Charlie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Mandy drove expertly to the villa, following the directions dictated by the GPS. It was after 1 AM here, but we were 5 hours behind so did not feel as tired as the hour might suggest. Mandy said not to bother with any lights in the rest of the house, we only had the bedroom to find. Once there, she asked to have the lights on, but turned low. She wanted me to see what she would be doing. Without any more pretense, she helped to strip off my clothes until I was standing before her naked. I offered to help her with her dress, but she insisted that she would continue to wear it.

"I told you, I want you to fuck me in this dress. I love the feel of the material on my skin and it makes me feel so sexy. Does it turn you on as much?"

The thought did excite me, but I had to ask "Aren't you afraid you might get some pussy juice or pecker tracks on it?"

Mandy got a big smile on her face. "If I do, people will know what I have been getting. Besides, that is what dry cleaners are for."

Mandy pushed me to the bed then pushed me down on my back. She climbed on top of me, kissing wildly as I pulled her close. I could feel the soft silk of the dress that was the only thing between our 2 naked bodies. Mandy was already breathing hard and was sliding herself all over me in anticipation. I looked down to her breasts and could see the nipples, once again hard, now uncovered by the fabric of the dress. Her breasts were barely contained in the top and if she kept sliding as she was, I expected them to be free shortly. I put a hand to each breast and pinched the hard nipples making Mandy jump. She moved up and demanded "Charlie, suck and bite them. Make me feel it. I love what you do to me."

I put a nipple into my mouth, the hard flesh still cool to the touch from the outside air. I nipped it with my teeth and Mandy moaned, low in her throat.

"Do the other one too! Touch me all over!" she said huskily.

Her breasts were large enough I could push them together and get both of her nipples into my mouth at the same time. I did this, using my teeth on them to keep them next to each other. Mandy arched her back as I did this, the movement almost pulling them from my grasp. She pushed her chest hard into my face for several more minutes as I continued to suck and bite lightly.

"I love this, but right now my pussy needs you." She said as she pulled away, using her hand to let me know to give up my grip on those nipples. She sat up and moved herself into place with her pussy directly over my mouth, lifting the skirt of the dress until she was in place and then allowing it to cover me in its silky feel. She humped her pussy hard into my mouth, the lips already wet and dripping with arousal.

"Eat it, Charlie! You know how I like it, give me your tongue and don't stop! I promise I will fuck all night if you do a good job."

Mandy was really turned on. I am not sure what the reason was, but perhaps the Italian girl from this morning had something to do with it. I wasn't going to complain, only hoping I could keep up with her. I pulled my arms under the dress and took hold of her ass, the skin already damp with perspiration and arousal. I licked and sucked as she humped her pussy hard into my mouth. Soon, she leaned forward, her hands on the headboard to get more leverage to slam herself into my face. The position allowed me to get a better grip on her ass, and as I worked her pussy with my tongue, I took my index finger and wet it in the combined pussy juices and saliva that were everywhere, my face, her thighs, even having run into her crack below the pussy. I found her other hole and teased it with my finger. I rewet it and as Mandy writhed on my face, slowly slid it in as far as it would go.

Mandy jumped at the sensation, shouting "O yes. I remember you putting your cock there last week and shooting off into my ass! Oh God, I'm coming!"

Those words were her last as she stiffened and then shuddered uncontrollably, her pussy spasming wildly on my face. The juices that were still draining over my face only increased in volume as she trembled and shook with the orgasm. I slowed my licking and removed my finger from her ass. Mandy had let go the headboard and slumped down on the bed, my face now trapped under her pussy that continued to shudder in orgasmic bliss. I wanted to allow her to calm, but I had to reach up and move her off my face to breathe. She lay atop me, her dress caught between our bodies and now a sloppy mess from the liquid running out of Mandy's pussy. I held her close until she had calmed enough to speak.

"We christened this dress, maybe we can do the same to another tomorrow." She giggled as she felt the wet skirt in her hand.

She rolled off me and lay on her back, pulling up the skirt of her dress until it was around her waist. Her breasts were still mostly exposed, only the smallest amount of fabric holding them in place.

