Cayley's Summer Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles laughed, "They were hoping for someone else...someone more, you know, feminine."

Cayley sighed, "You think I'm feminine?" she asked looking at her slutty outfit, "Thanks. You know the old ad. 'A woman's work is never done,'" she chuckled. "You won't be one of those jealous men watching me grind my pussy against another man's hard cock?"

"Sure I will be and I'll make sure to vent my anger on your tight pussy after everyone leaves," he chuckled.

Cayley looked thoughtful, I have a favor to ask," she paused, "Not to change the subject...it's actually on the same subject. I don't have a clue how to give a lap dance and there's something else I don't know how to do."

"I can teach you how to give a lap dance...never actually done it, but I may have been the recipient a few times," he chuckled. "What else?"

"A blow job. I'd like to learn. I don't want to disappoint you or any other guy for that matter," she said softly.

"Damn! I have to teach you both?" he sighed, "And you say a woman's work is never done, but ok. I'll try to find the time."

"Says the man with nothing but spare time," Cayley chuckled. "What about if you approve of my cocksucking skills and my lap dancing skills, we give the winner a choice?" she asked. "That is if I like doing it."

"Man! You'll be the hit of our poker nights," he chuckled.

"How's that spelled?" she asked as she picked up another towel. "P-o-k-e h-e-r?" she smiled at her uncle. "Sounds like a fun night."

* * *

Charles lay back on the bed and sighed, "Fuck me, you've perfected the art of the blowjob." He looked at the girl wiping her face, "you know most girls don't swallow or even let the guys cum in their mouth." Charles's balls throbbed from the incredible orgasm he'd had down his niece's throat.

"I want to do it right," she said, "and it doesn't taste bad. It can't be worse than when you go down on me." She looked thoughtful, "What if you win?" she asked, "I'm your niece and I'm not sure the guys would keep their mouths shut."

"I guess a lap dance wouldn't hurt. You have gotten damn good at that also. Shit, your ass on my cock might be the best feeling in the world," he smiled. "I just had an idea to add spice to our nightly backgammon games," he chuckled. "OK, I'll tell them you're in."

"Sounds fun, give the guys a choice...followed by a good fucking after they leave. Can I suggest you tell the guys to bring suits and we'll let the winner do what he wants in the hot tub?" she suggested. "I know you feel the same way but I'd like to get new memories of using the Jacuzzi."

"You've been thinking about this, haven't you?" he asked. "Even before I suggested it."

Cayley nodded, "one or two of my orgasms might have been triggered thinking about pleasing one of your friends," she smiled. She got up and went into the bathroom to rinse her mouth out. She never minded the taste of warm cum in her mouth, but the lingering taste wasn't great.

Charles got up and put on his clothes. He wondered what he did to deserve this fucking incredible babe taking care of his cock every night and every day. He thought about tomorrow when one of the guys might get to partake of her and felt a pain in his stomach. He was jealous. Then he shuddered thinking how Donna would react if she found out.

That night after dinner, Cayley started to clear the table but stopped. "I was thinking of your friends and, well, what Emily did. I'm still pissed about that, I mean who the fuck tells their father to rape their best friend?" she asked. "I had an idea and as her father, you can nix it right now and you'll never hear another word from me."

"Ok, you're making me nervous, but go on," he said tentatively. Emily was his pride and joy but he could see why Cayley might feel violated, pissed. Some retribution was called for, but he was not sure what Cayley had in mind.

The girl put down the plates and sat looking at her uncle. "Ok, I'm going to be blunt, Emily is a bit of a slut. I don't know if you want to hear this or suspect but she seemingly is with a different guy every night...sometimes a couple of different guys every day."

Charles nodded, "Yeah I knew that...or suspected it. She never dressed conservatively, so yeah. What evil thing do you have in mind?" he asked.

"She's coming next week for a visit, so first of all I should go back to the guest bedroom and wear the thong, but tomorrow night let's ask the guys if they'd like to have some fun. Offer Emily up for their entertainment."

Charles thought about it, "5 guys, but why would she agree to that?"

"She won't. They'll give her no choice. I thought about it in the bathhouse when we swam the other night. We'll have the guys over while we're swimming, you know...waiting in the house. We tell the guys it has been Emily's fantasy for years to be gang-raped by a group of older men. It's not exactly a lie as she has said she loves it when powerful men screw her." she paused, "I'm sure this is not what you want to hear, but I'm not lying."

