Charity Begins at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face lit up. Her wicked smile returning as I lifted her from her feet. Pressing her to the wall, my cock found her opening without aid and entered. We breathed out as one. Pleasure, relief, happiness we were finally connected as mother and son should be. Joined at the crotch, my dick deep inside her, her breasts sandwiched between us, my hands cupping her ass. "Cum in me Kyle!"

My feet spread for balance, her thighs over my biceps, I rammed into her. The slapping of my groin into hers, louder than the shower. Mom's arms wrapped tightly around my shoulders, we stared into each others eyes. "Cum in me Kyle," she repeated. "Fill my pussy Baby. Fill Mommy's pussy with cum!"

I moved my mouth to hers and she drew my tongue into her, biting into me as her pussy squeezed around my cock. I increased my thrusts and felt my orgasm approach. Surging from my balls along the shaft to burst forth into my mother. She grasped the back of my head and pulled it alongside hers, whispering into my neck. "Oh God, I can feel it. Good boy," she purred. I continued thrusting, slowing with each surge of cum. "Good boy," she repeated, the last of my cum flowing from me. I allowed her legs to drop from my arms and I lowered her to the shower floor. My erection sliding from her in the process. Her hand went between her legs and cupped her pussy, collecting the excess to smear across her pubes.

I joined her hand with mine and washed my semen from her, my fingers again delving into her thatch. "I love this," I admitted, combing her dripping pubic hair. "From the first moment I saw it."

She rolled her eyes and looked bashful, recalling the window incident.

"Oh my God. I was so embarrassed."

I slid a finger along the length of her pussy. "You shouldn't have been. You looked beautiful. And before then.."

She pulled back from me slightly, looking into my eyes. "What?"

"I saw you Mom. Through the window. On the bed."

She raised a hand to her open mouth. "You didn't!"

Nodding, I pulled her body again into mine. "It was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I wanted you from that moment."

Her bashful look was replaced with a sexual confidence. Her cheeky smile returning. "I love you so much," she stated.

Wrapping my arms around her I cupped an ample ass cheek and kissed her mouth. "And I love you Mom."

* * * * *

Sitting in my car, my jeans were hidden from Dad's view as he stood beside my mother. "So it was too wet to plant the roses?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll be coming by tomorrow though. Might have time to do it then," I replied.

"Oh! Dropping by again; what for, if not the garden?"

Mom was quick to answer. "Kyle's going to be my personal trainer!"

Dad looked surprised. "What? I thought you only did the stars."

I smiled at Mom. "There's only one star as far as I'm concerned." We shared a knowing glance and I turned my attention back to Dad. "You're welcome to work out with us as well Dad," I added, knowing all too well his coming response.

"Oh well yeah I'd like to it's just my ba.."

"Your back!" Mom and I chorused, laughing.

"Tomorrow? I hope you're ready to sweat," I said to Mom.

She smiled in the way I was becoming familiar, mischievous and sexy all in one. "I'll be ready. And don't worry about the sweat, I like it messy!"

As I drove away I adjusted the erection in my dirty jeans. "God," I asked myself a second time. "Will I ever be soft around her again?"

The end

Thanks for reading.