Caught in the Crossfire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing her tits even further forward so that Jack's head ended up between them, she breathed close to his ear, "You're such a naughty bad boy. You've got me so wet. I'm making a mess of your shirt. Here, let's do this right."

Removing his tie, she unbuttoned his shirt, kissing his chest and abdomen each time a button was undone. Slowly making her way down, her lips stopped just shy of the belt of his pants as she kissed and licked about his navel.

She asked, "You asked me the first time what I liked better, sucking or fucking, and I told you it depends on the man, remember?"

"Uh-huh."

"Well, I love all of it with you. Yet, there is one thing we haven't done, and I'm curious..."

Brittany didn't finish her thought as she turned around. Still straddling Jack's chest, she backed herself up to where she could feel his warm breath caressing her groin.

Jack caught her musky scent even before she put herself close to his face. Now that her pussy was no more than an inch from his nose, her scent was overwhelming and intoxicating.

"Lick me," she commanded, softly.

Jack didn't—right off, anyway. Instead, he toyed with her, teased her, and played with her pussy, nuzzling it all around with his nose while taking small, gentle bites with his lips and teeth to her hairless, outer labia. He made sure to concentrate more in the area near the top of her vulva, pressing and biting his lips firmly to the fleshy covering just above her clitoris.

His little teases to her clit weren't lost on her, as she moaned quietly and wiggled her ass ever so slightly in pleasure.

Before long, her arousal moistened Jack's attentive lips and chin. Only when he felt a little backward pressure, as she was pushing her pussy onto his mouth, did he part her folds with his tongue. Once inside, Jack concentrated more on tonguing her opening, while taking great sucking bites with his lips to her inner folds and groove.

As Jack fell deeper into the heady mixture of her warm and wet sex, unexpectedly, Brittany asked, "Peter Hansen isn't your real name, is it?"

Jack stopped his nibbling for a moment.So that's her game, he mused.

Responding around a mouthful of pussy, he said, "Sure it is. Why do you ask?"

She didn't respond right away, and instead, softly commanded, "Nibble me right there...no there...ooh, that's it. Now tongue my hole. Slide it deep." She pressed her bottom further into his face. Only when she felt Jack's tongue sliding deep into her pussy, did she respond, "I looked up all the Pete Hansen's, P. Hansen's, or just plain Hansen's on line and in the phone book, and I don't think any of them are you."

Jack answered as he continued to kiss and lick all around her vulva, "Maybe I don't like my first name, and use my middle name for everyday use. Maybe I have an unlisted number, as well."

"Maybe," she loudly moaned, "But I don't think so." Suddenly, she pulled away from him.

He asked, "Where are you going?"

"My turn," she answered, giggling. Undoing Jack's belt and zipper, she continued, "I'm going to leave your pants on. So, you had better be careful not to make a mess. Now, where is that big, bad boy? Come out; come out, where ever you are." She fumbled around in his pants until she found her treasure, and then stated brightly, "Oh, there he is."

Jack already had a full-blown—pun intended—hard-on, so it took Brittany a little effort getting his cock and balls out through the opening in his boxers and pants. When she did, she kissed his cockhead, and said, nonchalantly, "Such a fat, big boy. Momma's going to make you feel so good."

Brittany pulled Jack's cock into her mouth as far as she could, and began bobbing her head while gently sucking.

After some time, she pulled his cock out and asked, "How many women have you done this to?" Before he answered, she quickly slid his cock back into her mouth.

Jack had to think for a moment, as Brittany's tongue and lips were becoming an impediment for clear thought, "More than a few."

She sucked on him a big longer, before pulling him out again to ask, "What happened to them after your time with them was over?"

Renewing her head bob along his cock, Brittany heard Jack clear his throat before answering, "T-They went back to their marriages, their h-husbands none the wiser."

"And that's it, you never saw them again?" she asked as she kissed and licked all around his cockhead.

"Some t-tried coming b-back for seconds, but I refused. Jesus, what's with the questions?"

Brittany ignored the second part, and asked, "Why did you refuse?" Then she pulled him all the way inside her mouth and shifted her head about waiting for an answer. It wasn't until she pulled him back out, leaving heavy strands of her saliva dripping down his shaft, did she hear his disconnected answer.

"I...I-I d-don't do...Jesus...s-seconds."

