Challenge - Husband's View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiff likes sucking cock and she's good at it. But as this one approached, hesitation flashed across her face . . . hesitation that vanished as the tip brushed against her lips.

I watched my wife squirming upon the couch while one guy fondled her body, his mouth locked atop her tit, and another pressed his hard cock to her lips. I saw her hips rolling, her chest lifting. And I watched her lips part to accept Chris' cock into her mouth.

"Mmm!" she mewed as the first inches slid past her lips.

"Oh God," Chris growled, exuberantly shoving his hips forward.

Releasing the weak hold it had on Jake's arm, Tiff's hand shot up to wrap her fingers around the shaft as best they could. Her lips smacked into her fingers just in time to stop him from cramming himself deep into her throat.

"Oh shit yes," he groaned, holding himself still for a minute.

Tiffany's cheeks hollowed as she sucked on him.

"Oh God, yes. That feels so good. So damn good."

He pulled back, extracting a portion of himself from her mouth. Then he pushed forward again.

"Mmm," Tiff mewed.

"Yes," he hissed, setting his hands on the couch back for support and starting to rock his hips back and forth, fucking my wife's mouth.

"Mmm. Mmm-mmm," Tiff mewed.

Jake continued his attentions to her body. His hand remained on one tit while his mouth moved between the pair. Several times he tweaked a nipple with his finger and thumb, or nipped it with his teeth. Every time he did the latter Tiff's body would quiver and she'd whimper around Chris' cock. Her legs were spread wide, her one foot sliding across the carpeted floor to open herself. Between them her loose shorts were puffing and shifting as Jake finger-fucked her, the garment's looseness allowing him easy access.

In response, her hips rolled and jerked. She kept her fingers twined in his hair, holding him to whichever breast he was suckling on at the moment.

"Oh God. Oh shit," Chris groaned, his hips humping faster and faster, indicating his impending climax. "Oh God yes."

Soon the ferocity of his actions forced Tiff to release her hold on Jake's head and place her hand against the couch's back for support. Still Chris' rapidly humping hips drove her head back a little with each forward thrust, after which she would bounce back. The combination of these actions made it so she was fucking his cock with her mouth, while he fucked her mouth.

"Mmm. Mmm-mmm," she whimpered louder and louder.

Everyone knew it wouldn't be very long before the young man would be cumming. I found myself wondering . . . excitedly . . . if he'd make her swallow or not. His lack of experience really meant there was no telling. And to my surprise I realized I didn't care either way. Part of me wanted to watch her swallow his load, while another part wanted to see him pull out and spray her face instead.

"Mmm-mmm!" Tiff suddenly whimpered loudly, her hips bucking on the couch.

I knew from the way her body was starting to tremble and tense she was on the verge of her own orgasm.

"Yes. Yes. Oh God yes," Chris groaned, his hips starting to jerk awkwardly.

Jake moved his mouth from one tit to the other, his teeth tugging at her nipple. His hand worked back and forth within her shorts.

"Mmm!" She moaned, her back starting to arch up off the couch. "Mmm-mmm."

"Oh yes. Oh yes," Chris pistoned himself at her mouth, his muscles starting to clench. "God yes."

"Mmm. Mmm!" Her entire body tensed.

"Oh God!" Chris shoved his hips forward once more, then froze with his cock buried in her mouth as he came.

"Mmm-hmm," Tiffany whimpered, her body trembling. Her hand shot away from the couch to scrape and claw at Jake's shoulder . . . his arm . . . in a desperate attempt to make him do something with the hand in her shorts.

But she failed to communicate her desire and her orgasm retreated, leaving her needing . . . wanting. This worried me, for it could've meant the end of the evenings show depending on how bad it was for her . . . and what the guys did next.

"Oh God," Chris groaned as he finished cumming.

She continued sucking on him while her hand tugged at his cock. I knew from experience she was milking his last drops from him. After a couple moments her hand slid up from Jake's shoulder to the back of his head again. Chris moaned and sighed as she suckled on his cock for another couple moments, then he pulled himself from her mouth's moist embrace. Still, she refused to completely relinquish the member, keeping her fingers wrapped around it . . . stroking it as if trying to coax it back to rigidity.

"Oh God," Tiff's weak mewing drew my attention away from her busy hand.

Jake had pulled his hand from inside her shorts and was pushing down on their waistband, slipping them down off her hips. To assist in their removal, Tiff brought her legs together and lifted my ass off the couch. Shifting down on the couch, Jake had to pull himself away from her breasts. Once the shorts were off and tossed aside Tiff threw her legs open again, but she was now able to toss the one up onto the couch back, spreading herself wider. She lay on display, her shaved pussy glistening wetly, her torn shirt exposing her ample breast topped by engorged nipples.

