Champion of the Goddess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did the other nipple and she came a second time and he shot 50 into her and she moaned out and the drain hit. He was still shooting on her and she climaxed again and then once more. He finished and he backed away and cum just pouring out of her.

Violet looked, "How much cum is that?"

He looked at her, "I normally cap out at 20 these days. In this location, I am not capped. I just gave her 50. He looked at Myssara who has four children around her, "My energy level?"

She looked at him, "Still elevated but not a lot. He laid her down. He started banging her hard and fast. He leaned back and rubbed against her G-spot and she sprayed all over him, He kept it going like that for another 30 minutes. He then slid forward and gave her 20.

He felt the drain and waited. He backed off and she looked at him, "Slightly below normal." He nodded, "Then I should not need to return here until after I reach the next inn."

Myssara looked hurt but nodded, "True but if you want to, let me know."

He nodded. He waited and looked over the eleven children born from these two. He started crying over them. Violet came over to him and hugged him, "Why are you crying?"

He looked at her, "Mother forced me to remind her of what life was like as a human with Adam. Something I never wanted to do to any woman. It was the only way I knew to get that point across. Does that make me as bad as her in this?"

Violet shook her head, "Hers was to try and gain something, yours was to give her a reminder of humanity and the trials she faced."

Myssara walked up, "Mother, talked with me about it shortly after she experienced it. She told me not to say anything until you brought it up."

Mother came over, "I do not fault you for your action. You reminded me of how things used to be. A painful reminder that I had obviously forgotten. I have a lot of things to sit down and review in my life. How to do things so I do not become like him in all things.

I made a mistake in trying to force this. I see that now. I see it from your perspective. From how I, as Eve, would have seen what I was demanding. Myssara had little choice in the matter. She does not have your free will, being a goddess. Not with me."

He nodded, "Then I forgive her. You have a long way to go to earn my trust back. Unless something urgent comes up I think it would be best if I did not see you in this life. We will revisit our relationship in my next life."

She nodded, "I understand, we both need time to find balance and evaluate where things will be at."

He looked over as Ravanna arrived, "You and I will have a few words, young lady!"

She looked at him, "I am a Goddess."

He nodded, "Also my daughter. You try and force any of my children into my arms and I will never speak to you again. I will ask that you not arrive until I am sent back so I will not have to look at you. Stop fucking with free will. Especially with my other children and your sisters who you are watching over. Got it BITCH?!"

Ravanna was taken back as was everyone else. She simply nodded then spoke, "Yes father. I am sorry I have made you so angry."

He nodded, "I figured that would get your attention. We have an understanding now."

Raven looked over, "Myssara. Take us to the classroom and bring Mary there."

Myssara looked at him, "I could bring her here."

He shook his head, "I need a change of scenery so it is there or just send me back."

He kissed Violet on the cheek and hugged her while she put a death grip hug on him. He whispered to her, "Find love in each life. Men and women. All of my companions are bi-sexual or tri-sexual. Meaning they want to try everything no matter how kinky."

She giggled, "Please forgive them sooner rather than later. More importantly, forgive yourself now. I am alright. I love you, Father."

He nodded, "I love you, Violet. When you come to my world, I want to see your violet eyes in every life."

She smiled, "I can do that."

He let her go and nodded at Myssara. He was in the classroom. He sat and looked as both Mary and Blossom arrived.

Mary looked at him, "What is this place?"

Blossom answered, "The room he taught us. The room where I fell in love with him."

He looked at her, "The classroom or schoolhouse is what I call it. Where I took Orchid and Blossom's virginities."

She looked at Raven, "Why are we here?"

Raven found it hard to even look at her, "I left a lot of raw emotion in the sanctuary. I did not want to bring you into that. At least not with me. If Myssara decides to take you there for a love session and show you then that is between the two of you. Mary said the 2 of you talked about your concerns for me.

My Goddess love and my human true love. Spending quality time and talking about me. What are your concerns?"

Mary looked at Raven, "You sound jealous."

He shook his head, "I talked about that already. You know that is not the case. What bothers me is you kept it a secret."

