Caught in the Crossfire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, you're on," she finally agreed.

"Just a couple of conditions: no touching me with your hands, you can only use your hands indirectly, like to wrap your tits around my cock, but that's all."

"If I can't use my hands, can I use my mouth?"

"Yes, just as long as your tits are always touching my cock. Hell, you can even use your eyelashes to get me off, as far as that goes."

"Brittany giggled, and then commented, "Oh wow, cum shot by butterfly kisses. Thatwould be worth the money."

"Second condition, both of your tits have to stay in contact with my cock. You can't just drop them to go down on me. Agreed?"

Rubbing her hands in a show of mock bravado, she said, "Agreed, but since I can't touch you with my hands, you have to get that fat cock hard for me first. It's only fair."

As he stroked his cock to full hardness, he reiterated, "Remember, you only have five minutes, and your time starts...now."

Brittany leaned forward, folding her firm tits around Jack's cock. She secured it tightly between them with an arm wrapped across her breasts. She left her other hand resting on Jack's thigh for the moment. Staring into his eyes, she dropped a spit bomb right on his cockhead. Dropping another one for good measure, she let the large pearls of spit ooze down his shaft, before slowly, yet firmly, shifting her massive tits along his shaft.

Long and very thick, though he was, Jack's cock nearly disappeared within her cleavage. The view of his cock swallowed whole by her flushed, luscious mounds was almost more than he could take. He almost came when he saw that smoky look of sensual panache in her eyes as she released another spit wad onto his cock.

Jack already decided he'd cut Brittany a break, which is why he suggested the challenge. He wouldn't hold back as long as she did a proper job—and she was doing a very proper job.

The second thoughts came hard.Thinking with your heart now, huh Jack? It's bad enough with you thinking with your dick. This is worse.

He closed his eyes to shut out the voice of reason, concentrating, instead, on Brittany's expert use of her tits.

She was near perfect, sliding her tits at an even and constant rate while applying an even and constant pressure. She never used too much saliva, where she might lose the all-important friction, only occasionally dropping a spit bomb down her cleavage whenever she felt Jack's cock getting tacky against her skin.

Jack loved those moments as she hung her face just above his member and took carful aim. Then seeing the large pearl of saliva slowly emerged from behind her pursed lips, momentarily hanging in mid-air, quivering, before she released it at just the right moment onto her intended target. Sometimes she would follow the spit bomb down with her mouth, pausing her mammary massage long enough to suck on his cock as it emerged from between her tits. On one such occasion, an erotic display occurred by happenstance. As she lifted her head off him, a thin strand of saliva remained, connecting her lips to his cockhead. The suspended strand quivered for a moment before breaking and snapping back against her lips. Licking her lips free of the spit, Brittany renewed her wonderful tit massage.

The visual was enough to make a grown man cry, just before coming. After that, Jack added his own subtle thrusting to match her sliding tits.

Seeing Jack's arousal ramping up nicely, Brittany added sensual dialogue designed to spur him faster. "God, your cock feels so good between my tits. I swear, looking at it sliding between me is making my cunt drip like a faucet. Come on, baby, fuck them hard. Fuck those big titties. Faster, baby, use my tits like you use my pussy. I want you to shoot a hot load all over them and across my pretty face."

At the same time she's giving Jack her verbal barrage, she brought both hands into play. Placing one on either breast, she crushed her tits together and against Jack's thrusting cock, and then shuffled her tits independent of each other.

Feeling the inevitable, Jack commanded, gutturally, "Catch it, bitch. Here it comes."

She dropped one more spit bomb at the top of her cleavage, before parking her opened mouth just above his cock. Sticking her tongue out, she rasped, "Come on, baby. Give it to me. Fill my slutty mouth with your hot load."

Jack couldn't take his eyes off her, as repeated, hard shots of ejaculate flew up and between her parted lips. After hitting her at the back of her throat, his hard shots fell and flowed downward and out, covering her chin and tits, and his cock. As his ejaculation slackened, becoming more of an oozing, white fountain rather than an Uzi, she lowered her mouth onto his cock, sucking and stroking him gently. Semen continued to leak out the corners of her mouth and from between her soft lips, flowing down his shaft and across her stroking fingers.

When it was over, Brittany cleaned all of the semen from him. Only when Jack laid his head back on the bed, did she go to the bathroom and clean herself off with a moist, warm washcloth.

