Cavendish's Enlightenment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gasped as cold steel brushed against the flesh of his inner thigh, the neck of his scrotum was clasped with a shiny ring. The Amazon pulled his head back and smiled with erotic satisfaction as his outwardly shocked face displayed the realisation that his days of impotent pseudo dominance were well and truly over, and his life of submission was about to begin. The madam too, felt a pleasing sexual high as she confirmed his fate with gratifying sincerity.

"Yes boy, your balls are permanently ringed to show that you're owned, the property of a woman, no more than a trinket to serve the whims of womanhood. Every woman you are displayed before will know you have been crushed into submission by femininity. It's just a case of which woman here now owns you... you'll be thrashed by us all, and will be put to most thorough oral service on each while your tears still flow, but you'll depart as the servile keepsake of one superior woman... and oh, how you've earned it."

Cavendish whimpered with a confused feeling of expectant excitement as the Amazon pulled him to draw his back in an arc, and he felt his cock poke high and rigid as the full benefit of the plug and the sight of the supple and dominant goddess towering above him, brought his bell-end to full exposure, the cool air teasing at its sensitive underside as it pulsed hard and dribbled pre-cum, the sneering women enjoying the excitement it showed at his humiliation, and moreso the fact that he was enjoying it. The Amazon grinned down at him, her cunt wet with arousal as she relished putting him firmly in his place.

"I can untie your hands... you can then still make a bid to escape, if you fail, I'll make you come in a most satisfying way." The other women laughed cruelly as his cock pulsed to the magnificent female's words, then the madam patted her firm buttocks with a smile.

"Patience Ursula dear, we know how anxious you are to have your sport of him, and have it you shall, but Beatrice is entitled to his first entertainment... remember what I told you that I saw when he was with her? Why else would we bother having another male here?" Ursula flexed her full breasts as she pulled his head back to her athletic thighs and clasped it below her aroused cunt.

"Why of course... he must be hungry by now, and he'll need all the energy he can get when it's my turn to dominate him." Cavendish's little resilience collapsed almost willingly as his eyes looked up the glistening cleft of her moist cunt, held by those superb thighs, he knew he'd be soundly humiliated by this woman, but didn't dare think how. He was almost pleased to hear the voice he somehow recognised once more, as Madeline watched Beatrice take the hooded male up to the edge of the bed.

Madeline attracted Cavendish's attention immediately on the spiteful Ursula releasing his head, slowly opening her mature thighs as she adjusted her legs to cross them, giving him an ample glance of the cunt he would soon come to know so well. Her eyes glinted with pleasure from above the veil as she briefly stared into his, then she turned her head either side to address her two protege who now squirmed in excited anticipation on their seats as Madeline's long and slender upper leg pointed her graceful toes playfully at their victim.

"Ursula will take great pleasure in entertaining him in a most novel way for a female, you'll find his degradation most appealing, and so will he... but Beatrice has a treat for him first, one which will give us much gratification." Cavendish felt a strange terror at the voice which unearthed something deep within his memory, but one not clear enough to reveal itself to him in full as yet. The woman who had caned him thoroughly some twenty-five years earlier had always been formally dressed, the seductive naked curves of flesh, the nipples poking hard from her gloriously mature breasts to show the excitement of her authority, served to divert his straining memory; the bold nakedness cloaking it as effectively as the sinister veil.

Beatrice let the hooded male's chain drop, turning to sneer at Cavendish before ascending the bed on all fours, lowering her head and breasts to the comfort of the sheets but keeping her soft arse high and inviting. She lifted a hand and fingered her exposed cunt to ensure she was nicely lubricated, finding it totally unnecessary due to her level of arousal, but enjoying stroking her clitoris to an audience just the same. The hooded male bucked involuntarily on his knees, sniffing at the lush scent which wafted from her excited cunt so close to his nose, his hands shaking by his side.

He looked sheepishly toward the madam, who crossed her arms and gave a curt smile as she nodded her assent to him. The women muttered their approval and laughed softly as he eagerly took his already stiff cock in his hand and played its large size to boning rigidity. Beatrice lifted her head slightly.