"I said I would fuck you all night, and it is time to get started! Come on, big guy, stick that thing in me and don't come for at least an hour. I want you inside me as long as we can keep you sliding in and out. I love the feel of you in me and want it to last forever. I want to go to sleep later feeling sore, well fucked and full of your semen. Fuck me now!"

I slid in easily as wet as her pussy was from all the juices she had produced as she came minutes earlier. Inside the pussy, my cock was warm and wet, the feeling familiar and arousing. I was going to do my damnedest to satisfy her need for a long, slow fuck. I hoped my cock was up to the task, it was as hard as steel as it slowly slid in to bottom out against the walls of her womanhood. I could feel every cell of that hot pussy as my cock slid past on its journey and the feel of the dress as my abdomen slid across it was exquisite. I knew just what the feel of that dress did to Mandy and why she was so anxious to wear them.

Mandy wrapped her legs around my waist and held me close to her as I slowly slid in and out.

"Mmmm. Just like this, Charlie. I want it to last. All night long! Can you do it?"

"No promises. I'll try, but you are so hot I might not be able to hold off that long." I answered.

"Go as long as you can. I love the feel of you in me, but I still want you to fill me up before we go to sleep. Make me come again with your hard cock in me."

I don't know how realistic Mandy's expectations of all night were, but I have to admit I could only last about 40 minutes in her hot pussy. She had reached her second climax shortly before and I was happy to do my part to leave something of myself behind when my cock did shrink and slide out. Mandy kissed me hard and offered that she had been satisfied with my effort. We held each other close, Mandy still wearing the dress as our mixed juices ran out of her pussy and stained the skirt.

*****

In the morning, Mandy was still wearing the dress as she woke, but the skirt was bunched up around her waist and her breasts had fallen completely out of the top. She laughed at herself as she saw the image and got out of bed.

She took the dress off reluctantly before we went to shower. She proudly showed me spots on the neckline where my sucking her breasts had left marks and the more prominent stains on the skirt that she seemed to look on as a badge of honor. We showered together and once done with that task, Mandy put on the green dress she had picked out yesterday. Claudine had arranged for them to be delivered to the villa and all were hanging in the closet when we returned last night. The dress was not as low cut as the one she had worn yesterday, but still showed some nice cleavage. She still chose not to wear panties under the dress, saying that she felt sexy and excited to know that her pussy was naked just under the fabric of the dress. She also said she was excited to know that her pussy was bare and just a few inches from my hands. Her eyes were sparkling brightly as she moved close and rubbed herself against me.

"What are the plans today, my dear?" I started.

"No plans, I just want to drive, to walk, to see and be seen. I love this time and being herewith you is so romantic. I can't believe how great I feel. Can you understand that?"

I could and told her to get her coat and we could leave. Like yesterday, she would brave the cold rather than ruin the look of her new dress with a jacket. I didn't say anything, just checked out the hardened nipples as we walked to the car.

"I'm driving again today, let's have the keys." Mandy said with a laugh. "You don't mind riding shotgun, do you?"

I handed her the keys, what option did I have?

Mandy took the wheel and we were off, driving around the countryside. She had become more comfortable driving the Ferrari and was glorying in the looks she would get from people on the street or in cars passing us. We put in quite a few miles before stopping in a small town to have lunch at a nice looking café. After the simple lunch of bread, cheese and wine, we took time to walk the streets and just enjoy the day and each other's company. Of course, Mandy's choice to leave her jacket in the car soon proved to be a problem for her as the light dress did not offer any warmth against the cool temperatures. Gentleman that I am, I took off my sport coat and offered it to her.

"This is great. I love the feel, the scent of you, everything about you" she said as she snuggled herself into my jacket. Now, however, I was the one getting cold, but I did not mind.

Mandy pulled the jacket around herself and remarked "You aren't getting this back!" laughing at her words.

We spent the rest of the day just driving, stopping a couple of times to walk and wander into shops and finally found another café that provided us with a very nice dinner before we headed back to the villa. As last night, the hour was late and we were in a great mood.