Jack noted the time. It took her a little over six minutes. Oh well, he'd forget about that rule for now.

When she got back on the bed, she asked, earnestly, "Well? How did I do?"

"Take it, it's all yours."

Shocked and surprised, she blurted, "All of it? Really!"

"After a tit-job like that, you've earned it. There is one problem, though. No matter how big your jugs are, or how well you use them on my dick, tit fucking is just like Chinese food. You're always hungry for more." Pulling her closer to him, he added, "Come on, bitch, suck that cock and get me hard again. We need to fuck some more."

Brittany shot back a sly smile before sliding his cock into her mouth.

She loved sucking on his cock when it was semi-flaccid. Due to its thickness, it retained that pussy-dripping feel by filling her mouth to overflowing even when soft, but because it wasn't as rigid, she could easily pull it all the way in without fear of choking. Moreover, with him all the way inside, it gave her the opportunity to do another act she enjoyed, playing with his heavy balls against her face as she blew him.

Brittany would never tell Jack directly about her feelings concerning this, wanting to keep it a secret from him. However, as the weeks sped by, it was growing impossible for her to hide her enthusiasm whenever she went down on him. She loved blowing him, and blowing him like the first time he forced her, positioned so her ass was pointing back at him, and allowing him play with her as he wished.

Jack easily slid three fingers into her pussy, while commenting, "You just love sucking my cock, don't you."

Brittany only panted a response.

"I can tell. You're pussy's dripping with excitement. You're just a mommy-whore who loves sucking cock."

"Yes," she moaned around his cock.

Playing his words around in her head,Mommy-whore, she felt another surge of arousal deep within her, and sucked on his cock with even greater enthusiasm.

Feeling his cock stiffen against her tongue and cheeks, Brittany slowly backed away, giving it room to grow.

"Suck on my balls, mommy-whore. I know how you love cooking up another batch of heavy cream for that hungry mouth of yours."

Pulling him out, she continued to stroke his slicked-up cock with a hand, while kissing and sucking on each of his balls, in turn. Alternating between his cock and his balls, she soon had him at full hardness.

Pulling her head up by her hair, he said to her, "Well done, mommy-whore. Now, I wonder what we should do with that hard cock of mine? Tell you what, since you did such a great job getting me hard, I'll let you decide. Tits again? Mouth? That dripping cunt of yours? What shall it be?"

Brittany was on fire and already close to climax. Breathlessly, she asked, "Did you remember to bring rubbers and lube?"

"They're in the bag on the chair."

The whole time she greased her ass, working one, two, and then four of her fingers in, Brittany stared at Jack's cock. She felt her pussy dripping down her thighs with anticipation, and wondered with amusement how it was able to fit the last time without splitting her open.

Slipping the rubber on him, then greasing up Jack's sheathed cock with a thick coating of lube, Brittany turned away from him, waiting on all fours for him to enter her."

Touching her ankle, Jack commanded, "I want you on top, mommy-whore, facing me. That way I can play with your pussy better."

Brittany assumed a position a baseball catcher might, squatting directly over Jack's cock as he held it steady for her. Lowering herself down slowly, there was some pain as she inched him inside. As she slid closer to the base of his cock, she had to halt her progress occasionally so that her sphincter could adjust to his thickening size.

Jack didn't rush her or push into her, knowing she was at the most delicate part of entry. Staying as still as possible, he occasionally rubbed her thigh in comfort, allowing gravity to do most of the work.

When her bottom finally made contact with his pelvis, she closed her eyes to the full blissful feelings. She uttered a garbled, "Oh fuck, yes," sounding more like a long, soft sigh, rather than words as the bliss intensified within her.

Keeping her feet flat on the bed for leverage, Brittany leaned back and propped herself up against Jack's bent legs, as if sitting in a chair, and also placed her elbows on his knees for added support and control.

Seeing a look of pure bliss mixed with animalistic lust on her face, Jack chuckled while saying, "Mommy-whore loves my cock deep in her ass, doesn't she?"

She didn't look at him, keeping her eyes closed as she panted, again, "Oh fuck, yes."

"All right, mommy-whore, show me how much you love my cock. Let me see it sliding in and out of your greased asshole."

Ever so slowly, almost as a seductive tease, she lifted her bottom off Jack's body until his cockhead was right at her rim, before slowly sitting down. She continued with her slow, exaggerated rhythm, lifting then sitting, sliding his cock fully within her, as Jack teased her labia with a finger.

