Charlie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a lot nicer than a tanning bed." Gina offered.

Mandy just murmured her agreement, letting the sun do its job of warming and tanning her skin. Brigit soon came out to offer me coffee and didn't even give the 2 naked women a second look. I was surprised that Mandy would be so casual about her nudity in front of others, but apparently she had lost some of those inhibitions. Now, I had to worry about working on this report with the 2 beautiful, naked women lying there right in front of me.

I tried to concentrate on what I was doing, but felt compelled to look every few minutes. I didn't think I was being too obvious, but evidently Gina noticed me stop typing occasionally. After a bit, she asked "Having trouble keeping your mind on your work, Charlie?"

Mandy opened her eyes and looked at me, then at Gina.

Gina continued "Stand up, Charlie. Let's see what is going on under that table."

There wasn't anything going on under the table, but if she kept at it things might change.

"Any reason you can't stand up, Charlie?" Mandy started baiting me, following the lead of her friend.

"No there isn't. I retorted. "Let me finish this report today. I don't want to have to stop in the middle and pick up again after we take Gina to the airport."

"Awww, poor baby!" Mandy offered while Gina chuckled at my discomfort.

They stopped the teasing, at least the verbal teasing. Neither woman did anything about the view I had and I continued to try to work as I fought the urge to look at them lying there naked in front of me.

Too soon, at least for me, I let them know they needed to get dressed if we were to get Gina to the airport in time to make her flight. Both women grumbled about having to dress, but each knew I was right and they went inside to find clothes. Gina dispensed with the braless look under her t-shirt and jogging shorts, choosing instead a sleeveless blouse and shorts, bra straps peeking out from the edges at times as she moved. She was still an impressive figure, but now more appropriate for the plane. Mandy had donned one of her tank tops and shorts so both were more appropriately attired for the ride into the airport. We hugged individually here before loading Gina's suitcase into the rental and then followed her into town to turn in the car. In the airport, there was a group hug with tears shed before she turned away to head for her gate and the flight home.

Mandy and I each felt an emptiness at home after we returned. Gina had been fun and the time we spent together was a nice one for each of us. We went down to the beach later that afternoon, just as we had done for several days before. We sat, talked and I put in my time in the water before returning to the house and a light dinner outside in the moonlight. We went to bed, each a bit sad as we felt the departure, but some quality time with my cock sliding in and out of Mandy's wet pussy helped to fill the void. We found solace in our togetherness and held onto the other much longer and closer than at any time previously.

*****

The next few days were a replay of those before. Gina's departure was still on our minds, but less so. Mandy would sunbathe nude in the mornings, not worried by Brigit in the house, though she still had issues with any sex play that Brigit might see. She had lost the tan lines on her upper body, but still had a bit of tanning to do where her bottoms had shielded her skin from the sun. It wouldn't take long and she was one of those people who could spend hours in the sun without burning, all the while darkening very quickly. It did not take long before she looked as though she had been in the sun longer than Gina had, even though Gina used a tanning bed regularly at home in Mobile. I was swimming every day and we still spent time on the beach, though Mandy would not remove her bottoms away from the back patio. Life was good and I was spending more time enjoying life and less worrying about the job I would have to return to next week.

*****

Tuesday morning I woke with Mandy rubbing her hands over my chest, having awakened before me. It was earlier than we usually got up but the sunlight was starting to peek in through the window.

"Charlie, can we go back to France?" Mandy started.

"I don't know, why?" I answered, not quite awake enough to be thinking clearly.

"I want to go back. I can make it worth your while!"

The thought was an interesting one, but I wasn't sure what to expect. As I pondered what to say, Mandy moved her hand off my chest and started toying with my cock. As one would expect, the result was a growth that each of us noticed. The need for blood further from my brain only served to slow my thinking more, but I wasn't going to complain. I also wondered what Mandy might be thinking, Brigit had not yet come into the room to switch out the towels although I knew she was in the house. Up to now Mandy had always insisted that no sexual activity take place while Brigit was here.