"Shit!" Charles spat, "No, not what a father wants to hear."

"But, they wouldn't hurt her...I mean, they'd fuck her, you know, taking turns but she told you to rape me...a virgin!" she said angrily. "I'm torn between punching her in the face and breaking that perfect little nose of hers or this," she said firmly.

Charles nodded. "It would have to be when I'm not here and you'll need to disappear. Or perhaps we both leave and she's alone here? Do you have any ideas?"

"I do. Next week Wednesday is the hottest day of the week...a real scorcher. Emily and I will go swimming requiring suntan oil...a lot of oil. When we shower to get off the oil and chlorine, I'll be in a hurry. I'll grab her clothes, the towels, and her swimsuit and take it inside. The guys will be waiting and come out in their swimsuits. Emily will either have to hide inside the bathhouse or make a dash for it. The guys will be told that Emily wants this, planned it, and has always wanted to be gang-raped. What do you think?" she asked.

"I think I should have my head examined, but sure. I think it would work. The guys have to be gentle with her. I don't want my little girl hurt," he sighed.

* * *

"Oh fuck!" Bobby said as he threw down his cards. He looked at the grinning Lance and over at the near-naked beauty. "Not fair, three aces, and this asshole has a flush?"

Lance stood and put out his hand, "I thought the toughest decision I'd had to make tonight was that hand where Charles had two kings showing. Stay or fold, but now," he took the girl's hand and turned her around so he could check out her whole body. "Blowjob or lap dance?" he muttered. "You'll be naked for the lap dance?" he asked.

Cayley took his hand and led him out onto the patio. "Naked as a jaybird and as this is not a club, there are no club rules so you can touch me anywhere," she purred.

Lance groaned, "I was leaning towards a blowjob until you defined 'lap dance,'" He followed the girl he'd been jerking off thinking about as she unzipped and lost the red barmaid's outfit. Her creamy white ass flexed in the moonlight as she walked ahead of him. After stripping down, he climbed into the roiling water anticipating what was to come. His cock was already at half-mast and growing rapidly.

Cayley felt something new, something as if she were a slut giving herself to a man she'd met just twice...not completely, but close enough. A man was going to touch her everywhere, his cock would be grinding against her pussy perhaps slightly penetrating her...maybe she'd let him fully inside, she pondered. 'Great looking cock,' she thought, 'long and narrow like a spear, unlike Uncle Charley's that is almost as long but a lot fatter with a huge head almost like a mushroom cap.' She found her mouth was watering so she stood in front of the older man.

"Get up and sit on the edge. I know you picked lap dance but I can help you get harder faster if I suck your cock," she said softly. She licked her lips seeing he was now rock hard and pointing up at her. She felt even sluttier now that she voluntarily took his cock into her mouth.

Lance groaned as the beautiful girl sucked most of him into her mouth and then bobbed her head while stroking the base. It had been a while since his ex-wife gave him a blowjob and the recent dates he'd had hadn't gotten very far. Her mouth was tight and warm and he felt he wasn't going to last. He considered letting her finish but the thought of that great-looking pussy grinding against him made him stop her.

Cayley looked up at him as she wiped her lips, "You can change your mind if you like. You can cum in my mouth."

The five men looked on enviously as the young naked girl stroked their friend's cock, her lips still wet from sucking on it. Everyone wished it were him as Lance climbed into the tub before pulling the girl onto his lap.

Opening her legs so she was making maximum contact with his cock she ground her aroused pussy against him. He wasn't shy about touching her, first grabbing her tits, then her ass. She followed Uncle Charley's instructions and ground her pussy against the entire length of his cock.

Her pussy lips parted slickly cupping his shaft as her pelvis rocked against him. He hated that he was so close and tried to think of other things, but the entire night he was hoping he'd win, hoping he'd be right here and his balls had been aching in anticipation all evening.

Cayley let out a guttural moan when the man stuck a finger in her ass liking it though she'd never felt it before. She did say he could touch her anywhere. She decided to kiss him which was passionately received. She could tell he was getting close and whispered in his ear, "Don't tell anyone. It'll be our secret."

Lance had no idea what she was talking about as the guys were right there watching, but it dawned on him what she meant as she lifted herself up and lowered her tight pussy onto his cock. They returned to kissing as she bounced eagerly on his spear-like cock.

