All Comments on 'Catherine's ENF Training'

by TheLostCause_90

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50about 5 years ago
Very good!

Erotic, exciting and well written. I liked it a lot, nice work!

TheLostCause_90TheLostCause_90about 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Wow, this story has garnered lots of support in the time it's been up. Thank You all good people!

I'll be publishing more along the lines of Blackmailed Exhibitionism for the time being.

Stay tuned, Thank You!

Eric

tzzzrtzzzrabout 5 years ago
Great story! Looking forward to the next one.

Enjoyed the details on her breasts and pussy

camtrezcamtrezalmost 5 years ago

Nice to see a character, when having put themselves into a difficult position then shows the strength to move on and seize the inner strength we all possess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, it was very erotic and thrilling to be humiliated in public and not get jailed. At the end the first victim says that they need to go to Catherine's house to finish the sex that the two need to get off. Heck, it was two hours to the beach so how is it that they are going to get to anyone's car let alone keep their hands off each other for two more hours? WOuld have liked to have the two get it on in the shop and then have Catherine figure out how she was going to get back to her car.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

VERY erotic; you could feel the conflict between her humiliation & arousal. Would have been interesting if you'd been able to include getting her hands cuffed/tied behind her, so she didn't even have the option of covering...

badandy2badandy2over 2 years ago

One of my favorite sexual themes, forced exhibitionism. When I read these types of stories I imagine my own wife as the main character being blackmailed and humiliated. I also like it when a story has extreme scenes like the beach exposure, but is still somewhat of a believable possibility. Very enjoyable read, look forward to reading more of your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheLostCause_90@TheLostCause_90
Hobby Writer and Exhibitionist. Every story I produce is fiction, made up of fictional characters. Some are based to a degree on real experiences. Been on hiatus for a while, thank you for the support and patience.