Centerfold Ch. 04

Story Info
I give Cami a very special present.
4.8k words
4.68
11.6k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: I wrote this story in 2007. The ages reflect this.

***

When I went to bed the night of my birthday, I was as happy as I'd ever been. The girl of my dreams was now the lady in my life, and I wanted to make sure it stayed that way. She was even giving serious thought to having my child, which was more than I had dared to dream with any other woman since I became an adult. I hoped that the rest of Cami's visit would follow the pattern of the first part of it: sex, sightseeing, sex, sleep, lather, rinse, repeat. It would not go quite that smoothly.

Around three in the morning-I couldn't see the clock clearly without my contacts-Cami bolted forward and screamed. She started crying. I put my hand on her shoulder and asked what was wrong.

She pulled away from me and sobbed a few times. "It was terrible," she said. She turned to me and asked, "Did you ever have a dream where someone you know is in the dream, and you know it's them, but they have the appearance of someone else you know?"

"Sure," I said. "A few times."

"Well, it was Mike's body in my dream, but it was really you." I paused for a moment and remembered her telling me that the only long-term relationship she'd had since dropping out of college was Mike, and he died of a heart attack. "We were on the observation deck of the Empire State Building, just like yesterday. My post card blew out of my hand, but this time you climbed over the rail to get it, and you fell off." She started crying.

I put my arm around her again and told her, "It's okay now. I'm still here, see?" She turned toward me and sniffled. "I'm not going anywhere." I held her a little more closely, and she turned toward me, still bent over a little. I looked down at her and told her, "I will never leave you."

She looked up at me and asked, "Promise?"

Even in the dark, her eyes captivated me. "I promise," I said. I kissed her, and I eased her onto her side so we could hold each other.

"Thank you," she said. "I feel safe with you."

Wow. No one had ever said that about me before. "So you can sleep now?" I asked.

"Mm-hmm," she said, and we fell asleep like that.

I awoke to a numb feeling in my hand. Cami was still lying on top of it. She hadn't left my arm all night long. I was able to lift myself up, and I leaned over to kiss her cheek. "Cami!" I whispered. She opened her eyes. "Good morning," I said.

"Good morning, sweetie," she answered.

"Did you sleep well after your nightmare?"

She looked at me lovingly and said, "I slept great."

"Would you like some breakfast?" I asked.

She put her arms around my waist and answered, "Not yet." She held me tight. "This time I want us to eat together instead of taking turns eating and showering." She took her right hand off my waist and reached underneath to find my cock. "Especially the showering part."

That got my attention! "I think we could work that out," I told her.

"Another reason for using the sponge," Cami said.

"Let go of me, and I'll meet you there," I told her.

Cami took her other arm off and lifted her back to free my hand. "It's a date," she said.

Neither of us had put any clothes on before we went to bed the night before, so I went straight to the linen closet to find the longest towel I had. Cami had gone straight to the bathroom, pulled the shower curtain open and started the water. She was already in the water, and the sight of the water running down her sides and over her pussy restored the erection that had subsided while I was looking for the towel. "Come on in," she said. "The temperature's right where you set it yesterday morning."

I stepped in and pulled the curtain closed. Cami pointed the shower head, which is removable, over her head. It was hitting me directly in the chest. She put her arms around me, and we moved toward each other. This put her hair directly in the stream, so she looked like she had just come up from swimming. "You're beautiful with wet hair," I told her. "Course, you're beautiful with dry hair too."

She let go of me and turned around. She bent over, which briefly led me to think she wanted me to take her from behind, but she picked up a bar of soap and turned back to me. "It's supposed to be warm today, so we need to smell good before we work up a sweat," she said. She held the bar of soap in the line of the shower for a few seconds and proceeded to lather up my chest. I'm not a hairy guy, but I've got enough chest hair that Cami was able to enjoy the process of saturating the chest hairs with suds. "First the top, now the bottom," she said, and she began rubbing my stomach with the soap, then my crotch, and then my dick. She held my hard cock up and rubbed the soap all around it.

"Oh, yeah, get me nice and clean," I said.

Cami stepped back and let the water run over my body. "Turn around," she told me, and I did. "Hand me that sponge," she said, and I did that too. I didn't feel her doing anything, but soon the sponge was on my shoulders, followed by my lower back and then my buttocks.