"God, are you wet," Jake gasped, affirming his inexperience as he reached down for her pussy and slide a finger or two into her.

"Please. Oh, please," she whimpered. Her hips rolled and her head lulled to the side, her eyes closed.

"So damn wet," he repeated as he started to freely finger-fuck her.

"Oh God, please," she panted, her hips jerking in response, shoving herself at his digits. "Oh God. I shoul-shouldn't."

"But you want to," he groaned, his fingers pumping in and out.

"Oh God," she whimpered, her free hand reaching up to clutch at the couch, her fingers clawing at it.

He knelt between her splayed legs, pumping his fingers in and out of her wet pussy. She whimpered and mewed as she lifted herself to his assault, her hips rolling in the air, her tits rolling upon her chest. Her head lulled to the side, her lip quivering as she panted.

In and out his fingers pumped . . .

In and out . . .

Her hips humped . . .

Shoving herself at them . . .

Her hands grabbing at the couch . . .

Clawing . . .

Then from out of nowhere, my beautiful wife surprised me.

"Eat me," she whispered.

It wasn't her words that surprised me. She'd said this before. It was the heat . . . the need in her voice that did. The lustful passion they were so thickly coated with.

"What?" Jake gasped, his hand faltering in its action.

Obviously I wasn't the only one surprised, although I was pretty sure it was the request itself that actually got him.

"Eat me," she whispered a little louder.

"You want me to eat your pussy?" The uncertainty lacing his tone let me know this would be his first time doing it.

"Yes," she whimpered. "Oh God yes."

"Oh shit, man," Chris' tone echoed his friend's.

Yet, his lack of experience did not dampen Jack's enthusiasm.

Pulling his hand away from her pussy he dropped his face down between her splayed legs. Cuffing her inner thighs he eagerly leaned into her and I watched his head start to move as he attacked her pussy fervently.

"Oh! Oh-ugh!" Tiff moaned out as she released Chris' cock and reached down to grab at Jake's head, her fingers slipping through his hair.

As he ate her, his head rolled up and down with his traveling tongue.

"Oh God, yes!" She whimpered several times as he reached the top of her slit and bumped her clit.

But obviously it was not happening enough and she started giving him direction.

"Oh yes, there!" She whimpered a couple times. "There Jake. Lick me there. Lick my clit."

He listened. His head stopped jerking up and down, settling in place high between her splayed legs.

"Oh God yes!" She gasped, her hips jerking and shoving her pussy at his tongue.

He changed his position slightly so he could slide a finger or two into her pussy.

"Oh yes, Baby. Eat my pussy," She moaned, her body trembling with the penetration. "Yes. Yes. Eat my wet little pussy, Baby."

What?! Her words . . . their descriptive nature . . . their obscenity . . . shocked me. I'd never heard her say that word before, much less so . . . illustratively.

"Oh yes, Baby. Eat my pussy," she panted, her hips starting to bunny-hop off the couch as her body tingled with the very beginnings of an orgasm. "My wet little pussy, Baby. Eat me. Lick me. Oh God yes."

There was that phrase again!

"Oh yes, Baby. Yes! Eat my pussy, Baby. My wet little pussy."

And again!

Her body writhed . . . squirmed upon the couch, her muscles tensing.

Jake continued attacking her pussy . . . her clit.

"Oh-ugh!" She suddenly cried out, her body jerking into the air . . . back arching . . . muscles clenching. Her hips cramming herself at the young man's face as her orgasm exploded through her. "Oh God yes! God yes, Baby."

Jake had to wrap an arm around her thigh to maintain contact with her twisting body. While her body spasmed before him, he kept his mouth attached to her pussy, his tongue to her clit.

"Ugh-oh-ugh! Yes! Oh, Baby!" Her neck strained back, her mouth falling open. Her one hand tore at the couch, her other held Jake's head in place. "Oh yes, Baby. Yes!"

The orgasm continued rolling through her, making her writhe as waves of ecstasy crashed against her bluffs.

"Oh, eat me! Eat my wet little pussy!" She cried and whimpered over and over as if the words were adding to her pleasure.

Eventually the orgasm did subside, allowing her body to soften, her muscles to relax. She gradually settled back to the couch, her head lulling to the side, eyes fluttering as she slowly caught her breath. Releasing their respective holds, her hands fell to her sides, the one dangling off the couch.

For a moment Jake remained with his mouth to her pussy, licking at her juices.

"Mmm," she mewed.

"Fuck that was hot," Chris cheered.