Throughout her sensual play, Jack continued to shower her with lustful comments, using them both as praise as well as a mental ratchet spurring her increasing arousal. "I love it when all of you horny 'hausfraus' start to enjoy it up the ass. Spread your legs wider so I can really see my cock sliding up and inside that tight hole. Oh, baby, that's it. That's so nice. You should see what I'm seeing. Would mommy-whore like to see my cock sliding up her ass?"

Brittany only moaned a loud reply.

Reaching over for his cell phone that he laid on the nightstand, Jack centered her groin in the screen. Moments later, Brittany noticed a flash of light through her closed eyelids and heard the digital sound of a shutter click.

"Take a look," he said to her, as he held the camera phone in front of her face.

Brittany gasped with delight when she opened her eyes to look at the image, and almost came seeing how much Jack's thick cock spread her ass cheeks.

Closing her eyes again, Brittany slid her ass along Jack's cock at a faster rate.

There was another flash and click.

"Look," Jack commanded.

This time, he had taken a shot of her face. With her nostrils flared and her lips parted into a wide, open-mouthed grin, it was an image of pure, slutty ecstasy stamped across her face.

Closing her eyes again, she further increased the rate of her fucking.

Seeing and feeling her reaction to the pictures, Jack reiterated, laughingly, "Mommy-whore just loves it in the ass."

"God, yes!" she panted.

"Would mommy-whore like to watch it as a movie?"

Brittany didn't answer right away, as it now dawned on her what she was agreeing to.

Although she thought, prudently,What the fuck are you doing, you stupid twat? Giving him more images to blackmail you with, she heard herself say, excitedly, "Do it. God, how I want to watch you fucking me deep in my ass!"

Jack set the camera phone to record a short movie. Giving her directions, he said, "Come on mommy-whore, Brittany Medina, let's see my cock sliding all the way in and out. That's it, push that pussy forward and clamp those tight buns around my cock. Let me hear you say, 'I love your fucking fat cock in my ass.'"

Brittany went back to her exaggerated, slow slide while repeating the words.

Her head spun as she watched the short movie, hearing him calling her 'mommy-whore,' and her actual name as her ass repeatedly gobbled up Jack's cock whole. The images were so sharp and clear, she could even see her arousal glistening and trickling from her pussy, and bathing Jack's shaft and balls.

When Jack hit replay for her, she went back to rapidly sliding along his cock, almost bouncing off his pelvis each time she hit bottom, while exclaiming, "Fuck yes! Fuck yes! I'm such a dirty mommy-whore, and I love fat cock in my ass. Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

"There you go, emerald-eyes," Jack said, "Bounce along that cock, and get those big tits of yours bouncing as well."

Chucking any modesty she might still possess, she yelled, "Mommy-whore! Call me mommy-whore!"

"You want to come, mommy-whore?"

She had lost all sense of herself, who or what she was, and no longer cared, and screamed, "Fuck yes! Mommy-whore wants to come! Mommy slut whore needs to come so bad! Make mommy slut whore come, please!"

"Then fuck my cock like a good mommy-whore."

She pounded down onto him with fury, as an unquenchable feeling of raw lust ignited deep within her soul. All she could hear were the sharp, slapping sounds of her ass hitting his arousal-drenched pubis, as they reverberated off the walls.

Brittany was close, so very close. Bringing a hand around in order to touch herself, and touch off her climax, she heard Jack growl, "Keep your hands on my knees, bitch. That pussy is only for me to play with."

Jack barely placed his thumb on her clit.

Brittany's arousal screamed upward at breakneck speed, driven by her efforts as she continually raked her clit across his steady thumb, while bouncing along his cock.

Brittany found release when Jack added his own thrusting, pushing his cock hard up into her ass each time she dropped herself onto him. "Oh my god," she blurted, as she felt the waves of climax quickly building, "Jesus...fuck...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me!"

Her ejaculate, warm and clear, sprayed forcefully across Jack's stomach. Jack increased his pumping while applying more pressure to her clit. Brittany went still, letting Jack pound into her on his own. Wave upon wave crashed into her, sweeping her away and into semi-unconsciousness.

As the last wave of her climax ebbed, Brittany came to rest on Jack's chest, gasping for air.