"Mount me and serve me well, or I'll have Ursula castrate you without need for a blade. Remember how you've been told to spend, don't you dare fail me!" Cavendish watched with confusion and envy as Beatrice sighed with pleasure on large hands being applied cautiously to her soft hips, and their owner easing his erect cock into the invitingly wet cunt which spread obligingly as his generous bell-end was slid home. The madam gave a sigh of delight too, tensioning the chain about her captive's throat.

"So she's 'your pet' is she? It looks like you're being cuckolded then, doesn't it? How does it feel to see another fuck what you thought you you were master of?... you're master of nothing and she'll show you who's in control when she's been thoroughly satisfied by a real male."

She kept the chain nice and tight, the pure thrill of mocking him as he was humiliated so, sexually rewarding for her as Beatrice was fucked lustily, the large cock reaming in and out with impulsive thrusts, glistening hard and relentless as Beatrice let everyone in the room know of her pleasure with her blissful whimpering. Madeline now enjoyed a taunt as she watched the blend of Cavendish's misery and the enforced excitement he couldn't hide, and would soon know the blissful pleasure of.

"See how a woman should be serviced by the male of her choosing. We've all heard of how you were incapable of doing so, and how you played with yourself like the boy you are, till you spent... well that was the last chance you'd ever have of serving a woman as required - your use from now on will be to serve orally in grateful servitude - and we all heard of how you used your tongue when you thought your sordid shame was hidden."

Cavendish reddened in discomfort at the public exposure of the act he'd enjoyed while believing the submissive girl would keep it discreet; he now knew the madam had enjoyed every moment, her delight in outing him was reflected in the sneering of the younger assistants, deflating his ego in humiliation but keeping his erection boning with the curt sexual pleasure that being shamed was now developing in him.

He was now beginning to understand why he'd indulged in it; being shamed by women was becoming teasingly erotic, and he was grateful to be in no position to fight it. The madam chuckled as Beatrice's mount began to groan with the tortured desire for relief, equalling the lustful whimpering of the indulged woman, his ample balls slapping at her soft flesh as he thrust home again and again.

"Be quick with your ecstasy Beatrice, he's not been allowed to come for three weeks, and knows he'll go without for longer after today - he's aching to show our pathetic guest how it's done." Beatrice glanced back at the kneeling captive with a look of half mesmerised satisfaction; she had brought him there to know justice, the spiteful delight taking her beyond the point of control.

She moaned in ecstatic relief and pure carnal pleasure as her orgasm erupted, aided by the relentless thrusts of the generous cock. After a soft chorus of sincerely satisfied moaning, her eyes now twisted to look up at her mount's as he continued to thrust frantically, fighting to keep control. She enjoyed his pain for a few moments while his cock slid back and forth in the lubrication of her juices and his own pre-cum, the tight hood enabling her to determine the contorted agony in the face behind it. She gasped as his pulsing cock teased at the sensitivity of her satisfied clitoris.

"Ohh!!... You may deliver now as ordered... Ursula will gratefully oblige if you fail!" Cavendish watched with tingling balls as the hooded male gripped her ample hips and thrust with an earnest and prolonged groan which came from deep within his soul, the shaft of his cock glistening white with ample come as his delivery commenced.

Beatrice grinned at him as he summoned all his strength and managed to remove his cock from her hot cunt mid-orgasm, his whole body racked by the tension of self control, then thrust his semen covered bell into the tight haven of her soft brown pucker. Beatrice closed her eyes and emitted a satisfied yelp as he drove his member up to the balls and moaned again on filling her anus with an equally generous wad of hot seed.

Madeline and her two younger trainees nursed their clitorises as they enjoyed the spectacle of a male put to good use, and obedient even when gripped by the pure ecstasy of animal instinct. He pumped at her anus willfully until the flow of semen and his ecstasy subsided, panting as he sank to his knees, allowing Beatrice to display the messy outcome of his lustful ordeal.

Cavendish gaped at the soft buttocks he'd caned so vigorously as Beatrice squeezed and dilated her anus, letting some of the ample creamy deposit leak and slip down the cleft of her cheeks to meet with that which dripped in spent globules from her cunt. The formally meek blonde twisted her neck to look at him and gave him a knowing smile while Madeline stood and took his chain from the madam. Cavendish's anus gripped at the invasive plug as his eyes surveyed the majesty of the delicately curved belly, broad mature thighs which framed her smoothly shaven cunt, her long legs together as she stood proudly in the display of her womanhood.