I was still thinking about the implications of this when Mandy started to slide down in the bed, soon arriving at a place where her head was even with my crotch. She took my legs and parted them, rolling over my one leg and positioning herself between them, her face just below my cock which was at full attention. She was laying flat on her stomach, knees bent with her feet in the air, much like a young teenager lying on the floor watching TV.

"Please, Charlie."

Before I could reply, she had moved her mouth to the tip of my cock and then slid the head into her mouth. She was watching me as I watched her. She sucked hard, running her soft tongue over the bottom of my cock head and then slid her lips further down the shaft. I could feel the tongue run over the shaft each time she moved her mouth up or down. She had sucked my cock a couple of times before, but each time was only to get it wet enough to slide easily into her pussy. I wasn't sure what she was doing now, but let her continue with her plans.

Mandy kept up the sucking and licking, her tongue and lips were moving continuously. I was starting to feel that tingle that would be the start of climax as her tongue was doing its magic on my cock head. Just as I was losing awareness of anything beyond the feel of my impending orgasm, Brigit came into the room, her normal cheery greeting to each of us announcing her entrance. Mandy didn't flinch at the sound, only sucking harder as she was feeling the change in my cock that was preceding the coming explosion. Brigit did not seem to hesitate in her task although she could not fail to see what was happening as she walked right by the bed on her way to the bathroom. She came back out and continued with her work as Mandy was slurping away noisily.

I wasn't capable of giving this strange turn of events any thought now, my cock was throbbing with the building flow of hot liquid that would soon be making an appearance. Mandy felt it too and stopping long enough to say "Give it to me, Charlie. "Let me taste you!" she pulled back to my head and sucked mightily. That was all it took and my cock shot its contents into her mouth as she tried to swallow it all down. She managed and as I was finishing up with the last dribbles, she sucked it out of me and asked "Well? Can I convince you to take us back?"

I took a second to regain my breath before answering "Will I get another of those while we are in the plane?"

"If that means we are going, you will get one going over and another coming back too!" she offered with a huge smile on her face.

"When did you want to go?" I asked

"Can we go this morning?" I would like to spend at least 2 days there this time. I had a lot of fun last week, but it was too rushed."

"I'll make a couple of phone calls and see what we can do." I replied.

Mandy squealed and took my now limp cock into her mouth for a few more tongue lashings before coming back up and hugging me tightly, pressing her tits hard into my chest.

"Let's get a shower so you can start on those calls." She said, pulling me out of the bed.

Our shower was a quick one, Mandy's eyes sparkling as she literally bounced with the excitement. I still wasn't sure exactly what it was she wanted to go back to France for, but that would come soon enough. Out of the bedroom, we went into the kitchen and Brigit cooked breakfast, no sign that our earlier activity had made any impression on her. I know she wasn't bothered by anything I had done in the past, but walking in on a blow job in progress had to be something unusual for her. Mandy had not let Brigit's presence in the room affect her and now she did not seem concerned that Brigit might have seen us. Really strange.

"Do I have time to get some sun?" How long before we will have to leave?" Mandy asked after we had finished eating.

"I'm not sure but there is enough time to lie out if you want. I'll let you know when you have to start getting ready."

Mandy gave me a big kiss before heading out the back door. I watched her strip out of her clothes and lay down on the reclining chair before I started making calls.

I called the airport to let them know I would be using the plane today and they assured me it would be ready when I arrived. I called Rene in France to tell him we would be coming back and would be staying in the villa for a couple of days. Mandy had finally let me know she wanted to get some more dresses and I asked Rene to let Claudine, the owner of the dress shop, know we would be coming back. He told me that she had kept the store open late for us last time and he could convince her to do it again if necessary. I told him that with more time we could wait for the next day and come in during normal business hours. He also let me know that Claudine was very well known in fashion circles and she only handled designer originals in her shop. The dress I had bought for Mandy to wear to dinner last week had cost about 4500 Euros! The money was not an issue, but I did have to admit I knew little about women's fashion. I also got the impression that Rene might have more than a friendly relationship with Claudine. He then let me know that the warm spell that southern France was experiencing last week had ended and the weather would be somewhat cooler this time. I asked him to see that there would be some warmer women's clothes in the villa, Mandy did not have anything but summer shirts and shorts with her here and the likelihood of finding winter wear on this island was minimal.

Mandy was lying on her back sunning as I came out to let her know what I had found out. She had lost the tan lines from the top of her suit early on last week and the past few days of sunning nude here had made the lines from her bottoms disappear. She had turned a dark shade of cocoa brown and was comfortable lying here nude in the sunshine.

"I made all the arrangements, we can leave pretty much any time." I started.

Mandy jumped up, squealing again. "I'll get a couple of things and we can leave."

I let her know what Rene had said about the cooler weather but assured her that there would be something for her in the villa when we got there. Since she would not have to take many clothes, Mandy put a few items into her bag and we were soon ready to head out.

"Do you want to take anything to eat later today on the flight?" I asked.

"The only thing I plan to eat is in your pants." She smiled and winked in reply.

Let's get this show on the road, I thought.

*****

We did as we had done last week, the plane was ready and waiting when we got to the airport. There was a passenger plane arriving as we were ready to taxi to the runway, but it soon landed and we had our departure instructions. Up in the air, Mandy looked out and watched the clouds and tried to see anything in the water below. She spotted a few ships but there was not much else going on. Our arrival in France would be later this time than it had been last week due to our later departure so we would just head to the villa for the night and get an early start tomorrow.

When we landed in Marseille the sun had set and we were ready to head to the villa. Mandy had blown me twice on the flight over and I had eaten her pussy once. After the third blow job of the day, I have to admit that my cock would not answer the call when it came time to slide it into her pussy after I had brought her to orgasm with my mouth, but she made me promise her to make it up tonight in the villa's comfortable and large bed.

The plane had been given over to the ground crew and I was behind the wheel of the Ferrari, heading back to the villa we had stayed in last week. Rene had been right about the weather and I offered Mandy my sport coat to wear until we got to our destination where she could find more appropriate attire. The car's heater worked flawlessly and the ride was quick and fun, especially back in that car.

In the villa, I found sufficient food in the kitchen to make a quick and simple dinner for us, washed down with a nice bottle of wine. After finishing the meal, Mandy practically stripped me in place and we were soon back where it had all started, holding each other tightly in the large silk sheeted bed. Just as last time, Mandy looked into my eyes and commanded. "Eat me, Charlie. Eat me until I scream!"

That was something I could handle and moved to part her legs so I could get my mouth into position.

I don't know how, but somehow here in the South of France, Mandy was even more excited to have my face between her thighs. She was bouncing with anticipation as I move closer, her lips already starting to show signs of arousal as they were dripping onto the bed beneath her hungry pussy. She had parted her legs for me and I took in the sight of her pussy as I started to lick. I had been here before, Mandy would always want me to start with my mouth to bring her off before I slid into her and we fucked slowly to another wondrous orgasm. I did not take long with the preliminaries, I found and sucked her hard clit into my mouth as she moaned in pleasure. I could feel the blood engorging the bud and felt it vibrate with every beat of her heart. Those beats were getting faster as I licked and sucked, her moans louder and her pussy hotter and wetter. I slid a finger into her pussy to tease but it was my mouth on her clit that she craved right now, begging me to make her come hard.

I sucked the clit harder, grazing it with my teeth between swipes of my tongue across it. She was humping up to force my mouth firmly against that spot and her hands found the back of my head and pushed my face even harder into her being.

"O god, eat it, Charlie. Eat me and make me come. I want it so bad, you know what I need! Get me off so I can feel your stiff cock in my pussy. Eat me so you can fuck me!"

I didn't need any additional encouragement but her calls to get her off were exciting me and making my own cock even harder in anticipation of sliding into the pussy I was readying to accept it.

Without warning, Mandy sat up, a deep gurgling in her throat the only sound until she screamed her release, falling back and humping her ass off the bed as her orgasm washed over her like a tidal wave. I held tight to let her ride it out as I continued to lick and suck, though at a slower pace.

I slowed even more as I felt the tension flow out of her body and her moans started to fade. Soon I moved up to kiss her and let her take my hard cock in her hand and guide it toward the sopping pussy that was still trembling from my long tongue fucking. My cock slid in easily and I started the slow, intimate movements that I knew she craved after a hard climax as a result of having her pussy eaten out. She was murmuring with pleasure as I stroked in and pulled out slowly and deliberately. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pushed back against my every stroke. My cock loved the feel of the hot and wet pussy that surrounded it and I was ready for a long, slow session inside when Mandy pulled me close to her and asked me to stop.

I was confused and even more so when she pushed me off, smiling wickedly at me. She turned over, getting up on her knees and looking back at me, commanded that I fuck her hard and fast. She was already pushing her ass back toward me, trying to get my cock near her dripping pussy. I didn't need to be asked twice, I moved in and slid my cock back into the home it had left seconds earlier. I resumed my slow pace, but Mandy again commanded "I said hard! Fuck me like you mean it!"

I don't know where this new and exciting Mandy had come from, but I liked it. I picked up the pace and shoved in hard, feeling my cock bottom out inside her as my thighs slapped against her ass cheeks. I pulled back and shoved in once again, each new stroke eliciting a grunt from Mandy as I jammed it home. I was reminded briefly of my thighs slapping against Gina's ass the other day but the thought passed quickly. Gina wasn't here, Mandy was and I had no intention of giving up what I had with Mandy.

Mandy was whimpering with each stroke but pushing back to meet every hard thrust.

"This hurts so good! Don't stop, give me that hard cock! Fuck me until I pass out!"

I did as Mandy was begging me to, I shoved my cock as hard as I could into that demanding pussy of hers. She continued to whimper at each thrust but did not stop her orders to me that I had to make her feel it.

Mandy had dropped her face to the bed, screaming and whimpering into the pillow as I continued to pound into her pussy, the wetness now running down her thighs to the bed. I could feel her starting to tremble, her legs would not hold her up on her knees much longer. I grabbed her hips to keep her in place as I continued to jam my cock home. I was soon supporting her whole weight with my hands, holding her against the force of my pistoning cock. She clamped her vaginal muscles tightly around my cock, attempting to stop the pounding she was getting, but at the same time told me to keep going as she shuddered and convulsed massively on my cock. I tried in vain to keep holding her in position, but she slumped down onto the bed, my cock still buried as I followed her down to lay on her back. I still pumped into her although my stroke was shortened in this position.

"Come on, Charlie, give it to me. I need it! Don't stop! I want to sleep tonight with your hot seed in my pussy. Give it to me, hot and sticky!"

I wasn't going to disappoint her, the feelings inside my balls were letting me know they were getting ready to empty very soon. I pushed inside her pussy as far as I could with each stroke, but the position made it harder to do. I felt the impending arrival of my semen forcing its way up inside my cock, so let go her hips and wrapped myself all around her shortly before I was exploding inside her sore pussy.

"I feel it, Charlie! Fill me up and stay in me! I love this feeling." Mandy's words came in ragged gasps as she struggled to regain her breath. I just lay across her and reveled in the feel of my still hard cock being squeezed inside her hot, wet, and now very sticky pussy. I would have liked to stay longer, but my now well used organ decided it too needed some rest and shrank to the point it slid out, letting some of the contents of Mandy's empty pussy dribble down and further add to the wet spot on the bed beneath her. After several minutes of lying together and holding each other tight, we parted enough to let Mandy get out of the wet spot and turn to face me before going to sleep.

*****

I was awakened in the morning by the feel of Mandy's mouth surrounding my cock. The feeling was driving my cock to erection quickly and it did not take me long to become aware of what was happening. I was reminded of her morning blow job yesterday, but Brigit wasn't here to walk in on us. Mandy was slurping up and down my hard shaft and looked up at me as my eyes opened and focused on her. Her eyes were sparkling as she continued to work on my cock as I watched her.