Chad's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you're not into swinging, I take it, but maybe you'd like to try it out?" Alice grinned at him above her hands. She just wasn't going to give him a break.

The waiter came to their table to take their order before he answered and Alice gave him a perturbed look before she ordered the brisket and sausage plate with "sore ass habanero" sauce. It was third from the hottest they offered falling below "Fire ass Red Savina habanero" and "Lava ass Ghost Pepper". Chad ordered pulled pork and smoked turkey with the "pansy ass jalapeno" sauce, one level down from the habanero.

"I've never swung." He shrugged after the waiter left. "Don't know if I really know what that even means. I mean, I have an idea, but ..."

"Don't worry. If you've never done it, then there is no way to really understand. Besides, it means different things to different people. I've been swinging for twelve years and it's different with each new partner. So, do you like eating pussy?"

Chad raised his eyebrows.

"Come on, you can tell me. I promise I won't tell anyone." Alice grinned.

"I, mean, uh, yeah, sure." Chad felt like he needed to adjust himself but he resisted.

"Good, because I love having my pussy eaten. I love sucking cock too." She said that just as their waiter arrived with their food. She just smiled at him and winked.

Chad understood when the waiter acted a little uncomfortable while he sat the plates in front of them. Once the waiter was done and had left, Chad decided to change the subject.

"Um, you're single right?" Chad asked. He thought he remembered Lilly saying she was.

"Yep. Divorced and not in a serious relationship with anyone. Footloose and fancy-free at the moment. Not that being married ever stopped me from getting laid when I wanted."

Chad looked at the woman across from him. "You cheated on your husband?" His eyes narrowed, remembering the long nights of tears when he'd discovered his wife's infidelity.

"No," Alice answered calmly. "Cheating implies I did it behind his back. That's not the case. James always knew ahead of time when I was having sex with someone else."

"He allowed you to have sex with other men?" Chad asked.

"No, not really." Alice smiled. "It's my body. I didn't ask permission, but I did inform him."

"That must've been an interesting conversation," Chad said softly. "James dear, I'm going to go fuck Bill. I'll be back in a little while with my pussy full of another man's cum."

"See, you do understand," Alice grinned. "I'm not going to say that our relationship would work for everyone, but it worked for us."

"For a while, maybe," Chad said, "but you're not together now, so what happened?"

Alice nodded. "You're right. Two years ago he decided that a strong willed, sexually liberated woman was not his ideal wife after all. So now he is married to a devout Baptist woman who discreetly fucks her Sunday school teacher behind his back."

"How do you know she is fucking around on him?"

"I've fucked that Sunday school teacher too, with her there."

"Doesn't sound very discrete then." Chad studied her eyes trying hard to see if she was lying.

"Oh, she's pretty discrete, but the Sunday school teacher talked her into a threesome. I think she secretly wanted to try some pussy and needed an excuse. It was only later that I learned she was James' new bride. They'd only been married six months when we partied together. I doubt she was faithful to James for more than a few weeks, if that. The funny thing is James told me two weeks ago about how devoted she was to him and how she would never fuck around. I nearly choked, but hell, who the fuck am I to ruin his fantasy."

"You make it sound like all women cheat."

"Not at all. I would guess that only about eighty to eighty-five percent of married women have multiple sexual partners. Society being what it is, most of those 'cheat.'" She took a bite of the spicy brisket from her plate, savoring it.

Chad stared at her for a moment. He couldn't decide if she was being serious or not. Could it be that she really believed that eighty percent of married women cheated on their husbands?

"Come on," Alice continued after swallowing. "You fucked Lilly and she is married. Where were your objections to non-monogamous relationships then?'

"I didn't know she was married until after the second time we hooked up. We haven't been together since." He took a bite to give him some time but Alice just studied him with that bemused look on her face. After he swallowed, he continued, "Alice, I'm not telling you how to live your life and I don't think my attitude is holier-than-thou, just because I want something different than you. I was faithful to my wife Jennifer for seven years." Jennifer, he'd learned later, had cheated on him from the start.

"Seven years of the same meatloaf day after day must have gotten pretty old. Me? Some days I want filet mignon and some I want spicy bar-b-que. Some days I want a taco and a hot dog at the same time." She winked at him from across the table.

Chad almost laughed. After having had Lilly, referring to Jennifer as meatloaf was a compliment.

