All Comments on 'Caught by Mrs. Hunt'

by wanting2bfreed

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Caught by Mrs. Hunt

You had something going until you closed with to be continued.

that's fourth grade and second rate.

You created a nice cliff-hanger then ruined it.

KevstaKevstaover 5 years ago
Great stuff!

Loved the story, loving that it may continue!

Great stuff, keep it up!

maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
To young

Your story and any young man always finish to fast. I'm sure Ms Hunt will put him thru her paces. This would be a more dominant story not calling him a slave, just a simple get over her now, Hands at your side. One good thing about being young and your next chapter you'll be ready to go again in no time. ?

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015over 5 years ago
Thanks for the story.

A good theme, well developed. Build up the detail and slow the pace. Looking forward to reading about what mistress demands of you next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still time to recover

The general basis of the story is sounding fine but I get frustrated when a story has a person of adult age acting like a child. e.g. he is found masturbating in his own back yard and threatened with his mother being told - so what, he is an adult, what is mummy going to do? - and also being threaten with being reported to the police - for what? Masturbating in the privacy of his own yard? If anything Mrs Hunt could be reported to the police for being a peeping Tom and blackmailing him with photos...hmm that might make an interesting twist.

There is time to recover and I think it would then end up a more plausible and readable story.

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 5 years ago
Oh Come On...

I liked it especially as a first story. Welcome to Lit. And please do continue. Ps I do agree the Cfnm and Ds dynamics are better shown through his and actions rather than stated. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exciting story!

Thank you very much for writing this story. It is really excellent. I love this theme: being photographed naked and noticing it when it is too late. I also love the idea she is blackmailing him and threatening him with his mother. I am really curious about the following events. Would she take even more pics? Would she share the pics with other females? Would she share him with other females? I hope there are a lot of arousing moments later. I would love to be in his position. I would like being photographed by a much older sexy woman and getting her slave. I would hope she did lots of dirty things with me!

Please go on writing! You must do it! Your story is excellent! I am convinced your future stories will be excellent and arousing as well!

laceypantyboylaceypantyboyover 5 years ago
Thank you

I look forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I got a hard-on while reading!

Your story has got all elements of an absolutely sexy, arousing and exciting dream. I love pure cfnm. It is so exciting to be seen naked by a clothed woman. But being photographed is an extra issue! How shameful! I also like the idea of the woman being much older and really strict! It is exciting that she knows what she wants and that she doesn't hesitate to fulfill her wishes. I am looking forward how the story will develop! However, I hope he will never see his neighbor naked, not even a part! And I hope he doesn't see her daughter naked. I am looking forward her seeing his naked pics!

Great work! Incredibly good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great beginning, continue adding chapters.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 5 years ago
Nicely done!

Many, if not all, young men would relish the chance to "be caught" by a sexy older woman. Most, but not all, would be greatly embarrassed to have their "naughty" behavior exposed to their mother. This fear gives Mrs. Hunt her power. I hope she uses it wisely. Makes for a wonderful continuing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Start

Hot story. Looking forward to seeing where it will go. Definitely like the filming aspect. Hope that stays a factor. Would love to see her set up little photo shoots for her slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mrs Hunt... or Mrs. ..Mrs. Jones ..as the song goes

AArgh!!... Mrs Hunt.. Where were you about 50 some years ago..?? looking forward to Chap 2 and 3 &4..

PaulplaysPaulplaysover 4 years ago
Oh My!

This is a delicious story! A beautiful fantasy come true!

Well done!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF?

What the fuck is a penise?

Rubbish writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous