All Comments on 'Caught Ch. 04'

by MarleeM

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fun story

Some mom's really enjoy teasing son and friends. there can be great benefits in behavior, chores and school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
incredibaly sexy

i am sooo looking froward to the next installment so keep up the great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hott!!!

A dream come true!!! Excellent story thanks for Sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Very well written and intriguing.Hurry for chapter 5. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
it was just inevitable

this is a great story! Ricky's having the time of his life getting some good looks between his mother's legs, then massaging her calves and thighs and coming face to face with his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs he came into the world from. Ricky was already hard, now gets even harder. His mother suggests he should drop his boxers, like a good son he tosses them, and now his mother sees her boy's stiff young prick in all its glory. Ricky loves his mom looking at fat prick, obviously liking what she sees. It's inevitable. He can't control himself, his young balls let loose, and the boy shoots a geyser of his warm creamy sperm all over his mom's legs. Good, but a pity in a way. The boy should have shot it up his mother's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Husband and the cooperation of a new hot adventure in the world of incest

Caught in the process of the most incredible incestuous action with her young son, in the pantyhose and lingerie was just too much to take. "You are again having sex with that sissy son of ours? I think it would be a good start to get a nice little taste of my favorite mommy, I am so sorry for the incestuous fucking mom. She was already in the the mood to get the family together with the help of our mutual fetishes. I have no problem with this , but the fact that your child is a total transvestite bitch for us does sound like a incestuous tryst. YES, WE WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO GET KINKY AND THE COOPERATION OF THE BOY'S FETISH FOR PANTYHOSE AND LINGERIE PROVIDES THE INCESTUOUS ACTION IN THE SENSUOUS SEXY TRANSVESTITE SON'S CRAVING FOR GETTING THEIR OWN WET PANTYHOSE CLAD PENIS IN DEEPLY. "I KNEW IT WAS ONLY RIGHT." OH GOD! MOMMY LOVES TO FUCK HER SWEETIE, AND HOT CREAM OOZED. THE BOY NOW FUCKED THE DADDY'S TIGHT HOLE. "OH YESSSS, I LOVE YOUR PRETTY COCK IN DADDY'S TIGHT ASS."

nylonpunkienylonpunkieabout 4 years ago
Enjoying playing with myself

Touching my own nylons as I read these chapters, x

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

Like most marriages, it appears the intimacy, romance and love has died. Comfort is the destroyer. Husband and wife possibly deserve better. Depending on sense of self, strength of ego and id, mother can continue to teach her son how to treat a woman in all aspects of her being as well as husband and wife expending the effort to restart their marriage. 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarleeM@MarleeM
720 Followers
I hope you enjoy my stories. I write about things that have happened and things that I may have wished had happened. I think it might be fun for you to decide which is which. If you contact me, please have a profile and PLEASE use complete words and sentences. Thanks

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Caught Ch. 03 Previous Part
Caught Series Info