An hour later he had paid the tab and they were in his pickup headed to his apartment. Alice sat in the middle, snuggled up to him with her hand on his crotch. Alice stroked him idly, laying her head on his shoulder and cooing softly. By the time he parked he had a raging hard-on.

Up in his apartment, she turned and kissed him, lifting her arms and draping them around his neck and pulling his head down. Her tongue pressed between his lips, sliding past his teeth. As her lips lingered on his, she slipped one hand down to cup his ass and squeezed it firmly.

Taking his cue from her, Chad let one hand slip down her back until he was holding her butt. He'd never felt a panty, but wasn't sure he hadn't just missed it under the waist of the skirt. Alice dropped her other hand from his neck, letting it slide along his shoulder to his hand that was still at his side. She took his hand in hers and guided it to her breast.

His hand cuddled her bosom, feeling its soft weight. She moaned into his mouth, sucking his tongue. Slipping his hand from her butt lower, he brushed it along her leg, pulling her skirt up until he could get under it. Gliding his hand back up he felt her bare ass. Either she was not wearing panties, he realized, or she was wearing a thong. A thong fit her, he guessed as he massaged her cheek.

As he groped her breast and ass, Alice pressed her hips forward, grinding her crotch on his thigh. She dropped her hand from his, down his front to again rub his cock through his pants. He was so hard it was painful and he shifted, trying to get more comfortable.

"Is this big boy needing to be let out?" Alice breathed. "I want you in me. I want you to fuck my brains out and make me cum like a fucking freight train. I want every inch of you inside me and I want you to cum inside me and fill my pussy with your fucking baby making cum." When Chad pulled back a little to look in her eyes she laughed. "Don't worry, I'm not looking to get knocked up. It wouldn't fit my lifestyle." She winked. "I'm on the pill and at a safe time to boot."

Chad felt just a little guilty about how relieved he was. Lilly's raunchy talk about getting pregnant had spooked him a little. Alice was staring into his eyes. She gave him a smile.

"Did I scare you off? Come, let's go to the bedroom and you can eat my pussy. Lilly says you eat pussy like a dream, and my pussy doesn't have another man's cum in it." She winked again, took his hand, and led him toward the back of his apartment.

Chad didn't really understand her remark, but he followed her. His cock was pulsing, painfully constricted in his pants and watching this sex pot's ass sway as she led him to his bedroom was not going to make it go down. A smile crept onto his face. Damn, Alice looked so fuckable and Chad knew that she really was. He was going to fuck her tonight. Why in the hell had he wasted so many years on that cheating bitch he'd married when he could have been fucking women like Lilly and Alice?

They reached the bedroom. Alice turned and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down to a kiss. While they kissed she unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall to the floor. As soon as it was out of the way she stepped back and sat on the bed.

"Time to find out if your tongue is as talented as Lilly claims."

Alice spread her legs, revealing her bare pussy and solving the question in Chad's mind about her panties. She wasn't wearing any.

"Come on, lover. Give me your mouth." She motioned him closer as she spoke.

Chad stepped forward and knelt in front of her. Her smell was strong, heady, and intoxicating. He'd seen her pussy in the photo she'd sent him, but the picture did not do it justice. In real life it was absolutely gorgeous. Her full lips were glistening and spread just slightly. Her clit, not really exposed in the photo, was poking out, red and quivering. He kissed her inner thigh just above her knee. Her skin was soft and warm and tasted faintly of sweat. Using his hands gently, he massaged her lower legs while his mouth explored its way toward her treasure.

She let him kiss her for a few moments and then her hands gripped his head, fingers twining his hair.

"Fuck that shit! I want your tongue in my cunt now!" Roughly she pulled his head between her legs, forcing his lips to her sex.

Chad didn't resist. As his mouth reached her pussy, he sucked her labia into his mouth, pressing his tongue into her canal. If she wanted it nasty, that is what he would give her. His hands slid up her thighs and then down the outside of her legs and back to cup her generous ass. He lifted her, forcing her pussy onto his tongue. She lifted her legs, draping them over his shoulders, knees bent, her feet resting on his back, giving him perfect access to her sex.

"Oh Fuck yes! I love being eaten. Suck my pussy! Bite my clit, lover. Make me cum all over that handsome face of yours. Fuck! Oh fuck!"

