Charlie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today, however, she did not finish the blow job before moving to straddle my hips and slide my cock into her pussy and send it home as she settled her hips on my thighs. She started with a gentle rocking motion, but soon her pussy was thoroughly wet and she was sliding up and down on my cock. I watched the shaft appear and disappear with each rise of her body, small flakes of dried semen still visible in her pubic hair from last night. I reached up to grab her tits that were bouncing as she was getting more active with each stroke. She was riding me hard and it felt good.

"Come on, baby. Give it to me! Fill me up again, I want to feel your cream in my pussy all day!" she grunted between labored breaths.

I thought back to the shy, reserved woman I had first seen on the beach and wondered if this was the same person. I twiddled her nipples before letting go of her tits with my hands and then grabbed her hips and forced her hard onto my shaft with each of her movements. She liked the new sensation and she would get her wish of a filled pussy shortly with this action. I could tell her own climax wasn't far off either, the look in her eyes and the tightening of her inner muscles around my cock were unmistakable signs of impending orgasm. I was right and she lost her ability to keep sliding onto my cock but it wasn't necessary at this point, the jets of hot semen shooting into her womb were even now sending her orgasm to a higher level. She slumped down onto my chest, then tried to kiss me and breathe through her nose. She didn't have much luck, she needed to suck in as much air as she could and we lost the kiss for several minutes until she was able to regain her breath.

She kissed hard and long as we resumed where she had broken off, her tongue dancing with my own. I ran my hands all over her body feeling the warm, damp flesh and pulled her close. When we finally broke the kiss, Mandy jumped up and pulled me out of the bed, saying "We have to get going. I want to do as much as we can today."

Not sure what she had in mind, I let her pull me into the bathroom then the shower. We hugged in the warm water and thoroughly washed each other. Despite her pronouncement that she wanted to get going, Mandy challenged me to take her from behind in the shower as she bent over, leaning against the wall. I don't know where I found the energy or the ability to stiffen my cock sufficiently, but I did and Mandy left the shower with her pussy once again filled with my hot semen.

*****

We dressed to go out, the clothes I had asked Rene to obtain for Mandy were hanging in the closet. There was a long sleeve blouse and pants, even shoes. I assume Claudine had something to do with the sizing, all fit perfectly. We once again found hot coffee on the counter, accompanied with yogurt, granola and the croissants that were a staple of French breakfasts.

"What do you want to do first? You seem to have a plan." I asked Mandy as we ate.

"I want to try on dresses! I know you might be bored, but they just make me feel so sexy. You won't be too bored, will you? I promise I will make it up to you later." She answered, smiling seductively with a twinkle in her eyes.

This new Mandy was exciting and I wondered what would come next. I smiled and offered that I would be happy to escort her to the dress shop and watch as she tried on dresses. Mandy grinned, remembering the first time she had changed in front of me. She was no longer the nervous, embarrassed young girl she had been last week. We finished the breakfast and Mandy got the jacket that was more appropriate for late January here in southern France. I was in sport coat and long sleeve shirt so hopefully would be warm enough, although I didn't expect to spend much time outside. We jumped into the Ferrari and after turning on the GPS, headed for the first stop on the shopping adventure.

*****

The trip to Claudine's dress shop was quick and the GPS was not really necessary since I remembered the route. We parked and went into the shop where Claudine greeted us warmly. She remembered us from last week and asked how the dinner had gone. Mandy said it was wonderful and thanked her for her assistance in picking out a perfect dress.

"I want to find a few more dresses. They make me feel so sexy. Can you suggest a few for me?" Mandy started.

"It will be my pleasure to help you." Claudine answered.

I moved away from the racks of dresses, I assume I would only be in the way. I knew what I liked when I saw it, but any ability to offer suggestions was beyond my knowledge of women's fashion. We had come in shortly after noon since our morning had been somewhat busy and the time difference kept us asleep later than we might normally wake. We were the only 2 in the shop so Claudine gave her full attention to Mandy, looking at this and that as they went from rack to rack.

