Cayley's Summer Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cayley picked up the girl's clothes and emptied the towels from the cabinet. She looked around and saw nothing her friend could use to cover up. "Ok, I'll see you inside, I'll have a sandwich made for your lunch if you're hungry. Take your time but I have to return to my duties," she said loudly over the sound of the shower. She laid the towels on a chair on the far side of the pool and then went inside.

When she entered the kitchen she nodded to the five men, "She's all yours. I don't think foreplay will be necessary. She is still showering and she's...well, making sure her crotch is really clean for you guys," she chuckled. "Now remember, this has to look like a gang rape so make it as realistic as possible without hurting her."

"We will. We've known Emily for years and if she doesn't look into it, we'll back off," Moe sighed, "Though I really hope she doesn't." He looked at Cayley, "Shit! We were close to all jerking off in here watching you to making out out there."

Cayley laughed, "Maybe Friday night Emily and I could put on a show for you guys," she then looked thoughtful, "though maybe not. Uncle Charley might need considerable therapy if we do that, so you'll just have to imagine it. Now get out there and looked shocked when Emily comes out of the bathhouse. Have fun!" she said as she headed to her room.

Emily heard men's voices as she got out of the shower wondering who they were. Charles had left and Cayley would have warned her if someone came over, but maybe she had her headset on while she did her chores. She went to get a towel, surprised the cabinet was empty. Then she saw her clothes were missing and sighed. She did tell Cayley to take those. 'Crap!' She wiped as much water off her as she could with the washcloth, then looked out the door. Five guys, dad's poker buddies. What the hell were they doing here? she wondered. She looked around and sighed.

"Hey, guys! Could you bring me a towel?" she called from the doorway.

"Emily! Sure, we have a pile right there, go grab one," Bobby said pointing to the far side of the pool.

"Um, I'm naked. I didn't bring a suit to swim and...um, please?" she begged.

Moe went over and picked up a towel," What's it worth?" he asked holding it up, "Perhaps a hug and a kiss?"

Emily shook her head, "come on guys, you can't do this. Please?"

"I'm with Moe, "Lance said coming closer to the door trying to see past the bare shoulder, "What's wrong with a nice hug and a kiss?" he asked. He looked at his friends, "You guys think it's fair? There're just five towels so one of us will have to give theirs up. A hug and a kiss is a small price to pay."

Emily shook her head, "I'm naked and you guys have known me since I was little, and...what are you doing?" she said quickly as the men dropped their shorts revealing five cocks. "I never said to do that!"

"You're naked and now we're naked. Come on, Emily. Greet old friends with a nice hug, ok?"

The young blonde sighed loudly, "Fuck! I will knee you if anyone tries anything, and Vic! Put down your phone. No pictures," she said as she stepped out.

Cayley watched as her cousin slowly came out and went up to Lance first. She was tentative as she bent her head to kiss the man, but he pulled her close, his hand on her ass as he kissed her hard.

"Mmmmmpphhh," Emily broke the kiss as she felt his cock pulsing up between her legs. 'No way!' she thought as she pried the man's hands off her. 'Five fucking men! All looking at me with looks I know too well and shit! Look at their cocks,' she internally groaned.

Derek came over totally unashamed with his cock pointing at the sky. He pulled the cute blonde close, his cock momentarily stabbing her moist slit as he hugged her. He cupped a breast as she opened her mouth admitting his tongue. He felt her hips pushing back against the hard shaft between her legs. Her nipples were fully erect and she was softly moaning. He felt her body abruptly pull away.

"Shit! I can't...this isn't right, I mean you're the same age as my dad, and mmmmmpppphhh," she was pulled into Bobby's arms, his hands on her breasts, rigid cock grinding against her bare pussy. Her nipples were increasingly sensitive and she could feel her wetness slick on the man's rigid shaft as they humped against each other. Her moans in the man's mouth were louder and more guttural.

"Ok, don't hog the naked girl," Vic said as he pulled the two apart. His hands were on her ass as he ground his hardness against her. She never hesitated as she planted her mouth on his. He couldn't believe how eagerly she pressed her chest against him. She was rubbing her nipples on his hairy chest and groaning more loudly now.