Brittany stopped her expert sucking. She stopped everything as a heavy silence descended between them. Only Jack's deep, staccato breathing could be heard.

Finally, she asked, "Is that what happens to us after all of this, we go our separate ways?"

Jack didn't answer.

"And Santos will never know, even though you'd love to humiliate him?"

Jack's breathing returned to normal as he responded, "If you do as you're told and pay me what you owe, Santos will never find out from me what you've done."

"What about us...after?"

Jack answered with quiet force, "There is no us. You be a good girl and do what you're told, you can go back to your family. We'll never see each other again."

Brittany felt a little pang of regret hearing Jack's tone of finality, but understood it. She renewed her interest in his member by nibbling at his cockhead with her moist lips.

Feeling his cockhead expand even further to her treatment, she went low, teasing at one of his testicles with her fingers and tongue. Seeing his sack tighten, she smiled while asking, "Getting back to the others, did they all like sucking your cock as much as me?"

Jack's breathing became labored, again, as he asked, "You like sucking my cock?"

She rolled one of his balls around in her mouth, slathering it thickly with her saliva before answering, "You have no idea; almost as much as I like you pounding it into my wet pussy."

"H-How about...p-pounding that tight ass...o-of yours?"

"Mmm, now youare making me wet."

Dropping his balls, she pulled his cock back into her mouth. Gripping his shaft tightly with her lips, she continued her slow head bob while laying down another healthy amount of saliva. Backing off, she continued to stroke his shaft as she kissed and licked his cockhead, tasting his salty pre-ejaculate. She smiled seeing his cockhead swelling further while becoming a deep purplish hue. Then, she asked, "How do I compare to the others?"

Before he could answer, Brittany pressed her vulva against his mouth. It was dripping wet and so very warm. He slid his tongue deep into her opening as she pressed her bottom back even more firmly into his face.

Brittany giggled at his lack of response, and asked, "Pussy got your tongue?"

Jack moved his mouth toward her clit, and said as he continued to lick and nibble at her vulva, "Better than most, but not the best."

Jack felt her hands grip hard at his thighs when he sucked her clit into his mouth. Holding it firmly between his lips, he flicked at it with his tongue, making her moan softly.

Breathlessly and with just a hint of sarcasm, she said, "I'm sad I'm not the best. Are you just saying that to be mean?"

Jack didn't answer as he continued to work over her clitoris. His face was well smeared with her arousal, particularly his nose as it tickled her about her opening. Like a pig wallowing in mud, Jack was in heaven, and he was putting Brittany there, as well.

She pulled away again, saying, "My turn," and proceeded to slide his cock back into her mouth.

This time she nearly pulled him all the way in as she worked her fingers around his still tightening balls.

Jack finally answered, his voice coming in short, gasping intervals, "No...I-I'm not being...mean. I'd put you just b-behind only a couple of..."

Brittany pushed back again, forcing her pussy into his face, while saying, "Your turn."

Jack happily continued where he left off.

As he sucked, nibbled, and flicked his tongue all around her now dripping pussy, Jack heard Brittany say, "I don't believe you. I think you don't want to admit I'm better than those others; however, if what you say is true, I'll prove it to you that I'm better. Let's have a contest like before. I bet I can make you come before me."

Jack stopped his nibbling for a moment, and said, amused, "That doesn't seem fair. I can't use my hands."

"I won't use mine, either."

"It still isn't fair. You can move away from me any time I get you close. While I'm handcuff..."

Brittany pulled his cock back into her mouth, stopping Jack in mid-thought. She went back to her slow head bob for a minute before renewing her challenge with a mocking tease, "What were you saying? Oh that's right, you're at my mercy? The big bad blackmailer is helpless against the mommy-whore, and all because the mommy-whore sucks great cock. I think you're chickening out and making excuses. You know I can get you off before I do, but you don't want to admit it." She wiggled her ass in front of his face, while saying, "Come on, big boy, I'm not that short. I bet if you try real hard you can eat my pussy and get your cock sucked all at the same time."

"If only I had use of my hands, I'd spank that ripe ass of yours. All right, you're on, bitch. What do we play for?"

"How about the money I owe you this week. I get to keep it if you come."

She didn't wait for an answer as she sank her mouth around his cock and sucked on him as if it were the spigot for the Fountain of Youth.

It was a strain for him to reach her at first, but Jack was just able to get his mouth onto her pussy with only a small stretch of his arms and neck. Then, pulling his legs up, essentially curling his body inward, he pushed Brittany a little further back and into his face. With that little trick, he was able to work his tongue and lips deftly around her clitoris with ease. While Brittany continued to suck lovingly on his cock and balls.

Just as Jack fell into a nice tempo, unexpectedly, Brittany asks, "I did some on-line checking into departmental roll-calls using Santos' username and password. It seems three officers left the department around the time of Ashante's murder. One of them is logged as retired, another was transferred to another precinct, and a third is Jack Dorn. Am I sucking Jack Dorn's cock right now?"

Goddamn internet!

Jack knew after telling her about Kellen and Ashante, it would come to this. Playing it cool, he said, "You could be, and sucking it pretty well, I might add."

Brittany wasn't expectingthat for an answer. She was sure he was Jack Dorn, but had expected him to lie, or, at least, deflect away from the question. She asked again, this time with a tone of speculation, "So, you are Jack Dorn?"

Experienced as he was with interrogation techniques, Jack heard the confusion in her voice. Playing off it, he said, "Let's not worry about names, but if it will make you happy, then I'm Jack Dorn."

Brittany was frustrated now. She thought she had him cornered, both sexually and emotionally, but now he seemed to have gained the upper hand again. "Are you telling me the truth?"

"Probably."

"Goddam it, why can't you be straight with me?"

Piqued with anger and frustration, Brittany didn't notice that Jack had moved his knees in front of her shoulders, denying her access to his member—a true, cock blocking maneuver.

"Goddamn it, you're cheating again," she said, slapping and punching at his legs.

Jack laughed heartily at her frustration, as he continued to dig his tongue deeper into her pussy.

Brittany fought through the cock block, pushing her head further between his legs so that she, at least, could attend to the upper third of his cock with her mouth.

Jack squeezed his thighs, pinning her head and shoulders between his legs and making it harder for her to bob her head along his cock. Slapping at his legs again, Brittany mumbled in frustration around his cock, "ca...m on, iv me s...um woom to s...uck!"

Chuckling, Jack asked, rhetorically, "Huh? What was that? Cock got your tongue?"

Brittany continued to fight, now squeezing her shoulders between Jack's thighs, as she pulled his cock almost fully into her mouth. Grabbing his buttocks with both hands, she used her elbows as blocks against his legs. She sucked on his cock with reckless abandon, throwing her mouth down, repeatedly and forcefully, almost down to his balls, then pulling back just enough at times to run her wet tongue firmly around his slickened shaft. It wasn't long before his cockhead was the size of a very large, firm plum against her cheeks. When she tasted his salty pre-cum, she knew he was close to coming.

However, Jack had her close as well. She could feel a tremendous wave of ecstasy building ever higher, approaching even faster. It would only be a matter of seconds before she wouldn't be able to hold back the tide.

It would be close who would come out the victor, except, Brittany had one more trick to pull.

Two can cheat at this game, asshole, she mused, as she shifted her body forward while dropping her ass down onto his chest, and denying Jack access to her pussy.

She almost laughed aloud when she heard Jack's groan of exasperation at her maneuver.

Suddenly, Brittany felt Jacks hands gripping hard at her hips and pulling her back. She'd been had.

She tried fighting her way out of his grip, but Jack was too strong. Wrapping his powerful arms in front of her thighs and clamping his hands onto her ass, he pulled her pussy tightly onto his face. Within seconds of his hard sucking and flicking of her clit, Brittany experienced a shattering orgasm that made her whole body quake and shudder.

Screaming, out of both ecstasy and frustration, she beat on Jack's legs with her fists at having, once again, been tricked, and continued to hit him even after her climax waned.

What bothered her the most about the ordeal, besides Jack's cheating ways, was that she didn't learn anything new about him. After all the planning and chicanery, she still wasn't even sure about his name. It made her feel weaker and more impotent than she already was.

Jack was more than a little annoyed by her attitude, but when Brittany's slapping got dangerously close to his genitals, he snapped, yelling, "Enough of this shit!" while throwing her off the bed and onto the floor like so much dirty laundry.

Scrambling to her knees, Brittany turned to face him with eyes on fire and lungs ready to bellow curses, but she bit her tongue when he caught his angry expression.