Myssara appeared and looked at him, "We did not want to upset you which has failed obviously."

Raven looked at Myssara, "I just wanted you both to know that keeping it a secret is what bothered me, not that you 2 spend quality time and compare notes about me. I find that to be heartwarming. Just as I spend quality time with every partner I am with in-game. Then there are those whom I love like no others. Kerria who is gone.

Then the 3 of you and even Mother Creator. You 4 ladies are the ones I have the strongest connections with other than my children. Blossom is new to this life but I have loved her for a long time, we were just separated. You wanted her to know I am hurting and why which is why you brought her here.

Ravanna is my daughter and on my shit list. I still feel bad at the attempts to have Violet used like that. She wants to come to my world. I left it up in the air for now. I have an agreement in place for when and if it happens. I needed time to think over everything that has happened.

If I had this issue before the discussion with the Gaming Grand Masters today, I do not know that I could recommend this to any of them. At the moment I am not sure I would recommend it to anyone else."

Myssara looked at him, "That is a discussion with Mother when you are less aggravated."

He looked at her, "I know who you are referencing. Please try and keep the use of her name to a minimum for now. It sets me off thinking about the things she tried to do. Show them both in their minds the last 2 nights from your eyes and ears."

Myssara hung her head and then nodded. He waited as they watched events unfold. They sat on either side of him and their eyes cringed at times. Mary gasped then she did it again a few minutes later.

She looked at Raven and whispered, "You were very pissed off."

Blossom looked at Raven, "I would have used furious."

He looked at her, "I did not raise a hand against them. That would be pointless to a Goddess. I let them all know just how pissed at them I was. What I did to her. I am not proud of it, but she needed the reminder."

Mary looked confused, "I do not get how that was a reminder."

Raven looked at Mary, "With Adam, the act of sex was for procreation and not for enjoyment. At least not for the woman. It was not about giving her pleasure. Sometimes he would stick it in and just pop off if he was horny.

No thought of giving her pleasure. Until I came along, she had never had another man in her ass since then. Adam tried it once and she said never again. They did not know preparation or lubrication.

I showed her what that could be like now. She forgot how it was. She is reevaluating some of her decision-making processes. For her to admit it was a mistake was a huge step."

Raven sighed, "I will likely see you again after we get to the next inn. That way you can check over my energy levels and see how far my mind has settled."

She nodded. He woke up, ate, and prepared spells. He was the first one awake.

He walked over and kissed Blossom awake. She looked up at him, "Hi." He smiled. Blossom smiled. "I spent a few hours with the ladies last night after you went to sleep so early. They have talent. You have amazing talent. The others will need another hour or two. I did not cast anything yesterday so I am alright."

He nodded. He went over and kissed Mary. She opened her eyes. He backed up and whispered, "Thank you for being there. I do not say that often enough."

She smiled, "You are up early."

He nodded, "I have already studied. I went to bed early, remember." She nodded and smiled. "I am going to the horses to feed them."

She nodded and closed her eyes and smiled. He walked for the door and Blossom followed. He got outside and she looked at him, "You are her true love."

He nodded. "She is accepting of the caddish life I have to live. You are new to that part of it. I did not lie to you. I loved you from the moment I saw you sit next to Orchid. I cannot explain why I connected with you then and there but I did. I did with Myssara the night with the goddesses but I fought it hard because she was a goddess.

Mary is my true love. She has stood side by side through 15 levels of our last life and it took me until the beginning of this one to admit she had become my true love.

I can only have one; you being a companion. I held that slot open throughout the entire last life. Hoping to find you in-game during this life. I needed to know about your acceptance of this life after that. Some women would get jealous. She just likes to join in. Just like you."

She giggled as they went in and fed the horses and got them all saddled up. She walked up, "I am glad you gave me your second slot. Even got me my halfling life."

He smiled. "Good, she originally there was no limit on that second slot. Then Mother wanted it for 5 reproductive lives. I asked for 6 with the option of one halfling life to give a break if you would."

She smiled, "I hope to be a virgin halfling for you in my next life."

