Cavendish's Enlightenment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The madam watched his startled eyes with a pleased sneer on her face as she took a bolster from the head of the bed, slipped it under the sheet midway and calmly tucked it in as she watched him quiver on his knees. She then smiled at him and bent to pick up something which lay beside the bed on the other side, showing him the full curve of her mature and shapely arse, tight in the short skirt.

Her sneer broadened as she showed him a ball-gag and strutted round to him on her tall heels, dangling the gag to receive the admiration from the others. Cavendish gasped and titillated the spite of the women further, as the ball was offered up to his mouth and smart!y strapped tight while he offered feigned but muffled protests, his erect cock weeping pre-cum as he was reduced to silence by feminine power.

"There! We'll have no 'safe word' as per our genuine clients who come and go as they will. You are the property of a woman, and will be thrashed to satisfaction by each one... not least me, and I'll see you pay honestly and sincerely for daring to whip a woman, even if she took it with pleasure just to get you here. My sexual pleasures are few, the strangest fetishes practiced here so routine and commonplace to my eyes... but there's nothing that excites me more than caning an arrogant male who's shown spite to a woman, a hard and severe caning to bring on my deepest arousal. You're such a lucky boy to know the rare pleasure of my indulgence."

Cavendish was immersed in a lush aura of helplessness, his balls tingling wildly at her severe authority as Madeline tugged the leash and pointed to the bed, needing make no further verbal command; the necessary action imposed by her sheer presence alone, and seeing him climb awkwardly but obediently to lay with cheeks high and exposed upon the bolster.

As Beatrice teased his raised buttocks with the cane, Ursula bound his ankles together and secured them with a length of cord to a steel eyelet in the bed frame, then gleefully obliged his bound wrists in the same manner at its head. The madam lifted something from behind the bed, bringing delighted smiles from the female audience who stood poised and anxious to see and indulge in his punishment.

"A padded block to keep his head high and face up during punishment; he'll not hide his shame and enjoyment of pain from us, and he'll not escape seeing the sheer bliss it awards us in viewing it." Cavendish's cock thrust rigid at the comfort of the bolster, his bell-end telling him he'd spend readily in utter shame, while the madam eased the block between his outstretched arms and under his chin to have his face greet the contemptuous sneers of the women once more, the block resembling a small beheading support, though curiously cut with a deep groove to one side.

The madam ginned as Ursula mounted the bed at an angle to his head, spreading her enormous thighs as she knelt, showing him the cunt he'd sniffed and had sated with his face before being brought off by her in total defeat. The madam smiled with closed eyes as she stepped back, taking curt satisfaction in the arrangements, then opening them again and explaining Ursula's stance, the lithe woman sneering as she lifted a noosed cord and showed it him.

"Ursula will provide a final touch to his ordeal, we find that males being strangled whilst caned reach a more desirable level of penitence, caned to submission and brought close to expiry by a woman will subdue him wonderfully." Cavendish grunted through the gag in a feeble protest and wriggled helplessly in the comfortable but restrictive bondage as the smiling Ursula lifted his chin and eased the noose over his head, sighing with pleasure as she spread her legs to put her victorious cunt on full view while slipping the noose tight about his throat.

His cock pulsed with the lush feeling of complete submission as the purpose of the groove in the block was made patently apparent to him, and to the the novices Angela and Rebecca, who rubbed their clitorises on seeing Ursula's cruel smile at giving him a taste of the breath restriction to come. The madam grinned with satisfaction as Cavendish squirmed in an exquisite blend of fearful anticipation and a deviantly sexual pleasure he'd soon be broken into and would beg for.

"His breath will be frantic and already delightfully difficult, courtesy of the gag, as he knows the sweet touch of the cane strokes. Ursula will make him pay dearly for the tears he'll shed, expertly bringing him close to conscious expiry before allowing him air... so's he doesn't cheat one moment of the pain he's earned. I do hope the immense sexual pleasure it awards her doesn't make her forget that this one is to endure a life of corrective servitude... we all know how she can get carried away, she's defeated and entertained males here before whose crimes against women were more heinous than his, and their reward after physical humiliation was a pleasure which they'd endorse, if they were here to do so."

