Chameleon in Chrome Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,932 Followers

I guess that I can't really blame her for that if she enjoyed him, and she sure didn't know the other consequences of what they did. It was beyond her ability to recognize. But I guess there was no way to be sure that the others wouldn't attack her son because he's different while his mom was busy. Ru'Torgh told me that she always brought Shorty along. When he told me the rest, it made pulling the trigger the last time a whole lot easier for me. I'd already shot his dick off."

"I was always a very active girl sexually," Betty said, "And I'm obviously not shy over talking about it. I've always wondered why a girl like I was would find her calling as a probe and mapping pilot, since I was always alone for so long in between stops. I accumulated quite a collection of toys that I'd pick up here and there.

"I have to assume that Ru'Torgh was telling me the truth just before I blew his ass away. It might have been a lie to hurt me with, but I sort of doubt that. So I'm assuming that I've been having sex with something that's like my stepson in a way, though he's not a blood relative to me. I don't care, Ryan.

Other than you, there's nobody to judge me for my actions, is there? I've loved him with everything I have, other than my love for my daughter. I'm like a second mother to him, but I let him do whatever he wants to do with me. I think that he'd like a male, but just discourage him, as I said. I take care of that little need of his too with one of my toys."

She took a last drag from the smoke and then she ground it out in the little can. "That was wonderful," she smiled, "but I know that there aren't enough to get used to. I'll bet that you must think that I'm a pretty evil sort of woman," she said in a slightly challenging way.

"No," he said, shaking his head, "I can see the way that it all happened. And you are right. There's nobody here to judge you. We'd need a society for that, and there really aren't enough of us here for that, are there? I think that you're a remarkable woman."

"Ah," she smiled, "by that you mean wicked."

"Maybe, but in a nice way," he said, "Who am I to judge you, Betty? Who's to say that if I was all alone here and I figured out what Ru'Torgh did, that I wouldn't be doing the same thing myself. I doubt it very much, but that's here and now, not all alone for years. You're happy and so is Shorty. What more is there to say?"

"There is more to say, Ryan,but first you'll need a little time to think things over," Betty smiled with a bit of relief, "Say that you'll keep my daughter happy, and that'll be better than good enough."

Taela walked to them, holding Shorty's hand and Ryan was a little amazed at how they looked together, "What'll be good enough?"

"That you're happy," Betty said as she stood up and stepped around the table.

"I am happy," her daughter said.

"Then that's good enough," her mother smiled, laughing at the way that what she'd said had caused her daughter to laugh in confusion.

"Come on over here, Shorty. It's bath time and Momma wants to wash you. Taela, make sure that you lock up the windows and everything before dark, ok?"

Her daughter nodded. The creature looked over with a shy smile and he took Betty's hand to walk away.

"I have to tell you something," Taela said, looking very nervous and reluctant. Ryan wondered just how much more if this there was to hear and why he was the one who had to listen.

"Shorty and my mother are, ... they, ..." She exhaled, wishing now that she'd kept her mouth shut.

She tried again. "I don't know how you will take this, but, ... she mates with him. That's where they are going now. Shorty is always so -- excitable. I always tell him no and he is good about it, but I know what they do when they are alone. They are going to the garden."

"I know," Ryan said, "your mother told me so that I wouldn't be too shocked if I found out sometime, I guess."

Taela heaved a huge sigh of relief. "I wanted you to know for the same reason. Does it change anything?"

"You mean between you and I?" Ryan shook his head, "No."

"Will you wait while I lock everything up?"

"Sure," he said.

While she was gone, he checked out one of the PDWs from another pack. She came back after a few minutes and he watched her close and lock the windows shut. Before she was finished with the last one, he asked her where he was going to sleep that night. She looked very surprised and she stepped over to him after locking the last window cover in place.

She was very surprised when she put her arms around him to pull herself closer. Each time that this had happened, it felt so good to her and it felt better every time, the astounding part was how right it felt to her.

"I thought that we could sleep together," she said a little hopefully in the dim light, "I don't know if it is possible, but that's what I would like. One day soon, we will need more meat. The hot season is ending and soon it will grow cold. You and I should go together, so we should be a pair before that. I don't want to mate with you yet, but I really want to hold you and, ... I don't know how to say it, play together in bed? Is that right?"

"I think I know what you're trying to say, Taela," he smiled, "I can think of a few things that we can do. Anyway, I'm sure that we'll figure something out. I'm just very surprised. I have the feeling that this is supposed to happen between us. I don't feel any reluctance on either side. We just seem to be a little nervous."

"I am the same," she whispered as she put her head against his, "I feel like I have gone from nothing to having someone for me in a day." She looked up at him and he could still see a little of her nervousness there.

"What else?" he asked and he supposed then that if it was possible for her to blush, then she must be doing that now. He could feel the heat from her face.

"Sometimes, when I know that they are going to the pool, I go to, ... I like to see, and, ..."

"You like to watch them?" He asked with a smile.

"Y-yes," she replied, "They know that I do this. It is nice to see and I would go to watch and wish a little that it was me. I wanted to know if, ... you wanted to, ... go with me to watch, and, ... and then, when we are alone, ..."

She knew that she'd have a tough time saying it -- but she somehow needed to see if this dream of a day for her might hold something of a final step -- or at least the beginnings of it.

"... I think that I want to know if ... sometime soon, ... if you would want to, you know, .. try ..." Why was this becoming so hard for her to say?

He smiled a little; waiting for the end of the long pause, "Try to guess what it is that you want to say?"

She looked a little nervous, "Try to mate with me a little."

"I'd love to try to mate with you a lot. It depends," he grinned, "I think that I can see that you're not really sure, and you know, we did only meet today. I'm a little nervous myself. I think that I'd be thrilled just to be near you."

"I would be thrilled to have you against me," she admitted, "You do not want this tonight?"

"Ok," he nodded, "Same answer, bigger thrill. But I don't know if it's the right thing to do, and you don't look all that decided either."

He smiled, "I've never watched somebody else do it."

"Do you want to go with me there now?" she asked a little nervously.

"If they know that you watch, I guess I wouldn't mind," Ryan smiled, "I'm a little curious how they, you know, manage it."

She took his hand, her good humor back instantly with her relief, "Oh, I'm so glad. I didn't know if it would be wrong to ask you," she said, leading him into a passageway.

---------------------

"There you go, honey," Betty smiled, "all clean."

Shorty smiled happily and turned to close the last of the distance between them. He slid his thin arms around her waist and laid his head on her shoulder with a sigh. She held him close with her arm over his wings and she stroked his head softly with the other. He lifted his head and looked up at her with a lot of affection. Betty looked down and she began to kiss him.

From where they'd hidden themselves, Ryan could see that Shorty responded to it and a minute later, their tongues danced in the air between them for a little while before Betty pressed her mouth against Shorty's lips as she took command of this. Betty's hand reached down to take his hardness into her hand as she began to stroke it. His hand reached for one of her breasts and she groaned softly, "That's it, baby. Ohhh, Momma likes it so much when you do that."

They stood like this for some time as Taela and Ryan watched through some leafy plants on their knees. He felt Taela's hand trying to hold his masculinity. She was having a bit of trouble since it was a little between his thighs, so he moved one knee farther away and reached to help her by guiding her hand.

"I have never done this," she whispered, "Is this right?"

He kissed her shoulder and told her that it was fine.

"Sit down on the edge there, honey," Betty sighed, "so Momma can make us feel good." Shorty was out of the stream in an instant, sitting on the edge. She walked over to him and placed her legs on either side of his as he reached for her. While he began to squeeze and suck her breasts, Betty reached down and guided the tip of him to her cleft. She couldn't do much more that slide the tip of him against her like this, but they both liked doing it. She told him to slide backwards and lie down.

The watchers saw Betty come out of the stream on all fours to him. When she was over him, she smiled down, "I'm so in love with my boy."

The words seemed to excite Shorty more and he began to stroke himself, but she stopped him, "Uh-uh," she shook her head, "Momma wants some of that."

He stopped immediately and took his hand away as Betty eased herself backward, lowering her hips as she did so that she could begin to slide her wet vulva along his straining erection.

"Ohhh," she sighed, "Momma's needed you all day long, sugar. We'll need to be a little more careful now, that's all."

