why wouldn't it be, given her current position and predicament? The whole time, she was going through the consequences in her head. 'What if I get seen? Fuck, what if I get caught?', she pondered anxiously as the sunlight glanced over her bare skin of her thighs through the windshield. Her fingers gripping the wheel loosely went cold from the nervousness of her situation. The fact she wasn't wearing any bottoms, or even any panties for that matter, wasn't helping her calm down.

She could only be thankful that her family wasn't with her in the car, so they wouldn't see her in such a shameful position. What would he say, seeing her driving without any underwear or pants, wearing only a thin white T-shirt to hide her body? That was what she had to wear, according to her instructions.

The guy on the other end of the phone specifically made mention not to bring along anything else but her car keys, a sacrificial white T-shirt and no underwear whatsoever. Nothing else. She did bring her flip-flops but she had a feeling that that was already going to be all she was allowed to bring in terms of extra items. She was only afforded the protection of the soles of her feet and the modesty of her breasts. For her T-shirts were short and could only be stretched to cover as far down as the midpoint of her buttcheeks; her pussy was more or less fully revealed and visible. Of course, the intention of her captor was to make her feel as vulnerable as possible. And as much as she hated to admit to herself, she was starting to like the feeling. Catherine could feel the moisture between her legs as her pussy got wetter while she walked to her car that morning, with each nervous step. She had no idea if any of the neighbours saw her, nor did she wish to find out.

As she hurriedly got into her car and started ignition, she got the next call: her captor told her that her destination was the beach.

"What?! The beach? What're you gonna make me do there? Are you crazy? I can't go to the beach like this!" she shouted over the phone.

"Let me remind you of your predicament in case you forgot, Catherine. Your pictures will be posted on every major porn site along with your personal information. We will send them via a proxy directly over to your company's HR. If you don't do exactly as you're told, your life will be ruined. Your entire circle will never see you as anything else but a slut and your husband will finally have grounds to leave you and he'll be the victor through and through. I invite you to reconsider your stance and cooperate, and you might just survive this ordeal with a slap on the wrist," the voice said.

Realizing she could do nothing but cooperate, Catherine reluctantly agreed and proceeded to drive off. All she could think of at the moment was the life she'd built as a Christian conservative if word got out on the pictures.

She knew it was the weekend and there's going to be a ton of people at the beach.

She foresaw that she was going to be so embarrassed and dreaded to contemplate what her captor had in store for her. In her gut, she knew that he had every intention to make true on his word that she will be forced to expose her slutty, kinky side she worked so hard to hide from her public life. Catherine's biggest worry was that the experience might change her.

It was a two-hour drive to the beach, and Catherine's seat was getting pooled with her fluids of excitement and nervousness. The feeling of the leather touching the bare skin of her ass and thighs was a novel sensation. It was the first time she had driven half-naked in a car. The thought of being so exposed in a public setting, albeit still enclosed in a metal shield from prying eyes, got her heart beating fast. As much as she didn't want to admit it, still, the notion of it was extremely arousing. Added to that was the idea that she had no other shred of clothing with her than her t-shirt which covered only her top, she had never felt this vulnerable. There was no turning back and she had no way out. She was completely at the mercy of her captor and what he had in store for her at the beach...

About five minutes from the beach's entrance, Catherine's train of thought was broken abruptly by another call. It was her captor, with further instructions.

"You're wise to cooperate Catherine. Right now as we speak we have your pictures standing by on upload to a rather popular media site. We are a push of a button away from defaming you. I advise you follow my instructions precisely from this point. Try anything clever and I will know. You won't be alone."

"What do you want me to do, now?" asked Catherine, grudgingly.

"The parking lot is full up today, so that means you will have plenty of spectators. Are you excited? Hahaha... That also means you can't drive in directly. You are to park the car at the boardwalk and walk in on foot."

"WHAT?? No! I can't walk in like this! I'm half-naked!" growled Catherine.

"You have absolutely no choice in all senses of the word. Besides, the lots are full so you have to leave your vehicle somewhere it won't get towed. You wouldn't want to be stranded out there in your current state, do you?"

Catherine hung her head in utter defeat.

"When you get there, you are to proceed to the female changing rooms. In the changing room, you will meet a colleague of mine in this endeavour of ours. When you see her, you are to hand her your car keys, of which she will hang onto until your task is done. She will hand you a package with an outfit, plus further instructions."

With that, the phone was disengaged almost immediately. It then dawned upon her the severity of her situation. The fact they didn't wait at all for her response showed her the resolve of her captors in dehumanizing and utterly humiliating her, both physically and spiritually.

After reaching the mall outside the beach, she had parked the car and prepared herself for what lie ahead. Slowly, she unplugged her keys and slowly opened the door. After poking her head out for a while, she saw there was a decent bit of people in the distance. She hesitated for long while before she received a message on her phone:

Why are u hesitating? I've uploaded a set of ur pics to one media site already. Strike One, Catherine. Keep stalling and each 30 seconds is another site I upload to. Clock is ticking.