********

They lay like that for a while, peaceful and quiet, until her breathing returned to normal and the dense sexual fog she had fallen into began to lift. Now that her mind was clearing, she thought about the pictures and video Jack had just taken of her, and asked with slight anxiety, "What are you going to do with that video?"

He didn't answer. Instead, he held up his camera phone so they both could watch as he played the video again. During one of her many slut screams, Jack commented with a grin, "Maybe I'll email it my friends as Christmas greetings next year."

"Oh, don't even tease me about that."

When the movie ended, Jack pointed at the screen, and said, "Push that icon."

"What will that do?"

"Go ahead and find out."

When she did, a new message appeared, wanting confirmation from the operator if the images should be deleted.

She hesitated a moment before pushing, 'Yes.'

Looking up into his face, Jack was looking back at her with a warm smile that always made her feel twelve again and happy. "Had to think about it first, didn't you?"

Blushing, she turned away from his stare. He could always read her mind. She was about to make a comment when Jack changed the subject, "I've been meaning to ask. How's your sex life with Santos?"

Jack rarely asked her about Santos any more. So now, coming out of the blue, his question put her on edge.

"There isn't one. Hasn't been for a while. At first, because I was fucking you and felt cheap and dirty, and I didn't want to taint our bedroom. Now I can't fuck him because of what you told me," she laughed sarcastically before finishing her thought, "I can't fuck him now because I don't want him tainting me. I suppose that's what you wanted to have happen all along."

"At first, maybe, but not now. I don't want you neglecting him. I don't want him suspecting anything's changed with your marriage. So, go back to fucking him."

"I don't know if I can anymore."

"You have to. In fact, I want you to get friskier with him. Does he like to go down on you?"

Brittany looked at him with curiosity, wondering where he was going with these questions. "Not really, he's a bit of a macho fuck in that regard. I mean he'll do it if I ask, but only when I ask, and I usually have to ask him several times. Plus, he's not that good at it."

"Not like me."

Brittany blushed again.

Seeing her look of girlish embarrassment made Jack smile, as he said, "Some guys need encouragement. I want you to ask him to go down on you, and ask him often. Play that little game you just did with me. Cuff him and rub that sweet pussy all in his face. Most of all, let him know he's hitting all the right spots. That he's really making you feel good as he eats you out. Really moan and scream as he's doing it."

"I don't understand."

"It will make him feel more secure in the marriage, and pump up his ego thinking he can turn you into jelly with just his tongue."

"I still don't underst..."

Jack cut her off, annoyed, "Can you just do it, for fuck's sake?"

Seeing the stare and hearing the harshness in his voice, Brittany knew any further questions or comments would be unwise. Laying her head back on his chest, she answered, reassuringly, "Okay, I'll keep fucking him."

"And?"

"And I'll beg him to go down on me."

"As much as you can. It's important you make him feel important, and tell him how good it feels having him eat you..."

Brittany rolled her eyes while saying, "Okay, okay, I get it. It sounds stupid, but okay."

"Good girl," he said, with a satisfied tenor, before covering his eyes with an arm as if he were going to sleep.

As they fell quiet again, Jack thought about how situations and events in one's life can dramatically change—almost like the weather in their unpredictability.

Revenge is such a tricky thing, almost as tricky as blackmail, and the thought of it consumed much of Jack's time when he was away from Brittany. Moreover, it was revenge not just for himself, but for Kellen and Ashante, as well. Jack felt an obligation to get them some measure of retribution, even if they could no longer appreciate the gesture.

Revenge also had to be personal, and it had to hurt. It wouldn't be enough for Jack to fuck over Santos behind the scenes, as it were. It was imperative that Santos know it's Jack twisting the knife, and not some DA bringing him up on some chickenshit corruption charge. That is, if the DA would bring charges against Santos at all. Jack had his doubts, given the level of city corruption and Santos' political connections.

Initially, Jack considered his only avenue for revenge was to fuck Brittany for a while, make a little money, and then lay the boom on Santos that his wife was banging other guys.

Jack knew enough about Santos to know it would severely hurt that macho piece-of-shit. Hurt him like cold, sharp steel slipped deep into his guts, knowing a dick-less punk like Chris was coming in his wife's snatch. Worse, it would just about kill him if the rest of the precinct knew about his wife as well. Pride was a dreadful thing when bruised, unpredictably dangerous in the rage it can foment, and what Jack had originally planned for Santos would have crushed his pride like a grape.