Pulling himself up, Jake climbed off the couch and started undressing. Sighing Tiffany watched him reveal his generous cock. Taking himself in hand and stroking it to full rigidity he approached her head. He set his cocktip against her lips and she wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft, her tongue swirling over the bulbous head.

"Hell yea," he moaned as he placed one hand against the couch and the other at the back of her head. Holding her in place he pushed his hips forward.

Tiffany's lips parted, allowing inches of his cock to slide past them, stopping only when her lips met her fingers.

"Oh my God," he groaned as she sucked on him.

With his reinvigorated cock in hand Chris climbed between her spread legs.

"Mmm. Mmm!" Needy whimpers came from Tiffany, her free hand grabbing at the couch back. "Mmm-mmm!"

Guiding himself to her slit, Chris leaned in.

"Yes," Jake groaned, his hips pulling back, then pushing forward again.

"Oh my God," Chris sighed, his own hips dropping to bury his cock deep inside my wife's pussy.

Their crotches met . . . mashing together. They ground themselves against one another, their hips rolling.

"Mmm-mmm!" Tiffany moaned. She was beautiful, laying there with a thin sheen of sweat glistening on her flesh as she took their two cocks. Her legs were spread wide, her ass lifting off the couch to push herself onto Chris' manhood. Her breasts rose and fell with her shallow breaths, her torn t-shirt a lost cause. "Mmm!"

"Oh yes," Jake groaned, watching her suck on him for a moment.

Chris pulled back, extracting a portion of himself from her sex. He pushed into her again . . . mashing his crotch to hers again. He pulled back . . . pushed forward . . . back . . . forward . . . back . . . forward. His hips rocked . . . awkward at first . . . just jamming himself into her . . . shoving his cock deep into her pussy over and over with no discernable rhythm.

"Yes. Oh yes," Jake moaned, his fingers twining in her hair and holding her head in place as he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Mmm. Mmm." Tiffany grabbed onto Chris' ass and used her own humping hips to help him gradually find a rhythm.

"Ugh. Hmm," Chris grunted, his cock pistoning in and out of her. He reached up to cover one of her tits with his hand, his fingers squeezing . . . molding the pliant mound. Then he bent down to cover the nipple with his mouth, suckling on it as he fucked her.

"Mmm," she mewed around Jake's shaft, her ass bouncing off the couch to meet his forward thrusts. "Mmm-hmm!"

"Yes. Yes." Jake groaned as his hips rocked back and forth at her mouth.

She lay there, whimpering and being fucked by them . . . their hard cocks pumping . . . humping . . . driving . . . penetrating. Her lips wrapped tightly around the one . . . her sex clinging to the other. In and out they pumped . . . their two cocks pistoning . . . in . . . out . . . in . . . out . . . ratcheting . . . fucking.

Chris had already cum once. So while he was ferociously hammering himself into her, he had to have some staying power.

But not Jake. Unlike his friend, he hadn't cum yet. And like his friend, it was not going to take him long this first time.

"Yes. Oh yes," he grunted, his hips beginning to lose the limited rhythm they had. "It feels so good."

"Ugh. So hot," Chris gasped, his hand molding Tiffany's tit. "So wet."

"Mmm-mmm," Tiffany agreed. "Mmm-hmm!"

"Oh God!" Jake's body started to tense, his muscles clenching. His hips twitched, jerking as he struggled to continue humping his cock at her mouth.

"Mmm-hmm," Tiffany whimpered.

"Oh God! I'm gonna cum," he groaned, his neck straining, tendons taunt. He held her head in place and rammed his cock into her mouth . . . her fingers bouncing off her lips as he jammed himself at her a . . . few . . . last . . . times. Then he froze . . . his cock so far in her mouth that her lips were mashed flat against her fingers. "Oh, swallow it!"

Tiffany did. She took his seed . . . swallowing him . . . sucking on his member . . . tugging on him as he finished.

During those moments she couldn't concentrate . . . and neither could Chris who was intently watching her. This caused them to lose their rhythm. But Chris' hips continued humping between her spread legs, his cock stuffing her pussy.

Once Jake was drained, she pulled her mouth and hand from around him. Then, bringing that hand down to join her other on Chris' ass, she used them both as well as her humping hips to work them back into a rhythm.

"Yes, Baby. That's it," she whimpered once she had. "Fuck me. Fuck me, Baby."

"Oh God," her words affected the young man, caused him to slam his cock into her aggressively.

"Oh yes," she cried.

Back and forth their hips worked . . . up . . . down . . . Their pelvises slapping together. Chris' cock fucked her . . . in . . . out . . . in . . . out. Tiffany's ass bounced off the couch, lifting herself up . . . onto his manhood again and again.

"Yes, Baby. Yes. Yes," she whimpered. "Harder, Baby. Fuck me harder."