Her maturity oozed natural and indelible dominance, Cavendish feeling the presence of it as she tensioned the chain, her cunt tingling as she took control of him for the first time; he'd be her property when he left this room, and would pay eternally for his absconding two decades before. The madam strutted over to the hooded male, taking his leash and jerking him to an opposite corner, her sneer not quite masking her true satisfaction with his performance.

"You know the punishment for spending within a Mistress, whether by order or not... and you violated her rear too! That'lll earn you special attention with the whip, and you'll not spend again for at least a month... and that will be by your own hand at the feet of one of Ursula's students."

She handed the leash to the muscular woman, who let it hang lose while the cur on the other end dropped to indulge in kissing her feet automatically, dreaming of the pleasure of the promised whip, and the further release of semen at the feet of a raw novice. She enjoyed his servile attention but her eyes were focused on one subject only, and Beatrice was also more than ready for him. She poked her arse high and pointed to the floor.

"Bring him! He'll begin payment in earnest now." Cavendish showed a little reluctance as he was made to waddle across the room on his knees, delighting the women, Ursula in particular. Madeline savoured the feel of him on the chain, as he was drawn with slow deliberation across the room, knowing she'd thoroughly enjoy ownership of him when his ordeal was completed to their satisfaction. Cavendish knew what to expect as the highly seasoned cunt and anus came within smelling distance; it was the sweet smell of submission indeed, and though revenge is best served cold, he knew that Beatrice's would be humiliatingly warm and slick.

Madeline felt an immediate surge of arousal as he faltered on the chain in reluctance, her dominant spite peaking as she lusted to see him regularly caned to tears, but first he'd have to endure what he'd earned so blatantly. She used both hands and grinned as she pulled his face close to the sated cunt while the other women gathered close to fully enjoy his shame. Madeline watched his nose twitch... and noted his cock pulse erect, his balls tight up against the ring, unable to hide the excitement he felt inside, now knowing he would want to masturbate hard at the memory of the sweet humiliation he faced.

"That's it, you have a good smell of the scent of satisfaction, the bouquet resultant from an act that you'll never ever perform now. You had the impudence to get pleasure from caning those sweet cheeks, now you'll begin your repentance by awarding them the homage that every woman demands of a male." Cavendish's mind was a blur as he sniffed at the messily engorged cunt, red to pink, wet and glistening, her pulsing pucker opaquely shrouded with another man's willing delivery.

The scents and tangs, acrid and sweet, taunted his senses as the women stood over him as they would a dog being shown the results of a toiletry misdemeanour by a master intent on avoiding a repeat; he truly felt like a cur now, held to obedience by members of the sex he had trained himself to despise, but was now at the utter mercy of, and the perverse pleasure he began to feel was intense. He tested the bindings of his wrists as Beatrice eased her cunt onto his nose.

"We all know how you relish the taste of semen... lick that cunt clean! Every last drop of what was given in pure ecstasy, given up just so's you could taste true defeat before I cane you." Madeline put a hand behind his head as he squirmed, each of the women leaning in and laughing softly, cruelly, as he extended his tongue and tasted the essence of cunt, cock, and another male's semen in deservedly acute humiliation.

Beatrice quivered and sighed in renewed ecstasy as yet another male was put firmly in his true place, brought there by her sado-masochistic trickery to indulge the more rewarding side of her kink; the eagerness of the tongue at her folds justifying her smug indulgence, confirming her suspicions that he was submissive. As Cavendish lapped the first salty globules from her slick cunt, he felt her clitoris swell in justly victorious arousal, the madam stroking his cheeks with a cane, her own arousal lush at the spectacle of the wholesome retribution served on a would-be dominant male. She noted he still tested his bound wrists as he spluttered in his cleaning duty, and smiled as she watched Ursula testing lengths of cord at the other side of the room, then laying them on the matted floor which faced the door.