He followed her instructions and sucked her clit into his mouth, biting it gently and stroking his tongue over it rapidly. She responded by pulling his mouth to her tighter and humping her hips up into him.

Her nectar was flowing and Chad lapped it up, savoring her tangy, earthy flavor. Slipping one hand down over her ass he traced a finger down her crack until he felt her back hole. He circled it with his finger, pressing gently but not putting it into her. He felt her butt cheeks clench and her anus tightened and then loosened repeatedly.

"Do you like my ass, lover? Go ahead put your finger in me. I like men playing with my ass. Finger me while you suck my pussy. Oh, fuck! Yeah lover, fuck my ass."

He pressed his finger into her, sinking it to the first knuckle and then twisting it slowly. His other hand moved up and he slipped his thumb into her pussy while he went back to sucking her clit. Above him, Alice had stopped using words and was just moaning and thrashing her head. Her moans rose in volume and Chad had a fleeting worry about his neighbors calling the police, but it fled as her pussy suddenly flexed and then with a shudder she came, her nectar filling his mouth and running down his chin. Her moaning turned to a trembling wail. Her hands clenched his head, holding his mouth to her convulsing sex as her orgasm wracked her body. After several minutes she relaxed and pushed his head back.

"Fuck, stop, shit, holy shit, fuck, you fucking bastard. Damn what the fuck was that? How did you fucking do that? Holy fucking mother. So good. So good." Her feet dropped to the floor.

Chad sat back on his haunches. The front of his shirt was soaked with her cum, as was his face. She laid still, her legs splayed wantonly and her open pussy still dripping as it opened and closed. He unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off, tossing it across the room toward his dresser. Standing, he started removing his pants. Alice revived as he got his belt unbuckled and she sat up, her hands going to his.

"Let me. I want to unwrap my present." She smiled up at him.

He let her unbutton his jeans, taking his shoes off as she did. She lowered his pants, leaving his boxers up still holding his erect cock. Her eyes were fixed on the tent in his shorts as he stepped out of his jeans and kicked them to the side. She waited for him and then slipped her hands inside the waistband of his underwear, slowly sliding them down. Just before she revealed his cock, she stopped and looked up at him.

"Are you ready to fuck me?" she asked him.

"Yes." His voice was shakier than he'd imagined it would be and it drew a laugh from her.

"That's good because I'm so ready to fuck you." She tugged his boxers down letting his turgid cock bounce up obscenely.

Her eyes widened and her lips spread in a smile. "No wonder Lilly raved about your cock."

"Stop talking about Lilly. It's you I'm gonna fuck!" Chad's voice startled him. It was rough and almost harsh.

Alice snapped her eyes up to him, her smile widening. "Yes, lover, fuck me. Make me your bitch for tonight."

He pushed her onto her back and scooped her legs up, spreading them wide and pressing her knees toward her shoulders. Her pussy spread wide, inviting him in. Stepping forward he bent his knees to position his cock to enter her. Alice reached down and grasped his cock in her hand, guiding it to her hole.

"That's it, lover, put that beautiful cock in my cunt. Fuck me, lover. Fuck me and fill my cunt with your cum." She was staring into his eyes as she spoke.

His cock head touched her pussy and he stopped, marveling at the heat and silky smooth feel of her lips.

"No, don't stop. I want your cock in me." Alice pulled him toward her pressing his cock deeper into her pussy.

Chad relented and drove forward, impaling Alice on his cock, sliding in until his balls slapped her ass and drawing a grunt from her. He hesitated, savoring the sensation of her tight, hot, pussy enveloping his cock. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him in tight. Her eyes had never left his and she was smiling like a teenager in love.

"God! I love your cock. Let me have it lover. Fuck me!" Alice slid her hands up his arms to his shoulders and pulled him down to kiss him on the lips.

Their lips met softly. Juxtaposed to her words, her kiss was soft and loving. One of her hands slid up his back to pet his hair. They kissed and Chad held still, relishing her touch and the feel of her body. Soon she began to move her hips and he took her cue and started fucking her slowly.

A moan grew from deep in her throat as he pumped in and out of her pussy. Her hand on his back curled and her nails scraped his shoulder blade. Urgency increased and their tempo grew. Sweat sprang up on both their bodies as they moved. Then Alice pushed his chest gently away and she looked up into his eyes. Her eyes were softer than they had been all night and her smile was gentle.

