Centerfold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For what?" he asked.

"Pick up your sign again," I said. Trent pulled his sign out of my bag and held it up. I locked the door and ran toward him. He barely had time to put the sign down before I reached him. I jumped up, and he caught me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his forearms and shoulders. Trent put his hands under my buttocks to support me. I held on tight, but I slid from his chest down to his thighs, letting my pussy rub over his crotch and forcing the front of my skirt to ride up over my stomach.

"Oh, Cami," he said breathlessly. I pulled myself back up, pushing his cock up against his groin, and now I was able to guide my pussy squarely over the length of it.

"Trent, oh, Trent," I gasped. With his firm grip supporting me, I went up and down two more times, and the last time his dick was so hard I could barely get over it.

"Cami," he said. "Hold on." Trent kissed me and started walking somewhere. Now that no one else was around, I opened my lips, and Trent did the same. I put my tongue into his mouth. He tried to accommodate me, but he was obviously more concerned with where he was going to put me down. Once he got to where his spot was straight ahead of him, he put his tongue out, and we closed our lips again.

Trent let go of my buttocks and I slid slowly onto a hard surface, my calves hanging freely over the edge while the surface supported my thighs. I let go of his arms and reclined. Now that I didn't need to hold onto him, I looked to the side and saw that he had laid me on a table. Fortunately, a tablecloth was on it. He picked up my suitcases, put them a couple feet away from me on each side, and stood in front of me again. I pulled my legs back so my feet lined up with my butt, and I could see the bulge in his pants. "You're obviously glad to see me," I told him. I used my left foot to slide my right shoe off. It fell to the ground between us. Trent removed my left shoe for me. He tried to kiss the foot that he had just uncovered, but I pushed him back. I started rubbing his dick through his pants with my right foot.

"Mmmmm," he groaned. Encouraged, I rubbed it a little harder. He groaned again, and his voice rose about half an octave. Now I added the other foot, rubbing both sides of his dick in unison. Trent didn't let me do this very long. He put his hands under my calves and stepped back. He let my legs down gently. He unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. His jeans fell to his ankles, and he pushed his shorts down with them, letting his cock spring forward. He came back toward me, lifted my skirt and let it fall over my stomach. He didn't make any attempt to adjust my underwear.

He let his cock fall on top of it and ran it back and forth in the crease between my right leg and my pussy. "Ooh, Trent!" I sighed. He did that a few times and then did the same in the crease on my left. He pulled back again and this time he poked me right in the spot where he would've penetrated me if my underwear wasn't in the way. He pulled back and forth again, and this time it fell over the ridge of my pussy. After a few strokes like this, my lips separated, and now he was running his dick between them. "Oh, God, Trent!" I cried.

He stopped what he was doing. He took off everything below the waist, gathered most of it up and ran somewhere out of my sight. "Be right back!" he said hurriedly.

"Get back here, damn you!" I yelled.

Very soon I saw Trent coming back from whatever room he'd been in, totally naked. I started to pull my panties down, but he said, "Don't. We'll be closer to the fantasy that way." I stopped. He was standing in front of me again, and he pulled my panties to the side. He wasn't totally naked after all; evidently, the reason he rushed off was to put on one of the ribbed condoms I had asked him to stock up on. He moved his cock inside me slowly, and I was able to feel each rib as he went.

"Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-ahhh," I gurgled. I sounded kind of like I was riding a bike over a grooved road. Once he was all the way in, he lifted my legs up and put them over his shoulders. He pulled back, repeating the vibrations on his way out, and he started thrusting into me again. "Oh, God, Trent, you're so hard," I told him. "Give it to me!" This must have turned him on, because he fucked me harder and harder. I could barely recover from one thrust, and he'd be right back in, running those ridges over either the top or the bottom of my pussy. "Trent! Baby! I'm gonna come!"

"Me too!" he shouted.

"Give it to me, Trent! Come inside me!"

Trent shouted something that a charismatic might think was speaking in tongues, and soon I felt his cum coursing through his dick. "Oh, God, Cami! Can you feel me coming?"

"Absolutely, honey," I told him. "Fill me up. Fill my pussy." He had stopped fucking me, but he hadn't pulled out. I could feel the last pulses of his cock.

