Caught in the Crossfire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hate him for a lot of reasons. Some of them are personal, but that's not what makes him evil. That's all I'll say on that subject for today. Now, you still have a debt to pay. First, I want you to go to the bathroom and clean yourself up. When you come out, I want you to have removed your dress and bra, but leave your panties on. Then sit back down in this spot on the bed."

********

When she finished freshening up, Jack was waiting for her, leaning against the television bureau right in front of the place she was to sit.

His eyes followed her as she made her way quickly to the bed. He liked how her heavy breasts jiggled and swayed with each step she took—almost hypnotically. He noted with a grin that her profile from before hadn't lied. Even with her bra off, her tits didn't sag or flatten, remaining full, and firm and oh, so sensually erotic to his eye.

Feeling woefully self-conscious, Brittany blushed in response to Jack's hard gaze, and struck a timid pose when she sat down by folding her hands neatly into her lap. From deep within, she found the nerve to return his stare, and then, quietly waited for his instructions.

After long moments of complete silence, Jack finally said, "I'm still wondering if I'm wasting my time with you. I have little patience for women who are terrible lays. You know the kind, women that just lie there like lumps of flesh, doing nothing. There's no reason for me to keep coming back to you for sex and forestalling payment of your debt, if you can't fuck with enthusiasm. Tell me, Brit, are you any good at fucking, any good at all?"

"I think so."

"You think so? Well, that's quite an endorsement," Jack responded, sarcastically, "What about the other guys you've been with? Any of them tell you what a great fuck you are?"

For the life of her, she couldn't remember if any of them mentioned her great bed artistry or not, except for one, "Chris said I make him feel like a stud, like a real animal."

"Chris? Jesus that punk would say the same thing if he was fucking a knothole in a tree stump. Here's the thing, I've found out over the years that the best lays invariably suck the best cock. You know why, because the best lays love cock, period. They love the feel of it in their hand, the taste of it in their mouth, its hardness everywhere, and they absolutely love it when a guy comes. They love seeing his forceful ejaculation shooting up into the air after a real slow blowjob. A real, spectacular cum-shot from a hard cock really gets the good lays off. It's a power thing with them, I think. They feel real power when they get their man's cock to spray like a fire hose. It's as simple as that."

"I like...t-the cock," Brittany said defensively, and with some embarrassment.

"See, you made another mistake."

"What? When?"

"Just now. You said that youlike cock, not that youlove cock. Sure, you like cock when it's getting you off, but what woman doesn't. In the end, you don't really care about it, beyond it being long, thick and hard enough to do the job. Really, you, and the other shitty lays like you, would be just as happy with a vibrator. Then you could just lie there like a lumps, letting it do all the work like you usually do with a man, except without all the worry about pleasuring the guy afterwards."

Brittany got defensive, again, while losing the embarrassment. "That's not true! I love it when Santos comes, and I love his cock. I've given him tons of blowjobs. I even swallow sometimes. You can't say that about me, that I don't li...love the cock. You don't know."

"Come on Brit, I've watched you in action. You barely gave poor Chris' cock a few tugs before you were stuffing it into your impatient cunt. I don't think you even sucked on it once, even though he asked you a number of times. You didn't even give it a little lick, let alone a kiss."

"That was different. It was Chris."

"Why? It's a cock. Like I said, all good lays love cock. It doesn't matter whose cock."

The embarrassment was back, as she tried to explain, "T-That's something that should be done with someone y-you love. It's intimate and...and personal, too personal to do with just anyone. I don't love Chris, so I didn't suck his...his thing."

Jack answered with dripping sarcasm, "Well that's touching. Really, it's very sweet. Santos will be so proud and relieved knowing you didn't get too personal with Chris, and only fucked. But, I can tell it's pretty much an ironclad guarantee you're a shitty lay, and not worth my trouble. Put your dress back on and get out."

Panic seized her. "No! Wait! Give me a chance to prove it to you. Let me suck your cock. I really want to suck your cock. Please!"

"No. I keep telling you I'm not wasting any more time. You can keep telling me you love cock all you want, but I know it's a lie. And I know how this is going to end, with me being disappointed and feeling ill used. So put your dress back on, and because I'm a nice guy and a deal's a deal, you can take back the money. You're going to need it once the video uploads..."