He smiled, "I took Trisa and Mary's virgin halflings. I have experience with it. The thing that I have noticed about female halflings. All of the zones or at least 90% of them are hypersensitive to stimulation."

He gave her another kiss and she kissed him back. She smiled, "What was that for?"

He smiled, "Being honest. Something I have been questioning lately in others. Even Mary. Part of what we talked about last night. I have no problems with you talking with the goddess or each other about your concerns or desires concerning me. I just don't want you to keep the fact that you are having those conversations a secret from me.

I do not expect every detail, every time. I just want to know that you are doing it regularly. I share a lot with you but there are things right now that only Mary knows. Secrets restricted by the goddess if you will. Yet you both help to carry that burden."

They got the horses outside and lined up about the time the others came tumbling out. He smiled, "Afternoon ladies."

Mary smiled, "Ha Ha. this is the time we always get on the road."

He nodded, "If you are with the wagon yes. Not if you are the scouts, you are an hour and a half behind."

Rhonda and Mary came over and hugged him, Rhonda whispered, "We did not get a chance to do this last night."

He hugged them back, "I can always use a good hug."

He was suddenly mauled by 7 women all trying to hug him at the same time. He finally got them to break it up.

He looked at them, "Thank you, ladies. Next time we should keep it to 1 or 2 at a time." They laughed.

He mounted up and pulled Mary up, "Ride with me for a while your pony is already tied off."

She smiled, "Alright."

He headed out, "We will start scouting." They giggled and called out his raven, "Raven, scout road."

He whispered to her, "Blossom looked at me and said 'She really is your true love.' About you."

She smiled, "She can see it when I am a halfling then that says something."

He nodded, "What is Rhonda playing next life? I am playing the arcane archer divine scion."

She thought about it, "She has not said. Myssara will likely not include her in the next life. As you suspected. It is not final but it was a part of the discussion those 2 had. She is thinking about options still. I might play a Magus."

He nodded, "There is a blade singer subtype that is a nice flavor for an elven Magus."

She nodded, "I know I have been talking with our shared lover at night. I am sorry about keeping that from you."

Raven nodded. "Did you have a pleasant evening with her?"

Mary shook her head, "No I was too busy giving her shit about what Mother and she schemed to do to you and Violet. She said Mother is depressed now. She has never seen her like that."

Raven nodded, "Was not my goal. My goal was to get them to effect change in the way she handles things. While she can do things unilaterally there is the question. 'Should she for a given task?' She forgot that. Now she is reviewing everything she has done.

She is trying to figure out when she lost that aspect. Last life I had the Duke's daughter and that chambermaid who I came all over; The thing was I did not force it upon them. The Princess/Queen, it was under duress but consensual, at least at the beginning and then it became more.

It was all part of the roleplaying aspect for all 3 of them and what they wanted, desired, or just plain 'What they needed to see reason.' For the barmaid and princess, it was to prove a point. The young duchess it was about her lusting desire to be covered like that.

To me, it was anticlimactic ejaculations. Something that went too far and I had to take a stand then to get it fixed. It is something that can occur in Myssara's realm if I desire it outside of her pool of water. But it is not all the time and it is not forced upon me to do it that way."

The others caught up and they switched out horses every four hours and got through the second day of peace. He found a place to stop but it was early yet. He looked at Blossom, "We should continue and get as much distance as we can. It is your call though."

She smiled, "I think this is far enough for today. The extra time and energy you have, we will just have to find a way to use."

He chuckled, "Very well. I better start getting a shelter up. Vain smiled, "Me too, you start. I want to put this one closer. Orchid threw one up as well for the extra horses. Giving Vain and Stix more room with all the extra horses."

Raven nodded and set up the shelter and she set it 5 feet from the other with the door directly adjacent. He smiled, "Nice casting." They got the horses put away and, fed and brushed down in his. Vain and the rouge decided to sleep with a small group of horses again.

He went into the other shelter. He had women stripped naked and some were already at play. He smiled, "Raven and the horny ladies."

They giggled and Rhonda whispered to him, "I am first tonight. He saw the 2 halflings enjoying each other behind her. He looked at her, "I thought that Jewels and Bella are going exclusive? What did you have in mind, my wife?"

