Cavendish's Enlightenment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His liquid tribute was miniscule, but his ecstasy just as profound on hearing the contemptuous laughter of the other women while he jerked in lush submission, cock thrusting at the sheets to match the tongue which probed the superior woman's anal warmth in absolute servitude.

Cavendish now knew the exit through the door as though it were a portal to a new world. He had entered cockily and with a masculine arrogance that needed to be crushed, and he left through it leashed on all fours, cowering obediently and willingly in submission to the curt applause of the house madam and her formidable feminine partners who had assisted in his just and permanent reformation, led in haughty pomp by the proud and dominant woman who would continue that reform.

*** ***

Cavendish was now just known as 'the boy'. The grand house that Madeline had acquired through funds obtained from the popularity of her strict services, which doubled as an academy for the enhancement of severity in women, was now also both his place of employment, and that of his most permanent confinement.

While now seen regularly at formal inductions of new classes, standing obediently in a corner and passing canes and items of corporal punishment to his tutor during her lessons; she looking for that spark of dominance in the fresh eyes that smirked at his servitude and would earn them a place in her extra-curricular activities, he was still becoming accustomed to his new life of total slavery, his full role still ripely foreboding in coming into service in entertaining those chosen women of that select genre; those who like his owner, thoroughly enjoyed sexual arousal in correcting males in extremis.

His body was shaved clean by eager students of the extra curricular group, who revelled in the upkeep of his boyish appearance, never more delighted than when involved in dressing him for display at a demonstration of corrective obedience. Cavendish erected in acute and teasing shame when shown the velvet shorts he knew he'd be made to spoil, not able to quell the unique humiliation that he felt when the sneering young women fitted him out with the baggy white silk shirt with frills, the blonde bob wig, and short white socks that complemented the lattice sandals.

He was made to look like little Lord Fauntleroy, and led between two young women chosen for their spite, who would delight in describing the strictest women present for the session, whilst urging him forward to the main hall to be presented before an audience headed by Madeline for yet another sound caning.

On each approach to the hall, his mind was kept keen to the weakness that had brought him there in the curt spite offered by his two superiors, each session of his new role remaining a freshly shameful experience, tinged with a fear of the unknown which kept his anus tingling in masochistic readiness. Each session attended by at least two or three women he'd never met from whom he'd receive introduction through the thrill of raw and vigorous punishment for the first time.

Cavendish's erection was enhanced with defeated lust when the red headed Georgina was chosen to dress and escort him to the key role in his enslavement, just her scent which he'd already become to know so well in the short time he'd been there, had his cock rising with submissive anticipation before he even saw or heard her.

Georgina had been a star pupil, her natural spite demonstrated with a cruel passion in her application of the cane, she'd soon become a favourite of Madeline's and had earned her place as House Governess - employed in permanence by Madeline - and privy to those special events in her employer's bedroom which would keep 'the boy' on his toes and constantly reminded of his position.

She and Angela stood back and admired their cowering subject, dressed ready for discipline, the redhead then turning her back to him and lifting her skirt to reveal no underwear. Cavendish's balls tingled as she bent with legs straight, her firm round arse and shapely white thighs contrasting with the black stocking tops to create a delicious heart shape, her sweet brown pucker at the apex, her ginger cunt framed beautifully between those lush thighs.

"Come sniff me boy... I want you to think of my scent when you spend under the cane... and spend you will today." Angela gave a contented sneer as he waddled on his knees and pressed his nose to her assertive colleague's moistening slot, the bulge in his tight velvet shorts rudely apparent as he imbibed the spicy aroma of ginger cunt. Belittling this new toy was giving the haughty bitch a curt and satisfying pleasure, and today was to be no exception.

"Remember, I'll be observing and enjoying every stroke you take, and there'll be no need for crocodile tears later... one of the more mature women you'll have the pleasure of being acquainted with is a certainty for extra classes, she'll soon have you reduced when she hears what you did to bring you here."

Her sneer broadened as she felt the genuine adoration for her dominance transmitted through his eagerness to sniff and rub his nose in submission; she had dominated him with other younger trainees, while Madeline watched his humiliation with supreme satisfaction, and had come most liberally on being tormented by her, the ginger female in a glorious pique of sexual arousal on holding a victorious pose as he spurted his tribute in utter submission. Her laugh of contempt as her own arousal grew, had him yearning to spend there and then.

'Good boy... now we'll see you delivered and put to some use." Angela snapped her fingers and stood beside him as Georgina let her skirt cover her moistness and stood the other side, motioning him to his feet and escorting him to the place of punishment. The two younger women stood tall on their black stilettos, his flat sandals reducing him to their height, the effect making him feel smaller than they, increasing their satisfied pomp in taking him to face the eternal retribution of womanhood. They grinned as he panted and quivered before the large doors to the hall, Georgina savouring his fearful anticipation as she rubbed the bulge below the velvet.

"She's the black haired woman, plump but obviously with keenly exercised arms, about sixty... it's so obvious that she has repressed sadism that she'd like to vent sexually. I have no doubt whatsoever that you'll be shown her feelings through the cane shortly after even this interim class - she'll soon be expressing the release of her sexuality toward your ringed balls before you know it."

She looked him up and down, sneering, to ensure his mind was firmly on his pathetic appearance, then swung open the doors and the two led him in to face the scorn of assertive womanhood.

He felt the immediate rush of glowing humiliation as he entered to the curt and contemptuous smiles of a class of around twenty-five women, his Mistress and owner, Madeline, sat centrally before an arc of eager women, cane in hands, her cunt warming to the quietly scornful reception her boy received from some, the pure contempt from others as her boy was justly and deservedly shamed at his exposure; having taken her class to a level of feminine camaraderie with a lecture about the virtues of disciplining males in particular, each woman there warmed to the prospect of an adult male belittled in boy's clothing for a practical demonstration of corporal discipline.

Her eyes surveyed the class, looking for the spark of sexual spite from those among her pupils that the shameful entrance her boy inspired; some of the more staid women, there just to learn the etiquette of being a good governess, simply smirked and hid their faces, though the pleasure at seeing his exposure was apparent, others smiled openly with the contentment at seeing the male reduced to providing a spectacle and gave sound applause... but several, including the tightly corseted plump woman mentioned by Georgina, sighed with a contemptuous sneer and adjusted their thighs, signalling the sexual arousal felt at a male brought for punishment.

Madeline could see that the woman was filled with a spiteful contempt for her boy at just his daring to be allowed to be shown that way, and that she craved to cane him beyond the threshold of simple punitive discipline.

Stronger than anything though, Madeline's cunt tingled with a haughtily victorious sensation on viewing the shamed face of her boy, and the prominent bulge in the tight velvet shorts which betrayed the lush masochism he was immersed in.

This was his life now, hers to be pilloried, humiliated, and soundly punished. He could escape the confines of the house, but could not escape the truth that held him there; more secure than the decorative chains and leashes he was frequently tethered by but could easily be broken, his will was broken by the masochism which ruled it, accessed and tapped into by her supreme feminine dominance. The audience were pleased to see him cower at her presence as she stood in supreme authority over him and pointed to the chair with her cane.

"This is a boy who liked to cane females. You will all now see how such a grave misdemeanour is to be dealt with, firmly and thoroughly." Georgina and Angela gleefully assisted in laying him across the seat of the suitably tall chair, ensuring his bulge was rested for suitable stimulation on the seat, the rounded curves of his buttocks expressed invitingly in the tight velvet shorts.

While Georgina and Angela took an outstretched arm each, to prevent him squirming from the chair and ensure he received the full benefit of his punishment, Ms Madeline Harnett posed in thought for a moment. She stood in stern authority and watched her boy quiver as she flexed the cane; she was at the peak of contentment as she savoured the adoration of feminine eyes across the large and luxurious hall which was at the hub of her achievements, some of those eyes more lustful than others as she raised the cane with a subliminal air of vengeful justice.

Cavendish whined immediately his buttocks were made to enjoy the punishing sting of the cane, satisfying every woman watching to varying degrees of excitement, his genuine cry of pain after the delicious sound of the cane's sweep announced the biting impact which guaranteed it, bringing a warmth to Madeline's cunt and prompting a rich vein of feminine spite which demanded repeat after repeat.

He knew he'd be made to lick her cunt in thanks later, and tried to focus on that pleasure as she filled the hall with the song of the cane, the majestic display bringing muted gasps from some of her audience, curt smiles from others, and pure sexual arousal from a few, but the glowing exposure to so many women had him enjoy the pain of each cutting stroke.

Georgina and Angela looked on with feminine spite as he was quickly reduced to tears, the redhead digging her elegant nails into his wrist to have him witness her pleasure at his humiliation. The smile from Georgina was as cutting as the cane, confirming that this was his life now, and the stern governess whipped the cane down harder, stimulated by his tears.

The eyes of the mature spectator glowed with satisfaction to match the tingle of her cunt below her corseted waist, as she recognised what many of the novice ladies would have missed, the tears and cries of the male disguising the full shame of his surrender; her sheer contempt and desire to cane him peaked, as his helpless jerking on the seat under the stinging cane revealed to her that capitulation. She watched the turmoil of sensations as the hidden bulge left its mark within the tight velvet shorts, and left an even deeper mark on his mind. She too, would make her mark on him, as would many others of her superior gender.