"Oh, God, Cami, I love you," he panted. He gently lowered my legs and leaned over me to kiss me.

I put my arms around him again and told him, "I love you, too." I kissed him briefly and said, "That was amazing!"

I watched Trent stand up straight and pull out. I got a little shiver once again as the ribs passed over the bottom of my pussy, and I saw my underwear move back to cover it. "Yeah, it was," he said. "Now it's time to take you home!"

He stood to the side and put his right arm under my knees. He tried to put his left arm under my shoulders, but I stopped him. "Trust me, you don't want to try to carry me." I got off the table and said, "Let's just recreate our walk from baggage claim to the garage."

"Okay ...," Trent said, evidently not understanding why I suggested it. When I took his hand in mine, he said, "Oh," and we both smiled. He led me to his bedroom.

I let go of his hand. Trent stood off to the side of the bed, and I stood with my back to it. I turned toward him and told him, "We can pretend you picked me up and dropped me on the bed." I jumped backward to land on my back on the mattress.

Trent leaped onto the bed to join me, and I rolled onto my side to face him. He put his arm over me and kissed me. I returned the kiss and put my tongue in again. Since we were in the moment, not trying to act out a fantasy or anything, this kiss lasted much longer. Trent ran his fingers up and down my spine. I did the same to him, and then I caressed his naked bottom. Trent caressed mine and he tried to roll me over. "I never want this to end," he said.

I pushed him back and told him, "Neither do I, but it's late. We have three whole days, and I need to sleep."

"Sleep sounds pretty good, too," Trent told me. He got up and took his shirt off. I pulled my T-shirt and skirt off, but I left my underwear on. Trent came back to bed and extended his arm. I slid over to rest my head on it, and he kissed me on the forehead. "Goodnight, my love," he told me.

"Goodnight," I answered, and I fell asleep in his arms.

During the night I must have rolled in the other direction, because I was facing away from him when I woke up. I turned over and saw him sleeping. I crawled on top of him and kissed him on the nose. He opened his eyes and murmured, "Huh?"

"Happy birthday, lover," I told him. I kissed his lips and then his chin. I started to kiss a line down to his chest, and I felt his cock come up in the cleft of my buttocks. "I see you're dressed appropriately," I added. I kissed down his chin and his Adam's apple, incidentally forcing his cock to trace a line down the crack of my ass, between my legs and up my pussy. Either Trent knew what part of my panties he was in contact with, or my kisses on either side of his neck really turned him on, because his cock got a lot harder at that point. I kissed the area just below the shoulders, and then I licked each nipple while I rubbed the other. I kissed the area between his man-breasts and started a line down his stomach. He had a gut, but I didn't care. This is the man who loves me. I kept going until his cock head was in the way. With my left hand, I held it to the side and licked a line down to the base. I licked the upper semicircle around it. I held it up and licked the lower semicircle. I kissed each testicle and then I kissed the spot where the sac meets the shaft. I licked midway up the ridge, pulled his foreskin back and licked the rest of the way up to his glans. I kissed the slit and took the head in my mouth. I relaxed the muscles in my mouth and moved down slowly. "Wow, no one ever got it all in before." I constricted my mouth so I was making contact at every point. I didn't try to say anything, but I must have rolled my eyes or something, because he added, "Not that I'm huge or anything. No one's ever even tried to." I came back up slowly, but I bobbed down in a hurry. I pulled back and grasped his skin at the base. Now I went down fast and stroked him. I went up and down as fast as I could, twisting my hand around the way I'd heard some women describe doing it. "Oh, God," he moaned. I looked up at him inquisitively, and he said, "Yeah, I'm gonna come, Cami. You ready?" I nodded and dove until I had most of him in my mouth again. I wasn't trying to get the entire length this time. I felt him come, and a split second later I tasted his essence as it passed over my lips. I pursed my lips so none of it would escape.

When he finished coming, I made an act of swallowing. I got off the bed and asked him, "Do you want your birthday present now or later?"

"You mean that wasn't it?" he asked.

"Nope. I brought something for you."

"I don't mind waiting," he said. "I'd rather spend the day sightseeing with you. Let's get dressed, and I'll make breakfast." He got out of bed and headed for the kitchen.

