Cayley's Summer Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, it was time to go and Charles looked at his friends questioningly. "Cayley, I don't think Vic, Bobby, or Derek are in any shape to drive. Think you can take the Mercedes and give them a ride home? No one lives that far but just to be safe."

She agreed with Uncle Charley and nodded, "If you don't mind me saying so, none of them are in any shape to drive," she said looking at the eyes attempting to focus. "I'll go change."

"No!" all the men said at once.

"No need. I mean, you're not getting out of the car and it's a warm night." Vic said, "We'll be good. We won't touch you...much, but we're not rapists or anything."

The drive wasn't that far and it was only about a half-hour to drop everyone off. She did have to get out of the car as each man demanded a hug and a kiss before slipping her some bills. By the time she dropped Lance off and felt his stiff rod against her, she had an image she'd never had before, of her on her knees putting his cock in her mouth. 'What would it taste like?' she wondered before pulling herself together. Lance was the least drunk but asked her to walk her to the door so he didn't stumble. His arm was around her cupping her breast and gave her another kiss before looking at her.

"Fuck!" he sighed, "I'll be hard all night thinking about you," he sighed. "Goodnight," he said before putting the key in the door.

When she got back to Uncle Charley's house, she looked around but didn't see him. The lights were on in the back so she went out onto the patio.

"Any issues? They probably all could have walked, but the odds of that were probably as good as them not laying a hand on you," he said from the hot tub. "Join me?" he asked.

Cayley was tired and wanted to go to bed as waiting on the men all night had left her exhausted, but she thought about the soothing hot water. "Sure, I'll go get my suit," she said turning.

Charles laughed, "For what? Modesty?" he pointed to her exposed crotch and tits. "Just lose that and climb in."

Sighing, she nodded, "Yeah, well I guess there's nothing left to be modest about." She unzipped and then dropped the tight outfit on the concrete, taking in a welcome breath. She rubbed her breasts and ribcage finally free of the tight garment. "Aaaaahhh," she sighed as she slipped into the water. "Why haven't we used this before?" she asked. She felt aching in her arms and shoulders and flexed them as she settled in.

He watched her intently. He'd seen most of her for days but fully naked she was amazing. Her breasts, ass, and crotch had never seen the sun, and the stark contrast between her almost olive skin and her almost white bikini area made his cock throb eagerly. "Too hot. I'm out here every night during the fall and winter, but most days it's just too warm. Come here...sore?" he asked.

Cayley nodded and waded over. Uncle Charley hadn't made a single move on her so she just slightly hesitated, in the back of her mind wondering if she weren't appealing to him as he'd made no moves at all. Wasn't she sexy enough, she wondered? His strong hands worked the tight muscles on her back, shoulders, and arms, and was so into it she initially wasn't aware of the hard shaft pressed against her ass.

Charles felt those firm cheeks wrapping around his cock, the girl's movements obviously teasing him, or so he thought. She sighed when he cupped her breasts and played with her nipples so he pulled her higher onto his lap, his cock now pressed against her virgin hole. Her eyes were closed and her breath was coming out in short gasps.

Cayley had never felt anything like these feelings. Her nipples were screaming close to agony, but not really agony...unless it was the good kind. So much pleasure it shot straight down to her throbbing pussy. And when his fingers found their way between her legs she let out a loud gasp. Suddenly she felt herself being lifted, a fat mass pressing against her vulva, opening her up and she came to her senses. "Uncle Charley, no...please I'm...oh shit!" she spat as he pushed her body down onto his huge erection. "No, no, no, nooooo," she panted as the sharp pain hit and then receded. As he roughly raised and lowered her onto his cock she wondered how to resist in this position. 'I'm being fucked...fucked,' she thought as if trying to accept the reality.

Then she realized Uncle Charley was no longer gripping her hips but was now pulling on her nipples and she was raising and lowering herself. 'No wonder Emily loved sex, being fucked so much,' she thought. Without thinking she turned her head and kissed her uncle, slipping a tongue into his mouth. Her hips were more rapidly grinding on his rigid shaft which was tantalizingly hitting her clit. She pulled off his cock, turned around to face him then gripped the hard shaft and lowered herself onto him. Her lips locked on his as the roiling water bubbled around them. She felt things inside her that she couldn't describe and was grinding her clit against his erection until he grabbed her and held her down as he let out a long moan.

