Centerfold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent was looking at my chest, and I could feel him getting harder inside me. "Damn, Cami, you make firm tits seem like a bad thing!"

"You like how they bounce, do ya?"

"Oh, yeah. It makes me want to do this." He lifted each breast up and sucked on it. He let go of my breasts and put his hands around my lower back.

I was still going at it during all this, but when he put his arms around me, I was forced to do it at a different angle, and it was incredible. "Oh, Trent! No one's ever touched me there before!" I screamed.

"I'm that big, huh?"

"No, it's not that far in. You're just the first one to find it. Oh, shit! Fuck me! Come in my cunt!"

"I think I'm about to," he grunted.

"And this time I mean it," I growled. "I wanna feel your cum rising up inside me, and I wanna feel it dripping out of my pussy."

"Here it comes," he told me.

I ground my butt into his legs, forcing his cock as deep as it would go, and I moved back and forth. "Oh, God! Your cock is rubbing my pubic bone! I can feel you coming, and I'm coming right along with you!"

"I feel it too, Cami!" he cried.

"I can feel your seed hitting my walls," I told him.

"And I can feel it coming back onto my dick," he said.

He kept coming for another four minutes, give or take, that felt like eternal bliss. After his dick went limp, we stayed there, rocking back and forth and occasionally kissing. I let my hands down once and stroked his ass, which made his cock spring up between my butt cheeks. I didn't try to fuck him again; I just savored that feeling while it lasted. I didn't even notice how long we stayed like that until a clock chimed eleven. "I guess we should go to bed now," I said.

"At least we're dressed for it," Trent noted. "Sorry I don't have any stuffed toys for you to sit between."

We went to his bedroom and lay down. I was so filled with emotion that I could barely breathe, but I managed to tell him, "Trent ... You wanted to know if I wanted to get pregnant?"

"I know that's not what you meant," he told me.

I put my hand on his forearm. I could see his face by the light from the window. I looked him in the eye and said, "Well ... I was thinking ... maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing."

"Not now," he said matter-of-factly.

I was coming back down to reality. "No, not now. ... But maybe ..."

He held me close and said, "Maybe." We fell asleep, looking forward to another day together.