Caught in the Crossfire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, it would have sucked for Brittany, being ratted out even after keeping up her end of the bargain, but that's the price one pays for marrying a piece-of-shit. Jack just saw her as expendable—collateral damage—a poor unfortunate caught in the crossfire in his quest for revenge.

However, that was then. Now, as he started to know Brittany better, Jack was reconsidering his old plan in favor of a new one.

When certain information became known to Jack, information that he had neglected to see the first time he looked into Ashante's murder, he saw a slightly different avenue for revenge.

The new plan was complicated. There was a lot he needed to do in order for it to work, and part of it depended on Brittany doing what she was told, which was no guarantee given her nature. Yet, for the first time since he started blackmailing Brittany, Jack had figured a way he could get even with Santos, make it personal and make it hurt, and take everything he had in the process.

Lying next to Jack, Brittany's thoughts ran in a simpler direction. Thoughts about what Jack had said about being good at eating her pussy. Then she thought about what he felt like between her breasts. Touching her chest where Jack's cock had slid. Her nipples hardened as a tingling sensation ran through her body. Her thoughts shifted to the deleted video, what it looked and sounded like as she bounced along his member. A warm moisture began seeping anew between her thighs.

As the different events of the day played though her mind, she ran a teasing finger along Jack's flaccid cock, and it stiffened from her touch. He still wants her, and she wants him to take her again...

Barely containing her excitement, she begins to say, "I know it's late, but I'm not ready to leave..."

Before Brittany could finish her statement, Jack expertly cuffed her wrists to the top rail of the headboard. Flipping her onto her stomach, he spanked her ass hard, while saying, "Get on your knees, mommy-whore. Now, I'll show you how this should be done."