Chaperone Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,148 Followers

She tapped Beth lightly on the shoulder, getting the attention from her glossed-over eyes.

"Do you want me to help you take off your bra?"

Beth nodded, sat up and Penny unhooked it, then slid it off the girl and dropped it aside. A surge of sexual lust rolled through Penny's body as she saw Kevin grasp Beth's naked tit for the first time. The nipples were red and fat and hard, and with Kevin's hand already on one, Beth herself, grabbed the other and started playing with it.

Next, Penny bent down to whisper in Kevin's ear.

"Do you want me to help you find her clitoris?"

Kevin gave Beth's pussy a long, wet lick, then looked up at Penny, his eyes wide and his face smeared with Beth's juices. He nodded a silent 'yes'.

Penny took Kevin's free hand and guided his finger to Beth's erect little bud.

"Be gentle," Penny warned, then she let him go and backed away.

Whether or not he was gently, Penny couldn't be sure, but he was definitely working it. If Beth was going crazy before, she was a maniac now, thrashing and bucking in the chair as Kevin rubbed her clit with his finger and licked it with his tongue. Beth's chest grew flush, and with the heat radiating off her own body, Penny knew she was probably just as red.

Unable to help herself, Penny reached under her skirt and began massaging her own clit through her soaking panties.

Suddenly, Beth sat erect in the chair and opened her mouth to scream. Penny knew this was her orgasm and it was going to be big. She'd never expected these two to go this far, so she hadn't prepared a way to stifle the sound of an uncontrollable climax. She could tell Beth was resisting as best she could, but it was a losing battle. With no time to think, Penny simply react with instinct, stepping over to Beth and pushing her chest into the girl's face.

This was not a sexual technique, but just a mindless tactic to stifle the scream that would doom them all. Penny had even forgotten her blouse was undone and her breasts were somewhat exposed, as it had been her intention to have the girl shout into the fabric of said blouse. Instead, Beth found herself with a face full of cleavage formed by a silky red bra, and though she didn't expect it, she was glad it was there to muffle her screams.

What Penny's bust didn't muffle, the music and Beth's own shred of control did, so that the only non-involved person who could have heard the orgasm would have had to have been listening for it.

Once she calmed down, Beth lifted her head and Penny backed away, both realizing it was a mistake, but a helpful one. Kevin was apparently too engrossed to have even noticed, for he was still licking the inside of Beth's thighs and slurping on her lips. Standing against the wall, Penny found that Beth had inadvertently drooled in her cleavage, but she didn't have enough control of herself to wipe it off. She had to keep one hand on the wall to keep her from falling, and another hand on her pussy so she could cum before she went nuts.

It took a couple minutes before she finally calmed down enough to be coherent again. Even Kevin had taken a break, and they both watched Penny, who was oblivious that she was now the one with an audience. She had closed her eyes as she tried fingering herself without causing too much of a scene, but a scene she definitely was.

"You can take you skirt off," Beth said, alerting Penny to the prying eyes.

Penny froze and quickly ceased her masturbation. "What?'

"If it makes it easier for you," Beth said. "You should take your skirt off. We don't mind. We know how it feels."

There were a million reasons for Penny to ignore that suggestion, but she was far too horny to listen to any of them. Instead her skirt came off, showing her sopping wet panties, and the remaining buttons on her blouse were undone. Her breasts, clad in bra, spilled into view, and both Kevin and Beth widened their eyes at the size and perfection of them. Penny tried to ignore their stares as she slipped her hand down her panties and melted as she finally inserted a finger into herself.

"Oh, fuck..." she gasped.

"Now let me see you," came Beth's voice.

Penny looked at her, seeing that she had already moved on, and was now eyeing the noticeable bulge in Kevin's pants. Kevin unzipped himself.

"Are you kidding?" Penny asked, bewildered.

"We have time, right?" Kevin asked, sounding desperate and hopeful.

No, Penny thought, but she said, "You've never sucked a cock, have you? And you've never been sucked?"

Both of them answered with shakes of their heads.

"Oh, fuck," Penny panted, slipping in a second finger and fucking herself faster. "Just be quick."

On cue, Kevin's full erection made its debut at that instant, springing from his pants and pointing toward Beth, still in the chair. Penny was impressed with his size, considering his body wasn't very big to begin with. But she also noticed that his cock was purple and absolutely throbbing. She didn't have to worry about speed. This poor guy was going to explode if so much as a stiff wind touched him.

It was a good thing, too, because Beth looked at the cock with a mix of lust and fear, but mostly fear. Kevin had taken a step closer to her, but Beth hadn't moved.

"Aren't you going to suck it?" Penny demanded through gritted teeth. They really were pushing their luck on the time limit.

"Penelope? How are things coming along?" It was Sharon's voice. She wasn't close, probably at the entrance to the dressing room area, but this development definitely put a wrench in things. If Kevin were going to cum, it'd have to be now.