"We should shower, too," I said. I went to the living room to retrieve my luggage. First I took the sightseeing guide out of my carry-on and put it on the coffee table. I brought my luggage into the bedroom and opened a suitcase. I put yesterday's clothes in, including the panties I had on, and took out my toiletries. I also found the box of contraceptive sponges I had packed. I took the toiletries and one sponge into the bathroom. I closed the door but didn't lock it. I inserted the sponge before I even started the water. I thought I might have company, but I finished washing up, shampooing and brushing my teeth by myself. I put on a blouse and a soft pair of shorts and met Trent in the kitchen. He was wearing fresh underwear and a white T-shirt.

"Finished?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said, trying to hide my disappointment.

"Great." He pointed to a plate with several slices of French toast on it and another with sausage and eggs. "Have all you like. If it's not enough for both of us, I'll make more when I'm done in the bathroom." He went into the bathroom and I heard the sounds of a shower, shaving and brushing teeth. When he came out, he went into the bedroom and returned to the dining area wearing a button-down shirt and a clean pair of jeans. I had eaten two pieces of toast and a few sausage links. Trent finished what I hadn't eaten and then asked, "Do you have your guide book ready?"

I went to the coffee table and picked it up. "Right here!"

We found a street map with the major attractions. We decided that, after the Empire State Building, we'd go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, because it wasn't too far away, and depending on how things went at the former, we could spend a lot of time or a little time at the latter. We took the train downtown, and I made note of other things I'd like to see while we were here. By the time we got off the train, it was lunch. I'd never been any place where they had street vendors, so Trent bought us hot dogs before we got to the building. We bought our tickets to see the observation deck, but there was an hour wait. Trent bought us some pop corn and I bought a couple post cards. We saw the city from all sides, and I wanted to take a picture. I handed Trent my post cards and got a couple really great views. Trent started to hand me my post cards, but a gust of wind came along and blew one of them over the rail. He tried to reach over, but his arm wasn't quite long enough. The card blew away, and he said, "Rats."

"That's okay," I said. "I'll buy another one. I love you for trying. So, as long as we're doing the movie tour, and we've covered Love Affair, can we doKing Kong next?"

"Nope. This is as high as most people are allowed to go. I think I saw a post card with Kong on it, though, if you want that."

We headed back down and I bought an "I ♥ NY" T-shirt in the lobby. We went to the museum, and I changed into the shirt while I was there. Afterward, we stopped at an Italian restaurant for dinner and headed back to Trent's place. When we were inside, I pointed to his couch and told him, "Sit there, because now it's time for your present." He did, and I went to the bedroom. I found the book, the wrapping intact despite the airline's best efforts, and brought it out to him.

"What's this?" he asked before he had even started to unwrap it. He found one of the places where the paper was bunched together without tape and pulled at it. When he had enough of it separated that he could open it neatly, he pulled it apart. I had written on the cover, "The Girls of Central Iowa Tech." His jaw dropped, and there wasn't even a picture on the front. He opened it up to see the picture of me in front of the duplex. "Must be a special on non-traditional students," he observed. He turned a page and saw the two pictures of me with the pennant. His eyes practically bugged out when he saw me sitting between the toys. He turned through the book and finally said, "I love this, but why?"

I explained, "It bugged me that a bunch of strangers had seen my nude pictures and you hadn't. I tried to find a copy of the magazine I was in, but it's become a collector's item. Apparently there's only one copy left in existence, and I couldn't justify what I would have had to spend on it. I figured the next best thing would be to retake the same pictures now. I had a friend take these."

"You have some great friends," Trent said. He pointed to the one where I was holding the pennant across my chest and said, "I really like this one. It reminds me of a banner ad that I always see for one of those dating services." He looked at the rest of the pictures and closed the book. "These are better anyway. I don't know the woman in the magazine. I love the woman in this book. Thank you!"

We decided we were in for the night, so I asked what he'd like to do next. "I'd like to see the woman in the book." I started to take my clothes off, but he said, "Not yet. Come sit on my lap."

I did. "Ready for your birthday kiss?" I asked.

"Again?"

I turned my head away in mock dismay. "Well, if you don't want it, ..."

