Caught in the Crossfire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears streamed out of her eyes, smearing what little mascara she was wearing, down her cheeks.

When Jack removed himself again, his cock was heavily coated with her slick fluids. Thick and heavy strands of saliva dripped off his shaft, falling softly onto her massive breasts and thighs.

Still coughing and retching, Brittany quickly swallowed the excess spit in her mouth, and started to say, "I can't..."

Jack slapped her across the cheek. It wasn't too hard of a slap, just hard enough to make her yelp, and probably more out of surprise than pain. "I don't want to hear, 'I can't,' again. In fact, I don't want to hear anything out of you. The only thing your mouth is good for is sucking cock, which you're doing poorly. Now lick all that slime off my cock! Clean it, bitch!"

Even though her cheek stung from his slap, underscoring Jack posed a physical threat, the tone of his voice was what frightened Brittany the most. She didn't hesitate to comply.

As she licked and swallowed the excess saliva from cockhead to mid-pole, she heard him command, "All of it, bitch! Every drop. Even off those luscious tits of yours."

With Jack's cock cleaned, she commenced licking the heavy strands of saliva off her breasts, using both hands to hold each of her massive tits up to her mouth.

Jack noted, laughingly, "It looks to me you like sucking on your own tits better than my cock. Suck on those nipples. I want to see you suck and lick at those knobs...that's a girl. Let me hear you pop your mouth off those tits...louder! Really make them pop. Suck on those big tits hard and make your mouth pop as loud as you can. I want the neighbors telling us to shut up, you're so loud...that's it...good! Now, that's how I want you sucking cock. I want to hear a loud pop when I pull my cock out of your mouth, there's so much suction. Understand? Good. Now, before you jump back on my stick, tongue my balls like a good bitch."

Dropping her tits like a bad date, she dove forward, taking large, wet, kissing bites with her tongue and lips to each of his testicles. His sack felt smooth and dry against her lips. Pulling one into her mouth and rolling it about with her tongue, it felt oddly heavy and cool against inside of her cheeks. Then she did the same to the other, tonguing it until she felt his sack tighten against her lips.

"That's right. That's a good bitch. You're almost sucking cock like you know what you're doing. Now, stroke my cock while you suck on those nuts."

With one of his testicles still in her mouth and a hand still holding the base of the shaft, she brought her other hand up and began sliding it along the slickened surface of his cock. She heard a soft moan escape his lips as she applied a little more speed with her stroking hand. Looking up and around his cock as she sucked on his balls, she saw that same, small, lustful smile creasing his lips. Brittany knew she was doing it well.

"All right, bitch, very good. Now close your eyes and open your mouth wide."

Feeling him grab roughly at a tuft of her hair, he pulled her to him. His cock slid in, past her lips and across her moist tongue. Closer and closer he pulled her, and further and further his massive cock slid in, sliding and bending slightly down into her throat. She began to gag again, but he continued to advance.

When she put a hand on his thigh as a sign he should stop choking her, he said, "Relax, bitch, you're not going to die." Jack went in just a little further before pulling back a bit, commanding, "Tighten those lips around my cock, bitch, and suck. Remember, I want to hear it pop."

When he felt increased suction, he began to pull and push on her head, so that her mouth slid along his shaft, effectively turning her into an objectified masturbatory devise, completely devoid of will.

He continued this way for a while, pulling her head back to the point where her lips touched his cockhead, then pulling her closer and ramming his cock further down her throat. After a while, it seemed she became accustomed to having his cock lodged in her throat because her gagging slackened.

Jack noted her lack of gagging, too, and so, pushed his cock a little bit further in each time he thrust forward.

Eventually, he got his cock about three-quarters of the way in before she began to choke, uncontrollably. It was as far as he dared force it in from his position, at which point he renewed pulling and pushing her head along his shaft by her hair, while commanding her to continue to tighten her lips and suck.

He continued pushing and pulling on her head by her hair, sliding her tightened lips along his shaft for a while and setting up a comfortable rhythm for her, when suddenly, he yanked her head back, hard. His tug was so forceful, Brittany lost total contact with his cock. It stood out straight and hard, pulsating on its own right in front of her face.