Vic felt he'd used the girl enough but had to pry her off him before guiding her towards where Moe was standing holding the towel.

"Is this what you want?" Moe asked holding out the towel. As she came over she kept looking between his legs, unconsciously licking her lips. 'The man is gifted,' she thought as she held out a hand. Just as she reached for it, Moe dropped the cloth onto the ground at his feet.

Without thinking, Emily knelt down to grab the towel. The fat cock slapped her face and she looked up quickly. She fought the impulse to grip it but stared at the pulsing purple head inches from her face.

"Go on," Moe ordered, "I saw you looking. I know you want to," he said. When Emily shook her head and tried to stand, Moe pushed her back down, his hand on her head guiding her mouth towards his cock. "Suck it, you were licking your lips, I saw it. And I saw how you loved grinding that pretty cunt of yours against my friends' cocks."

"No, please I can't," Emily moaned but she'd already reached up to stroke the fat fleshy shaft. She opened her mouth wondering why she wasn't punching the guy or screaming bloody murder.

Bobby knelt behind the girl as she took Moe's cock into her mouth and ran a finger up her wet slit, eliciting a low groan from the girl. He grinned at his friends as she lifted her ass as if offering herself to him. He plunged his finger into her, pumping in and out a few times before holding it up, the juices glistening in the sun. "Our little slut is more than ready to get fucked."

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmmmmmm," she grunted as the man's finger pulled out and a larger mass shoved into her.

Soon Emily had a cock in each hand, one in her pussy and another in her mouth. Lance stood back stroking his cock holding up his phone, taping the whole thing. The girl was now grunting loudly and he worried neighbors would hear her, but as they couldn't see anything without coming into the yard, they'd never know who or what was being done.

Moe was in heaven. He'd had blowjobs before but this girl was good! She was taking him deep into her throat and was sucking hard on him. He wished she'd play with his balls but both her hands were busy stroking Derek's and Vic's cocks.

Cayley looked out the kitchen window both happy and unhappy. She was happy they weren't hurting her friend but unhappy she sure didn't look like she was fighting it. The little slut is going to get gang-banged and love it. So much for punishment. She thought. She went back to the garage. She wasn't lying when she said she had to get this cleaned out. She felt a bit of jealousy seeing the men she'd been teasing for the last few weeks enjoying Emily's charms. 'That should be me,' she thought as she went back to her chores.

The men picked Emily up and carried her over to the large chaise lounger. She was lifted onto Derek's cock and then felt Vic's cock pressed against her lips. Vic was smaller but rock hard and leaking copious amounts of precum. She was able to deep-throat his cock easily but was distracted feeling the bottle of suntan oil being pressed against her ass. She felt momentary anger that they just assumed she'd let them fuck her ass...they would have been right but still, it's just common decency to ask.

Moe lubed his cock well then pressed the head against Emily's anus. He was glad Charles had left as he was sure that seeing his little girl getting butt-fucked by a large cock would have not been great.

The next time Cayley came in from the garage to get water, she saw Vic and Lance swimming while Derek was getting his cock sucked on while Moe and Bobby were taking turns fucking her ass. She just started watching as Derek let out an audible groan and came down Emily's throat. Cayley shook her head seeing Bobby pull out of Emily's ass and trot around to her face to immediately get his cock sucked on. She shrugged and headed back to the garage. 'Ok, maybe that's not me.' she groaned.

Emily had been fucked a lot in her life, but never with more than two boys. Five was a huge task as the men seemingly never went soft and she was taken in every position imaginable. She preferred it when her focus was on just two men at a time. She also lost count of the number of orgasms they'd induced and as Lance speared her from behind and Vic fucked her mouth, she felt another coming on.

Cayley looked out the window and sighed. She looked at the clock wondering when Uncle Charley would be getting back when she heard the door open.

"Christ! Are they still going at it?" he asked coming up behind her. "The garage looks great by the way," he said as his arms came around her cupping her breasts.

"For over three hours now," she sighed, "Fuck! I've missed this." She pressed her bare ass back against his hardening bulge. "I just have a few more things to put away and it'll be done," she panted, "But you'd better not be teasing me."

