Centerfold Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome."

She let go of me again and said, "That magazine was still wrapped. You haven't looked at it."

"I don't need to. Do you want me to?"

"Later," Cami said, and she tugged on my arm. "Right now I want to make love."

"Whatever you say, birthday girl!" I said. She let go of my arm, and I chased her into the bedroom.

We were in such a hurry to get our clothes off that we bumped into each other a couple times. Soon we were on the bed kissing and running our hands over each other's bare backs and asses. I had already gotten an erection when she said she wanted to make love, but when I felt her boobs against my chest, I got even harder. Cami was gasping, "Trent! Trent! You are so wonderful!" She pushed me onto my back and crawled over me. I could feel my cock between her legs. I knew it was touching her pussy, but I wasn't sure where. She kissed me hard, and I thought I was going to slip inside of her without even trying, but Cami had other ideas. She slid all the way back, making my dick slide over her pussy lips and between her tits, until she was kneeling over it. "I'm going to give you what the readers only dreamed I'd do," she said. She held my dick straight up and sucked each ball into her mouth. She licked the underside of my cock from the bottom to the head and took the head into her mouth. Once it was in, she bobbed down until she had it all the way in.

"Oh, Cami!" I shouted. "I'm so glad you liked my present!"

She came back up and started stroking me at the base. She went up and down, always stroking me, except on occasion when she'd let go so she could deep-throat me. I wanted to be inside her now, so I sat up. I gently lifted her head off my dick and kissed her. I could taste some of my pre-cum. "Do me!" she said. "Do me now!" She got on her back and spread her legs far apart.

I got on top of her and drew my cock up to the opening of her pussy. "I have one more present for you if you want it," I said.

Cami could sense the seriousness in my voice. "What is it?"

"The other night you said it wouldn't be so bad if I got you pregnant. You even sounded disappointed when I said not now. Right now, for your birthday, if you want, I'll try to make you pregnant."

Cami did not immediately say no, but she pushed me off her and onto my back. "Last night I got up to go to the bathroom, and while I was up, I put a new sponge in," she said. "Let's not mess with a good thing yet." She held my cock down, pointing toward my feet, and she swung around until she was facing me, her pussy just out of reach of my cock, and her legs over mine. She moved forward, taking my cock inside her a little at a time as she went. When she had me all the way in, she started bouncing up and down. "Mmmm ... yeah ... I love you so much!"

"I love you too, Cami," I managed to say. I tried to meet her thrusts with mine, but the mattress was too soft, and I kept sinking into it. Fortunately, she was gripping me so hard with her cunt muscles that I was never in any danger of slipping out of her.

"You're so thick inside me," she said. "You really fill me up ... body and soul."

"You're my soulmate," I told her. I reached up to fondle her boobs.

"Oh, yeah," she said in response. She tossed her head back and said, "Next year."

Now I let go of her boobs and caressed her butt. She leaned forward as if to tease my mouth with her tits. "What about next year?" I asked. She was riding me harder, and before she could answer, I said, "Oh, God, here it comes ... I'm gonna come, honey. I'm gonna come in your pussy!"

"Oh, yeah, come in my cunt, Trent. Fill me up!"

I shouted, "Aaahhh! I'm coming! I'm coming, baby!"

Cami sat still and let my cum flow into her cunt. "Oh, yeah, I feel it. And I'm coming too!"

I pulled her down so we were face to face and kissed her again. "What were you saying about next year?" I asked.

She looked in my eyes and said, "Next year, on my birthday, I want you to get me pregnant." I could sense my orgasm subsiding. "That'll give us both time to find a bigger place and me time to find a job out here."

I held her tight and said, "That sounds like a terrific plan."

She eased herself off me. With my dick exposed, I could feel her cum on my balls. "In the meantime, we can get lots of practice."

We practiced so much that I barely got Cami to the airport in time the next day.

Cami is happy in her belief that no one has seen her pictures in twenty years. Since no one else is likely to know who it is, I see no reason to tell her about the retrospective that led to us finding each other. I've heard it said that real love stories don't have endings. I'll let you know if that's true.

12