"Is this what you do for your residents?" I asked.

"Sort of," she said, "but with a lot less enthusiasm." She moved right up next to me and continued, "And I never do this for them." She lowered her right hand, which held the sponge, to my thigh and reached around with her left to stroke my cock. It didn't take long before it was as erect as I'd ever seen it. It only stayed that length for a few seconds, though, because she let go and rubbed the sponge between my ass cheeks. "How's that feel?" she asked.

"Surprisingly good," I answered.

She instructed me, "Rinse off and do the same to me." She removed the shower head and ran it up and down my back, making sure she nailed my crack again. "Turn around," she said. I did, and she rinsed the soap out of my chest hairs and crotch. She put the shower head back up and handed me the soap.

I caressed each of her cheeks with it. I did the back of her neck and each shoulder and then came around to do the front of her neck and chin. When I did her chin, I lifted her head up and kissed her on the lips. I did her upper chest and then each boob, needlessly rubbing the soap into each nipple. I did her belly and each thigh. I turned the soap sideways and slid it up and down between her pussy lips. "Now I'll rinse you off," I said. I reached up and removed the shower head.

I pointed it toward her, grazing her shoulders as if I were knighting her, then running it across her chest and boobs. The water coming down took care of her belly, so I pointed it at the floor. I brought it up between her legs and stopped at mid-thigh. I let it sit there for a few seconds before Cami said, "Finish it, already!" I brought it up and pointed it at her pussy. "Mmm, that feels good," she moaned. I twisted the head a little, which concentrated the stream into a smaller area. It was practically fucking her. "Oh, God, yeah," she said. I put the shower head back in its slot and started to kneel, but Cami stopped me. "There's still soap there," she pointed out. "Besides, you haven't finished." She turned around. "Do my back."

I picked up the sponge just as she had done. I put it at the top of her left shoulder and ran it down to her buttock, just like a massage. I slid it between her ass cheeks and slid it up to her pussy. I rubbed her pussy with the sponge, and at the same time, I ran my thumb over her asshole. I rubbed both openings at once as she moaned her approval. I brought the sponge back, did her right buttock and worked my way back up. When I did her shoulder, I was right up behind her, and my cock was rising between her legs. "Just like you did," I said, and I dropped the sponge. I reached around and found her pussy. I rubbed her lips a little, and she ground her ass back toward me. My fingers moved with her, and I was able to get my index finger inside her.

"Oh, yeah," she exclaimed. "That feels good!" I added my middle finger and went in and out a little faster. Now she was grinding even harder, and my cock was running along her perineum.

Since she had teased me, I waited until her pussy lips felt like they were really inflamed and let go. "Time to rinse off," I told her. I took the shower head out of its holder and pointed it at her shoulders. Cami moved toward the wall and put her hands up to support herself. I ran it up and down her back several times, moving over by only an inch or two each time. I pulled it back and pointed it between her thighs again, and she spread her legs in response. "That looks pretty inviting," I told her.

"How 'bout an RSVP?" she said.

"I'll definitely be there," I told her. Without removing my finger from her pussy, I backed up and let my cock trace the line from her pussy up to her ass. The soap had done its job, and I slid my cock into her ass with only a little difficulty. "Ever done this before?" I asked.

"Making love in the shower? Lots of times. Anal? Once, and it was a birthday present."

I stroked back and forth inside her ass, still finger-fucking her at the same time. "For you or for him?"

"For him." She moaned something as I went deep inside her. "But I enjoyed it too." I let go of her pussy and reached up. I found her boobs and started rubbing her nipples. "Ooh, that's good," she moaned, "but only do one and go back to my pussy."

I did as she asked. I got my index finger in up to the second knuckle. "You're feeling moist, Cami," I told her. "Are you almost ready?"

"I'm close," she said.

I felt her muscles tightening again. "I think you're beyond close," I said. "And so am I!"

"Give it to me, Trent! Come in my ass! I'm coming with you!" And she was. I pulled my finger most of the way out, but I continued running it along the cleft of her lips, so I could feel her juices flowing over it. I let go a huge blast of my own and held her close. She turned her head back toward me, and I kissed her again. Her orgasm had passed and mine was subsiding when she reached down and turned the water off. I held on for another minute or so before I pulled out. I opened the shower curtain and we both stepped out.