"No!" she screamed, as she clutched hard to the bed covers in a show of defiant resistance.

Jack yanked her off the bed and onto her feet, "Come on. Let's get your dress. It's time for you to go home. I've got better things to do than teach you how to fuck."

She ripped away from his grip, surprising Jack with her strength.

She stood for a long moment staring at him, wild-eyed and panting as an animal caught in the throes of 'fight or flight.' She didn't beg anymore, or plead. She didn't cry or whine. She just stood, panting great draughts of air, and contemplating what she needs to do next.

Jack was about to turn away from her when she threw herself on her knees and right at his feet. Clawing at his crotch, she panted loudly, "Give me your fucking cock. I have to suck that fucking cock of yours!"

Jack looked down at her with a smile as she feverishly unbuckled his belt and zipped down his pants. Then, in one violent motion, she yanked both his pants and boxers down to the floor. It was done more as a tethering move rather than one of passion. Putting his pants quickly around his ankles tied him to that spot so that he couldn't get away for her.

His semi-erect cock hung down low and thick just above her face. She noticed the head swell just a bit when a breath of air escaped her nostrils and caressing him ever so gently. She took one, long look. Long enough to take careful aim with her mouth, and then, she quickly pulled him in before he could stop her.

Brittany had no trouble pulling his cock all the way into her warm, wet confines, given that Jack was near flaccid. Then, reaching around with both hands, she took a firm hold of his muscular buttocks for balance while bobbing her head and sucking on him hard.

It wasn't long before she felt him growing...and growing...and...

Oh, good Lord.

...growing, to the point where she had to back completely off him before choking.

She looked up at him with a self-satisfied smirk, and asked, "How am I so far? I got it hard in short order, didn't I?"

"Not bad. You show promise. Yet, there's more to it than getting it hard. Shit, some days I pop a chubby if the breeze is right." Running his cockhead across her slightly parted lips, he said as a reminder, "Right now, your mouth is good for only one thing, so less talking and more sucking."

Brittany didn't attempt to put his whole cock back in her mouth. Instead, she continued to take short sucks and long licks around his offered cockhead while slowly stroking his shaft with a hand.

It felt good, but Jack was quickly losing interest in her technique. What she was doing wasn't really sucking cock. It was more like keeping it interested with the mouth while you jerk it off.

Spicing up the game, Jack put her to the test. "If I wanted a hand job, I would have stayed home and did it myself, bitch. Put your hands behind your back."

She did as commanded, but continued to only lick and suck gently at his bulbous head.

His voice full of mock anger, Jack commented, "This is getting boring. It's called sucking cock, not licking cock. Put it in your mouth and suck, bitch, or put your clothes on."

Given her short stature, and without the use of her hands to give her balance or to help steady Jack's erection, Brittany had a hell of a time grabbing and keeping hold of his cock with just her mouth. Added to her problems was the fact that Jack's cock bent slightly upward when he was at 'full wood.' This put a terrible amount of strain in her neck and back muscles trying to stretch far enough upward just to place her lips around his now, enormous cockhead.

Worse, knowing the consequences if she should scrape his cock, and given Jack's 'upward bend' and her short stature, Brittany found it almost impossible keeping her upper teeth off his stiff shaft. So, not only did she have the extreme discomfort of stretching her neck and back muscles as much as she could and holding them, but also the added discomfort of having to wrap her upper lip under her teeth so that they wouldn't scrape Jack's cock. It wasn't long before her lips were chafe, raw and red.

Jack noted her discomfort with a smile, and warned, "No teeth, bitch. If I feel so much as a tiny scrape, the deal's off."

Brittany whimpered at his words, and was in severe physical and emotional distress maintaining her stiff position; however, she was able to pull Jack's cock a little way into her mouth, and bob her head while sucking on the end of his pole.

Jack was amused and more than pleased with her efforts. However, he continued to make it difficult for her, pushing his cock further forward and making her choke. Each time she choked, she'd invariably cough, causing Jack's cock to spring out of her mouth. At which point, she'd have to exert even more effort, stretch her neck and back even farther upward, wrap her teeth in her lips even more firmly, just to reacquire his stiff member so that she could do her feeble head bobs. Soon, her soft whimpers of discomfort became full-throated cries of anguish, and still Jack made her choke on his cock.