Jack, still with a tight grip on her hair, cocked his hips to the left and then released them like a batter releasing his body to swing at a pitch. His hips rotated through, sending his stiff member careening across her cheek and nose. The cock-slap was hard, loud, and unexpected, making Brittany yelp in pain and surprise.

Shaking her head like a half-full burlap sack, Jack yelled at her, "What did you hear when I pulled out of your mouth, cunt?"

Before she could answer, Jack send his cock hard across her face from the other direction. This time, the blow left a red, linear mark along Brittany's cheek. Tears streamed down her face from the pain, as Brittany sat with her mouth hanging open trying to form words. Again, Jack sent his hard cock across her face. Then again, and again, and again, and each time his cock struck her cheek or ricocheted off her nose, he yelled down at her, "What did you hear, cunt?"

With numerous, wide linear marks blooming all across her cheeks, she heard Jack yell on the last cock-slap, "Tell me what you heard, or I swear I'll start slapping you with my hand!"

"Nothing," she screamed, "I heard nothing!"

"That's right! We didn't hear a pop."

Immediately, Jack plunged his cock deep into her mouth, making Brittany gag and choke, again.

Brittany knew what needed to be done. Fighting through the gagging, she clamped her lips around his thick shaft as tightly as she could, and then forcefully sucked on him until her cheeks were sunken in the extreme and tight against her teeth.

Jack yanked her head back in that moment, producing a loud pop as the seal that had formed around Jack's cock and behind Brittany's lips was broken.

"That's what I want to hear," Jack stated with delight, "Do it again, bitch."

Again, Jack slid his cock deep into her mouth, but this time Brittany was ready for him, and clamped her lips tightly around him without gagging.

Jack immediately yanked her head back, producing the same loud popping sound.

"Again!" he yelled, followed by another, loud pop.

Over and over, Jack plunged his cock into her mouth and always ending with the distinctive, loud pop when he pulled her head away. He continued his rough treatment, although lengthening the time he kept his cock in her mouth. Eventually, he put them both back into the same push/pull rhythm as before, with her hair tightly grip in a hand as he slid her mouth, back and forth along his erection, but this time, ending the routine with a loud pop.

Jack said, approvingly, "Yeah, that's how I want you sucking on my cock. Well done, bitch."

Brittany had never been so used and abused by anyone in her life. A bevy of different emotions flowed through her, ranging from humiliation to abject rage, and, if she could admit it, all the way through to absolute arousal. She really didn't know whether she should love or hate what was being done to her, so chaotic and transient were her feelings. Eventually, as her differing emotions ran their course, all that was left were feelings of confusion. Confusion that she could begin to like what Jack was doing to her. She wasn't a wife or mother anymore. She wasn't even a whore. She was just a tool for pleasure, without will, or dignity, or even thought, and, in some strange way, it made her feel free.

Jack saw the pained and hateful looks that first crossed her flushed face. However, those looks of derision soon melded into ones of determined want. At that moment, he knew what she was experiencing. He saw the transformation often in the wives he sexually abused. It was the look of finally being cut free from themselves: free from morals or self-condemnation, and free from the control of normal conventions. They didn't have to play at being the prissy homemaker any longer, faking false embarrassment or humiliation, or decrying their situation of being taken advantage. It was the look of women finally letting go, allowing themselves to be totally dominated by a man and exclusively used for his pleasure.

For some reason, they never allowed this newfound emotion of uninhibitedness to seep into their marriage. They always held out a particle of restraint even in the seclusion of their own bedrooms. Maybe it was because of pride that they needed to keep something of themselves hidden from exposure, hidden even from their husbands. Jack, for whatever the reason or cause, had the gift for cutting them free of that restraint, and, over time, they came to want that freedom, more and more.

There was a final pop, as Jack pulled his cock completely out of her mouth. Brittany was panting heavily as he said to her, "Come here, my little cocksucker. I think you'll find this way easier." Still with a firm hold of her hair, Jack laid back on the bed, pulling her along with him. "Flip around my little cocksucker, knees up toward my head and your mouth down where it will do the most good."

As she repositioned herself, Jack pushed her head down toward his groin, and said, "Now, swallow my cock like a good, little cocksucker."

Kneeling alongside him, Brittany didn't hesitate, accepting his massive tool as it came closer to her lips. Slowly, she inched his cock further into her mouth and down her throat.