"Goddammit! Okay! Okay!" Catherine shouted at her phone as she stepped out of her car.

As she got off the seat, the fluids from her pussy trailed as the leather unstuck itself from the skin of her bare ass. She could feel her juices flowing down her naked thighs as the wind graced her skin. Slowly, she closed the door and hurriedly scampered across the lot toward the boardwalk entrance. She desperately tried to pull down her T-shirt to cover her bottom, but to no avail. Her 34D boobs were too large for her already tight shirt to go down any further, plus doing so only made her poking nipples stand out. There was no way she could make it to the beach with her dignity intact.

As she passed several people, she heard some of them say: "Is she naked!?"

She was terribly embarrassed at the thought of how she must've looked like to that group of people: a 41-year-old Milf with her tits poking out, barely covering her naked ass and pussy while scuttling along on flip-flops; not the best footwear for speed either.

Catherine's journey to the beach entrance was a walk from the mall after a few blocks before finally reaching the boardwalk, a total of 20 minutes. As Catherine desperately tried to stretch her shirt over her ass, she still didn't leave much to the imagination as all could see her boobs bouncing up and down as she ran awkwardly on her flip-flops, her nipples poking out hard from the embarrassment and utter shame from the looking, ogling and gawking of passers-by, totally not expecting to see a half naked mum on this day.

After passing by and stunning quite a few people on the boardwalk, she finally caught sight of the boardwalk. Some distance alongside was the parking lot: There were spaces! The bastard had lied to her! She could've just parked closer and cut her walk of shame by 15 minutes. But it was pointless now, she had basically flashed all her bits the entire boardwalk in spite of the t-shirt's so-called protection.

"Jesus, these people are gonna think I'm some kind of Exhibitionist," Catherine thought to herself.

After a grueling half-naked brisk-walk, she had finally reached her destination and hurried inside the changing room, grabbing a few more eyes as she went in. There, she caught her breath a bit as she stood in the sanctity of the four walls where she wasn't so exposed. There were a few other women in there who all gave her a puzzled look, but she was glad she made it and sat down on the changing bench before anyone else saw her naked ass. It wasn't long, though, before she was joined by a tall, dishy brunette with long hair and wearing a beach dress. The lady was carrying a leather backpack.

She slowly approached Catherine and stopped before her, all the while Catherine trying her best to look away.

"Who said you could wear flip-flops? Didn't he tell you not to bring anything else?" said the mysterious lady. Catherine could only look up at her in despair, like a puppy needing a break.

The lady then looked at Catherine's legs and smiled.

"You enjoyed it, didn't you?" the lady said as she pointed to the stream of fluid that trailed down Catherine's legs. Catherine looked down in shock as she saw her juices flowing from her pussy, looking away in blushing embarrassment.

"Well, as you know, I'm here to deliver your package. You remember your instructions, right?" said the brunette as she took out a package wrapped tightly in many rounds of duct tape and held it up in her hand.

Catherine nodded obediently as she got up, tugging her shirt down again as she proceeded to shuffle away.

"Where're you going?" asked the brunette.

"...I'm going in the cubicle... to change?" Catherine replied. The brunette laughed.

"No one said you could use the cubicle honey, you have to change right here... Strip!" ordered the brunette.

Catherine couldn't believe it. Even here, they were issuing full control. Catherine had finally realized this experiment was carefully designed to ensure she suffered the maximum amount of humiliation and naked embarrassment, down to the micron of detail.

She knew she had no choice but to obey, and pulled off her t-shirt that had been the one barrier of protection for her up till this point. She handed over her sole article of clothing along with her car keys to the lady, who stood waiting. Catherine stood fully naked in front of a stranger, in a place with nothing else to aid her or her situation. Her nipples stood pokingly erect, her pussy moistened from the arousal. She sheepishly used her hands to cover her body, but her huge tits needed a hand each. The brunette snickered at Catherine's attempts to maintain her modesty. Catherine knew she could easily run off with her keys and t-shirt, leaving her in this place completely nude and vulnerable.

"Change into this," said the brunette as she passed Catherine the black package. It was wrapped in an impossible amount of black duct tape. All to prolong Catherine's misery as she struggled to unwrap it, so she could finally put something on. After unwrapping what must've been a whole roll of tape, Catherine noticed the actual package itself was no bigger than a toilet roll tube. Inside it were a few more layers of tough plastic and finally, the "outfit"; a tiny, obscenely indecent microkini that looked more like a slingshot than an actual article of clothing. Catherine couldn't believe it, but upon glancing at the brunette's uncaring, smiling face, she knew that she must wear it no matter what. It was better than nothing, she figured. Putting it on, she couldn't decide if this was any better than the T-shirt. The thing was a series of strings in a harness, really, with slightly wider material that covered only a small percentage of her nipples, plus a tiny strip of cloth for her pussy; it didn't even cover her labia. To top it off, the microkini was a bright fleshy shade of red, so from a distance it seemed like she wasn't wearing anything at all.