It wasn't long before Brittany just sat back on her heels, crying in frustration.

Jack looked down on her, and chuckled mockingly. She knew what the laughter meant, and feared it. It was the laughter of someone proven right all along. She couldn't do it. She couldn't suck cock the way he liked, and he as losing patience with her.

She looked up at him as he towered over her. His cock stood out straight and hard, as he held his hands arrogantly on his hips. From her vantage point, his massive erection blocked most of his face from her view. The visual of his power, standing above her, his cock obstructing her view like the moon eclipsing the sun and sheathing everything in darkness, both aroused and mocked her.

She pleaded for mercy.

Jack cut her off with another laugh, and then commented, scornfully, "Just as I thought, no cock sucking abilities at all. I just knew you'd be a shitty lay."

"No! Please," she whined, "I can suck your cock, but not like this. You're too tall..."

"No, you're too short," he corrected her, again with a touch of scorn in his voice. "Already, you had two strikes against you: you're a redhead and you've got a fat ass. So let's add a third strike, you're a fucking midget. Talk about not being my type, you have that in spades. The whole time I'm thinking: 'Jack, you're lowering yourself to fuck a dwarf, because of...what, exactly?'" Grabbing her chin, he roughly pulls her head up so that she's looking directly into his face, then he asks, "Answer me, cunt, why am I wasting my time fucking a dwarf?"

Between great rending sobs, she eked out, "B-B-Because you're a n-n-nice guy."

"Jesus, I'm not that nice," he commented almost under his breath as he reaches down to pick her up.

Seeing his words and actions as a dismissal, Brittany went flat to the floor, gripping hard at the carpet fibers. With her face and belly plastered to the carpet, she cried, "Please! You're not giving me a chance to..." She couldn't even finish her thought. Tears dripped freely from her eyes and onto the carpet. All she could do was continue to sob quietly, "Please," over and over into the dirty shag.

When he put a hand on her arm, and thinking he was going to pry her up off the floor and throw her out the door, she screamed with near heartrending sorrow, "No!" and gripped the carpet piles ever harder. She continued to cry hysterically while repeatedly screaming, "No," until her voice sounded hoarse.

At that point, Jack knew he had broken her about as much as he could, without her completely giving up.

With fake annoyance in his voice, he said, slowly, "Okay, okay, just shut up for a minute." He waited for her to quiet down some more before continuing in an even voice, "Look you stupid bitch, there's a reason I had you sit on the bed to begin with. You midgets just don't have the legs to give even a passable, 'on your knees, bitch,' blowjob. Now, quit crying like a spoiled cunt and sit where I told you."

She slowly got off the floor while giggling moronically, sounding like some death row inmate who just got a last-second stay of execution from the governor. Wiping the tears from her eyes, she sat on the bed and quietly waited, hoping for another chance to prove she was worth his time.

Now that he thought her broken, Jack would let her chomp on the proverbial bit for a while; first by taking his time removing his shoes and socks, and then stepping out of his pants and drawers. He left his shirt on for the moment. Stepping over to the sink, he washed himself, face, hands and arms, everything. He even washed his cock, washed all the dried and tacky saliva off his member. Everything was to start anew, fresh, as fresh as if they had both stepped through the motel room door only moments before.

Brittany watched him the whole time with quiet anticipation. She thought about what she knew of him in the brief time they had been together, what he liked and disliked. There wasn't a lot of information, but maybe enough. She needed to determine the best way she should 'attack' his cock when he offered it to her again. Brittany knew she didn't have too many chances left to prove her worth, and she needed to...no, wanted to...get it right.

Yes, he took his time, and she was a bit amazed he maintained his hardness through all his slow deliberation.

That was the thing about Jack. He always stayed hard until he came. Moreover, he always made sure he didn't come until he was good and ready, and that was only when the women he was fucking were cramping up from taking him so long in the mouth, pussy, or ass. Only when they begged him to come deep inside them—mouth, pussy, or ass—would he let himself have release.

Dropping the towel to the floor, Jack stepped right up and in front of Brittany as she sat waiting.