She groaned as she worked along him for a few minutes.

"It's one thing if Taela catches us now and then, but, ... I don't want Ryan to see us doing it around the house. I don't think I'd mind it if he saw us here, but not everywhere else."

Ryan turned to Taela. She looked at him and nodded, "They do this everywhere," she whispered, "One day she just started doing it with Shorty. I see them all the time, it's why I leave to go somewhere else a lot. I don't mind seeing them like this, but, ..."

He noticed that she'd spread her knees and was reaching for herself as well.

"Get on your knees and watch like that, Taela," he said.

"But I don't think that I can help you like -- "

"It's ok," he whispered, "just let me help you, that's all. You just need to be quiet."

She moved onto her hands and knees, and sighed as she felt his fingers begin to caress her. Ryan pulled her back so that she was squatting in front of him and he reached to toy with her mound while his erection slid under her. She got it right away and found a way to move herself against him.

Betty's movements had begun to get a lot quicker. Finally, she stopped to lean down to Shorty and kiss him for a moment. "Momma needs more of your sweet thing, baby. Just hold still and let me do this for us now."

She reached back as she straightened up and she had him inside of her in seconds. Shorty hissed his pleasure as she rode him. They noticed that she stopped several times to push herself down onto him and she groaned louder at those times. Whenever she opened her eyes after that, she always whispered her thanks to Shorty.

"I'm so glad I've got you, Shorty. I know we're not the same, but I just love you to pieces, baby. You're so good for your Momma."

After a while, Betty rose to get off her diminutive and adoring male to lie on her back beside him.

"Come on, sweetie," cooed, "Come on and fuck Momma just as hard as you want to. I need you now, Darlin'."

He was on her in a flash. It took him no time to slip inside Betty and he began to fuck her at a speed that Ryan doubted was possible for him. Betty cried out and bucked, but there was no way that she could keep up to that frantic pace. She didn't seem to mind at all, though, she just pulled her legs back and let him go.

Taela kept her sounds to whispered sighs, but she wanted to show Ryan that she appreciated what he was doing. "So good, Ryan," she whispered. He understood and smiled at her face as she'd turned her head back toward him.

Out by the stream, Betty raised her head to look at Shorty's face as he worked. "I love you, baby," she said a little breathlessly. Shorty just grunted.

He was doing a lot of that, with his face moving from one breast to another. Suddenly, he reared his head back a little and bared his teeth. Ryan was shocked and he worried for Betty, but the older woman just coaxed him on more until he clamped his teeth onto one nipple gently.

Betty screamed and began to buck again, so hard that it looked as though she might throw her lover right off, but he hung on and kept at it. Betty finally threw her head back and screamed out his name, and it brought the screecher to his climax an instant later. As her cry died away, Shorty hissed loudly and thrust himself in as far as he could get to freeze there, moving only a little, a few seconds later.

"That's it, honey," Betty said hoarsely, "give it to me. I just LOVE it when my boy comes into me." She caressed his head and groaned as she wrapped her legs around him, "Give me all you got, sweetie. Momma loves you so much."

It looked as though his exertions had caused Shorty to go catatonic. He didn't move for a long time after that. Betty waited for him to recover before she rolled them onto their sides.

"Momma saw you looking at Ryan today," she said quietly. "I'll bet you want him, don't you, Shorty?"

The watchers froze, staring. Taela turned to look back at Ryan with an open mouthed smile of surprise. He didn't know where to look.

"Well," Betty smiled a little sadly as she stroked Shorty's wings, "I'm afraid that you just can't have any of that, honey. That male will belong to Taela really soon. I can see that they've got it for each other."

She reached over her head to stretch for something there on the bank.

"Momma knows that sometimes you want a man, darlin'. It's ok. I've brought your favourite toy along if you want to pretend just a little. I don't see any harm in that."

From where they hid, they could see how large Shorty's eyes had grown as he stared at Betty. She pushed Shorty onto his back again as she reached past him for an old cloth bag. She pulled out a bright blue dildo.

"Here honey," she smiled, "you just close your eyes and have a little suck on this for a minute while I get ready for you."