Bobby looked over at the other men while adjusting his cock in his pants, "Charles, I was thinking we should make this a weekly thing, every other week seems too long."

The other men agreed and Charles sighed, "I'll have to check with Cayley, but I suspect she'd be happy to oblige, after all, everything she earns is going into her college fund."

Lance couldn't hold back any longer hearing that this might be a weekly event and exploded into the tight pussy.

Cayley could swear she could feel the powerful spurts hitting her cervix as he was still kissing her hard and grunting into her mouth, his finger still fully buried in her ass. She was a bit disappointed as she was just starting to feel something but Uncle Charles would take care of that later.

The men all clapped as Lance finished grunting and went limp against the side.

Cayley had to look like she was just getting off his lap, but it wasn't easy with 8" of cock deep inside her. Finally, she just stood up and went over to the other side and flopped back, her huge breasts bobbing in the bubbling water. Lance climbed out and went over to grab a towel to dry off, his cock still hard. Before he could even pull his pants back on, he'd gotten high-fives from each man.

Bobby looked at the girl lolling in the water, "Lance is twice the man I am. I couldn't have resisted fucking you," he sighed. "I'd better not win or you'll have trouble walking the next day."

Cayley laughed, "Challenge accepted, if you win perhaps you'll convince me?" She looked at the other men and sighed, "That goes for all of you...except...Sorry, Uncle Charley. I think it would be best to just give you a lap dance seeing as...well, you know," she sighed. She climbed out of the water and grabbed a towel. "Ok. I'm still working. Drinks?"

Each man gave Cayley a generous tip and a hug when it was time to call it a night. They all agreed to be back Wednesday afternoon, all commenting how Emily had mercilessly teased them in the past.

* * *

Emily hugged her father and then looked nervously at her friend, but Cayley came over and gave her a huge hug.

"Em," I missed you. I was wondering when you'd visit your dad." She stepped back and did a pirouette, "You like? Your dad sure is a pervert, but this summer's been so hot so I kind of like it."

Emily looked at her dad but he was expressionless. She looked back at her cousin, "Wow! I mean never in a million years would I have imagined you in that outfit...it hides nothing," she said, "I approve. Do you have more of those? Can I try one on?" she asked.

Charles groaned thinking about his hot daughter wearing something so revealing and decided to run errands. "I'll be back and it'd be great if you were back to a tee-shirt and shorts," he sighed.

Cayley led Emily back to her room and opened the closet. "Here are my clothes. No standing and wondering what to wear, no holding an outfit in front of a mirror then rejecting it."

"What the hell is this?" Emily asked lifting the tiny piece made out of red satin with white frills.

Cayley blushed, "Not my proudest moments, but Uncle Charles has poker nights and I am the barmaid and this," she held it in front of her, "It's my weak excuse for clothing. You would be shocked to know he insists I can't even wear a thong."

"You're...you're naked," the girl gasped, "with how many men? And you'd never met them before?" she asked.

"Six, well Uncle Charley and five guys. They're really nice and tip me well," she smiled. "By the end of the summer, I'll have enough money saved up for my senior year."

"Who are you and what have you done with my friend Cayley?" She smiled.

"I am being a bit slutty, but I find it freeing. I prefer the barmaid outfit to the housemaid one since the thong is not at all comfortable," she laughed.

Emily grabbed the barmaid outfit, "I need to try this on," she smiled. I have to see dad's reaction."

"You're going to drive him into therapy...or you might set a precedent and your future visits will require you to wear as little as possible," Cayley chuckled.

Charles was in the living room and glanced up when the girls came in, doing a double-take seeing his daughter's breasts hanging out and her pussy fully exposed. "What the hell?" he asked. "Emily, please go change," he spat. He sounded upset but he never blinked as he took in her raw beauty. Her tits were small and high on her chest, and her pussy was fully shaved with puffy labia framing her pronounced slit. He felt his cock throbbing and shook his head. "Oh, Christ. Please go change," he groaned as he fled the room.

"Did you see that?" Cayley chuckled, "he doesn't get hard seeing me but one look at you and he sure got excited."

Emily shook her head, "I don't know how you do it. He really is a horn dog." She turned and went back to change.