The women had been discussing things for about 20 minutes when another young woman came into the shop. She had black hair and was of Mediterranean heritage, her olive skin and dark eyes making that obvious. She walked up to Claudine in mid conversation and handed her the jacket she had been wearing. She said a few things I could not hear before heading for the rear of the store where I was awaiting Mandy. Claudine and Mandy each looked at her back with what I thought was annoyance at her rude action. Claudine did take her jacket and hung it on a hanger on one of the racks near the front door. She went back to Mandy, but also looked at some of the other racks, trying to assist both women simultaneously.

I watched her walk back toward me, wondering what she was planning to do. She noticed me watching and spoke "Bonjour."

Her Italian accented French let me know where she had come from and I replied in kind. "Bonjour."

She could hear in that one word that I was not native French and she asked "American?"

I nodded and she smiled. I was surprised at her next comment.

"I like your car."

This was not unusual, many people liked the Ferrari. However, she pointed to the window and I could see another bright red Ferrari parked next to mine. Since we were the only patrons in the store, I guessed it was hers. Well, maybe not exactly hers. I had a thought -- daughter or mistress? As this thought went through my mind, I realized that some might think the same of Mandy. I was 17 years older than she and could have been her father if I had started early.

As I pondered, the woman, not more than 21 I guessed, asked in her accented English "help me here."

I looked up and saw her motion me to the back where she had moved. I looked to Mandy and Claudine, but both were still perusing the racks so I walked to the Italian woman and asked what I could do.

She turned and asked me to unzip the zipper on the back of her dress. I was a bit surprised, but ever the gentleman, I did as she asked and slid it down to the bottom of her back. I was going to head back toward the front of the store when she shrugged her shoulders and the dress slid to the floor. She was not wearing a bra and stood there in her black thong panties. She stepped out of the dress and kicked it toward the far wall. She looked at me as I took in her near naked body, the breasts large with dark, almost black nipples and areola. I'm not sure what she was doing, but she had a slight smile on her lips as I checked her out.

About then Claudine and Mandy came back, each carrying a pair of dresses. Claudine did not seem to find the Italian woman's nudity out of the ordinary, but Mandy was surprised to see her standing there like that, especially with me watching her. Claudine handed her one of the dresses she was carrying, but the woman just turned and without speaking almost demanded Claudine help her put it on. Mandy hung the 2 she was carrying on a peg on the wall and then took off her blouse, pants and finally the panties. She wasn't going to chance the panty line episode of last week. The Italian woman looked at Mandy's naked body with a quick glance, almost appreciation in her eyes. Since Claudine was occupied, I took one of the dresses from its hanger and helped Mandy to put it over her head and pulled it down. Mandy took over, sliding it here and tucking it there until it was fitted right. The dress was light green silk similar to the rose colored dress she had found last week. This one did not show quite as much cleavage, but fit perfectly and emphasized her flat stomach and narrow waist.

I liked the look and Mandy was smiling broadly as she looked at herself in the mirror. Claudine was still helping the other woman, although she seemed to be acting more like a servant than an owner of the shop. The Italian woman had an attitude that everyone else was at her beck and call. My earlier thought of daughter or mistress returned and I could see how such an attitude could come from either scenario.

The Italian woman did not like the dress she had tried and before Claudine could help her out of it, she shrugged it off and kicked it too toward the one she had come in wearing, still lying on the floor. She held out her arms, demanding to have the other slid over them. Claudine must have the patience of a saint, she didn't complain but rather slid the dress up and over the outstretched arms to slide down onto the woman's body. I helped Mandy get her dress off and she hung it carefully on the hanger and was ready to try the next. This one was white, short and the neckline low. With the dark tan she had developed over the past week of lying out in the sun naked, the contrast between her skin and the virginal white dress was amazing. Mandy was showing a lot of cleavage and with a quick look at the other woman, she pulled the neckline even lower so now I could just see the top edge of her light brown areola peeking out from beneath the fabric. And my pants were starting to fit a lot tighter in the crotch. Mandy glanced down at about this time and smiled at me with a knowing expression. Without panties underneath, both dresses fit perfectly and had nothing to distract from the look.