He reached for the toy and a second later, his eyes were closed as he slipped the end of it into his mouth. From where they were, Taela and Ryan could hear his breath.

Betty stood up and reached into the bag. She pulled out a harness and slipped her legs into the openings before she looked into the bag again. "Momma's gonna make her boy so happy tonight," she said as she looked around inside, "that is, if she can only find a couple of those green berries with the greasy juice in them. I just know I had a few left in here from the other night. Ah, here they are."

She watched him for a minute before she smiled, "If you want that, Shorty, you'll need to hand it over." His eyes opened and he held it out to her in his fist, the tip of is standing up in the air between them.

"Well wait a minute," she chided with a chuckling grin, "You've gotta give me a chance to get some of this on a couple of places, sweetie."

She pulled an old knife from the bag and with that, she cut into one of the berries and rubbed it between his legs. She attached the toy to her harness and then she added a lot more of the juice to that.

"Do you want me to fuck you a little bit?" she smiled.

Shorty nodded emphatically and it was obvious that he was excited at the prospect.

"You gonna need my fingers first tonight?" she asked him, but he shook his head with a hopeful smile.

"Well alright, you tough little thing," she smiled as she helped him to raise his knees higher, "You just close your eyes now and pretend that some big male is gonna have you now."

Shorty looked up and grinned.

Betty smiled, "It's Ryan, isn't it?"

Shorty nodded, still smiling.

"You're a beautiful boy, Shorty," Betty said as she positioned herself, "Any male who likes this would be happy to love somebody like you. I don't think you'll ever get that one, though, so just keep your eyes closed and pretend a little, baby. Momma's gonna do all the work for you now."

As she began to press the dildo against Shorty, Ryan looked at Taela's grinning face. "He can pretend if he wants to, I guess. But that's never going to happen."

They heard Shorty hiss loudly and Betty froze. After a minute, she asked him if he was alright. He nodded with a gasp and she fed more of the toy into him. Ryan asked Taela if they could leave.

"You don't like this?" she asked, "Is it the idea or is it Shorty?"

He shook his head, "It's not Shorty. I like him, "Ryan whispered, "I'm just not a big fan of seeing --"

"What?" Taela asked, "What is wrong? He is so happy. Look at him there. I like to see him happy like this."

"I think that I probably would hate to watch two males doing this," he said, "I probably wouldn't mind if she hadn't told him to imagine that it was me doing him. I think that's what bothers me."

"But he does the same thing to her sometimes," Taela whispered, "I've seen it and I have asked her. She told me that it feels good to her and it is another way to enjoy a male without thinking about little ones coming from it. I wanted to do this with you, Ryan. Don't you want me like that?"

He looked at her and he saw some disappointment there. It made him feel like an ass.

"You're right," he whispered, "and I'm sorry. I've done that before with a girl and I liked it. This has nothing to do with you, Taela. It's more that I'm having trouble thinking about doing this with him."

"It is the same thing in the same place," she said.

By now, the lovers on the grass had changed positions. Shorty was on his knees as Betty fucked him gently, though they could see that she would likely increase the pace very soon.

In only a minute or so, Shorty whined a little and Betty knew what he wanted from her. She began to really rail him then, her hips slapping against his skinny backside a little loudly.

He had his mouth open as he gasped, but his eyes were closed in bliss. The one time that he opened them, he was turning to look back at Betty. From where they were, the pair froze for that instant.

Shorty was looking right at the plants where they'd hidden themselves. He looked for a moment, and then he looked back at the woman that he loved so much.

"I think we'd better leave," Ryan whispered.

Taela nodded and they crept away.

They were halfway inside the opening of the passageway when they heard Shorty's shrieking cry. Taela froze and stared at Ryan.

"What was that?" he asked, "Is he ok?"

She grabbed his hand and pulled him inside the opening as they began to walk.

"That was Shorty," she said, "but that is the first time that I have ever heard him use his voice to call out a word. That is the sound that he makes when my mother finishes him like that, but he never said a name before, not like that. He sometimes can hiss 'momma' to her, but he has never made this sound before. That is the sound that screechers use to find their way in the dark. Come on, walk faster. They will leave the stream very soon now."

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,932 Followers