Cayley watched her go trying to figure out why Emily set her up like this; why she wasn't curious if Uncle Charles followed through and forced himself on her; why she forged the loan rejection letter? All of this swirled through her head as she was baffled that her long-time friend and first cousin acted like nothing was out of the ordinary.

* * *

Wednesday came and Cayley felt a buzz in her stomach wondering if she should go through with her plans. Emily was wonderful. She was fun and charming, and the two went back to giggling over things at night. She was making breakfast when her cousin came in rubbing her eyes.

"Shit! I can't believe you get up so early," she moaned. "Thanks," she said taking the coffee. "What's the plan for today? Dad said he has to go up to Springfield so you could play hooky this morning," she smiled. "I know, I know, you have to do laundry or wax the floors," she looked around the house. "Do you realize that even when Maria was here, this place never sparkled as it does now? Dad is going to miss you," she said as she came up behind her friend and gave her a hug.

Cayley wondered how she could call it off. This was wrong and what if they hurt Emily? So what if Uncle Charles took her virginity? Look how well that turned out. It had been just three days but she missed him...missed his cock since Emily arrived and they had to play it cool. All her anger was gone. Emily had to have a reason...maybe all her talk about how she needed to loosen up was right. Maybe this was just her way of helping.

She leaned back and gave Emily a kiss which was returned. She'd never done that before and was surprised by how good it felt and how into it her cousin seemed.

Emily put the coffee cup down and cupped those huge breasts she so envied while opening her mouth. "Mmmmmmm," she softly moaned.

"Damn! I was dreaming about something like this...though perhaps it wasn't a dream," Charles chuckled as he came into the kitchen. "I was going to beg you for some coffee but this is a much better 'wake-me-up,'" he said as he sat down to watch. "Don't stop on my account. Em, how do those feel? I've been itching to know."

Emily blushed and went to get her father coffee, "We were just...here. Drink your fucking coffee and shut up," she sighed.

Charles chuckled, "I'll tell you what, why don't you two girls spend the morning out at the pool. I'll give you the morning off but," he looked over at the door to the garage then back at Cayley, "I need you to get the garage cleaned out today since they're delivering the new truck tomorrow and well..."

Cayley smiled, "Sure. I'll get to it after we take a swim. It's going to be hot and the water will feel great. Emily? What do you think?"

The young blonde girl nodded thinking about the new feelings she had for her cousin. "And dad will be gone...just the two of us. Who needs suits?" she grinned at her dad.

Charles groaned, "Maybe I'll stay home today. This is going to suck driving a couple of hundred miles knowing what I'm leaving behind." He got up shaking his head, "I'm going to go shower and get a start on the day. I'll grab toast or something when I leave."

The two girls giggled, "He'll be grabbing something else in the shower," Emily laughed. "Ok, let's eat and get out there before it's too hot so we can work on our tans...though I like your tan lines. It makes your breasts look bigger if that's even possible."

After Charles left, the two girls headed out to the pool, Cayley wearing her bikini after both Charles and Emily urged her to keep the creamy-white areas as they were, but both urged her to tan the rest of her body as much as she could.

They rubbed tanning oil on each other, Cayley teasing her friend by spending a lot of time on the nipples and on her shaved twat. Never in all the years, they had known each other had they ever strayed into the realm of lesbianism, and both found it intriguing, plus Cayley wanted to get her cousin super-horny.

Inside the house, the five men looked out through the kitchen window at the two girls. "I can't believe we're going to do this...I mean, are you guys ok with this?" Vic looked at his friends, "We've known Emily for years and..."

Derek laughed, "look." The two girls had stood and were kissing, Emily's hands all over her friend's breasts. "She's horny as hell. We'll be doing her a favor, anyhow, Cayley swears this is Emily's top fantasy."

Cayley looked at the time, "Shit. I have to get started on the garage plus I'll need to wash this suit." She broke the kiss and went into the bathhouse. She was very quick in the shower as if she were rushed while Emily lazily cleaned the oils off.

"Em, I'll see you inside. Do you need anything washed? You good on underwear and shirts?" she asked.

"Sure. I have a pile next to the dresser," the girl sighed as she felt the warm water pour over her naked body. And you can grab those on the bench. I'll wear a towel up to the house. I'll be in soon. I was thinking of sitting in the steam room, getting really hot then diving in before going inside."