Chameleon in Chrome Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

"Wow," Ryan said, "I guess that he must have been feeling it." She looked over at him and in the dim light of the glowing plants, she saw his face.

He shrugged, "I suppose that it must have been a moment for him. I just wish that it had been another name, that's all."

"I want to do that with you," she said.

It wasn't a request and Ryan picked up on that.

"Listen," he said, "There's a reason why it feels so good to males who like that. They can finish like that, Taela. It's supposed to feel really good to them, and they can finish -- because they're males. I think that the best that a female who likes that can get is that she can use that as well as everything else. I think it might make everything better, but they can't finish from only that."

"I don't care," she said as she stopped suddenly. He almost tripped.

"Maybe not tonight," she said, "but I want that from you." She turned and began to walk briskly again, leading him until they were inside her chamber. She closed the door and reached for him. Her kisses almost drove him to his knees.

I -- I want to be your mate, Ryan. If that is so for you, then I wish to know something."

"Ask it," he said, "Ask me anything, Taela."

"My full name is Ru'Taela," she said, "Only Taela for you, until we are mated. What would my name be if that happens between us?"

"Do you mean if we were on Earth?" he asked, "and it became, um, ... permanent between us?"

"Yes," he felt her nod a little, "What would I be called there?"

"If we weren't married, you'd be Ms. Taela Rawlins or Taela Ru, depending on whose name you took as your maiden name, or you could always keep it as Taela" he said.

"If you mean that we'd be married, then you'd be Mrs. Taela McCallum. The first part means that you're married."

She stepped back and took his hand to lead him to her bed. He could tell that she was having one of the deep thought moments that he was coming to love about her. He even knew what was coming. He only waited for it.

"Humans are strange," she said.

"Uh-huh," he replied.

"What are these?" she asked as her fingers traced the lines of letters on his arm.

"They're uh, ..." he looked down to where her fingers were before he looked into her eyes in the darkness, "They're my combat record. The places that I've been, battles that I've been a part of."

"They're so little, but they cover a lot of your arm," she said, squinting as she tried to read a little.

"Well I've got small arms," he smiled, "I can't help it if I've got small arms."

It made her laugh, "Your arms are bigger than my legs."

"Well that's good," he chuckled, "you're always telling me that my legs are too thin. I think I'm getting a complex or something."

"I don't know what that is," she smiled, "but now I am a little confused myself. I am beginning to like your legs, and that means that my legs are wrong."

"No they're not," he chuckled, "I like your legs. Mine are the wrong kind."

She pressed herself against him, breathing in his scent.

"You smell so good," she sighed.

"Well, no sunscreen and no bug spray has to be an improvement," he grinned, "Give me time to shave, and I'll probably manage to smell a little better."

"No," she said, inhaling a second later, "I doubt it is possible." She stretched up a little to kiss him and she opened her mouth to let his tongue in, groaning quietly as she exhaled because she loved the way that his hands felt on her body when he held her close to him.

Taela lowered her head a little to kiss his throat for a little while. She knew that it was pretty much a foregone conclusion that she'd decide to choose Ryan for her mate, but for a good part of what she was, her body had a vote in it as well. She let her tongue slide past her lips to lick his neck and when she brought it back to wet it a little more, the taste of him caused her heart to pound a little.

She moved her kisses down to his collarbones. She began to kiss along one and the thought came to her that it was a good distance from the middle out to his shoulder, a sufficient distance, she thought, wanting to smile.

She worked her way back in toward where they met, and found that she just couldn't resist licking him in the little hollow in between them as her left hand slowly found its way down to the bulge in his combat pants. She pushed it out a little to the side so that she could try to squeeze it a little. When she felt how firm it felt, she moaned quietly.

She felt Ryan's hand on her head and she wrapped it with some of her hair, knowing that the ability would shock him a little but she didn't care. She kept it moving slowly to caress his hand as she lowered her head so that she could kiss his chest. Her intent had been only to kiss him over his heart, but before long, she found herself kissing and licking there for the taste and the way that it made her feel almost light-headed.