Feeling even more naked than before when in her T-shirt, Catherine stood before the lady trying to cover herself, knowing that it was no use. She somehow knew that from that point on her ordeal was only going to get worse.

The brunette handed her an envelope. Inside it was a letter typed in large, times new roman:

Take a stroll along the beach in your new outfit. You cannot run or brisk-walk. My colleague is watching your every move. When you reach the middle of the beach, you are to go into the water and pretend to swim.

If you don't do this, another set of pictures gets uploaded.

Catherine's eyes widened with shock at the prospect. These people were terrible. Not only did she have to wear this barely-legal outfit, but had to take a stroll in front of people in it as well. But she knew that she had to. She shuddered to think what would happen if she disobeyed. Catherine turned the letter around. There was more:

Head further up to the rock wall after your swim. When you reach the rock wall, look for another package. You'll find another set of instructions and a new outfit. You'll need it.

Catherine knew in her heart by now that it wasn't going to be so simple. The words you'll need it almost spelled it out for her that she was going to get caught in a predicament. But there was no turning back.

"Follow these instructions and meet me at the rock wall after you've collected the next package. Don't worry, he's very kindly left you another outfit. It's much better than this one, believe me," said the brunette.

With that, the lady walked out of the changing room. Catherine knew she had to follow up soon, so she summoned all her nerve and stepped out of the changing room in her obscene microkini. The first thing that greeted her was the sea breeze over her near-naked skin. The tightness of her outfit made her extra conscious that she was such an obscene sight to behold. Everywhere around her the eyes of strangers glued their eyes on her body as she walked out into the sand, trying her best to fix her gaze in front of her.

Catherine could tell some of the men were ogling her, who really were making no effort to divert their stares from her boobs and butt. It made her so violated and thrilled at the same time. She knew full well everyone was looking at her body as her skin glistened in the midday sun. She had become the object of attention - and desire - at the beach. Her tight outfit rolled up and slid into her vagina as she walked, the material rubbing her clit. As she struggled to pull it free, the harness design made it such that any small adjustments would cause a big slip.

Her bigger boobs kept falling out of the strings, not that they did much to hide her nipples anyway since her breasts kept bouncing. She felt so apologetic to all the children who had to view such a sight, as parents shield their eyes from her like she was something vile. And yet, at the same time, she gained instant reassuring stares from the men- and some women- who lusted at every inch of her body. She actually felt young again, to be so desired. And yet her outfit was so incongruous with her surroundings and age that she felt extra obscene, like a totally lewd object made solely for the lust of others.

Catherine was starting to understand why exhibitionists got off showing off their bodies so much as a mixture of bliss, euphoria, exposure and attention flooded over her all at once. It was the sheer strangeness of it all, how unexpected and wrong it was that made it feel so good, like walking on clouds while the public looked on at all of her near-naked body.

After what seemed like an eternity of walking in that state, she caught sight of the rockwall she was to rendezvous with the brunette, a few yards away from the more populated area where she just strolled along. She remembered she had to take a swim in the water before she reached it, so she waded into the water. Something gave her a bad feeling as she recalled how insistent the letter was that she had to take this step.

But she couldn't refuse, so into the water she went and splashed around. She took the time to have some fun in her situation. After all, it was the beach and a nice day out. Plus her outfit made it feel like she wasn't wearing anything in the water, which felt great.

After floating about a bit, she realized something wasn't right. Catherine looked down and to her horror, her microkini was gone! She really wasn't wearing anything! Catherine was totally naked out in the water, with people on the beach not a few yards away from her. She was in real trouble. She quickly looked around desperately for her microkini and eventually spotted it when some kids had picked it up and were playing with it some distance away. No mistaking that neon red colour. She quickly dunked herself neck deep into the water, desperately hoping no one saw her.

Shit, she thought. She was in it now. There she was completely nude with nothing, not a shred to cover herself at all, with a beach full of people just a few yards away. Then, Catherine remembered she had to collect another package that was supposed to contain another outfit. The rock wall wasn't too far, and beyond that she could see was a much more remote area, with some life buoys and jackets hanging on the posts, with a couple of wooden signboards.

"I can make it," she thought. Hurriedly, she waded neck-deep in the water, being careful not to swim as that will expose her naked butt on the surface.

Catherine finally made it to the rockwall and looked about carefully to make sure no one was around. Coast was clear. She emerged from the water slowly while covering her boobs, making sure to be hidden behind the rockwall, out of sight from the beachgoers on the opposite bank. There, she scoured the rocks for any sign of a package as she tried her best to contain her tits in her hands. Finally, she spotted a smaller rock slightly out of place and peeking from it was a shred of plastic. She lifted the rock and found a tube of plastic what looked like a nite inside. But It looked too small to contain any clothing.

12