"I know," he whispered against her neck, "I never thought that having Emily home would be a bad thing, but..." he peeled the outfit down. "Fuck me," he sighed. "Any idea how many she...never mind, probably better I don't know," he said as he undid his pants and then pulled out his cock.

Cayley lifted a leg onto the counter opening her pussy for his fat shaft. "Oh, yessss," she hissed feeling him slide easily in. She turned her head and kissed him, "I've been so horny seeing all those naked men climbing all over your daughter..I've been jealous," she panted feeling her pussy filled for the first time in days.

"You know after Emily leaves you could ask them nicely," he said as he kissed the nape of her neck. He could see Emily climbing on Lance's cock after he lay back on the chaise followed by Vic getting behind her and plunging easily into her ass. He stroked Cayley's ass, "You'd let them fuck your ass?" he asked as he felt around for her anus.

Cayley moaned as she felt his fat finger press into her ass, "Of course. It would be impolite to leave any of them unable to get satisfaction." She was about to add that no way would anyone be putting a cock straight out of her ass into her mouth but thought better of it.

Both Charles and Cayley watched Emily get used and as both Lance and Vic came inside her, Derek came over and roughly put Emily onto her back then climbed between her legs. As he'd just come out of the pool, they could see the water droplets glistening on his flexing ass as he aggressively pounded the small girl.

Charles heard Cayley's breathing change and knew she was close. He wondered if it were because he'd buried a thumb in her ass or she was turned on watching her friend get fucked but he'd been horny for days. He managed to hold off until the girl cried out she was cumming and soon joined her.

Emily was exhausted and lay back almost unable to move after Derek climbed off her. The five men were laughing about something, perhaps what a slut she was, and was soon left alone, legs opened wide with a steady flow of cum seeping out of her two holes onto the chaise. She had the idle thought that Cayley would be cleaning up the mess and would be mad at her. She looked at the time and roused herself. Dad would be home soon and no way could she be seen like this. She looked down at her body and saw multiple red marks and groaned. She'd have to wear clothes that would cover her fully.

The guys looked over at the door as the young blonde came into the shower room. "I hope we weren't too rough with you," Bobby said sadly. I feel bad we got carried away."

Emily shook her head, "I sure didn't put up much of a fight. I was just surprised since I never knew you guys looked at me that way," she said softly.

Moe chuckled, "you never looked the way you did today, coming out that door stark naked."

"Holy fuck," Lance said coming over to the girl, "I remember when you were this scrawny little thing and my God, you turned into an incredible woman."

"I think I'm in love," Vic said, "I never knew you as a little girl so I don't have the history you guys have, but I'll remember this afternoon as the best sex of my life."

"Mine too," Emily said softly as she climbed under the shower.

The guys came over all helping her clean up, the blonde letting all those hands touch her everywhere.

* * *

Cayley teared up holding tightly onto her uncle. "I'm going to miss you so much," she sniffled, "I can't believe I thought you were an old pervert but you might be the kindest man I've ever met."

Charles chuckled ruefully, "oh, you were right. I've looked at you the last few years with more than familial admiration." He picked up an envelope on the table next to him, "the guys wanted you to have this," he said.

Cayley opened it up and started crying, "What? Oh, my God," she cried. "This is too much!" She looked at the $24,000 check in her shaking hand.

"We decided that you were the best thing to happen to all of us," Charles pulled the girl close. "It was Lance's idea to chip in $4,000 each so you could get your degree without worrying about money."

"Tell them...tell them I am so...appreciative I can't believe it," she sputtered.

"Look, I know you'll want to spend time with your parents, but if you have the urge to visit on your breaks, well, I'd love it," he said stroking her lustrous dark hair.

"I might just do that," she said before kissing her uncle, "I lied when I told you I didn't love you, though perhaps 'you' is too broad a term," she sighed. She stroked his cock, "but I assume you're ok with that."

"I can live with that." He looked at his watch, "I was thinking. I could perhaps visit you and Emily sometime. What father would I be if I didn't visit my daughter at college?"

"Where on earth would you find a bed to sleep in?" she put a finger to her lower lip looking baffled.

* * *

Emily hugged her cousin before helping her wheel in the girl's bag. "How was summer with dad? Did he try anything?" she asked.