With his blood boiling, Jack growled, "Get that fucking look off that fucking, simpering face before I slap it off, you spiteful cunt!" When she lowered her eyes, he continued, "You want to know why you're not the best. Because of the crap you just pulled. You're lucky you didn't punch my balls, or you'd be spitting teeth."

Staring her down, his blood cooled after a few minutes. Then with a sigh, he commented with tired frustration, "You are getting to be way more trouble than you're worth."

Brittany continued to stare at the floor and away from his hard gaze, saying, defensively, "I just wanted to feel in control for a little while. Why couldn't you just go along? Why couldn't you just let me have my way, just for a little bit? Why do you always have to be such a dick?"

Shaking his head in frustration, Jack unlocked the other cuff on his wrist, and laid them on the nightstand. He responded as he removed the rest of his clothes, "You're certifiable if you think I was going to let you cuff me without having a way out."

Brittany began to cry.

"There it is. I was waiting for that. When the spoiled bitch doesn't get her way, she starts to squirt. Does this routine actually work on Santos?"

Through stuttering sobs, she said, "Goddamn it, you make it sound like I'm faking this. I can't take this anymore. Do you have any idea what it's like to be used as a whore, without any regard for my feelings, wants, or needs. Even though..." She paused for a moment, deciding if she should really tell him how she felt. Closing her eyes out of weariness and frustration, she continued, "Even though you've made me feel more like a woman than anyone ever has, or probably will, it still rips me open knowing what you really think of me. I'm just a dirty whore to you, and always will be. I'm just a dirty someone to dump your cum into, but someone not to be trusted. I guess in the end, all I wanted was for you to trust me, and you couldn't even give me that."

Seeing and hearing her genuinely, heartfelt confession, Jack's heart softened. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her close to him. She continued crying, her tears moistening his bare chest, as he said, "Trust isn't easy for me. Being a cop's wife, you should know that. It doesn't help me to find trust, either, when that person needing my trust is Mrs. Medina."

She looked up at him, her eyes a milky green from tears. "I-I couldn't do anything to you even if I wanted. How could I hurt you without it rebounding and hurting me as well or h-hurting my daughter?"

He looked thoughtfully at her before commenting, "That may be, Brit, but you have no idea what people are capable of. I've seen mothers sell their eleven-year-old daughters into prostitution, just for a fix. I've seen...I've even seen them beat their infants to death because they wouldn't stop crying out of hunger. After seeing that, it's hard for me to put trust in anything, let alone, anyone."

"That's not me. I would do whatever it takes to protect my daughter. Protect her from what I've become."

"What have you become?"

She paused for a moment before answering, "Your whore."

Nodding his head, Jack offered the handcuffs to her, saying, "Okay, you want to try this again? I promise to do it completely your way this time."

Having lost their appeal, Brittany shook her head at Jack's offer, saying, "That's all right. I would have lost, anyway. By the way, how did you get out of them?"

"It's easy once you know the secret."

"What's that?"

"Make sure you palm the key before handing over your cuffs to the girlfriend you're blackmailing."

Jack made a major slip that wasn't lost on Brittany.

Her heart swelled a little as she repeated his words in her mind,He doesn't see me as his whore. I'm his girlfriend!

She didn't let on that she noticed his verbal blunder, saying instead, while hitting his arm playfully, "You're such a sneak."

Brushing her bangs off her face, Jack said, "I tell you what, because I'm a nice guy I'll give you a different chance. You got my interest up earlier when you were going on about your tits. So, in the interest of good sportsmanship, if you can get me off with those luscious mounds of yours, say within five minutes, I'll let you keep half the money."

Brittany perked up. This was actually something right in her wheelhouse. Her tits were a golden charm when it came to Santos coming, and coming too soon. In fact, in the past, she didn't like Santos fucking her tits for that very reason. He would shoot his wad scant seconds after pushing his over-excited dick between her firm, ripe melons; consequently, leaving his dick limp, and her sexually frustrated.

Brittany figured she'd have the advantage. Except, this was Jack, who, so far, exhibited almost superhuman self-control when it came to bed artistry and forestalling his own pleasures. That self-control usually made Brittany's pussy drip every time she thought of Jack and his magic cock pounding into her. Now, however, it was just an endless source of annoyance. This would be a challenge.