Taela was a little amazed. She'd never done anything like this before, but it surprised her how much of this she was feeling, her pubic hair told her that she was already wet and she tried to suppress her urge to move her thighs so that she could feel the thrill of that, and of course, she failed at it completely.

She knew the inevitability of what would come next and she just let it happen, opening her mouth to suck in the nipple that was under her lips. She just wasn't prepared for the way that they both groaned at that together, and as she turned her head to lay it against him while she held that nipple, she opened her eyes and saw the other one there, not far off. It made her regret that she didn't have two mouths, but at last she forced herself to release the one that she'd attached herself to so that she could begin the journey to the other one.

By now, Ryan had the fingers on both hands in her hair, loving the way that it felt to him. His eyes closed, but he felt it when her hair relaxed on his hands while she moved a little lower. The first of her little bites on his abdominal muscles caused him to gasp and hiss between his teeth.

Taela worked her way down, guessing that she wasn't doing this too badly, but as she began to squat down before him, she was faced with the conundrum of his pants. She wanted to rip the damn things open, but she finally managed to get the button undone and he helped her with the rest so that she could pull the garment down.

Ryan watched as her eyes opened wide and she smiled at what she was looking at. She knew that her mother was right, and she wondered how it would fit, but she knew that it would somehow. She reached to hold his thigh high up at the top and she slid her hand around toward the back, loving the feel of his body.

That mysterious part of him was already large and now that it had been freed, it rose toward her. With no conscious thought to it, she watched her hand go right to it, grasping the hardening firmness and while she was wondering about just what she ought to do next, now that she'd gotten this far, her hand already seemed to know what to do. She'd watched what her mother did with Shorty often enough. It felt so good to her to stroke it back and forth a little.

Taela decided that she was at another watershed moment, but she didn't spend too long in wonder. She leaned forward a little and kissed him there for a moment, and before she knew it really, she licked her lips and opened her mouth to take him in, and for the second time, they both made a similar sound at the same moment. Taela found that she liked it as she sucked it in and out.

Her hand slid back toward his body and she felt the swell of his scrotum against the heel of her hand, just where her forearm joined it, so she reached a little lower to feel there carefully. After a moment, she pulled her head back and began to slide her mouth along the side of that shaft until her lips found new territory to explore.

Ryan looked down and saw Taela open her mouth wide. She was looking right into his eyes and she couldn't help the chuckle of delight when her tongue found that skin against it. She knew that this part of a male was sensitive, so she just enjoyed moving the lumps inside slowly with her tongue as she pet his erect hardness against her cheek with her other palm.

She thought about it for a moment, wondering if something was possible, but finally, she decided that it might be, so she opened her mouth even wider and took the entire sac inside.

Ryan was shocked.

In his whole adult life, he'd had maybe a dozen partners or so.

None of them, not one had this ability. He could feel her teeth against him here and there, but he already knew what was beginning here from a Morgarod perspective.

If you were forming a hunting pair, then there had to be trust. He smiled down at her as she closed her mouth over it.

Taela worked it slowly and as gently as she could, finding that he seemed to enjoy it if she sucked just a little bit. She knew that because whenever she did that, it caused him to close his eyes. But she knew that doing this wouldn't get him to his release, and that was what she wanted to do for him now. What surprised her was that, while it was a desire in her to please him, it wasn't something that she wanted to do for him as a favor or a gift. She felt that, but what drove her was a need.

Taela was beginning to feel what her father's people called the need of the pair. It was doing something for the other person, while needing to do it at the same time for both. She'd enjoy it, but she wouldn't feel her own release just from this. That one of them finished was the achievement of both.

Just like what happened during a hunt. It didn't matter who brought the game down, it was the same achievement then.