I had picked out the largest towel I own. I picked it up off the rack and opened it up. I handed Cami one end, and she pulled it around herself. I did the same with the other end. We came together and wrapped ourselves up in the towel. She pulled the towel left and right across my back, and then I did the same to her. I moved down to do her hips, pulling us closer together. Cami did the same to me, and then she put her hands on my butt to do that part. By this time, my cock was hard again and the head was firmly ensconced between her thighs. When I patted her butt, I could feel where I was poking past her. "Has it been 24 hours since you put that sponge in?" I asked.

"It's too close for comfort," Cami said. I let down my end of the towel and unwrapped myself. I dried her legs the rest of the way, including her feet, and she did the same to me.

After breakfast, we saw the Statue of Liberty—no observation deck, thank goodness—and went for a brief drive upstate, taking advantage of the extra hours of daylight at this time of year. At one particularly picturesque spot along the Hudson, Cami asked me to stop. I figured she wanted to take a picture, but she just stood outside her door. "Hop up on the roof," she said.

"I don't think it'll hold me," I answered.

"Okay, I said that badly," she said. She pulled herself up so that her upper body was on top of the roof and her legs hung over the side. I did the same, and once I steadied myself, she kissed me. "I've always wanted to do that," she said. I kissed her again, and she slid down.

She started to open the car door, but I shouted, "Wait!" I opened the back door on my side, crawled through and opened the back door on the passenger side. "Hop in the back," I said. Cami crawled on top of me. "I've always wanted to do this," I told her.

"Me, too, but 'that' won't get us arrested," she answered.

I pulled her down so we were face to face and ran my hands up and down her back. "We can pretend, though," I told her. For about ten minutes, we kissed passionately and ran our hands over each other's backs. Once I even got my hand under her shirt and started to unhook her bra.

Cami stopped me. "I think we should turn around while it's still light," she said.

"Yeah, you're probably right." We got in the car and soon we were both reminded that we hadn't eaten since lunch. "What do you wanna do for dinner?" I asked.

"Is the diner from Seinfeld still open?" she asked.

"If it isn't, I haven't heard." Happily, it was. We had a satisfying meal. I expect people knew that at least one of us was a tourist because of all the Seinfeld catch phrases we worked in. When we got back to my apartment, I asked, "How do you like New York?"

"I've always wanted to see New York," Cami answered, "but I'm here to see you. I just wish we'd planned far enough in advance to see a show."

"I'll keep that in mind for next time," I said. It felt nice to take for granted that there would be a next time. We watched some television, including the news, and headed to bed. I went to sleep hoping she'd like her birthday present.

I wanted Cami's birthday to be at least as good as mine. To that end, I was lucky to wake up before she did. She was lying on her side, back to me. I kissed her shoulder. I kissed my way down to her elbow, where the arm bent over to the other side of me. I continued from the point on her side just beyond the elbow and kissed my way down to her ankle. Of course, she woke up sometime during this, and she rolled onto her back. I looked up at her and greeted her. "Happy birthday, beautiful."

"It sure is," she said.

I kissed her inner ankle and worked my way up, singing a few words of "Happy Birthday to You" between kisses. The reader is invited to use his imagination as to how I grouped the words, as I have no desire to pay a royalty on the song. Suffice it to say, I only sang one verse, and the last words came between kissing her just below the hem of her panties and kissing her pussy through her panties.

I started to move up toward her, but Cami interrupted me. "Hold on a second," she said. "Aren't you supposed to do that once for each year?"

"Actually, that's spanking, but at our age, that'd be way past fetishism. I like your way better." I pulled her panties down to mid-thigh. Cami lifted her legs in the air and used her left foot to slide the panties down to her ankles. I got them off her and returned to my position.