Ursula's cunt bulged and exuded the delicious whiff of acute arousal at the memories of those richly enjoyed demonstrations of her dominant expertise, teasing the cord tighter and allowing Cavendish the lush scent of defeat from her sex but no air to the lungs.

Beatrice wiped the cane slowly across his buttocks as he humped and thrust at the bolster, his fear of the caning overpowered by a perversely masochistic lust to know the shame he could not avoid, bound, gagged, the woman who'd defeated him physically, tormenting him with the noose and sharing the rich scent of the erotic pleasure it gave her. His anus felt the full benefit of the plug as Beatrice lifted the cane high, bringing his cock to a boning rigidity and making his heart race with an overpowering lust for the humiliating submission he'd deserved so earnestly, and would now be forced to endure.

The devious blonde woman who'd enjoyed the cane, now posed in pure dominance with it, as she prepared to indulge the deeper pleasure it gave her in applying it to its former user.

"You thought you were so dominant, but I knew what you really needed from the moment I met you. You caned me wantonly, and that pleases me because it's given me a keen appetite to see your pain. We'll have you cry like the boy you are inside now."

Cavendish tensed as the faces of the women he could not avoid seeing, sneered in victorious unison as the sweet sound of the cane cut the air, Beatrice in a heavenly sexual arousal as the cane impacted his raised buttocks with a sharp crack, her pleasure fortified by the acute taste of vengeance as she held it firm against his flesh for a moment, enjoying Cavendish's writhing to the full as the true pain surged through his body a split second after the solid bite his cheeks were awarded.

His muffled cries through the gag as his face contorted in pain were met with a pure ecstasy from the women, and a sigh from Ursula as she eased the noose tight to ensure the restriction of air had him savour the moment. Her cunt oozed, wet and tingling as she raised the intensity of his masochistic awakening to a further level.

"Cry, cry like a baby... we all want to enjoy that humiliation so much." Beatrice's nipples jutted with excitement, her cunt wet and stimulated beautifully by her action with the cane as she filled the room with its lushly punitive sound, Cavendish writhing and thrusting, moaning in pain through the gag as he was held to account with his mind in a turmoil of erotic bewilderment, humiliation, and raw sexual lust.

Beatrice swept the long cane down with haughty and spiteful vindictiveness, her satisfaction supreme as he was quickly reduced to tears. The women laughed and sneered with trite and cruel satisfaction as they studied his contorted face, Cavendish unable to hold back the tears as the stinging pain was awarded by Beatrice. Overcome by the combination of humiliation and helplessness at being thrashed, held captive by the bonds, the sound of the cane's descent became deeply erotic to his ears, and his tears flowed as he succumbed to exquisite submission.

The pleasure he felt in his weeping like a child before women as he was taken down, filled him with an exquisite high. The womens sadistic pleasure as he was taunted by their open delight, increasing his urge to spend in total ecstasy.

Beatrice relented, panting with the exertion of applying the rod, and close to orgasm as she stared down at the striped flesh of his cheeks which glowed as he moaned and writhed with the throbbing pain which pulsed through his senses, Ursula quieting his audible moaning by slipping the knot tighter, allowing him no escape from punishment and amplifying his sense of submission superbly.

Madeline's pleasure eclipsed that of Beatrice's as she watched the tears flow from her new property, he'd thoroughly deserved the strictest punishment and would be shown no quarter when put to good use in satisfying the sexually driven sadism of her trainees and incognito clients, and how he showed just how suitable his was for that post. She savoured his just punishment, enjoying the humiliation he'd brought upon himself and was now eagerly accepting, whilst awaiting her turn with the cane with serene patience.

The madam however, was not to be kept waiting, her lust for sadism was in urgent need of satisfaction. She took the cane from the panting Beatrice as Ursula's cruel demonstration of strangulation brought a bright red hue to Cavendish's face, exciting her and the two younger women as he squirmed and thrust in masochistic penitence. The madam sighed with increasing sexual stimulation as she posed with cane, seeing him snort hard for air as Ursula allowed him back from the brink once more. She strutted pompously for a moment, cutting the air with the cane to get a good feel for it while he recovered full coherence from Ursula's noose.

"We'll have real tears now, a dominant are we? We're all seeing your true position in life now, and what pleasure this is going to award me!" She delivered her strokes with all the spite she could muster, Cavendish encouraging her venom with the tears he shed like a small boy, brought to know the price of his arrogance with each biting impact of the cane, the mature madam brought to a thrilling sexual peak at reducing the deserving male with just and haughty vindication.

Cavendish's cock belied the stinging pain he suffered, thrusting in slick pre-cum on the bolster, indulging in the deeply carnal pleasure of his humiliation as he cried like a child below the spiteful enjoyment shown so openly in the cruel smiles of the women. The madam's severe caning, the wholesome pleasure she received in applying each stinging cut so evident, had his senses analyse each punishing impact; he knew he'd suffer strokes perpetually, by cane, hand, and whip when in the enslavement of Governess Madeline, humiliated sweetly at her pleasure, and he now relished that prophecy with each stroke.

The lush feeling of divine submission permeated through the pain from the rod, he was beaten, and the delicious shame of being shown the truly dominant sex brought his excitement beyond the pain which he was learning to thoroughly enjoy through the veil of his pathetic tears.

The madam saw the change and grinned at Ursula who delighted in momentarily diverting his ardour by slipping the knot nice and tight, stifling him and having him peak wonderfully, his cock pulsing urgently as he whimpered through the gag, fighting for breath and sampling the rich whiff of victory from her exposed cunt as she smiled in curt indulgence. The madam knew she'd shown him the route to absolute surrender, but would delight in seeing it received by novices. She smiled at Madeline who understood her pleasure as she handed the cane to a delighted Angela, her face illuminating with raw spite as she eagerly took the cane, Rebecca mirroring that pleasure as Madeline passed her a cane too.

"His tears are still fresh young ladies, please show him your intentions, and what he'll be receiving in earnest from you and many other ladies when put to good use at home. We're all more than ready to receive the thanks of his tongue in gratitude for the pleasure of becoming my property."

Cavendish now humped at the bolster impatiently, bringing additional urgency as the women laughed contemptuously at his shameful capitulation, the two naked and masked young women inhaling heavily with excitement as they positioned their lithe and graceful bodies either side of the bed, and with a satisfied nod from Madeline, commenced their pleasure in filling the room with the sound of their canes, thrashing Cavendish's exposed and striped buttocks with raw dominant spite.

The sighs which graced their exertions became louder as they witnessed the tears of defeat their unified and thorough applications instilled while his cut flesh bounced and rippled on each stroke brought down with ecstatically dominant vigour, each wet and stimulated cunt producing a heady need to feel his tongue pay homage in thanks for his breaking.

Any last vestiges or notions of his dominance slipped away from Cavendish forever, as his bleary eyes flicked from the cruel smiles of the madam, to Ursula who teased with the noose in anticipation of what was to come, and to that of Mistress Madeline Harnett. His ringed balls tingled beyond the physical pain as he looked at the woman who now owned him, her smile of contempt keeping his sense of humiliation and defeat sweetly intense; she had not used the cane on him, but he had known the vigour of her dominance with it before, and would soon know it again at her leisure... as her slave.

She grinned, her breasts rising to express the nipples he'd be allowed to suckle on, mothered occasionally after a sound thrashing, as she watched his face contort to begin his homage to total defeat. Cavendish's whimpering turned to moans, exciting the spite of Angela and Rebecca, their sexual lust blossoming as they whipped their canes down harder, sensing the lush victory in his ultimate humiliation. Madeline looked on in victorious pomp, her conceit at seeing what was long overdue to her restored as her property, and stroked her cunt in preparation for the service of his tongue in humble servitude.

"Show him his true place young ladies, have him confirm his desire to serve womanhood under the cane!" Cavendish jerked and thrust in blissful recognition of his utter defeat, the lush humiliation bringing an ecstasy he'd crave under Madeline's strict ownership, the seed pulsing hot from his cock while the now contended sneers from Madeline and the madam had him enjoy the pleasure of his shame in total submission. His orgasm intensified as Ursula slipped the noose tight, the taut cord drawing his stifled glance to her spread cunt while the two girls continued to thrash the semen from him, its beautiful butterfly glistening and the clitoris lifting its graceful hood in full arousal. Ursula sighed in divine satisfaction as the air was choked from him, but prolonged the flow of his seed in submission.

"Oh that I could take him all the way now, that would be so satisfying... and oh how he's earned my pleasure in seeing that". Cavendish's mind went to those males who'd entertained her fully, wanting to know their exquisite ectasy on being shown the delights of the physical prowess he'd known... then shown her ultimate sexual pleasure indulged totally; the seed burst from his cock as the cord was drawn tighter, his wrists and ankles testing the unrelenting bondage while his nose sampled the delicious whiff of her glorious and victorious cunt, the women's curt laughter acknowledging the wisdom of her thoughts as he was taken to the very edge of knowing her ultimate satisfaction, he, now completely broken and knowing the pure ecstasy of a crushingly submissive orgasm.

The women watched with a conceited arrogance as he pumped his ringed balls in an effort to empty them completely, confirming the humiliating truth that his feigned dominance was a sham, and a means to obtain the true desire he now showed, relieved of any notion of dominance forever.

Madeline lifted her hand and smiled at her charges to signal that she was satisfied with their efforts, the two younger women panting to regain their breath as they watched Cavendish squirm to release his last feeble dribbles of seed to the bolster, Beatrice lifting his head on Ursula sighing with a sneer of partial dissatisfaction as she released his noose. Cavendish looked up at the blonde and outwardly soft woman who had been his nemesis, bringing the truth from him in leading him to know his destiny. She belied her soft appearance by swiftly tearing the gag from him, then slapping his face hard as she sneered with spite.

"Who is dominant?" Cavendish felt the soreness of his cheeks as his anus clenched at the plug, his voice broken to match his spirit, awarding the women a special pleasure.

"You... you are... dominant." Beatrice pursed her lips and slapped his face again.

"ALL women are dominant!... and now you'll show us your thanks for having you realise what you already knew." Ursula was not to be denied, almost nudging Beatrice aside as she hastily undid the tether to his wrists then turned and slid her needy cunt up to Cavendish's face. His spent cock soon stirred again as he took in the taste of defeat once more; Ursula manipulating his head between her broad thighs, having his tongue seek out the hard nub of her clitoris, poking proudly in full dominant arousal.

The two younger women looked on in envious awe as she spread her legs high and wide in an unabashed display of her feminine virtues, pushing his rasping tongue down to know the tang of her hot and highly scented anus, and seeing Cavendish eagerly probe in submissive service to the woman who had had him taste the pure humiliation of physical defeat.

"Ohhh!... that's it, get that tongue where it belongs, you know your place now!" Cavendish was teased beyond any level at that point, he had spent twice and yearned to come a third time as his tongue darted deep into the hot recesses of her anus, his nose snorting hard at the juices which dribbled liberally from the Amazon's pleasured cunt while she indulged the proud clitoris with elegant fingers.

The women smirked and sneered as he squirmed and fought hard to spend in homage to a superior force, but knew denial as she pointed her toes and tensed in a victorious orgasm, the tongue of her defeated subject where it well and truly belonged. Cavendish tasted the excitement of the younger women, further duty in honouring Beatrice, and the rare pleasure of the madam's indulgence which was savoured most sincerely by her, before he was treated to the scent and taste of the cunt he'd get to know so well.

Governess Madeline Harnett's pleasure was paramount as she elegantly slipped her mature cunt up to his face for service, feeling his nose twitch and sniff impatiently to know the scent and taste of his owner. Her sigh was one of pure satisfaction as Cavendish lapped at the wetness of her mature folds, his mind resigned to knowing that this was what he'd always desired.

"There... you're back where you belong now, and you'll know that taste regularly after earning it, and earn it you will. Your days of arrogant freedom are over now, and we've all seen how you enjoy the cane.. well you'll have a lifetime to enjoy it now, and my clients and pupils will apply it most thoroughly when you confess to each one the actions which brought you back to me... you may tongue my lower hole now, it's where you belong".

Cavendish's ringed balls tingled as his tongue sampled the tart tang of his Mistress's anus, the taste of pure dominance and the promise of being eternally thrashed by an entourage of stern women, finally taking him across the threshold of no return. Beaten and committed to a life of servitude, the sighs of his rightful owner as her sublime pleasure in taking control of him awarded her a wholesome orgasm, saw him spend feebly a third time.