She went back to sucking him, doing the best that she could do for him as she learned by watching and feeling his reactions carefully. She had to give up taking him in quite so deeply as she tilted her head backward a little and leaned even farther into him, wanting to try something for a moment.

She worked the underside of him with her long, and very Morgarod tongue. She suddenly realized that she had an ability to do something which she doubted that he'd ever felt and she just had to try it.

She didn't know, and she wasn't sure where it might have come from, but there seemed to be just one thing about him that she wasn't absolutely crazy about and that was his apparent phobia about one part of the male anatomy - whether human, Maragod, or even screecher.

If she could have her little wish, she'd have liked to be able to get him past it.

Drawing her tongue back to wet it, she thrust it out again, sliding it along under his scrotum and then between his thighs until at last she caused him to almost go to his toes as she used the tip of it to toy with his anus.

Ryan gasped, but Taela wasn't done yet. She forced her long tongue to complete the sharp upward turn and she drove it in just a little as she tightened her hand and stroked his shaft near the tip a little more forcefully.

Her efforts got him to swell and harden even more and she knew somehow that she had to be quick now, so she withdrew her tongue and replaced it with the pad at the tip of her index finger.

She pushed just a little and then she pulled her head back to seize that fat thing of his with her wide-open mouth and she found herself swallowing something faster than she could taste it. She forced herself to slow down as his urgency began to fade and she found the time to try what she had in her mouth.

When there was no more from him, she made a point of showing her affection to that part of him before she let it go to smile at him.

Ryan thanked her, telling her quite honestly that he'd never experienced it in quite that way.

"So I was good then?" she asked, as she found a few drops on herself which had escaped her somehow. She brought what she could get to her lips and licked her fingers

"Wonderful," he smiled.

"Thank you for your gift," she said as she stood up, "I enjoyed it very much."

She wasn't certain just what she'd expected as a response from him, given that she was playing this from her Morgarod side, but she was startled when he responded by picking her up and placing her carefully on her bed.

She looked up at him and wanted to caution him about what it was that he could do and what she wouldn't allow from him, but he seemed to know anyway and he moved himself to kneel over her. She felt his hands move over her body in the most wonderful ways and had a thought that she'd found that she liked his fingers, even as unlike her own as they were. He kissed her and she wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him down. It was far too soon for that and she knew it, but it was what she wanted to do.

But he didn't allow it. He just continued to move one hand over her body at a time and then he began to kiss her everywhere. Taela thought that she'd lose her mind. It felt so good and she was a little surprised to hear the soft little sounds that she was making as he went.

He'd been working at her breasts for long minutes already. His lips on her nipples and the way that he squeezed and kneaded them made her arch her back in happiness.

"They are sufficient?" she asked, suddenly needing to know.

He chuckled, "Now there's a word," he said.

He looked up, "They're fantastic. I love the way that they feel against my mouth and the taste, ... oh the taste, Taela. I love your skin." He held his eyes right on hers for a long moment. "I love your skin," he said purposefully.

She yanked his head down to her breasts again for the way that he'd said it and how it made her feel.

Eventually, he eased himself down onto her, but that was when he felt something else, something that moved on her subtly and he felt odd little caresses against his manhood.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

She looked at him curiously, "Nothing. Why?"

Ryan pushed himself up and ran the tips of his fingers down her hard belly. When they reached the top of that triangle, he gasped as something touched his fingertips softly.

"Oh," she said, hoping that this wasn't anything to upset him or put him off, "That's only my hair. Is this wrong?"

"No, it's just new to me, that's all, Taela," he smiled, "I guess I might have thought of this if I had a brain, but if the hair on your head can move the way that it does, it shouldn't be such a big stretch to think that this hair has the same ability. I like it."

He moved himself onto his side and began to kiss his way down her front. Taela felt a little apprehensive, knowing now that this was something else about her that was different to any other women that he might have been with. But Ryan didn't even hesitate when he got to that place. He pressed his face there and groaned before his tongue came out of his mouth.