At the same time, Brittany put her hands behind her back again. She breathed an audible sigh of relief that, seeing his cock right at eye level. She wouldn't have to strain to suck him off.

Now that she was starting to understand his proclivities a little, and as a bit of sensual panache she knew he'd enjoy, she stared longingly up into his eyes with an open mouth, waiting for him to push his stiff member past her moist lips.

Jack smiled down at her. Putting a foot on the bed for leverage and balance, he said, "No, put your hands on my hips. Now, I want to see what you can do having everything at your disposal, mouth and hands. Show me what you can do. Don't let me down again, bitch."

Jack called it their revenge suck. If you told the naughty housewives they couldn't suck dick enough times, they'd eventually go out of their way to prove him wrong. It was their typical behavior after being berated, and it didn't matter to Jack whether they sucked on his cock out of pure hate or pure lust. All that mattered was their unbound compliance, and the raw emotional response they provided when putting his fat tool into their lusty mouths.

Brittany innovated right from the start. Shifting her hands to Jack's, muscular buttocks, she grabbed them firmly while pulling him toward her. Keeping his cock about a third of the way in, she clamped her lips tightly around his shaft while bobbing her head.

She never pulled him in too deep, just deep enough to work her tongue all around his head and upper shaft while she gently sucked. At the same time, she massaged his firm ass, pulling and pushing on his buttocks and guiding his hips to move forward and back, matching her head bob.

Jack liked that she took over a little control with her hands, manipulating his hips as much as her strength allowed. In addition, hearing the rapid, staccato breathing through her nose was a welcome sound, telling him that her arousal was climbing, and that she was enjoying his cock as much as Jack was enjoying her technique.

Massaging his tight, muscular ass really turned her on, causing her mind to wander into areas of what he might do with her. Mostly, she thought about him using those hard buttocks to drive his fat, hard cock deep into her pussy. The mental image of him pounding into her with his tool, driven by his muscular ass and thighs, made her groin moisten, her breath quicken, and her head lighten.

Removing Jack's cock from her mouth to catch her breath, Brittany brought one of her hands around and up. Cupping his heavy balls, she massaged and gently kneaded them with her palm as she took quick flicks with her tongue all along the sensitive underside of his shaft and cockhead.

She knew Santos liked the technique, and so took a moment to glance up into Jack's face to catch his reaction to her flicking tongue. At first, a small, lustful smile donned his face, but when she took to nibbling up and down along the sensitive underside of his shaft with her lips and tongue, she saw his eyes glaze over in pleasure.

Yes, the same as Santos, she mused,Men are so predictably easy.

Brittany smiled, but hid her pleasure behind his thick rod so that he couldn't see, and said in a teasing manner, "See, I told you I loved cock."

"Maybe I was wrong," Jack answered, a little annoyed. He noticed that whenever she got into a good rhythm with her mouth, she needed to announce the fact, thus, breaking the tempo. It pissed him off that she couldn't just suck his cock without thumping her chest in showmanship. Clamping a large hand to her head to immobilize her, he added, "But great cocksuckers and lovers of cock can swallow the whole thing. So, open wide, bitch...wider!"

Jack actually didn't wait for her to 'open wide,' and pushed his cock passed her slightly parted lips. His abrupt oral invasion surprised her as her eyes went wide and her arms helplessly flailed about at her sides.

He slid his cock in quickly until he met with resistance, and then pushed in a bit further before holding himself steady.

Arms still flailing, Brittany gagged and coughed around his hard meat, blowing thick gobs of saliva down his shaft and across his pubis and balls. She continued to cough and gag until she put a hand on Jack's thigh, at which point he pulled out, giving her a chance to breathe. It wasn't much of a chance, however, as he pushed his cock back in her mouth when Brittany was in mid-gag. She still had a backlog of saliva in her mouth, and given her strong gag reflex, she violently retched around Jack's muscle.

Jack quickly pulled out again. Large pools of saliva were heaved all across his groin and midsection. In between gagging fits, Brittany tried to say, "Stop," or "Wait," but Jack just laughed and pushed his cock back in, and deeper still.

Holding her head steady, and with about half his cock in her mouth and down her throat, he said above her muffled coughing fits, "How's that cock taste now, bitch? You're not leaving this room until I can feel your chin against my nuts."