Cayley nodded, "He did, but let's get settled, grab some wine and I'll tell you all about it. I also have some questions for you, so...anyhow. Let me get my stuff put away."

Emily felt her stomach tighten. She'd been dreading this but felt relief to finally get it out into the open. She went and poured two glasses then brought the bottle out and set it on the coffee table. She sat and waited nervously.

"I know what you did and told Uncle Charley," Cayley said as she reentered the living room.

"Fuck! I know and I'm so sorry," the girl said softly, "I didn't think through how terrible it would be for you."

Cayley sat and took a sip of the wine, "It was...at first. I felt...what to call it? Betrayal? An incredible betrayal by my best friend. But," she said quickly as Emily started to speak, "you were right...what you told your dad. It opened things up for me and I found I really liked sex. But I need to ask, why? Why did you forge the letter and tell your dad to rape me?"

Emily put her face in her hands, "God! It just seemed so simple back then. Your letter arrived and they didn't even seal it. The flap was loose and when I read it I had an idea. What if dad lent the money to you at the same rate and he also seduced you? I thought you needed to see what sex is all about, how fun, how satisfying it is. I never expected him to hire you as a maid or wear almost nothing." She got up, went over to the desk, and pulled the original letter out. "Had dad not wanted to lend you money or hire you I was going to confess everything and give you this," she said softly.

Cayley took it and dropped it onto the table, "I get that, but asking Uncle Charley to rape me?" she said, "Wow! You must have really thought I was secretly a slut."

Emily sighed, "No. I never thought you were secretly a slut. Nothing secret about it. I could see you getting red in the face and your nipples getting hard when we went to that bar. I was amazed at your self-restraint that you didn't go home with at least two of the guys. Plus, I heard you moan after you went to bed that night and I wanted you to just fuck someone. Dad seemed like the best chance to open you up."

Cayley nodded, "He opened me up alright. We hid it from you but...well, we made up for a lot of lost time." She sighed, "Ok, on that note, I'm sorry I set up the whole gang-bang thing. I might have told the guys your secret fantasy was to be gang-raped and they bought it. I guess you've gotten the reputation that no one ever doubted that," she said softly.

"You set that up? As revenge?" Emily asked, "Wow! It was really good. I wondered but everything just made sense, I told you to wash my clothes, guys I've teased mercilessly in the past. And you were right. More than once I wished those guys would just call my bluff and fuck me."

"Aren't we a pair?" Cayley sighed, "So, you're not pissed I've been fucking your dad?"

Emily shook her head, "I know it's incest but I've seen how he looks at you and I've been told he's really great in bed."

Cayley nodded, "He is." Then she blushed. "I guess we're made for each other. Two sluts."

"One slut, one whore," Emily corrected. "How much did you make using your body this summer?" she asked.

"Almost $50,000," she sighed, "At least I'm not a cheap whore," she chuckled.

"Wow! Seriously? Shit! Next summer I'm going to be dad's maid. How'd you make so much?" she sat forward as she asked.

"It turns out if you offer your services to the weekly poker night winner, they can be most appreciative," she blushed.

"You fucked them all?" Emily asked, "Shit! So did I and what did I get? A sore cunt and ass."

"You got more than that, I saw the tape Lance made and you had...and we counted...9 orgasms. Pretty impressive, if I might say," Cayley smiled, "Kind of ruined the revenge factor for me."

"Can I have a copy of that? Most of it is a blur and I've replayed what I could remember."

"Replayed as you rubbed one out," Cayley chuckled, "Sure. I have it in my bag." She looked at the TV, "Maybe we could invite friends over for movie night." She paused, "And, well, there are a few the guys took when I was the prize every poker night," she blushed. "um, I haven't been with a lot of guys, I guess just the six men, but are there guys with bigger cocks than Moe? It felt like I was being split in half at first."

Emily laughed, "Very few. God! I've replayed being fucked by him over and over. Not when he did my ass, but wow! My pussy was throbbing for a week afterward."

* * *

Emily and Cayley put the recent events behind them but were also open to exploring new experiences together. It wasn't unusual for them to come home from a bar with a couple of guys who were treated with two horny girls swapping partners. The evil machinations had no long-term effects on their friendship.