Charles hadn't had sex since Cayley arrived other than jerking off and coupled with the four mojitos he couldn't hold back. He plunged deep inside the girl and exploded. One hand was gripping her huge breast, the other her ass as he jerked cum inside her. When he finished he collapsed back letting out a low groan. His head was spinning from the long-awaited release, satisfaction flowing through him but the girl's voice begging him to stop echoed in the back of his head.

Cayley came to her senses and pulled off his softening cock before wading over to the other side of the tub. She felt dizzy and put her head down on the concrete shaking inside from the unresolved arousal. Then, feeling deep shame that she enjoyed being taken like that, climbed out without looking at her uncle. She bent over to pick up the red garment, and without drying off padded naked to her room.

Charles watched her, both intrigued by the creamy white ass glowing in the moonlight and ashamed he'd just raped his niece...his sister's daughter. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck!' he muttered. He had no idea what to do. He couldn't go and hold her, tell her it was alright. He took her without her consent...she said no, she told him, no, but she wasn't given a choice. He recalled how firmly he pushed her onto his cock and how glorious it felt.

He slept little that night, going through the various scenarios. Cayley gone when he got up, perhaps to the police, perhaps home; the girl distraught, considering suicide; bad image after bad image going through his head. 'Oh, to go back in time,' he wished. He looked at the clock and sighed. Time to face the music, time to own up to his terrible act. If she wanted to call the police, he'd not stop her...there'd be no trial as he'd plead guilty. He hoped the girl was alright as he'd grown to really like her innocence and fun personality.

He smelled bacon as he approached the kitchen and saw Cayley wearing her maid's outfit making breakfast. Nothing looked different. Her perfect creamy ass was still exposed and he fought the memory of his hands on those cheeks. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all. "Morning," he said lamely.

Cayley went over, poured a cup of coffee, and handed it to him, "The eggs are almost ready. Have a seat, the paper is on the breakfast table."

Charles desperately wanted to say something like, 'Want to talk about last night?' or 'Are you ok?' or 'I feel terrible forcing myself on you like that, there's no excuse,' but he just nodded and sat down. At least she didn't run off or call the police. He sat and studied the girl.

Cayley's brain was in turmoil. She never actually trusted Uncle Charles and had locked her bedroom door every night expecting what happened in the hot tub, but as disgusted as she was that an old guy like that...her uncle even would be her first she couldn't forget the incredible feelings. Last night she crawled into bed naked and tried to touch herself as Uncle Charles's penis did. Nothing she did felt even remotely the same. She got little sleep as her dreams were more erotic, more arousing than her weak attempts at masturbating. She felt like she was going to explode so she turned the heat off the eggs.

She turned and looked at her uncle, "I'm not happy with you," she said. "How could you?"

" I... I couldn't help..."

She came over to him, "How could you force your penis inside me like that! How could you take me without warning?" she glared at the man, "but mostly how could you finish so quickly? I felt something, something that felt urgent, something I needed and you just came so fast," she said sadly.

Charles stepped back stunned. She wasn't traumatized but disappointed. "I, I thought I saw you crying or sobbing," he stood and pulled her close, "I'm so sorry to have...look, it wasn't normal me."

Cayley felt shame grow inside her, "I was dizzy...panting. I never felt anything like that. It was as if I ran a mile or something. I went to bed and tried to...never mind," she sighed. "I've been scared since I arrived you'd try something like that...knew you would in fact. I even locked my bedroom door every night but knew that was stupid as I pranced around almost naked in front of you every day. I knew when I climbed naked into the hot tub you'd try something but I thought I could say no and you'd stop...but you didn't. When I said 'no' it seemed you wanted to...fuck me even more."

Charles put his face in his hands, "God! I'm so stupid. I should have listened, I heard you but you're so...fuck! That's no excuse," he said. He plopped down in his chair, his legs feeling weak.

"It hurt...a lot when you popped my cherry," she said softly, "but that faded, and how it felt after that I can't put into words. Maybe incredible? I lay in bed trying to get the feeling back and actually left the door unlocked hoping you'd come in to apologize. I...I was even thinking I'd suck your cock to get you hard," she said in almost a whisper. She was looking down at him, her stance opened up.

"What?" he asked. It was then that he noticed she wasn't wearing the thong with the maid's outfit. Her dark patch of pubic hair could have been the thong. He could smell her arousal so he pulled her towards his lips. He kissed her damp pubes before standing and holding her. "I can make you feel like that and make it even better," he whispered in her ear.

Cayley felt him grow against her crotch and pressed into the hardness. "You won't finish too fast?" she asked. She stepped back and unzipped the maid's outfit letting it fall to the floor.

Charles lifted the girl onto the kitchen counter and then knelt between her legs. She looked shocked and weakly tried to push his head away as he pressed his face against her folds. His first close-up look at the girl's sex and he wasn't disappointed. Her tight labia framed by soft pubic hair smelled great as he kissed all around her moistening slit. Her hands moved from his forehead to the back of his head as she put her feet up on the counter, legs splayed wide.

Cayley sighed and leaned back feeling the first set of lips on her pussy. "Oh, wow!" she moaned as she felt his tongue come out to taste her. She was glad she'd just showered and felt him parting her labia. It wasn't his cock, but it felt 100 times better than her fingers felt last night.

The girl was getting wetter as he probed her hole. Her pelvis was rocking against him as he widened his attention. She gasped and gently pulled his face into her as he found her plump clit, then her reaction surprised him when he licked across her perineum to her puckered bud. She let out a soft moan and raised her ass off the counter. 'The little slut loves anal,' he thought, 'Something to explore later.' He licked her ass a bit then moved back to her clit. She let out another gasp when he sucked her nub between his lips then cried out as he flicked his tongue on her sex.

"Oh, fuck!" she gasped, "Stop...stop. I'm close and I want to cum with your cock inside me. Fuck me...please fuck me," she panted.

Charles stood up and grabbed a dishcloth, wiped his face then picked the girl up and carried her into the living room. He tossed the giggling girl onto the couch who opened her legs wide as she landed.

Cayley felt a rush go through her seeing the fat fleshy rod sticking out from the man's body and pointing right at her...for her. She found it strange that her excitement was caused by the thought of being speared...stabbed by what looked to be 8" of pulsing penis. "Oh, fuck...yes," she gasped as he easily slid inside her. She had the idle thought that she hoped she was tight like men liked, but that was soon replaced with the growing ache inside her.

Charles let himself be pulled onto the beautiful naked girl who wrapped her arms and legs around him, her pelvis rocking up to meet his thrusts. He remembered how great a kisser she was thinking back to last night. Her tongue was against his as if she wanted to devour him, her loud moans vibrating through his mouth. He reached between their bodies to grab a tit, her erect nipples scraping against his palms.

Cayley was feeling that ache grow stronger and stronger. It was centered somewhere in her uterus while the man's rough hands on her breasts sent electrical shocks down her body. Her pelvis had a mind of its own meeting the man's assault on her vagina. The ache was becoming painful and she wondered if he was damaging her, but something told her the longer she bore this the better whatever happened next would be. She felt something burst inside her and the room spun out of control.

Charles could tell she was close as she stopped kissing him and threw her head back. Her hips were grinding hard against him as he held her tight.

"Motherfucking hell!" she screamed as what felt like all the nerves in her body being triggered at once....or rather, something deep inside her lower stomach sending out lightning bolts.

Cayley's body jerked and spasmed beneath him for the longest time. He was starting to wonder if she was alright when she went completely limp, her eyes opened and she smiled up at him.

"Motherfucker..." she sighed softly, "I never knew...never thought..." she then guided his hips so he'd resume fucking her.

Charles was now pumping into her with purpose and she had her hands on his ass, a pleased smile on her face. His balls had been aching but seeing the flushed beauty below him, her breasts flopping with each thrust he felt himself getting close. "Cayley, I'm going to cum. I should have asked last night, but are you on the pill, or is it safe?"

She shook her head, "It's probably alright," she sighed, "But cum inside me. I'm afraid I wasn't paying attention last night and I'd like to feel it."

Charles looked down at those huge tits as he fucked her moist tight pussy and felt a rush seeing her eager look. He wondered if she'd start sleeping in his bed every night, having access to a body that he'd just dreamt of and felt his release. "Oh fuck, uhhh, uhhh, uhh, uhhh, oh God!" he spat as he emptied his balls inside her unprotected pussy.

Cayley stroked his back after he collapsed onto her. "You're a lot better at making love than you are at rape," she chuckled, "but that might have been the only way we'd have been here," she sighed happily.

"Emily was right," Charles mumbled.

Cayley looked at him, "Emily was right about what?" She said. "You discussed my sex life with Emily?"

Charles groaned, "Shit! I shouldn't have said anything. Emily told me you were too uptight and needed cock to loosen you up. She told me you'd resist but it was all an act and you are a very passionate person that a good fuck will bring out," he said softly. "Basically, she told me you'd love it if I forced myself on you."

"That bitch!" Cayley spat. "I told her...told her over and over, I wasn't looking for casual sex, I wanted it to be with a boy or man I love."

"You don't love me?" Charles said looking shocked.

"I do now. Until..this, I liked you, but love? You have to admit," she pointed to the black and white garment on the floor, "it is a bit pervy to have your 21-year-old niece dress up like a slut and prance around you all day."

"Wait! You prance?" he asked. "Damn! I missed that. I'll bet those tits of yours are amazing when you prance."

Cayley slapped her uncle's ass and pushed him off her onto the floor. "No prancing unless you promise we can do this again...and soon," she smiled. She stepped over him as she climbed off the couch. She looked down at the cushion, "Damn. Ok, after I finish breakfast I'll get the carpet cleaner out."

She stopped and looked serious again, "Um, shit! I have to ask," she slid a finger across her pussy, "am I ok...good? I mean I've heard guys say a girl is tight or not so..." she blushed.

Charles stood up, "Fuck! You have nothing to worry about. Best pussy I've fucked in decades...perhaps best ever," he said as he hugged her.

"Oh good. I guess I couldn't do much about it anyhow but I just was wondering."

* * *

Charles looked at Cayley as she was finishing the dinner dishes and came up behind her, "I was thinking. The morning sun is a lot nicer in the master bedroom and you might want to sleep there," he suggested as he stroked her breasts.

Cayley turned and kissed the man, "I'd like that. The guest bedroom is a bit dark in the morning. On that note, we should go to the pharmacy and pick up either condoms or birth control pills. I have a feeling the next 10 weeks we'll be risking a pregnancy...one that might not be looked fondly on."

"If you insist," he sighed, "But they're coming out of your pay. Oh, you have a piece of mail, looks like Donna forwarded this." It struck him how much Cayley looked like his sister, but that makes sense as they are mother/daughter.

"What the hell? It's the bank. What do they want now..." she opened the letter and read it. She looked stunned and ran back to her room leaving Charles looking curious. He rushed down the hall hearing his niece scream.

"That bitch!"

"What? Who?" Charles asked. Cayley was holding two letters. One in each hand. She shoved one into Charles's hand, "Read this," she said angrily.

He read through and shrugged, "Yeah. You told me they rejected your loan application, what..." He took the other letter and gasped, "What? They changed their minds or what?" he asked.

"Compare the paper, look at the heading. The logo on top? It's slightly blurry and the typeface is different," she pointed to the top two paragraphs, "here and here. This is a forgery. Fucking Emily set me up. She had to. No one else could have gotten to my mail."

"Oh wow...then she told me you wanted to be forced...why? What the fuck?" he said angrily.

"I don't know...I really don't," Cayley sighed, "but I'm going to find out and get her back. Hell, you should be pissed. This is costing you a lot of money you otherwise wouldn't have...oh yeah, you don't look upset. Never mind," she sighed. "At least one of us is happy about this shit!" she tossed the letters down.

* * *

The following week Cayley was folding laundry when Uncle Charles got back from shopping. He looked at the beautiful girl who no longer bothered with the thong. She'd told him it wasn't comfortable and got in the way every time he had one of his urges, which occurred a couple of times a day.

"I talked to Vic today...saw him in the meat department. He wondered if instead of rotating our bi-weekly poker nights between our homes we could have it here," he said as he stroked her perfect ass.

"I assume it's because his house is smaller," Cayley smiled.

"Exactly. Well, there was something else," he looked at Cayley nervously. "He thought it would be fun if the winner for the night got a lap dance," he said softly.

"I don't know why you're telling me," she said turning back to the towel she was folding, "Don't you already give the winner the lap dance?"