Challenge - Husband's View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing my wife's signs I knew she wanted her tit to be fondled . . . to have it squeezed and molded. And I held my breath, waiting . . . anxiously waiting . . . mentally trying to tell Jake to cover her milky orb with his hand. To lay his palm atop that luscious mound and squeeze.

Then he did.

As his fingers crawled toward the top he flattened her nipple beneath his palm and his fingers tensed.

"Mmm," she moaned.

I waited for her to pull his hand away. To once more realize what was happening and react. But she didn't.

That was when I decided to take the next step in the plan I'd formulated. I thought my guidance might be the only way for the evening to attain my desired goal, but I also realized that my very presence was more likely to prove the catalyst to its hindrance. So I'd decided to disappear, placing the final outcome in the hands of Chris and Jake. While this was not the most promising idea, I did have faith in their 18-year-old hormones. Besides, I figured they should have to put something into it if they were going to get to fuck my wife.

And like I said, if they failed I was sure Tiffany would be attacking my cock in their stead.

I got Chris' attention - no easy task as he was staring at his friend's hand massaging my wife's tit - and waved for him to follow me to the kitchen.

"Enjoying yourself?" I whispered once there.

"Hell yea," he chirped. "This is fantastic."

"Good. I'm glad," I grinned. "Listen, I'm gonna go on up to bed now. I've done all I will for you boys, it's now up to you two to get more time with her."

"Huh? What? You're going to bed?"

"Yea, Man. I gotta get ready, 'cause after this she's gonna be crazy-horny."

He seemed a little shocked by my candor.

"But listen. I started this, so I got no right taking issue with anything that happens," I stressed certain words, trying to help him comprehend where I was coming from. "So however long you can make it last, or however far you guys can get, go for it."

He just stared at me for a minute, an expression somewhere between confusion and disbelief. Or some combination of the two.

"So, goodnight," I shrugged, turning toward the door leading to the stairs. "And good luck."

"Um- Tom-" Chris started.

"She really likes having her ear nibbled on," I said over my shoulder as I stepped through the door.

I stopped as the door swung shut behind me. After a minute I stepped back through it into an empty room. Between the kitchen and the living room is a partial wall with a counter, bi-fold doors close off the opening. I grabbed a stool and opened the doors an inch so that I could see into the living room. This gave me an almost perfectly direct view of the couch.

Jake and Tiff were still locked in their passionate embrace, their lips mashed together, their tongues dueling. Tiffany's hand was latched onto the back of his head, pulling him to her. Her other hand was starting to grab at his shoulder, her nails starting to claw. She still hadn't stopped him from cupping her tit and his fingers squeezed the plaint mound again and again while she lifted herself into his hand.

In that moment I experienced a sense of clarity as, for the first time, I allowed myself to believe this might actually happen. Until that moment I hadn't really thought it possible. In fact, I'd doubted it'd even get this far. But now it might . . . just . . . happen.

I also realized that it would affect my marriage, one way or another.

Good or bad, I thought. This is on me, so I gotta accept whatever comes.

Tiffany and Jake continued to make-out for several minutes while his hand fondled my wife's breast through her shirt. She started to squirm under his attentions, her back arching more, pushing herself more into his grasp.

Chris stood to one side, watching them intently. He threw several furtive glances over his shoulder, as if expecting me to reappear. He was obviously struggling with what to do, wondering if he'd really understood what I'd said . . . and if I'd really meant it.

Come on, Chris. Don't lose your balls now.

Eventually he seemed to find his courage.

"Uh-um... Um-hmm," he cleared his throat. "Um-T-Time... Time guys."

His voice surprised Jake, who jerked his hand away from my wife's tit. Breaking their kiss, he turned around. Tiffany's fingers trailed through his hair as he did, reluctantly relinquishing their place and dropping to his shoulder.

Jake glanced between my empty chair and his friend, a quizzical expression on his face. Since Chris' back was to me I don't know what he did, but Jake climbed off the couch a moment later. The two exchanged a quick, whispered exchange as Chris nervously moved to take his place. Jake looked toward the back staircase, telling me he'd been told about my exit.

Again Tiffany remained slumped into the couch's corner, not thinking to straighten herself or her shirt. Her nipples had grown into hard, expectant points poking at the tee. Her aroused expression wavered with uncertainty as she, too, seemed to look for me.

"Tom went up to bed," Chris explained in a shaky voice as he settled in beside her, his hand settling at her side, just below the swell of her breast. "He said we should make sure we get our times evened out before we stop. Jake's gonna time us."

"Um-uh... Bu-," Tiffany started, indecisively.

But Chris didn't give her a chance to protest. He leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. Reflexively Tiffany returned his kiss, her hands coming up to grab at his arms.

In that moment he might not have realized just how close he was to getting lucky, but I sure as the hell did.

And I rooted him on.

The pair on the couch kissed deeply . . . passionately, their tongues swirling over one another. Chris moved his hand up to Tiffany's breast, scratching at it a couple times through her shirt before covering it with his palm and giving it a squeeze.

"Mmm," Tiffany moaned, her back arching to press herself into his hand.

His hand shifted so he could cup the majority of her breast while his thumb could swipe back and forth across her swollen nipple.

"Mmm-mmm," she mewed.

Between furtive glances over his shoulder, Jake intently watched them.

Tiffany slid down a little further on the couch, kind of leaning to one side. Like before, her one hand was at the back of Chris' head. Unlike before, her other had slid down along his arm to rest atop the one fondling her tit. It seemed to be trying weakly to pull his away, but her heart wasn't in it and she was really only holding it.

After a couple minutes Chris pulled his lips away from hers. He dipped down to her ear to nibble on her lobe.

"Oh," Tiffany's face melted with desire. "Oh my."

After a couple minutes of nibbling on her ear he pressed his lips against hers once more. Tiffany responded by pressing her lips to his and driving her tongue into his mouth. As they kissed, they shifted down more into the couch.

Eventually Chris pulled his hand away from her tit, dropping it down to the bottom of her shirt then slipping up inside to molest her breast unrestricted.

"Mmm," she whimpered sadly as his hand first stopped molding her pliant mound. Her own hand came up to grab at his shoulder. Then, when his hand covered her naked flesh she moaned louder, her body shifting to press her tit into his clasp until she seemed to realize what was happening. That was when her hand came back down, trying to grab his wrist through her shirt, and she broke their kiss. "Chris... I-I do-don't think you should be doing that."

I half-expected the young man to panic and wondered if Jake would have what it took to keep their chances alive.

But Chris surprised me.

"It's okay, Tiffany," he whispered, dropping his teeth to her earlobe again. "It's not hurting anything, and it feels so good."

"Bu-But... Oh!" her protest died with an audible sigh and a shiver of her body while her hand's attempt to grab at his wrist weakened.

He massaged her tit, his hand covering the luscious mound and squeezing repeatedly while he nibbled on her ear. After another couple minutes he pressed his lips to hers again, driving his tongue into her mouth.

With this, Tiff temporarily gave up the fight. Her hand moved up to his head and applied pressure as her own tongue swirled against his.

Her t-shirt shifted as Chris' hand moved from one tit to the other, cupping and massaging each ample mound for a minute or two before switching to the other. At some point he moved back to her ear, his teeth nipping at her lobe.

Tiff's expression gradually morphed to convey more and more desire. Moaning softly, she slumped even further down in the couch, her one foot dropping to the floor so her legs could work themselves open and close.

"Oh, Chris," she whimpered. "I thi-think we... I think we should stop."

"Why, Tiffany? Aren't you enjoying this?" He whispered into her ear. "You're so beautiful. Just another minute."

"Mmm," she sighed heavily.

Again I was impressed by his perseverance. He'd obviously decided that, being this close, he wasn't going to give up easy. Whether her hesitations made him nervous, or his hormones just got the better of him though . . . he did make a mistake . . . tried pushing things too fast. His hand slid down from her chest to the waistband of her shorts, his fingers moving to slip under it.

"N-No, Chris," Tiff panted, her hand shooting down to grab his wrist and stop him. "W-We really... We need to stop."

Half of me worried that he'd just blown it. That he'd ended the evening's show with that one bad move. The other half of me almost hoped that was the case. My own cock was straining in my shorts and if they were done than Tiffany would soon be on her way up to the bedroom.

Standing a few feet from the couch Jake must have seen his chances evaporating, and he decided to salvage them.

"That's time, guys," his voice was almost as shaky as Chris' had been.

Chris glanced over at him, his expression a mixture of annoyance and concern. It took him a second, but he did recognize the sense in this action. He allowed Tiffany to pull his hand away even as he leaned in for one more kiss before extracted himself from the couch. Stepping away he glanced around, assuring himself that I hadn't returned.

"Um-uh-," Tiffany moved to sit up.

But Jake didn't allow her. He quickly joined her on the couch, one hand resting just below the swell of her beast, the other brushing a few strands of hair from her cheek.

"Um... Wha-," she panted, her body settling back into place as he leaned down to press his lips against hers. "Mmm."

They kissed long and hard, their lips pressing together, their tongues dueling. It only took him a moment to have her tit firmly in hand, cupping and squeezing it through her shirt while teasing her swollen nipple. Gradually they shifted and slid on the couch until Tiff was laying on it, her head resting on a pillow against the armrest. Her one foot remained on the floor and her other leg was pressed against Jake's, who had taken note of his friend's actions and now broke their kiss to dip his mouth down to her ear.

"Oh," she sighed heavily as his teeth caught her lobe, her head lulling to the side.

Chris stood a few feet away rubbing his crotch. From under heavy lids she saw his bulge and a hungry desire fluttered across her face as she licked her lips.

That desire lasted a long moment before it suddenly wavered . . . changing to concern . . . fear even.

"Um... Ja-Jake," she whimpered, closing her eyes and turning away slightly. "We... We really need to-."

He didn't want to hear it. He quickly brought his lips to hers again, silencing her as his tongue dove into her mouth. Her protest seemed easily forgotten. She pressed her lips to his and raised her own tongue. Her hand at the back of his head pressed his lips firmer against hers. While they kissed his hand slid away from her chest to slip up under her shirt, where it fondled her breasts unhindered.

"Mmm," she mewed again and again.

They made out like this for a long time, his hand manipulating her hidden breasts while her fingers clawed at his shoulder and ran through his hair.

I listened to her mewing grow a little louder with each passing moment, watched her body begin to writhe under him, her feet shifting, her hips rolling upon the cushion.

His hand moved away from her chest, dropping down so his fingers could grip the hem of her shirt and start lifting it. He'd barely moved it when Tiffany's hand dropped down to grasp his wrist, stopping him.

Jake allowed his hand to relax, letting her win . . . for the moment.

She released his wrist. Reaching up to cup his cheek and push him away she broke their kiss.

"We... We really sho-should stop," she panted.

But he wasn't having that. His hand slid back up under her shirt, closing atop one of her breasts again. Simultaneously he dropped his mouth to her ear again.

"Oh Jake. Oh please. Please," Tiffany suddenly gasped, her entire body quivering.

From her reaction I guessed that he must have slipped his tongue into her ear.

"Yes. Oh yes," she started to murmur. "Bu-But we shouldn't."

His whispers were quieter than Chris', so the distance between us kept me from hearing the words that elicited her responses.

"We jus-just shouldn't." Although Tiff seemed to be protesting, her body revealed her true feelings as it writhed upon the couch, her legs shifting more and more, spreading herself. One set of fingers tensed in his hair while the other latched onto his shoulder. "We just shouldn't."

For long moments this continued, him molding her breast with his mouth to her ear and her whimpering.

Then his hand once more dropped to the hem of her shirt. But Tiffany still wasn't quite convinced and she once again grabbed onto his wrist, stopping him from lifting it. Jake brought his lips to hers and drove his tongue into her mouth. This weakened her resistance enough to allow him to lift her shirt, although she still dragged at his wrist, making it a slow process.

"Mmm," Tiffany whimpered as her breasts were exposed, her erect nipples standing proud and dark against her mounds' milky flesh.

Jake's hand closed atop one of those full mounds, his fingers tensing.

"Mmm," she mewed.

For the first time I saw another's hand manipulating my wife's breast. That image was exhilarating, driving a new kind of hunger . . . of desire through me. It made me growl somewhere deep inside as my cock throbbed voraciously within my shorts.

But that sensation was nothing compared to what was to come.

Seeing Tiffany's exposed tits urged Chris off the sidelines and back into the game. He stepped up to the couch and covered her other breast with his own hand.

"Mmm!" Tiff writhed upon the couch, her back arching to push her tits into the pair of hands. "Mmm-hmm!"

While the two young men continued manipulating her tits for a minute, her and Jake continued their passionate kissing. Then, braking their kiss, he shifted down to bring his mouth to her breast.

"N-No," Tiff whimpered weakly, her head rolling from side-to-side. "We... We ne-need to stop... Oh!"

He dropped his mouth over her nipple, suckling on it. She gasped . . . panted. Her body stiffened, then spasmed slightly. Her head settled on its side, facing outward . . . her eyes staring at Chris' crotch again. Once more her expression melted with desire.

It appeared that her shirt was giving Jake problems. He'd only managed to shove it up so far and it kept interfering with his mouth on her tit while the way she was laying kept it from going up further. Pulling his mouth away he moved as if to take it off her.

But she stopped him.

"No," she whimpered, grabbing at his wrists. "No. We... We really nee-,"

"It's okay, Tiffany," he told her, gazing down into her eyes.

She timidly relaxed.

Jake jerked his head at Chris, indicating for him to step back. He did, releasing my wife's tit. Then Jake pulled her shirt partially back down, covering her chest. Tiff gazed up at him with an expression more of disappointment than relief.

A foot away Chris started undoing his pants, drawing her attention. Turning toward him she held her breath and watched, mesmerized, as he pulled his belt loose . . . popped the snap . . . drew the zipper down . . .

While she watched him, Jake took hold of the slit cut into the top of her shirt, one hand gripping each flap. He jerked his hands apart . . . yanked the flaps in opposite directions. The sound of material being shredded filled the room as the shirt tore open. Tiffany was lifted slightly by the act, her beautiful breasts rolling creamily as they sprang into view.

"Oh!" She cried in shock, her gaze jumping back to Jake. "Ja-Jake... Wha...! Y-You shouldn't!"

Each of his hands closed on one of her milky breasts. His mouth dropped over one swollen nipple.

"Oh," Tiffany whimpered, her hand landing at the back of his head and pressing him to her. She wriggled beneath him, her back arching to lift herself in offering. Her head lulled to the side, her lids heavy, her mouth open as she panted lustfully. "We... We shouldn't... Oh God."

Paying her no heed, he suckled at her breast while massaging the pair of them. He tweaked her other nipple between thumb and forefinger then flattened the swollen bud beneath his palm again as he returned to massaging her luscious mound. Lifting himself from the one tit, he moved to the other, suckling on this nipple while tweaking the one he'd just vacated.

Whimpering, Tiffany seemed to have lost her reservations as she laid there writhing under his attentions, her body lifting herself to him, her hand holding him to her. Her body might have been tuned to Jake and his devotions, but her eyes were locked on Chris who soon stood completely naked, cock in hand. She panted past her open lips, mewing quietly as she stared at his member.

Jake moved his mouth back to her other tit again, drawing her nipple in and sucking deeply. Now it was his turn to try taking this to the next stage. One hand dropped away from her chest to slide down across her belly toward her shorts' waistband. As his fingers dipped under it Tiffany's body stiffened and her hand shot down to grab his wrist, stopping him.

"N-No," she whimpered, turning to look down at him suckling on her tit. "We... We shouldn't. You shouldn't."

He allowed her to keep his hand from advancing, but refused to let her pull it away . . . if she even actually tried to. Truth be told, at this point I wasn't sure how emphatic her resistance was and how much of it was just acting.

Nor did I care.

He continued to suckle at her breast, his free hand massaging the other.

"We shouldn't," she whimpered a couple more times, while holding his head tightly to her bosom.

Moving his mouth to her other breast he took her engorged nipple between his teeth and gave a gentle tug.

"Oh God," she gasped, her entire body trembling.

Huh, I thought. I'd never tried that. But judging from her reaction, I should've.

He lowered his mouth atop the nipple, suckling. Her grasp on his wrist weakened, allowing his hand to disappear into her shorts, her hand sliding along his forearm.

"No. No. Please, Jake," she whimpered. "Pl-Please. We shouldn't... We nee-need to sto- Oh!"

Her hips jumped, her head snapped to the side, mouth open, eyes closed. And I knew he was touching my wife's sex.

"Oh God, Jake," she whimpered, her hips rolling upon the couch. "No. We shouldn't. Ple-Please, no. Oh-ugh."

While his friend was molesting my wife's body, Chris was stroking his sizable cock to full rigidity. Now he stepped over to the couch, his manhood near Tiff's face.

Her heavy lids fluttered open and she stared at it, licking her lips.

"Yes," Chris groaned with a gleeful desire as he leaned in and aimed his cockhead for those lips.