"I want it! I want it!" he insisted. I turned back toward him. Our mouths met and soon our tongues were caressing each other. Before long, our hands were all over each other's backs and under each other's shirts. I put my hands inside the back of his pants. He responded by putting his hands between my legs. I kissed him again, and he slipped a finger under my shorts. The kiss turned into a long one, and he started rubbing my pussy through my underwear. When the kiss ended, I lay back on the couch. He got out from under me, and I turned over on my stomach. "Ready any good books lately?" he asked.

He leaned over the couch and tried to remove my shorts, but I was still feeling self-conscious about my ass, so I stopped him. "Not here. Let's go to bed."

"Your birthday's two days from now," Trent insisted. "Today is mine."

I pretended not to want to and sighed, "Okay, have it your way." I turned onto my back again.

Trent took his pants off and crawled on top of me. "This is the best birthday I've had since my 21st," he said. "Thank you for being here." I raised my head, and he kissed me briefly on the lips.

"You're welcome," I said. "Have I told you today that I love you?"

"A few times, I think," Trent answered, "but it's always good to hear it." I found his buttocks and ran my index fingers down the middle of each one at the same time. That got him hard in an instant. He leaned in and kissed me on the lips again, but this kiss was another long one. "I love New York, too," he said, "but how 'bout taking off your shirt?"

"Don't mind if I do," I said. I lifted the shirt up until my head and arms were all that were covered. Trent pulled on the hem of the shirt to get it the rest of the way off. He reached behind me and undid my bra. I removed it and dropped it on top of the T-shirt.

"I like the pictures," he told me, "but they're even better in person." He slid down, put his hands around my waist and sucked on each nipple.

"Oh, Trent," I sighed. He moved down to my belly and kissed my navel. While he was doing that, he pulled down on the waist of my shorts. "Yeahhh," I said. He pulled them down to my knees. He kissed every inch of my crotch through my panties, not treating my clit or my pussy any differently than the rest of that area. Now he pulled my panties down to where my shorts were. "Do it," I begged. He separated my legs. He touched his tongue to the point on my perineum just above the surface of the couch. He slowly traced a line up to where my pussy lips meet. He moved up the ridge that they formed and then put his mouth over my clit. He sucked it into his mouth and ran his tongue around it. "Mmm, yeah, your tongue's as talented as your dick is!" I moaned. He let go and put his tongue at the top part of my labia. He licked down, getting his tongue cleanly between them. When he licked his way back up, he moved his tongue from side to side. Now he zeroed in on the center of my pussy, getting his tongue deep inside me. I could even feel his top lip on my clit, and he sucked me deep into his mouth. It was flush, just like when I sucked his dick that morning. He reached up, placed the palm of his right hand over my nipple and started rubbing that too. After a few minute of this, I was ready to come. "Trent! Trent!" He looked up at me. "Make love to me! Make me come!"

Trent let me out of his mouth slowly and said, "Sure." He got off me and started walking away.

"Where are you going?" I asked, forgetting my earlier request.

"I'm getting one of those condoms you like so much," he answered.

"You don't need one," I told him.

"You mean you want to get—"

"God, no! The ribbed condoms feel great, but last night, when I told you I wanted you to come inside me? I was a little disappointed that I couldn't actually feel your cum. So this morning, I put a sponge in. It's good for 24 hours. We could start now and you wouldn't have to pull out until tomorrow at breakfast!"

"Then get those clothes off!" he exclaimed. While I pushed my pants and panties off my feet, Trent took off his shirt and underwear.

I laid flat out on the couch and told him, "Take me right here, honey!"

He sat on a recliner and said, "No. Why don't you come over here?" I hopped off the couch and sat on his lap, facing him. We put our arms around each other, kissed and embraced closely. He leaned toward me, and I moved forward. His cock was pointing straight up, separating my pussy lips but not penetrating me. I raised my legs a little, running my pussy over it, up and down a few times, and then he lifted me up a little more. I held onto the sides of the chair while Trent reached underneath me to position his cock. "You're all set," he told me.

I lowered myself just a little until I could feel the area opposite the glans at the opening of my pussy, and then I moved forward and down to take him in. "Ohh, yeah ...," I moaned. "Baby, you feel so good inside me."

"I'm right where I belong," he told me.

He was trying to raise his legs to meet my buttocks in mid-air, but I wouldn't have it. "It's your birthday, and you already cooked breakfast. Let me do the work," I insisted. I bounced up and down on his cock.