"Yeah, we're almost finished," Penny answered, hoping that would buy her another couple minutes. Penny pulled her fingers from herself, dropped to her knees and spoke gently to Beth.

"You scared?"

Beth nodded, red with embarrassment.

"Don't worry. Everyone is at first. And this isn't the most ideal situation. But Kevin understands, right Kevin?"

Kevin nodded, but he looked like he was in pain. Penny understood.

"You don't need a blowjob, do you Kevin? You just want to cum."

"I need to cum..." he groaned. "That's it."

"You can do the rest later when you have more time, right?" Penny asked Beth.

Beth nodded, still looking frightened and embarrassed. Then, "But it's not fair to him...he tasted me."

"And do you want to taste him?"

Another nod, this one quick and firm.

"Then lean forward and open your mouth," Penny instructed.

Beth did as she was told, until her open mouth was around the very tip of Kevin's cock, but no part of him touched her.

"Now grab his testicles."

Beth did, gently.

"You feel how warm and big and heavy they are?"

Beth nodded.

"Now grab his dick."

Beth carefully wrapped her fingers around the base of Kevin's shaft.

"Hold it firmly," Penny said, leaning closer. "And then stick out your tongue....and lick Kevin's cock."

Beth did just as she was instructed, bathing the sensitive underside of Kevin's engorged hard-on with her saliva-coated tongue. But Kevin was bucking and grunting and orgasming before she even touched him. Penny's words and the anticipation of what he knew was coming were too much to bear.

Penny stood up, standing shoulder to shoulder with Kevin to give Beth some space.

"Now jerk him, Beth. Jerk his cock fast."

Beth did.

"Oh God, oh God!" Kevin growled, managing to keep his voice quiet.

And then he bucked hard, and though Beth's mouth was not on him, and her tongue touched only the tip of his dick, she wanted him to cum in her mouth. And because Beth's mouth was open, both Kevin and Penny could see every thick squirt of the hot semen spill onto Beth's tongue and shoot down her throat. Tentative as she was, Beth didn't miss a drop, but gulped the jizz down noisily.

Suddenly Penny felt a hand on her own, and when she realized it was Kevin that had grabbed her, she feared that he might be trying to turn this into a threesome, now. Before she could pull away, though, Kevin directed her hand to her own pussy, and then he let go.

Penny got the message, and she was thankful he remembered her during this crucial moment. He wanted Penny to remember her own needs, and she watched string after string of hot cum blast into Beth's hungry mouth, Penny realized just how close she really was. Her legs started to buckle as she pushed her panties aside and shoved in two fingers, then rubbed at her clit with her thumb. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and she collapsed against the wall, then slid to the floor, keeping her legs spread and her fingers inside herself. She was climaxing, and she didn't care that Kevin and Beth were there to witness it.

In fact, Penny was still on the floor, shuddering from orgasm even as the couple began redressing and composing themselves. She didn't come back to reality until Kevin began talking to her.

"I heard your tips when I was waiting out there," he said. "You said, 'If a guy gets you excited, he better be prepared to get you off'. And, well, I thought that was the best I could do for you without getting, you know, carried away and..." He trailed off, looking lovingly to Beth.

"Thank you," Penny said, slowly rising to her feet.

Amazingly, by the time Penny stood, Beth had already changed back into her clothes. These two weren't about to wait around and get caught.

"So when my manager asks why you didn't purchase anything, what are you going to say?" Penny asked.

"Oh, we'll purchase everything," Beth smiled. "You were right. We actually do have rich parents who give big allowances."

Beth then said she would purchase the lingerie, but would leave it here and hopefully find a way to pick it up without her mom knowing. Penny offered to take it to Beth's house, which is how the girls came to exchange phone numbers. A sale was a sale, Penny thought, and this one would end up being almost a thousand dollars.

The couple grabbed their clothes, and rushed off to the register, thanking Penny profusely.

Penny, meanwhile, still needed to get her bearings. She was still without her skirt, and her blouse remained open. Her hair was disheveled, and she was sweating. Worst of all, she was still incredibly horny. The orgasm had been a helpful release, but she was far too turned on to concentrate on anything else but sexual satisfaction. She worried about what she would do.

Then came Sharon's voice.

"You're actually getting something accomplished," she said from the dressing room area entrance. That was her congratulations for a thousand dollar receipt. The bitch. Then, "I have a gentleman out here who wants help picking out a bath robe for his mother. I thought you might want to help him find something in the catalogue."

Penny, her half-exposed chest still heaving, her panties soaked and bringing to the room the powerful smell of sex, smiled devilishly.

"Send him in."

*

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Penny, check out Watch and Learn, Meeting the Sister, and The Party Crash Girls.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,148 Followers
12