"Come up here on the bed. I don't usually like missionary, but tonight, I want to feel you on top of me."

Chad grinned at her. Wrapping his arms around her, he picked her up with his cock still deep inside her. Once he had her in his arms, with her legs wrapped around his hips, he moved a knee onto the bed. Carrying her, he crawled to the center of the bed and laid her down gently. His cock had never left her pussy. Supporting himself with one hand he looked down at her and smiled. Her eyes were wide but she was smiling.

"Lover, you amaze me." Alice lay back, stretching her arms up.

"You are one sexy woman. Let's get that top off. I want to see those beautiful tits."

Without hesitating, Alice pulled her blouse off over her head, tossing it casually to the side.

"A bra, but no panties? You and Lilly share a lot of style."

Alice laughed. "I thought you said to not talk about her?"

"So I did. Well get that binder off and I'll make sure we both forget she ever existed."

Alice unfastened the front clip on her bra and shrugged it off her shoulders, expertly slipping it off her arms and then pulling it out from under her back. Her breasts exposed, she laid back and again raised her arms above her head.

Chad took in her large full breasts, lightly sprinkled with freckles across the tops. Her crinkled nipples were bright pink and standing fully at attention. Alice was slightly thinner than Lilly, but her breasts were just as large and they looked larger on her smaller frame. Chad lowered his mouth to hers, kissing her gently. While he supported his weight on one hand, his other slid up her side to cup her breast, thumb idly circling her nipple. As they kissed he thrust into her, fucking her slowly but deeply, making sure the head of his cock pressed up, stimulating her just inside her sex beneath her mons veneris. She moaned into his mouth, her hands grasping his shoulders. As he fucked her she rotated her hips to match his motion. The ecstasy they were sharing fed their passion and their tempo grew. Chad pushed up, arching his back to get more leverage. As he did, she kissed her way down his sweat-slicked chest until she reached his nipple. Sucking it between her lips, he felt her teeth gently nip at him. His eyes went wide and he almost came, barely able to regain control.

"Fuck! That feels amazing!" He grunted.

Her tongue flicked over his captured nipple teasing him mercilessly for a few moments and then she pulled back and looked up at him. Her mouth was open, eyes wide. Ragged breaths escaped her lips as she collapsed back onto the bed beneath him.

"Oh good God, I'm going to cum. I want you to cum with me, lover. I want to feel you explode in my cunt! Come on, fill me up. Give me your cum!" Her voice cracked and she thrashed as her orgasm exploded through her body.

He felt her pussy clench down on his cock. Driving deep he let himself go, feeling his balls contract as his own orgasm took him. His potent sperm shot out of him and deep into her pussy. Over and over again he felt his cock swell and erupt inside her. When his climax faded and his cock began to soften, he rolled to the side and lay beside her, casually stroking her stomach and up to her heaving breasts.

She rolled her head to look at him and smiled. "Okay, you're hired. You can fuck me anytime you want."

"You are amazing." He smiled back at her.

She looked down, past his now flaccid cock to his feet, still encased in his socks. Laughing she pointed to them. "Do you always fuck in your socks?"

Chad looked down and laughed. "Well, things moved pretty quick." He shrugged.

"It usually takes more than one fuck to wear me out, but lover, there ain't nothing usual about fucking you." She sighed. "Just hold me for a second, okay?"

She rolled to her side as he put his arm around her, holding her gently. Snuggling up to him she laid her head on his chest. She let one hand slide down to his firm stomach. They lay there for a while and Chad felt contented just listening to her breath and feeling her breasts rubbing against his skin. After a while she looked up at him.

"I can see why Lilly is adamant about getting you into our group."

"Is that what this was about?" The thought made Chad a little sad.

"No. I'm not Lilly's whore, but I am her friend. It hurt her when you broke it off." She paused. "I didn't think I would like you very much, but I told Lilly I would try to get you to see that our lifestyle isn't bad." She pushed herself up onto one elbow and studied him. "Damn. I could fall for a guy like you. I could fall hard and that scares me. I know you were hurt by your wife. She was a sneaky, two-faced, bitch who lied to you and cheated on you and I get all the hurt feelings and bad emotions you must have felt and endured because of her, but it doesn't have to be that way."