The Italian woman decided she did not like the second choice either and it soon joined the others on the floor. Claudine went to find something that might be more to her liking. As the woman stood impatiently waiting for Claudine's return, Mandy got a wicked smile on her lips and said loudly enough for her to hear "I want you to fuck me in this dress tonight!."

Claudine came back saying she couldn't find anything that might suit the woman so she pointed to the pile of dresses and Claudine retrieved the one she had come in with, helping her put it back on. I got the feeling that she was upset because of the way Mandy looked in the ones she had tried and perhaps she was intimidated by Mandy's presence. In any case, once she had left the shop, Claudine shouted 'Good riddance! " or something equally appropriate to the woman's attitude. Mandy and I each laughed and Claudine started to smile as well. I imagine there were many around here who felt themselves privileged enough to treat others as servants. Mandy said she liked the ones she had tried and wanted to find more.

Her next choice was the traditional 'little black dress', the one many women like to wear to cocktail parties. I had been to a lot of cocktail parties in my time and this one looked a heck of a lot better than any I had seen before. It too had a plunging neckline and was short enough to show a lot of leg. Mandy was obviously happy with the dresses she had found and each new one brought a bigger smile to her face. She was glowing and was more than happy to turn and twirl to give me a show. I wasn't sure where she planned to wear all these dresses, but was glad to offer my time and opinion to her unasked questions about how good she looked. We spent the better part of 3 hours in the shop and in the end Mandy found 6 new dresses. Claudine accessorized them and promised to have them delivered to the villa before we left to return to St. Maarten. Mandy decided she would wear the white dress for the rest of the day, she said she wanted to have dinner at the same café where we had eaten last week. I know she wanted to show off, but was not bothered by her enthusiasm.

*****

When we left the dress shop, Mandy decided that wearing her jacket would ruin the look of the dress, so decided to put it behind the seat and let the car's heater keep her warm. The short walk to the car in the cool air had hardened her nipples, now barely covered by the thin fabric of the dress. I noticed and pointed this out to her.

She glanced down and stated "Now you have something nice to look at."

"I had something nice to look at before they stiffened up. You are a beautiful woman and I don't need to see hard nipples to know that."

Mandy blushed and moved closer to me as we neared the car.

"I want to drive!" she exclaimed suddenly.

"Can you drive a stick?" I asked.

"My Toyota back home is stick. I don't think this will be much different." She replied.

"This car is quite a bit different from your usual Toyota. Get into the driver's side, I'll offer some suggestions and we can see what happens."

Mandy was bouncing with excitement as she slid behind the wheel. Her already short skirt rode up even more and added to the arousal I was starting to feel as I kept my eyes on her hard nipples.

"Get the seat set so you are comfortable. The transmission is a 6 speed instead of the 4 speed you are used to in your car. You will want to keep the revs in the engine's power band, don't let the engine slow too much between shifts. It might be a little strange at first, but you will get used to it quickly. The steering is a lot more positive so you will have to be careful. Push in the clutch and try moving the shifter into all the gears and then we can get going."

Mandy took a minute to get the seat and mirrors adjusted. She moved the shifter around and announced she was ready to go.

"Start it up and let's see what happens." I offered.

The engine fired and Mandy revved it a couple of times before letting out the clutch to get moving. The car jerked a bit as she tried to synchronize gas and clutch, but we were moving soon and she pointed the car down the road as the speed picked up.

Mandy was nervous but excited. She started driving it like her Toyota at home, but even she could tell that the car didn't seem to like being treated that way.

"Watch the tachometer. You want to make sure the engine speed does not drop much when you shift. "Don't let off the gas so early before going into the next gear." I suggested.

The shifting got better and Mandy was more comfortable behind the wheel. The roads we traveled were narrow and winding, but with a bit of practice, Mandy was taking them like a pro, the car's handling helping out in that respect.

"Where are we headed?" I asked.

"I don't know. I just want to drive. This is so much fun. I wish I had one of these cars at home!"

"I bet you would attract a lot of attention in one of these at home, probably a lot from the police." I laughed.

"Maybe you are right, but it would still be fun."