The muscular woman's enjoyment of the newly enslaved male's cleaning duty was as nothing to the humiliation she'd award him. She did not smile, but looked sternly at the pathetic Cavendish's being held to obedience, pleased to see his wrists straining at their bonds and the need for his head to be held to the shameful task, though this was more to do with him wishing to enhance the pleasure of being forced. Her eyes met with the madam's, who acknowledged her desire to entertain their guest most admirably.

"Clean her well, and you may yet know freedom... we have been known to be merciful, even at so late a stage." The sarcasm in her tone was noted by Cavendish, as was the cynical laughter from Madeline and her eager young charges while he continued to swallow hard on the creamy deposits and fresh arousal juices offered by the sighing Beatrice, but her words confused him and gave way to a feeling of disappointment; his thoughts were that perhaps they were only teasing regarding the enslavement he now yearned for.

Beatrice now shifted herself slightly, Madeline delighting in holding his head firm as she presented the tang of her softly puckered anus for his attention, the rasping feeling of his tongue on her wet labia telling her the cum had been licked sufficiently from her freshly excited cunt.

"You'll attend my arsehole now, I know how you love the taste of cum, and you saw how he filled me... it's all yours, get that tongue in there now!" Cavendish's nose had already sampled the more than savoury whiff of her tight brown pucker, creamed with enthusiasm by the hooded male. His feigned hesitance to complete the task was greeted by a swift swipe to the buttocks by the madam, his eyes focusing on the pucker as Beatrice squeezed and dilated it invitingly, making the warm cum ooze with the mixture of her spices from the probed orifice.

"Oh don't be shy... we all know so well how you love the taste of fresh cum, and it'll be nice and warm in there." Cavendish's cock pulsed hard and erect as his tongue slipped around the warmth of her recently fucked ring, the taste as seasoned as the scent, the women offering their cruel laughter as he licked feminine arsehole; something he would soon become accustomed to and would desire all the more. Madeline looked longingly at his tongue as it slipped into the tight haven and scooped at the cum within, Cavendish still squirming at the task, but keeping the puzzle of the madam's words in mind. She knew her turn would come, after she'd had the pleasure of punishing him.

"Good boy!... that's it, get your tongue deep inside, we want you to get a real feeling of worship - it's what you were born to." The madam watched as he thrust his tongue deep, Beatrice sighing with dominant comfort and squeezing her anus on his tongue while he was forced to snort in her scent through his nose, the spicy aroma keeping his cock firmly erect. Down on his knees, plugged, ringed, and servicing the girl's anus with his tongue while held to it by a mature and mysteriously attractive woman, his humiliation was intense but the thought that he may soon be cast off with indifference by the women drove his tongue deep and vigorously into the heat of her pucker to retrieve the cum, he wanted to go on like this forever, but would thoroughly enjoy masturbating over it when recalling the pleasure on his release.

His balls tingled in their tight steel clasp as the madam stooped to free his wrists, and he heard her step to the door and unbolt it. Madeline grinned knowingly at Ursula while she unhitched the chain from his neck, the madam then throwing his clothes into the passage just beyond the door where he'd see them.

He looked about him as Madeline and her two novice governesses retook their seats with studied indifference to his presence and sat with their thighs crossed once more, Beatrice easing her freshly cleaned anus from his face and laying on the bed to sneer at him, his face smeared with her juices and another man's cum. He cautiously turned his head to see the masked trio and the madam also casually looking at him with an air of indifference, as though the prior events had not occured; the door to the passage was open, was his pleasure really to end? He looked at Beatrice, who's sneer increased as he put his hands to the floor and squatted from his knees.

"If ever you return to this bed, I'm going to thrash you to tears." Cavendish thought of going to her sheets immediately, but now believed their fun in his humiliation was over. He'd worry about the removal of the ring later, if he didn't decide to keep it as a momento... the plug a gift which he'd now secretly wear when masturbating; the experience had revealed a certain pleasure. The madam stood aside the open door, tilting her head and twitching her nose in apparent nonchalance as she checked her finely manicured nails. She saw him raise to a crouching position, noticing the eyes of the masked trio casually fix onto him as he moved cautiously forward, his eyes on the clothes. The silence was broken by Madeline, halting his cautious exit.