The tiny tendrils of her pubic hair moved against his skin softly. "Is there a purpose for this?" he asked from below her field of view.

Taela sighed, liking the warmth of his breath, "I think it is to encourage the male."

"It's not really long enough for that, is it?" she heard him ask.

"If you were inside all of the way, it might be," she sighed as she reached for his head.

They ended up after a long while with Taela feeling a little hoarse and rough in her throat.

Ryan loved the way that she sounded to him now. There had been some very challenging moments in it for him as he'd made love to her with his mouth, and he loved that even more. She'd bucked like a mad thing at times and they'd finally ended up with her more than half on her pillows -- and they hadn't begun that way.

She was lying along them almost a little sideways. He'd kept up with her wild excursions though, feeling a little proud of himself for managing it. He'd never known one single human woman who'd thrashed quite like that.

Where he was at the moment, his head was still buried between her long thighs and she was sighing softly, though every other breath or so, she seemed to allow her vocal chords to drag along and to him, it was the sweetest cooing sound that he'd ever heard.

He licked on, very softly now, mindful that she might be a little sensitive. After a minute more, he began to lick farther back and she sighed very deeply as she reached back to caress his head in encouragement.

"So you do like me there too," she smiled with her eyes closed.

"Mm-hmm," he groaned quietly.

"I think that I want to ... let you do it there to me," she whispered, "Only let me tell you something first.

I do not know what happened to my father, but I did see his body months after he disappeared and my mother told me that he must have been killed hunting. I could not tell by then what had killed him, but I saw that his weapon was gone."

She paused then, savoring the sensation of his tongue for a minute.

"I know that my mother had it, and so I think that it must have been her who killed him -- and though I have never asked, I am almost certain why.

He acted differently to me a little while before then and it made me very, ... nervous to be around him then. I didn't think about it much afterward because I was happy to not have him near to me anymore then."

She paused again, stroking Ryan's hair.

"Also, I had Shorty to look after a lot of the time. He learns quickly and it was not long before I knew that he could understand things that I said to him.

I would find him playing with that part of himself -- where you are now on me -- if I left him in the bath for more than a minute. I asked him about it one day, and I was careful to ask slowly to make sure that he understood. From that, I had another reason to be happy that my father was gone.

My mother does not know, but when Shorty was grown up, .... "

She sighed and was silent for a moment as Ryan kept teasing her with his tongue. Finally, she just decided to tell him.

"When my mother is out hunting for food for us, Shorty and I, ...

I let him do that to me -- what she was doing to him in the garden. I have always liked that.

Please tell me that you might want to try with me, Ryan."

He stopped then, and Taela was almost terrified that she'd ruined everything with her confession to him, but he lifted her leg and looked at her, "I'd love that."

She moved then and produced a few of the berries and a blade, teaching him how to slice one open and apply the greasy juice to them both.

It went a lot easier than he'd feared and he was very gentle -- which seemed to be just what she wanted from him then, so they just did it slowly on their sides until he came, though he kept his hand busy on her front and she shuddered through three of her own orgasms very gently.

"You have a way," she smiled back at him as they rested, "And I love it about you, Ryan. That was so good for me. I want to sleep with you just like this. Can we?"

He leaned forward and kissed her softly before he hugged her to him a little tightly for a moment, "What do you think? He smiled against her shoulder and they closed their eyes.

Ryan tried to think back to the last time that he'd felt this way, falling asleep with a woman.

Aside from when he'd been certain that Sarah loved him more than anything, he had no answer. But then he remembered the first woman that he could say that he'd ever really been in love with and he knew where the feeling came from in him.

Lovemaking between that woman and Ryan had always ended with them tired, happily sated, and lying together as closely as possible.

It was never spoken about. They might end up far apart in the bed by morning, or they just might wake up still in some sort of human heap, but their best times were when they finished and actually slept together, as though the sleep bonded them better.

Her name was Penny and he still missed her in a way. They'd only parted because her job had taken her across the country.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers