Catherine's ENF Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine started to panic and dug around the other rocks for any other packages or outfits, to no avail. Her one hope of finding something to cover her naked body was diminishing fast and she then turned to look at the single plastic package.

"Of fucking course," she thought as she resigned herself to the situation.

She tore open the package to find at first another letter in an envelope, much like the previous one from that brunette:

This is your new outfit. You can thank me later. I told you you'll need it.

Along the rest of this beach, I have printed out and posted your nude pictures all along the signboards and trees. There are 30 in all. Your final task is to put on your final outfit, and then proceed to find and collect all your photos before others find them.

"Aww come on! This is fucking bullshit! You fucking asshole!" shouted Catherine, to nowhere.

She then saw there was more behind the note:

My colleague has been taking footage of your entire stunt here today, even now. If you do not do it, your pictures will be found and we'll upload today's videos and photos online. So put on your "outfit" and find them all before it's too late."

Frustrated, Catherine tore open the rest of the package, desperate to get to whatever "outfit" they had for her. Since the last one was already a lewd and extremely indecent glorified slingshot, what could they think of next? BDSM straps? Latex?

Given her current naked state, she would've been happy for even some lingerie at this point. As she shredded the plastic wraps, he hope submerged to despair to find not a shirt, another microkini or even some underwear. It wasn't even an article of clothing at all.

It was a 300ML bottle of baby oil, with the word Outfit written on it in marker.

She couldn't believe it. They intended for her to finish the rest of her task not just butt-naked but completely covered in oil, her naked skin glistening and primed up, like some totally slutty exhibitionist. As if the previous outfit weren't enough to degrade her, this final humiliation was to turn her fully into an unambiguous object of pure lust, an open invitation to all forms of sexual urges and outlets. "I'm gonna get fucking raped at this rate," uttered Catherine. This, she finally understood, was not just a test but a transfiguration of the Catherine everyone knew and respected, and into the real, repressed self that she had hidden all this while.

Having understood the implications, she knew this was it. There was nothing else but to do the deed, as even now somewhere that brunette was recording her every action. The photos were bad enough; she couldn't afford an actual video of her acts leaking out, considering she just flashed herself to half her local community by now.

She popped open the top of the bottle and let oil drip down her fully nude body. The oil dripped off the points of her nipples and she slathered it all over her boobs, stomach and into her snatch. The thought dawned on her that she was supposed to be dressing up, not making herself even more lewd and indecent. Her upbringing and mindset told her everything she was doing right now was so, so wrong as the oil dripped over every square inch of her naked body, right between her vagina that had given birth to her children. She was a respected member of her community, and her own, right-to-do face flashed in between thoughts of her right now slathering her body like a slut on offer. It was so wrong, but it felt so right.

Catherine couldn't find a reason why it felt so... heavenly in her vulnerable and exposed state, like every animal instinct she held oppressed for too many years being opened up for the first time... She wasn't entirely sure she even wanted a reason. What power did reasons have any longer when you're butt-ass naked in public, covered in oil for the whole world to see your flesh? The oil seemed like a baptism of her past self, rubbing away all repressions and reservations, leaving bare-naked clean skin wiping away the saltwater. She wasn't sure if anyone could see her, but at that point she didn't care anymore.

She was almost sure she wanted to be seen. By that time, after driving without bottoms or a bra and walking in a probably-illegal microkini across half the beach of onlookers, here she was near the end of the journey. She was completely naked, and also she felt strangely complete. She wasn't even sure how much of the slipperiness between her legs was oil and how much was her own fluids from her now super-wet, dripping pussy.

As she walked up the beach, a strange kind of calmness washed over her as the oil lubricated her skin sliding on itself as she walked, while the wind blew across it. The oil under her tits rubbed against her tummy; between her thighs that grinded and slipped against her pussy, reminding her constantly how naked she was. She almost got lost in her bliss before she was reminded of the task ahead. Suddenly, she was worried again and her initial anxiety returned in an instant. The pictures! She had to find them before anyone else did.

Looking at the line of the sheer amount of trees and signboards along the final stretch of the beach, she buckled from the fear and collapsed to her knees on the ground. Catherine had never felt so helpless and in panic as her blood rushed all over in sheer nervousness. She swore she was going to have a breakdown any second, when she heard a pair of footsteps coming up behind her. Almost certain it was the lifeguard or the police, she could only begin to sob slowly and made feeble attempts to cover her nude, oiled up body as she folded over in a crouching position. There was no explaining this to anyone; the fact she was nude and covered in oil advertised to anyone she was a fucking slut pervert.

"Hey, you come this far. Not too bad. How does it feel?" said a familiar voice. Catherine looked up to see it was that brunette lady that handed her the package, this time carrying a small GoPro on a monopod. Catherine knew the instructions weren't kidding when it said they were recording her stunt.

"The swimsuit, I lost it." Catherine said.

"Of course, we gave you a dissolving microkini. We got it from a prank site. The threads melt in contact with saltwater," she replied, smirking. "Why the hell do you think we demanded you to get into the water?"

Catherine bowed her head in total surrender.

"Get up. The longer you stay here, the likelier someone's gonna come along before you can collect all photos," commanded the lady.

Catherine slowly stood up, ready to cry. "I really can't do this..." Catherine said, choking up. "Please, show me some mercy? I'll do anything... Just save me from this situation... I'll lick his... I'll suck him off, I'll let him do anything he wants to me, violate me any way, cum inside of me, force anal on me... Anything, just don't ruin my life, I beg you."

The brunette wore a smile so wide it seemed to go from ear to ear. She was utterly delighted at the total breakdown of Catherine's will and determination to keep her dignity intact, reduced to a blabbering, sobbing pile of naked flesh.

"Oh? This pig wants us to post your pictures and video? This GoPro is linked directly to an uploader. I don't even need to edit it. I am filming you right now with your stupid face and your naked skin. You can't even claim it's fake. And let's be honest here..." said the brunette as she stepped closer. She proceeded to finger Catherine's soaking wet pussy and juices, making Catherine moan. She showed her the trail of moisture before forcing her fingers into Catherine's mouth to taste. Catherine never felt so turned-on and degraded simultaneously.

"You enjoyed it... You say no, but your pussy screams for so much more... You can't get enough of being humiliated... Admit it and face the truth; you're a pervert. An Exhibitionist slut," said the lady, wiping off the rest of her cum on Catherine's oily tits.

Her words resounded in Catherine's mind like the bells of the church she goes to every Sunday. She couldn't deny it... She had enjoyed it, gained pleasure from such a humiliating, deplorable act. She felt utterly dethroned and demolished. Everything she stood for as a mother, a wife, a Christian and a woman was crumbling into dust as she was made an object of flesh and sacrilege.. And she loved every minute of it. Part of her wished it was over, while another part wanted it to never end. Having discovered a side of herself she never looked in the face before, she was now confronted with it in all its bare glory. What have I done? What have I become?, she thought to herself.

"Clock's ticking, Slut. Keep moving, Slut," said the brunette.

Her each word cut into Catherine like a knife, and yet it aroused her on a weird, animal level. To be treated like something only worthwhile sexually like an exposed piece of meat, which she was all too aware she literally was one, at that point.

Slowly but surely, Catherine made her way up to the first of the trees. Scouting around, she saw there were people but they were all about a couple of yards away on the boardwalk, so she had to hurry. But given her current hopeless situation, she was almost beyond the point of caring any longer. Her religious beliefs were the last thread of dignity she had to maintain and honestly if it weren't for that, she would've just winged it along the damned beach in the buff, which was surely what they wanted.

It did occur to her that he streaking had probably caused quite a bit of a stir already, so she pondered how much more of her reputation in this small town was still intact and worth saving.

Too late to worry about all that now, she had to focus on the task ahead. She crept up to the first tree and found one of the pictures. It was a Catherine in an extremely lewd and obscene pose on the bed, spreading her pussy lips open. The tiny photo was printed in vivid colour, on high-quality paper laminated in gloss, complete with her name and all her credentials!

"What the fuck!? I thought it was gonna be black and white on some crappy paper... and I didn't know they were gonna print my fucking info on it!" thought Catherine as she panicked.

She had a certain amount of respect for her captors to go so far and print expensive glossy images of her shameful acts. This showed just how serious and dedicated they were to their craft, and she couldn't help but acknowledge such effort. Part of her felt like she was so important, almost, to warrant such devotion. She blushed from the thought of being loved in such a weirdly warped way. The fact that her personal information was on it grounded her back to reality and she started to expedite her quiet skulking into a brisk running.

The panic instilled in her new energy and she realized her whole life was hanging in the balance.

As she ran, her boobs kept bouncing like cantaloupes, dripping oil and sweat everywhere. By now, Catherine must have sweated out a good ten pounds, though she was so nervous it was a cold sweat. But something about her own sweat running down her bare skin eased her tensions as the sticky sound of her combined fluids and oil made such a sound as her skin rubbed against itself, constantly reminding her of her nudity.

Catherine hid behind the tree as she scouted ahead for any people before she bounced over to the next signboard. She could see down the row that is it was an alternating row of tree, signboard, tree, etc.

"Something tells me it won't be so easy..." she thought to herself, noticing the brunette in the distance holding up the GoPro, recording her every move. There was the second picture of her rubbing herself, which she quickly ripped down. Two down; twenty-eight more, she murmured,

Catherine hopped forward to tree after signboard to tree and so far she found that all pictures were indeed on all the subsequent trees and signboards, giving her some minor comfort that perhaps she was lucky enough that she could collect all thirty pictures by the time she reached the end.

As she ran over to the eighth signboard, she did a quick picture count.

"Fifteen photos... fifteen more. We're good," she thought. She noticed quickly how small they were, each barely the size of your typical driver's license. She tried pasting two of them over her nipples in some desperate attempt to cover her nakedness, to no avail. Her oily skin and the gloss laminate on the pictures made it impossible to stick to her skin, eradicating any hope she had of fashioning an emergency bikini. "Who was I kidding," she thought to herself, bending over and exposing her ass and pussy to pick up the dropped pictures. Holding them together in a bundle, she quickly scampered on, making sure not to stick around in one spot too long.

Catherine could barely care for her modesty at this stage, given that she was definitely seen by some of the youngsters she had passed by the boardwalk somewhere between the fifth and ninth tree. She let her bountiful breasts and ass bounce for all they wanted, embracing the finality of her situation, only focused on the objective ahead. All the while she was bitterly aware that it was in all likelihood hopeless, given that half the people would have probably seen her by now, coupled with the fact that her captors could easily use this video for more blackmail, keeping the cycle of exploitation going on until they finally ruined her.

"Jesus I'm so fucking stupid... Why even bother," she thought to herself, contemplating her predicament.

But Catherine's motherly instincts reminded her that she had to try and put up a fight. She found a strange courage she never knew she had; perhaps her ordeal had awoken a boldness in her. As she stood, gazing over to the horizon where her destination was, she could only feel the sea breeze and the stares of a few people as they passed by, to which she cared little by now. She let them look at her glistening skin as she stood on the sand clad in only the sky itself. Thoughts of her husband's name-calling and bullying flashed before her, how he had made her felt so useless and insecure about herself. His bible-thumping hypocrisy and controlling nature made her so oppressed. She realized how liberated and free she felt. A target of one man's spite and disdain turned into an object of lust and desire in one day, thanks to her captors. Catherine felt a strange gratitude.

"You're almost there," said a voice behind her. Catherine knew it was the same lady. She smiled to herself as she walked forward, no longer afraid or bound by any restrictions, her legs carried her forward proud and dominant. The weight of her breasts and butt bouncing seemed to give her a bravado; she felt like a real woman at long last.

The sun was nearly set as she collected the 29th picture. It was the last signboard on the beach near the end of the boardwalk where there were a few coffee shops. Catherine looked around but she couldn't find the last picture anywhere. With the sun going down quick, she had to look around for the last picture before it got dark.

After she looked around, she came to the conclusion that the last picture was probably in the location where they wanted to complete her journey into a full-on exhibitionist: the Shop.

Beyond caring for her dignity and modesty, Catherine stepped onto the boardwalk fully nude and covered in oil. She was one picture away and it was over. A sadness took over her momentarily as she realized her one day of being nude in public was over soon. She didn't want it to end.

"Well... Here goes. Might as well go out with a bang," she said to herself, standing outside the shop door. With that, she opened the door and stepped in.

To her surprise, she saw there was no one inside the gift shop but a lone lady standing at the counter. It was the brunette. She slowly walked up to the nude, oily Catherine, smiling.

"Nice job, Catherine. Congratulations on ending your mission. How did it feel today? You seemed to have transformed quite nicely," said the brunette.

"Wait, you work here?" asked Catherine.

"Yes, I do. I run the gift shop here. I set everything up today, according to his instructions. I was the one who planted the packages and the photos." explained the brunette.

"Where's the final photo?" asked Catherine.

"There is no 30th photo. We only put up 29, we told you there were 30 to trick you, so you'd be looking around hunting. I must say, I wasn't expecting you to actually be brave enough to step into the shop.." said the brunette. She then proceeded to fondle Catherine's boobs, tickling her sensitive and delicate nipples. "You have nice full breasts... your nipples are so pink and puffy for your age."

Catherine moaned in pleasure and delight as the lady groped her all over fiercely and sucked her tits. She could feel her pussy gushing as she squirted all over the wood floor of the shop.

"You'll have to clean that later, on your knees. I'll make you lick it all up like a dog." said the brunette.

"W...who... who are you?" asked Catherine, gasping for breath.

"I'm his first victim. Everything you did today, he made me do. I was like you once. He freed us both." said the brunette as she explored Catherine's breasts with her tongue, fingering her simultaneously. Catherine looked at her in shock, but smiled at her, which she returned with a giggle.

"You're a really sweet girl, dear, behind all that tough mom act," said Catherine, as her hand reached around to pull her close and kiss her ever so softly on the lips

Then, she stopped Catherine for a while, holding up Catherine's car keys and T-shirt.

"Let's continue this at your place. I wanna help you get off. You've had too much stimulation today, and you need to release it all, right?" asked the brunette.

Catherine stood quietly for a while.

"...Why wait? Let's do it on the beach...you got any more oil?" said Catherine smiling, as she took the brunette's hand and pulled her out the door.

12