In the bedroom, Mandy started removing my clothes as soon as we had entered. She had a glazed look in her eyes and was already anxious to get started with our sex play. Again as last night, she decided she was going to wear the dress as we played, sliding the soft fabric across my naked body before commanding that I eat her. Tonight she pulled the skirt up around her waist and spread her legs to give me access to her hot pussy. She was on her back and I moved in, knowing just what to do to get her going.

It did not take me long to start her juices running down the lips of her pussy, she had already started before my lips and tongue found their target. The back of the dress's skirt was still under her ass and it was soaking up all the liquid coming from my efforts. Mandy had pulled my head hard into her crotch and was doing her best to keep me in position with those hands as her legs worked to buck me off. I held on and soon she was screaming her orgasm to the high rafters in this room. She held my face in place for long minutes as she tried to calm herself, though I was still licking and sucking slowly, making it difficult to calm fully.

"It's time, Charlie. I need your hard cock in me, put it in, please! I need it so bad!"

I moved up onto her body and my hard cock quickly found the wet trail leading to her entrance. I slid in easily and started the familiar sliding that we both enjoyed. I was looking forward to a long, intimate journey to climax with Mandy's hot, wet pussy providing the environment to get me there.

I stroked for long minutes, the feeling almost indescribable. Mandy was moaning and sighing as I continued, her pussy humping back at me effortlessly. We felt comfortable with each other and the time spent like this was making us feel closer than ever. I tried to hold off as long as possible, but soon I knew the end was in sight. I kissed Mandy hard and then whispered in her ear that my gift to her was on its way.

"Come on my tits!" Mandy excitedly shouted.

"I thought you wanted it in your pussy?" I managed as I was working hard to hold off long enough to decide where to put it.

"MY tits! I want to see you shoot all over them!" Mandy gasped, close to her own release.

I stroked a few more times and knew that it was now or never, so pulled out and moved up over her torso.

"Pull the dress down, I'm coming!" I almost shouted in my excited state.

"No! On the dress!"

I wasn't capable of logical thought at this point, otherwise I might have questioned her request. As it was, I barely had time to let her words sink in before my cock was shooting its contents at the tits I was expecting to see uncovered. Mandy was watching each spurt shoot out, her eyes glazed and a look of rapture on her face. I slumped down on top of her, my effort having taken my breath away. The dress between us was a wet, sticky mess.

"That was so hot! You really came hard! I love you so much!" she murmured with her eyes closing.

I couldn't speak at the moment, but wondered about her words. We would have to work out just what our relationship was going to be after the next few days when we each had to return to our normal lives. I didn't give this much thought, I was ready to slip into dreamland just as Mandy was close to doing herself. She went to sleep in the dress that was wet and stained from our love making.

*****

It was Friday morning and we would be flying back to St. Maarten today. The activities of last night kept us awake late so we slept in this morning. Mandy decided that she wanted to keep the rest of her new dresses for later, so put on more appropriate traveling attire before we left for the airport. She had insisted that I fuck her in the shower so she could have a load of my essence inside her for the trip back. So far during our time here she had been insatiable and I don't know myself how I found the energy to keep up with her.

We made our way back to the airport, certain that we had all of Mandy's new dresses carefully hung to protect them. Even the stained dresses had been lovingly hung and I had to wonder just who might see those dresses other than the dry cleaner. I wondered what he would think of them in that state, but didn't give it more than a passing thought. Soon we were in the air heading west and looking forward to getting back to a warmer clime. During the flight Mandy reminded me that she had promised me a blow job coming back, but with my inability to perform on the trip over, caused by 3 blow jobs the same day, she insisted that she ride me before she would offer the blow job. She wanted to be sure the initiation into the mile high club last week was still good.

We landed after dark and by the time we had taken care of getting the plane settled and driven back to the house, it was quite late. It seemed even later since we had been in a different time zone the past couple of days. The late hour and fatigue on both our parts meant no fooling around tonight, just a nice, sensual kiss followed by Mandy's thanks for the trip before we drifted off.

