Challenge - Husband's View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes. Yes. Oh yes, Baby," she whimpered and mewed, her head hanging down, her hair concealing her face.

"Oh yea," Jake agreed, his rhythm picking up a little more. Back and forth his hips rocked . . . back and forth . . . pumping his cock into her . . . fucking her with increasing intensity.

"Yes, Baby. Oh yes, it feels so good. Your cock feels so good in my pussy."

"Oh God you're hot," he groaned, his clenching fingers making indentations in her asscheeks.

Still they rocked . . . back and forth . . . back . . . forth . . . his cock stuffing her pussy with each forward thrust . . . his crotch bouncing off her ass again and again.

"Oh yes, Baby. Yes," she panted.

Jake's hands slid up to grip her waist as his pace continued to increase . . . his force escalating. He used this grip to push and pull her body as he wished . . . using her to fuck him as he pleased.

"Oh yes. Yes. That's it, Baby. That's it," she gasped and whimpered.

Back and forth they rocked, their hips humping at one another. His crotch slapped against her ass . . . bounced off it to slap against it again. His cock pistoned into her, filling her pussy over and over.

"Oh yes," she moaned, her head rolling back, her hair flowing away to expose her lustful expression. "God yes, Baby."

As their pace escalated and the force of their fucking intensified, Tiffany's breasts swayed more and more, the milky mounds sloshing fluidly with her rocking body.

"Yes. Oh God, yes," she panted, pumping herself onto his stiff cock.

He continued driving himself into her . . . continued to steadily build up steam as he rammed himself into her pussy over and over.

Wet, slapping sex sounds mixed with their whimpers and groans.

"Oh God. Oh God, yes." Rocking herself back to meet his every thrust, Tiff began to twist and jerk . . . her muscles starting to clench spastically. Her head dropped and her arms bent, her back arching as she lifted her ass to him . . . crammed her pussy onto his shaft. "Yes. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me, Baby."

"Fuck yea," Jake held tightly to her waist . . . jerking her back onto him as his own hunger raged toward a release.

"Oh, Baby. Oh so good. So good." Tiff whimpered, her head rolling back on her straining neck. Her eyes shut tight. Her mouth hung open, her lip trembling as she cried out her explicit encouragements.

"Oh yea. Take it!" He growled, his hips jackhammering behind her . . . driving his manhood into her.

"Oh God yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh God. It feels so good!" She cried, her hips jerking and twitching as if electrified . . . her ass jumping and gyrating wildly. Her muscles clenched . . . relaxed . . . clenched again. "Oh so good."

Jake pounded his cock into her over and over . . . drove his hips forward . . . thrust into her savagely . . . his crotch slapping her ass . . . bouncing off . . . again and again he did this. In and out . . . in . . . out . . . hard . . . fast . . . in . . . out. . . IN . . . OUT.

"S-Ugh!" Her entire body stiffened . . . her muscles taunt as another orgasm exploded through her. Her head rolled forward . . . snapped back. Her hips jumped and jerked . . . twisted . . . gyrated . . . uncontrollably. "Oh God yes! God yes!"

"Yes. Take it!" His cock stuffed her . . . slamming . . . drilling . . . pounding.

"Oh God!" She cried. "Yes, Baby. Yes!"

"Ugh-Take it!" His body began to tense.

"Oh yes!" Her body quivered . . . trembled . . . her muscles spasming.

"Take it!" He growled, struggling to hold out for just . . . a . . . few . . . more...

"Yes, Baby! Yes!" Her head snapped back further, her neck tendons straining.

His hands yanked her back onto him . . . threw her forward . . . yanked her back.

"Oh God!" The new force made her cry and whimper, her body spasming harder.

"Yea!" He watched her orgasm wrack her body, make her gyrate before him.

And it pushed him over his own edge.

"Ugh!" He drove his crotch against her ass . . . buried his cock deep . . . deep inside my wife's pussy and unleashed his seed.

"Oh God!" Tiffany cried out, her body spasming . . . twisting . . . clenching.

Using his hold on her waist Jake kept himself buried in her sex as he shot his load into her. Tiff's ass gyrated back against him, humping in tiny little jerks as she cried and whimpered.

Their orgasms lasted . . . bodies taunt . . . muscles tense . . . tendons straining.

Jake finished first, his body relaxing while Tiff's hips continued to grind her against him. Then hers, too, subsided. Panting heavily, her body softened. Her head hung down, her hair concealing her features once again. Eventually Jake fell back, extracting his now flaccid cock, coated with her juices, from her sex, and sat back against the couch's armrest.

Tiffany settled onto the couch, her legs sliding out behind her. Facing outward, she brushed her hair away. She was beautiful; glowing in rapture, her lids heavy, her lip trembling. She lay there for a few moments, her breath slowly settling. When her body quivered with an aftershock she mewed quietly.

"My god," she finally sighed.

"That was fantastic," Chris whispered.

"Yea. Wow," Jake agreed.

I took that as my cue to get upstairs. Slipping out the door I quietly climbed the steps. In the bedroom I quickly stripped and climbed under the covers, my hard-on raging with anticipation. I rolled onto my side when I heard Tiff coming down the hall. I held my breath as she dropped her clothes on the floor and slid in next to me with a heavy sigh. I rolled over and she returned my gaze, her features tired in the dim light.

"You were naughty," I whispered as I reached out to cup and fondle her breast.

"You were watching, weren't you," she answered.

"Mm-hmm," my fingers squeezed her fleshy mound, my thumb swiping across her nipple.

"Oh," she sighed, reaching over to wrap her fingers around my stiff cock.

Releasing her tit I reached down to push her legs apart. Climbing between them I held myself above her as she guided me to her opening.

"You were so beautiful," I sighed as I dropped my hips, lowering myself into her.

"Oh, Baby," she whimpered as I entered her.

The used state of her pussy allowed my cock to slide deep inside her easily. I ground my crotch against her for a moment, feeling her sloppiness. Then I pulled back . . . slid forward again.

"So beautiful," I sighed.

"Oh, Baby," she whimpered again.

"You were so sexy," I groaned, starting to rhythmically pump myself into her. "So beautiful."

Fucking her, I gazed down on her features, glowing in rapturous exhaustion. Images of what I'd watched flashed through my mind. It only took a few minutes before I rammed my cock deep into her sloppy pussy and added my own semen to her wetness.

Finished, I rolled off and onto my back, pulling her to me.

"What have we done?" She asked, cuddling up to me.

"I'm not sure," I answered, honestly.

Then her breathing told me she was asleep.

THE END