I kissed her clit this time, and Cami said, "That's two." I held her pussy lips open with my fingers and kissed the left one— "Three"—and the right—"Four." I lowered my head and kissed the low point where they met. "Four." Now I pulled the left lip over the right and kissed the outer flesh—"Five" —and did the same to the other side—"Six." I let go and sucked her clit into my mouth, running my tongue back and forth across it. "Seven," she moaned. I let go and put my hands on her hips to steady myself. I plunged my tongue deep inside her. "Eight!" Now I was licking every which way. By the time she counted fifteen, I don't think she was playing close attention; she was just adding one every time she felt me touch her. By 25, she had wrapped her legs around my neck. I sucked one of her lips into my mouth, and she digressed from the count for the first time: "Oh, God, 26!" Around 30, I remembered the whipping scene inThe Passion of the Christ, where they counted out each and every lash. By 35 she was screaming,

"I'm coming, Trent! Seven more to go!" I ran my tongue up and down each lip and then I centered my lips over her entire pussy and sucked her into my mouth. "Fuck! 38!" I was now being treated to the most delicious cum I'd ever tasted. I couldn't go any further for a few minutes. When Cami finished coming, she said, "You still owe me four." I made a long swirl around her clit. "39." I licked her cum out of the crease of her left leg and then the right. "40, 41."

I slid up and kissed her square on the lips. "42," I said.

"Getting older isn't so bad after all," Cami panted.

"Now that I've had breakfast, what would you like?" I asked.

Cami gathered herself and said, "I'd like you to sit down and eat with me. Let's go out for breakfast. And since I assume you were planning on buying me dinner for my birthday, I want to pay for breakfast."

"Okay, twist my arm," I said. She reached up, grabbed my wrist and turned it lightly. "Hey!" I shouted, and Cami giggled. I noticed that seeing her smile or hearing her laugh made me really happy, and it was a more profound feeling than I'd gotten when I was tantalized by her eyes. "Where do you want to go?"

"Didn't I see a Waffle House the next block down from here?" Cami asked.

"Not that chain, but, yeah, I know a waffle place around there," I answered. "We can get it while we're sightseeing."

"Good idea," she said.

Cami remembered from her freshman history class that New York was once the nation's capital, so we found the national monument that was built in honor of it. (The actual buildings no longer exist.) We visited the Brooklyn Museum and the zoo before we had to come back to my apartment to dress for dinner. When we were planning this visit, Cami had told me that she'd had lobster before, but she wanted to have it fresh, so I made reservations at one of the nicer seafood restaurants around. I had calamari, the first time I'd had an entrée-sized portion instead of an appetizer.

We came home, and I had Cami sit on the couch. "It's time for your birthday presents," I told her. When I came back, I was carrying a wastebasket and three gifts. The largest was cylindrical. The smallest was taped to the other one, which was flat. I told her, "Open the big one first."

She opened it up. "A fire extinguisher." The gratitude in her voice was of the "I'm grateful you gave me a gift" variety, not the "I love this gift" variety.

"I'm a guy. We give practical gifts. Now open the smallest one."

She removed the small one from the larger. It was tightly wrapped because of its size, but she got it off with little effort. I put the wastebasket in front of her, and she tossed the wrapping paper into it. "A book of matches. I'm sensing a theme here, and frankly, I'm a little worried," she said.

"It goes with the other gift," I explained. "Open it."

Cami held the last gift up as if she were estimating the weight of a letter for postage. She turned it over and tore the tape off the center. She pulled the wrapping around until the back of the package was in back again, and then she tore the rest of it off. "Casanova," she read. It was still in the plastic magazine bag it was shipped in.

"Check the date," I told her.

"June 1986." She read the cover. "'The Girls of the Central Plains Conference'." She looked up at me. "You bought this? I tried to buy it for you!"

"I know how embarrassed you are about it. As you already know—"

"Wait, you're atm1965?" Cami asked.

"I guess you forgot that Trent is my middle name—" Now we spoke in unison. "And I was (you were) born in 1965."

"Trent, I stopped bidding when it hit $400. I won't even ask what you had to pay. But why?"

"You know as well as I do that this is the only copy left." I took the magazine from her, removed it from the plastic and dropped it in the trash can. I handed her the matches again. "Now you can burn it, and no one will ever see those pictures again."

Cami tossed the matches onto an end table. She stood up and hugged me. "You care that much about me!" She kissed me. She broke away, retrieved the magazine from the trash can and held it up. "I don't want to burn it. I want to keep it because this is the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me!" She put it on the table with the matches and hugged me again. "God, Trent, I know we say it to each other a lot, but I really, really love you." I thought I heard a sniffle in her voice. "Thank you."

12