Mandy drove for several hours more, no real direction, just choosing this road or that as we traveled on. She was having fun and her skirt had ridden up from using the clutch. I looked down periodically, knowing there was no underwear under that skirt. Mandy had gotten a lot better with handling the car, doing a fine job of shifting up and down on the winding roads. Soon, however, she took a turn and we ended up on a wider road with less curves. The speed of the engine picked up and we were going really fast, the trees on the side flying by. Just before the road curved, Mandy slowed down and said "138 miles an hour!"

I didn't want to burst her bubble, but told her "the speedometer is in kilometers. 138 is about 85 miles an hour."

She frowned a little, but the next straight stretch came up soon and the engine speed once again picked up. This time she announced "181! How much is that in miles?"

A quick conversion and "112. The car will go really fast, but you have to be careful, even here in rural France they don't let you go as fast as you can."

"I know. It's just so much fun. I never realized just how boring my old car is." She said with a smile.

We drove for a bit longer before I suggested that we head to the café for dinner. The sun had set and I wasn't familiar enough with the area to know exactly where we were. The car's GPS would take care of that, but we could be miles away for all I knew. I brought it up on the dash and Mandy followed the directions to bring us to the café. The drive took almost an hour so I guess we had done quite a bit of driving. Mandy pulled into the lot and turned the car off, a big smile on her face.

I was going to get out and help Mandy but she said to wait a minute so she could comb her hair and get some lipstick on. After finishing with those tasks, she pulled her skirt down and checked herself to be sure the look was what she wanted. She pulled the neckline of the dress further down until there was no question her light brown areola were peeking out from under the fabric. She looked at me as I watched her do this and said "It makes me feel so sexy."

She didn't want to wear her coat and take away from the look, so decided to brave the cool temperature and make the short walk into the café without it. Several seconds after we emerged from the warm car, her nipples were standing hard and proud, just out of sight beneath the white silk.

Inside the café, the room was warm, but it would be several minutes before her nipples returned to normal. The owner led us to our table and as we walked behind him, I noticed the Italian woman from this morning. She was sitting at another table with an older man, silver in his hair, gold chains around his neck and gold rings on his hands. She looked at Mandy and after a brief appraisal, looked pointedly away. Her companion, however, made no effort to disguise the fact he was checking her out in great detail. We walked past and found the table the owner had led us to.

Seated, Mandy said softly "did you see the look that little bitch gave me. I bet she pouts all night the way that guy looked at me."

"I don't think so." I responded.

"No? What do you think?" she asked.

"She will be ready to leave as soon as possible so she can get him home and fuck his brains out. She wants to prove she is better than you, not to him, but more to herself. He won't have a clue why, but she will give him the best lay he has ever had because she is jealous of you."

Mandy giggled "You really think so? Does that mean if some hottie comes by and you check her out, I will have to prove to you that I am better in bed than she is?"

"You don't need any more incentive to show me that. I can barely keep up with you now, I don't know how I would be able if you were that jealous of other women." I replied.

Mandy smiled broadly. "I am having such a good time, I just can't help myself. Ever since I met you my life has changed and for the better. I don't want this to stop. Promise me you'll stay with me forever."

Her request was a bit premature, at least to my way of thinking. We had known each other for barely more than a week, and hadn't discussed anything between us further out than the end of the week when Mandy and I would have to go home

"I will do all I can to make you happy, always." I answered, although my thoughts were less certain than my voice sounded.

Mandy smiled broadly and said softly "Remember what I said about fucking me in this dress!"

We had a memorable meal just as we had done last week. The meal was slow and comfortable, the service good but not intrusive on our talk. The wine went down easily and it was nearly midnight before we were heading out to the car again. Mandy still had the keys and did not seem inclined to give up her job as driver. I saw that her nipples had again hardened in the cold night air before the car's interior light went out. I knew they would also be that way from the walk into the villa when we got there after the ride we were beginning. I was thinking Mandy's vanity about not wearing a coat had some nice fringe benefits. Of course, I didn't have to let the cool air harden her nipples for me, I could do the same with hands or tongue.