She smiled, "They are, they are having a last girl's night if you will. As to me, so long as it is deep into my cunt I do not care."

He looked at her, "You want to be fucked or be made love too?"

Rhonda smiled, "Tonight I am too horny for making love. Just fuck me until I tell you I cannot take any more. The other ladies know."

He smiled. "You plan this."

Rhonda smiled, "I did forget to mention you are all mine tonight."

She finished getting him out of his armor and stroked his cock. He looked at Rhonda, "Take your clothes off or I will rip them off."

Rhonda smiled, "Do it." He shook his head and lifted her by her pants giving her a wedge and she sucked in air.

He had them by the front and back, "Better hold onto my shoulders."

She did so and he shredded her pants into two segments then threw them away. She looked at Raven in shock, "How?"

He looked at her, "Now for the shirt." She quickly threw her shirt off, "Those were my most comfortable pants!"

He smiled, "They still are. You just have work to do to fix them."

Rhonda laughed, "There is no fixing that!"

He lifted her and attacked her cunt and ass in the middle of the room for 30 minutes. He did not bother to count her orgasms. He finally let her down. She kissed him wantonly and then dropped to her knees. She sucked his cock into her mouth. She went for the whole thing and managed to get it into her throat.

She backed out and looked up, "I have been practicing with the toy after you are in bed. I sucked all of them off last night to get you tonight."

He chuckled and she went back to sucking him off. He signaled her 10 minutes later. He shot 10 straight down her throat. She licked him clean and stood. He asked her "How flexible are you?" She shrugged. He looked at her, "Hands-on the wall." She put them on it and he turned her sideways.

He lifted her left leg and put it up on his shoulder. She moans a bit as he got her just shy of doing the splits. He looked at her "You wanted deep."

He slid into her slowly and went deeper than he had before. At an angle, he had not done with her before. His right hand on her left thigh to keep it into place. The other roamed over her body. He began slowly and kept going like this for an hour.

He did not bother counting her climaxes. He finally ejaculated into her. She looked at him then over at Mary, "Mary prep my ass for him."

Mary came over. She went to work while he began again. He went faster and got her to a full split position. He pounded away for another thirty minutes. He came deep inside her again. Mary worked her fist inside her ass the entire time.

He pulled out and Mary backed out. He slid into Rhonda's ass and started nailing it and he grabbed Mary's arm, "She said she had me all to herself but that did not include you having a taste of her. Mary slid under and sucked out Rhonda's cunt."

She clenched upon him 5 times before he came in her ass.

He was about to start again. She looked at him, "Can I stand on two legs?"

He swung his head back and got her leg to the ground without coming out of her ass and she had both hands against the wall bent over. He nailed her fast and hard for another 45 minutes. Through numerous clenches. Finally, he came deep in her ass. She was panting, "I want to cuddle and go to bed with you now."

He nodded, "After you suck me off once more."

She turned around. He walked into the middle of the room. He announced, "She needs a chamber pot or a mouth who wants her ass."

Bella came over with the pot and she licked what was draining out and sat her ass on the pot. He heard if filling up. The girls giggled, "You cleaned her out."

She finally hit the right rhythm. He signaled her and shot 20 into her mouth. She took 10 down the throat and was surprised it continued. She caught her breath and then took it back in for the last 6.

She slowly swallowed the 4 she held in her mouth and caught her breath.

He looked at the ladies, "Wherever I just cleaned out of her I think I might have filled her back up again. She just took 20 in the mouth without spilling a drop. That is a first."

The ladies clapped for her. Blossom came over and gave her a big kiss, "Way to go lover." The other ladies followed suit.

All careful to leave Raven alone. He took his bunk. He waited for her to get something to drink. She ordered the unseen servant to clean the chamber pot. She came over and cuddled up with him.

He willed his cock down. He looked at her, "Closed for business tonight. You are amazing my wife. How I do love you."

She hugged him tighter, "I have loved you since that first time in the inn."

He smiled, "As you had a lover in my son. I had not thought of being with you before then because of your previous relationship. Group dynamics."