"Ugh," Chris growled as he drove himself into her, his fingers squeezing her tit.

Their rhythm grew heated . . . frenzied . . . They drove themselves at one another . . . their hips ratcheting . . . humping.

"Yes. That's it, Baby," Tiffany squirmed and writhed upon the couch, her flesh glistening. "Oh yes, right there."

Their hips humped . . . back . . . forth . . . up . . . down . . . his cock stuffing her pussy over and over. Wet fucking sounds soon mixed with their grunts and whimpers.

"Oh yes! Oh God yes," her ass bounced off the couch.

As the intensity of their rhythmic fucking grew Chris was forced to release her tit, his hand dropping beside her on the couch and helping steady him.

"Yes. Fuck me, Baby. Fuck me harder," her head rolled from side-to-side, her eyes closed tight. "Oh God yes."

They jackhammered themselves at each other. Tiffany's body writhed as she took his cock again and again, the motion making her tits roll fluidly upon her chest.

"Oh, fuck me. Fuck my pussy. God yes, fuck me!"

They were ramming themselves together . . . him slamming his cock into her . . . her driving her pussy along his shaft.

Staring down at my wife, Chris grunted and groaned as he strained to hold on and make it last just . . . a . . . few . . . more . . . "Ugh!"

"Oh... Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh God, your cock feels so good," Tiffany's head snapped to face outward as her neck began to strain back, her nails clawing into his ass. She drove her hips higher . . . higher off the couch . . . thrusting herself at him.

They continued fucking . . . harder . . . faster . . . Their rhythm dissolving into spastic humping . . . in . . . out . . . his cock pistoned . . . in . . . out . . . their lust morphing into animalistic thrusts.

"Oh-ugh," Tiffany cried, her back starting to arch, her head rolling back on taunt neck muscles. "Yes. Yes. Ye-Ugh!"

Holding himself above her, Chris rammed his cock into her again and again . . . rapidly . . . ferociously driving his hips forward . . . stuffing her pussy over and over.

"Ugh! Fuck me! Yes. Yes! Oh God, fuck me!" Her back arched high off the couch, her entire body suddenly stiffening as her muscles clenched with the orgasm rocketing through her. Her hips quivered and jerked through a series of spastic little hops in mid-air. "Oh God yes!"

Chris drove himself into her a few . . . more . . . times. He drove his cock deep inside her, cramming his crotch against hers and grinding. He growled . . . a low, guttural sound vibrating in his throat as he unleashed his load into my wife's pussy.

"God yes," Tiffany cried, her body writhing as her orgasm shot to a new level.

They hung like that for a couple of minutes, their crotches mashed together, their orgasms making their bodies quiver and strain.

Then they began to settle, their muscles relaxing. Tiffany's ass gradually drifted back to the couch, her hands relaxing their grasp of his ass. Chris followed her down, resting above her for the moment as they worked to catch their breathes.

I thought it might be over. I was even kind of hoping it was, because my cock was aching . . . bad. But I had my own plans for Tiffany once the boys were done with her, so I refused to jerk-off.

It wasn't easy though.

Especially when I noticed Jake now nursing his own rejuvenated cock and I knew it'd still be a little while before I'd get my opportunity.

"My turn," he grinned.

Tiffany rolled her face toward him, her eyes locking onto his hard-on.

Chris climbed out from between my wife's legs, and staggered over to sit on the floor with his back against the chair.

"Let's get you on your knees," Jake said, grabbing Tiffany's shoulder.

She allowed herself to be manipulated onto her hands and knees upon the couch with her legs spread. Hanging around her, the torn shirt partially concealed her ample breasts, but not the dark, swollen nipples atop them.

Jake climbed behind her and aimed his cockhead for her waiting pussy.

"Man, you have a beautiful ass," he sighed, his free hand cupping one cheek. His cockhead settled against her sex and he slid himself forward . . . penetrating her . . . filling her . . . stuffing her. Bringing his newly freed hand up to cup her other cheek he ground his crotch against her ass.

"Mmm," she whimpered, her hips rolling before him . . . pushing her back.

"God, you feel good," he groaned as he slowly started pumping his cock into her.

"Oh God," she mewed, her hips matching his rocking motion.

Back and forth they rocked. Him slowly . . . steadily feeding her his cock. Her sliding her pussy back onto him again and again, her tits swaying gently with her body's rhythmic rocking.

In and out his cock pistoned . . . in and out . . . in . . . out . . .

Steadily their rhythm grew . . . Jake pumping his cock into her a little harder . . . Tiffany humping herself onto his manhood a little faster. His hands fondled her asscheeks . . . roamed over them . . . squeezing . . . clenching.