*****

I had expected to pack up and get us back to the states on Saturday, but Mandy wanted to spend as much time here before returning home as possible. I couldn't say no to her so we used the day to rest from our trip. Just as we had the few days earlier, Mandy spent time naked in the warm sun as I sipped Scotch and reminisced about the trip. Neither of us wanted to think about what would be happening tomorrow, but we could not put it off. Our last night here was spent much the same as many of our previous nights, this time each naked and taking things slowly, making the most of our time. The night was intimate and romantic and neither of us got much sleep.

Sunday morning Brigit made us breakfast for the last time and afterward, Mandy wanted to get in her last day of nude sunbathing. I got together my things and made sure that all my own items as well as Mandy's were secured in the Range rover so we could make the trip to the airport for the last time. We each felt sad, but saying anything did not seem appropriate. I wasn't sure how things would progress after today and got the idea Mandy was having the same issues.

The flight to Mobile was quick and easy after the long Trans Atlantic flights we had endured several days earlier. After clearing customs and immigration, I found Gina and another woman waiting for us. Apparently Mandy had called before we left and let them know when to expect us.

"Gina, Margot! I'm glad you came. I have so much to tell you!" Mandy exclaimed excitedly as she rushed to give each a hug.

I stood behind as she greeted them and then moved forward as Gina took my hands and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"This is my sister Margot" she offered after letting go.

Mandy was still hugging Margot, but let go at Gina's words and I took the chance to offer my greeting.

"Hello, Margot. Very nice to meet you." I said.

"This is Charlie. He is so cool!" Mandy offered, still excited to be back with friends.

"How about if we get Mandy's stuff stowed and then we can have some dinner." I suggested.

My own gear was still on the plane, I would be heading back to New York this evening. I had Mandy's case and was carrying a garment bag with all of her new dresses.

"What do you have there, Charlie?" Gina asked.

Before I could answer, Mandy put in "They are new dresses. Charlie got them for me. I can't wait to show them to you."

Gina and her sister each looked at me as Mandy spoke, and I had to wonder if Mandy would show them the ones that had been stained by our love making. I wasn't sure Mandy would be that bold, but then she had become much different in the past few days than she had seemed the first time I met her.

We found Margot's car and soon were headed into town and away from the airport.

Where does anyone want to eat?" she asked as she drove.

"Steaks for me." Mandy replied. "Anybody else up for steak?"

No one offered any objection so we drove to a nice steakhouse the women frequented.

Inside, I found myself sitting between Gina and Mandy, Margot opposite me. We made small talk as each perused the menu before the waitress came and took orders.

Gina started "Margot, if you had not had to stay here, you might be the one jetting around with Charlie instead of Mandy."

Margot looked a bit uncomfortable as Gina giggled. Mandy wasn't quite sure what to make of the comment, so said nothing. Margot was an attractive woman but like Mandy, she paled in comparison to Gina. She was a bit shorter and did not have the statuesque figure of her sister, but was still very attractive. I didn't know her personality and doubted I might have tried to meet her if she had been with Gina that fateful day, but who knows. Gina let the subject die and we moved on to other things.

I really liked the island. I might want to go back sometime." Gina started on a new subject.

"I wish I could have come along, too." Her sister added.

Mandy responded "The Island is great. Nothing like a warm place in the middle of a cold winter."

I had been mostly listening, but offered "If either of you wants to go down, you are welcome to use the house. Just let me know and I will make sure Brigit takes good care of you. I don't have to be there, go any time."

Gina smiled broadly and her sister had a wide eyed look on her face. I guess she didn't expect an almost stranger to offer something like that.

We had a pleasant meal together, nice conversation and the food was good too. When we had finished, the time each of us had been dreading had arrived. Margot offered to take me back to the airport, but staying with Mandy any longer would only postpone the inevitable. I didn't want an emotional goodbye, but there wasn't any way around it.

Mandy kissed me hard, her body shaking as she fought off the tears.

"I'll call you every day." Was all she could say before her voice quivered and she choked up.