Jack always liked this point of view above all the others: seeing them with their head down, subservient in both look and deed, as they try to pull him in deeper, but the submissive is combined with the right amount of haughtiness, as their ass sticks up and back in the air, so defiantly, so invitingly. It always filled him with prideful glee when all the horny housewives sucked on his pole this manner.

Feeling the need to caress her firm, round bottom, he cupped her ass with the palm of his hand. He didn't spank it, squeeze it, or even stroke it, though. He just laid a gentle hand flat across the cleft of her buttocks. So gentle, in fact, she didn't even notice it there, as she feverishly worked his cock deeper down her throat.

He had repeatedly berated her about what he called 'her fat ass.' Looking at it now, however, it wasn't that bad. Although she could lose a few pounds, narrowing those hips, Jack thought her bottom enticingly full and juicy—not quite the bubble-butt he called her before.

More important than the look, was the feel of her. Warm moisture radiated pervasively from her ass and groin, as her hard nipples scratched delicately and sensuously across his abdomen, each time she shifted her head and body about, trying to pull his cock further into and down her throat.

The look and feel of her was extremely erotic to Jack. So much so, desire welled up in him far greater than any he had known with any of the other wives. It surprised him that he found this redheaded imp—mate to his mortal enemy—so captivating.

Jack smiled to himself, because desire is a two way street. He knew she was fully imbued with it as well. Her hot groin told him so. It was her little, telltale heart that she couldn't hide, dripping hot and staining her panties. Desires flowed from her as a perched aquifer—warm and wet—desires, if not for him, precisely, than for what he was feeding her.

He took his hand away from her ass and placed it high up along her inner thigh so that his thumb lightly brushed the cleft in her vulva. Earlier in their meeting, this same, bold touch made her skin crawl as she went rigid and cold with disgust in his arms. Now, however, his caressing hand and prompted her to hike her ass a little higher in the air. She gave it a little wiggle and widened her knees a little further. A clear signal that she wanted Jack to continue digging deeper and more thoughtfully under her panties and into those sweet places with that caressing hand.

He would deny her that pleasure, at least for now. Today, she's to prove her mettle as a cocksucker, and nothing more.

He looked down at her head and watched her work. She was sucking on him slowly, almost thoughtfully, pulling him in just enough to where he could feel her throat tightening around his cockhead, sending tingles of bliss streaming throughout his groin.

Occasionally, she took him deeper, where he really felt the snug confines of her throat gripping him firmly about the shaft. During these moments, Jack would playfully flex his cock in her throat. She never gagged at this, and instead, let loose a series of soft, sweet 'yummy' sounds whenever she felt his fat cock shift deep within her. Jack was impressed.

Brittany really wasn't too terrible a cocksucker. A little hesitant to do some things, perhaps, and she lacked imagination, given Jack had to tell her to do certain things. Both deficiencies could be fixed in time. More important to Jack, now that she was over her initial resistance to his size, she possessed a warm and pleasing mouth that seemed naturally to invite a cock to go deeper. Even better, no matter how stuffed with cock her mouth could be, she had a real knack at keeping her teeth away from his more sensitive parts. Jack was very impressed.

Still, even with numerous attempts, she couldn't or wouldn't, pull him all the way inside. That was another common trait of the other wives; the thick, muscular base of his cock always defied insertion into their tiny mouths, at least, not without a little help.

Jack gave her a soft kiss right on the exposed part of her buttock, just below the panty line on her left thigh; a sweet kiss of appreciation for the way she was sucking on his cock. She wiggled her ass again, signaling she wanted more, and it was difficult for Jack not to comply.

He left his face close to her groin, and deeply inhaled her musky scent. A woman's odor was always a heady and intoxicating scent for Jack, proving a strong temptation for him to start teasing their sensuous, warm and wet, sweet parts with his tongue and lips.

Other men he knew didn't share his appetites in pleasuring a woman orally, implying that men who enjoy performing cunnilingus had questionable masculinity. It was an irrational, macho attitude of some in his profession that Jack vehemently disagreed with. He loved a woman's scent, their flavor, and, most of all, he loved hearing them squeal in ecstasy and delight when he nibbled at their clit or tickled them deep with his nose.

Brittany's scent was even more intoxicating for him, but he resisted the impulse to give her what she desired. Reminding himself her pleasure would have to wait, at least until she had a bit more schooling.

Wrapping a powerful arm around her waist and securing her tight to his body, he gave her buttock another kiss before placing his other hand on her head. Just as she drew his cock deeper into her mouth, he said to her as a warning, "Don't be afraid," before holding her head down.

He didn't push himself further into her mouth, not yet anyway, just held her head down for the longest time. When she showed the first signs of panic by nudging his legs with her hands, he relaxed his grip.

Once she felt him release pressure, Brittany quickly came off his member. Taking in large draughts of air, she began coughing out the saliva that had pooled in her mouth across Jack's already saturated cock.

Barely allowing her enough air as she continued coughing, Jack forced Brittany's head down again, plunging his member deep into her mouth and down her throat. Jack stopped pushing when her lips were still a couple of inches above the base of his cock. He held her down until he saw her balling up her hands into fists, preparing to strike his legs again, before letting her up.

Again, she came off him quickly, and although she panted heavily, this time she avoided the gut-wrenching coughing fits, having swallowed any excess saliva.

Jack pushed her head down again. Brittany barely squeaked out a, "Please...," before her voice was cut off by his invading cock.

He said, as he held her head down, "Please nothing, we're going to keep doing this until you learn how to chug cock like a good lay should. Now inch that cock all the way down, bitch. I want to feel your nose tickling my balls."

Jack continued in this manner, repeatedly pushing his cock deeper down her throat while holding her head down. Toward the end of the ordeal, each time he let her up, her saliva lay as thick and heavy strands connecting her lips and chin to his member.

For her part, Brittany occasionally whined at Jack's harsh treatment, but she did as told, by pulling him further in as best she could. Eventually, she touched the hard bone of his pubis with her lips.

Jack complimented her, "Good girl. Now, let's see how long you can hold me in."

Jack held her down again, but this time he shifted his hips back and forth, causing his cock to slide in and out and around in her throat. After pumping his cock into her mouth like it was a pussy, he told her, "Okay, bitch, grab some air and then go all the way down."

They fell into a rhythm. After Brittany took a breath, Jack would push her head down all the way before renewing his fucking motion. After a while, Jack eased off pushing her head down as Brittany pulled him all the way in on her own.

Throughout the many cycles of their rhythm, Jack would continue to compliment her. They were vulgar comments to be sure, aimed at praising her cock sucking abilities, but they were still compliments. After one particularly inventive technique where she massaged his balls with her fingers while he fucked her throat, he said, "See, this isn't so bad. That's good cock sucking. It's always the same with you slutty wives. Once you get the taste of a real man's cock, it gets easier and easier for you to take him down to the nuts."

Coming up for more air, she responded, "Please don't talk to me like that. It's bad enough you're making me blow you like a whore, but why do you have to humiliate me..."

He cut her pleas off with a hard, quick thrust of his cock, making her gag again. Then, he said, "I'm teaching you how to suck cock like a woman who enjoys sex, and not like some lazy, fat-assed sow that only blows their man if they want something. Now shut up and swallow the cock, bitch, and keep swallowing it until I say stop!"

Jack continued his vulgarities, but Brittany didn't complain after that.

Eventually, Jack discontinued his slow pumping as Brittany, who was finding a rhythm of her own, took over more and more of the duties with an exaggerated head bob.

Something was happening to her. She began feeling something unexpected—growing deep within her—and that new feeling was bringing something else to the surface: revulsion. It wasn't revulsion at Jack, but revulsion with herself that she liked what she was doing.

Brittany couldn't explain it and didn't understand it, but she loved the feel of him: his powerful arms and legs, his heaving chest against her as he breathed, his soft kisses to her buttock, right down to the feel of his hard member, the ultimate symbol of his strength and masculinity, as it slid within her tightened throat. Mostly, she loved knowing the pleasure she imparted on that symbol. She could feel that pleasure in how his cock swelled further as she took him deep, and see the pleasure each time she took it out of her mouth, standing as it did, straight and stiff, without any help from her hands. She knew that the more pleasure she gave it, the more control she could garner.