Caught in the Crossfire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying so close to him, it was as if she felt his power; that internal and external force which radiated off him. It seemed to encapsulate her, filling her. When he moaned a deep rumble of pleasure that she could even feel, as well hear, she swelled with pride and dripped with arousal.

And all of that disturbed her, because she didn't know what these emotions said about her as a wife, mother, or even as a woman. Had she always been a whore, and Jack just brought it out of her, or was it just Jack and Jack alone, making her feel this way? The thought of either possibility sickened her in the extreme with self-loathing, but that revulsion was quickly masked by her excitement each time she took him deep into her mouth.

Jack, propped up on his elbows, watched her perform her duties more closely, and noticed the change in her, as well. Hesitant before, now she was sliding him in easy, seemingly without guilt or remorse. Each time his thick cock disappeared from view, sliding deeper into the tight confines of her throat, he felt a little bit more of her reluctance wane, replaced with what he could only describe as want. He felt the transformation often in the wives he blackmailed, as they turned from reluctant spouse into eager whore, but it had never happened so quickly.

Brittany was very good, and getting better as the minutes past. Along with her growing eagerness, there was an emerging inventiveness in her technique, and it surprised and pleased him.

Now, every time she took him deep, to where her lower lip was touching his pubis, she would pivot her head slightly, back and forth, which shifted her throat around his cock. She would do this a number of times in quick succession before coming up for air. Sometimes, though, she would forgo the quick assault, and hold him in for as long as she could, pressing her head down further so that her nose rubbed the top of his scrotum as she shifted her head about. When she needed to rest a bit, she would spend the time lovingly stroking his slicked up cock with a hand while kissing and sucking gently at the head, or running a hot tongue up and down his shaft, before pulling him fully inside again. Moreover, whatever she did with her mouth, her hands were always playing with his balls, gently massaging, pulling, and kneading them with teasing fingers.

Jack couldn't hold back any longer.

Brittany had him deep inside again, as he neared climax. He didn't say anything to her as a warning, only uttering a loud and deep rumble of pleasure as he released.

The first shot caught her off guard. She quickly pulled off him as she continued to cough and retch. Although she tried to move out of the way, Jack held her tight to his side as he plastered her all about the face and chin with his ejaculate, and ordered her to keep stroking. As she did, one heavy shot of ejaculate after another continued spray her about the face and hair.

As she felt his cock going soft in her hand, Jack's arm also slackened, releasing her. Running to the bathroom, she continued to retch and cough into the sink.

After taking a sip of water from her cupped hand, she looked at herself in the mirror. Her reflection gazed back at her with a blank expression. Dried mascara streaked down her cheeks, mingling with the thick strands of semen that dripped from her face and chin. Like before, when she was filled with self-loathing, she felt a wave of shame, mixed with arousal, flow over her. She wasn't sure whether she wanted to cry or come.

Hearing Jack get off the bed, she quickly splashed water on her face, washing the cum and mascara away.

Dressing quickly, Jack slid up next to her while she continued to clean her face.

Brittany looked at him in the mirror with real fire in her eyes, and asked with dripping sarcasm, "Was that good enough? Do I measure up to your standards as a good lay, your Magnificence?"

"Not bad, baby. You passed the first test. I've kept bitches around who sucked worse cock, but we'll see what you can do next week."

He tried to put his arm around her waist in a false show of camaraderie, but she stepped away from him with a look of revulsion.

"Don't be like that," he said, laughingly, at her childlike behavior.

"Don't touch me like we're friends. You repulse me," she spit back.

Grabbing her firmly about the shoulders, he slid his other hand down her panties and still felt a heavy, warm moisture encapsulating her groin.

Smiling knowingly into her face, he said, "I repulse you, huh? That may be, but your cunt is dripping a different tune." Letting her go, he added, "Which reminds me. I want to see a bald pussy for next time, understand?"

She stared back at him in shock. How much more dignity will he take from her? Finally, she asked, "What about Santos? What do I tell him if he asks?"

Jack responded as he walked away, "I don't give a fuck. Tell him anything you want. I suspect he won't even notice. Either way, come with a clean pussy."

Jack was sitting at the small table when she finished dressing. He indicated she should sit in the other chair. Sliding a folded up piece of paper toward her, he said, "Take it. I've written the name and address of a reputable pawn dealer I know. He owes me favors, so he'll give you a good price. I expect another three grand from you next week, and I don't want you going back to daddy for the money."

"I don't understand."

"You're to sell some of those pretty things you have. Start with that diamond brooch Santos gave you. That should fetch at least four grand. You can keep the extra thousand, just because I'm a nice guy."

"How do you know what I have?"

"How did I know you had indecent thoughts about Alandra, Brit? I know things about you. I'm very resourceful."

Brittany visibly trembled in shock, both from hearing her daughter's name again in a sexual context, and that he knows so much about her private life and possessions. She said, weakly, "You promised me you'd never mention that again."

"I just wanted to remind you not to question me. Let me also remind you that I'm better at this than you, so don't even think about trying to fuck me out of the money you owe me, or hint to Santos something's wrong."

She shifted gears quickly, and whined, "But the brooch? I think Santos paid eight for that."

"The guy I'm sending you to is a pawn broker, not a charity. I figure he'll give you four. If you can get more out of him, then more power to you. Whatever you get, though, I want three."

The weight of the futility of her situation finally hit her hard. He knew everything about her, even her most secret thoughts, and all she knew of him was his name and that he liked blowjobs.

Looking at him with scorn and tears in her eyes, she asked, sarcastically, "Is there anything else?"

"Not unless you want to suck my cock again."

"Fuck you!" she belted out.

Jack said, laughingly, "Hold your horses, bitch. That's the plan for next week."

Leaving, it took all of Brittany's restraint not to slap the smirk off Jack's face as she slammed the motel room door closed behind her.