Cheaters in the Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,794 Followers

An older woman stepped into the room. She looked as if she was in her early fifties. She had a tray with some food on it. She put the tray down on the bed beside Maggie.

"I want to go home," said Maggie.

"This is your home now," said the woman.

Maggie realized that it was light outside. She'd been here all night. Jeff would be very concerned and very angry at her.

"I've been here all night!" said Maggie. "My husband will have the police looking for me."

"You've been here for five days," said the woman. "They kept you drugged and fucked you for the whole time."

Maggie looked at the woman as she spoke. There was no sign of a lie or an untruth on the woman's face. "Think back," said the woman. "Some of it will come back to you."

As Maggie tried to remember what had happened, her stomach was wracked with spasms. She felt like she wanted to vomit but there was very little in her stomach to release. She also felt feverish and dizzy. But she did begin to remember a few details. She remembered signing some paper or papers in exchange for more of the pills. She remembered being fucked more than once and even by more than one man.

"Why are you doing this to me?" asked Maggie.

"I'm not doing anything to you," said the woman. "Once upon a time I was a victim just like you are. Now this is the only life I have. You'd better eat fast, Craig wants to see you. He'll explain it all to you then." The woman turned and left the room. Maggie looked around and another spasm hit her. She looked at the plate again and started eating.

After she finished eating, Maggie got off the bed. She was still dizzy but the food had helped a bit. Though she was no longer hungry, her stomach was still churning and tying itself in knots. She began to think that maybe she had the flu or some other kind of bug.

She looked around the room for her clothes, but didn't find them. She tried to open the door to the room and found that it wasn't locked. She looked outside to make sure that no one would see her naked body and saw the woman who'd brought her the food.

"Where are my clothes?" Maggie asked the woman.

The woman shrugged her shoulders. "Craig's office is this way," said the woman.

Maggie followed her, passing several other rooms with closed doors. As she passed a large living room area, she saw several men. Some of their faces were familiar to her and she realized that some of the men had fucked her. Or at least she'd remembered having sex with them.

The woman paused in front of another door and gestured that Maggie should go in.

Whatever Maggie had been expecting, she didn't find it. What she did find was an office that wouldn't have looked out of place in any business. The walls were paneled with an expensive looking wood. The carpet was thick and rich looking. A man sat behind a desk typing something on a computer with a very large monitor. He looked up and smiled as Maggie entered the room.

He apparently took very little notice of her nakedness. Maggie didn't know whether to appreciate his maturity or be insulted by the fact that her nakedness neither aroused him nor disgusted him.

The man himself was not what she was expecting. She'd seriously thought that Craig would be that rough, good looking man who'd first taken her in the restaurant, but he wasn't.

"Good Morning," he said cheerfully, looking up from his computer.

"I want my clothes and I want to go home," Maggie screamed. He looked at her as if she was being rude and began again.

"Have you had breakfast yet?" he asked as if she hadn't just screamed at him.

"When my husband finds out what you've done to me he'll have the police here so fast you'll wish you were dead," she spat.

"Uhm..." he looked at a file on his desk. "Oh yes, here it is. Margaret isn't it? Margaret, with all due respect, I'd suggest that you calm the fuck down so we can talk. First you have no home to go to. Second you have no husband. Wait a minute," he said. He looked at the file again and then looked back at her.

"It seems I've misspoken. You currently still have a husband by the barest shred of legality. The legal waiting period for your divorce won't be for another 55 days. That is, of course, less than two months."

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"You signed the divorce papers yourself, Margaret. We didn't force you to do anything. We simply offered you more of the drugs you've been taking and you signed your name. Your husband..." he looked down at the file again ..."Here it is. Your husband, Jeffery, was devastated. He didn't believe any of what my people told him. He had to see the pictures. Even then it wasn't enough. We begged him not to look at the videos, for his own sake and really for yours too. With most men, after they've seen that kind of thing, it kind of ruins them for life."

"What fucking videos?" screamed Maggie.

"Why, YOUR fucking videos," said Craig calmly. Throughout the entire exchange Maggie had gotten angrier and angrier. Craig had maintained an icy calm, as if she was just a bug under his microscope.

"We have several videos of you...fucking as it were," he said. "Anyway, your husband wouldn't listen. We were forced to show him the videos and give him an explanation of your behavior."

"What behavior?" asked Maggie. She realized that her screaming and yelling weren't doing her any good. So she calmed down and started to behave rationally.

"Well, your husband, who obviously loved you a lot, took you to a very expensive restaurant. It wasn't your birthday or your anniversary. He probably just wanted to show you how much he loved you. It's kind of sweet actually," said Craig smiling. "Take a look at this." He pointed to his monitor and turned it so Maggie could see the screen.

It was obviously a feed from the restaurant's security cameras. She saw herself staring off in the distance as Jeff spoke to her.

"You looked like you weren't thrilled at being there," said Craig. "You really looked bored. It's weird because your husband on the other hand looks really happy. Every time his eyes fall on you he smiles. Watch this," Craig pointed to something occurring on the screen.

"This is my favorite part. See that waitress? She's probably about 21 or 22 years old and built like a shick brithouse, if you know what I mean. She passes right in front of Jeff, and smiles at him. Look at him. He doesn't even notice her, or that she was smiling at him. All he sees is you," said Craig. "Funny isn't it."

Maggie looked at the screen and saw exactly what Craig had been talking about. She felt the first stab of guilt.

"Now, see. Ivan comes into the restaurant. Ivan is one of my fishermen. He's Russian by the way. I had to pay a lot of money to get rid of that nasty fucking accent he had. Excuse my language, but I hate to have to pay for anything more than once. It really cuts into my profit margin," Craig made a funny face as if using profanity tasted foul on his tongue. "Anyway, look at yourself now. You've seen Ivan and you can't take your eyes off of him. Poor old Jeffery is there talking to you, and you're ignoring him to stare at Ivan. Then you suddenly excuse yourself and leave the table. I wonder where you're going. Where did you go, Margaret?"

Maggie looked down at her feet, as the tears started to roll down her cheeks. She suddenly realized what she'd done to Jeff and it wasn't very nice at all.

The next scene on the video showed her in the men's room with her legs wrapped around Ivan's waist and her arms pulling him into her. It cuts away to a scene that shows Ivan fucking her ass.

"When Jeff saw this, it broke his heart," smirked Craig. "But it wasn't our fault we begged him not to watch the video. He still refused the divorce, though. It took the other video, the one of your gang bang to convince him to let you go. It's funny isn't it. Even a man who loved you as much as Jeff did can't handle seeing the woman he loves having sex with four or five other guys and begging for more."

"But, I didn't..." began Maggie.

Craig pushed a button on his computer and the scene changed to the living room area that Maggie had passed on her way into this office. The scene on the computer showed Maggie flat on her back on top of Ivan who had his dick in her ass, while a large black man fucked her pussy. Maggie had yet another man's dick in her hand and she was screaming at the top of her lungs. As she watched, disgusted with herself, the version of herself on the screen turned and started sucking the dick in her hand.

"After he saw this, poor Jeffery just lost it. He agreed to the divorce. His attorney did work out a great settlement for him. You turned down everything. He got the house, the cars, full custody of your daughter, he got it all. You just wanted your freedom from your boring existence as his wife. You wanted to be free to explore your sexuality without being tied down by boring people and a mundane life. At least that's what the email you sent him said," said Craig.

"I really hate to see a grown man cry. Poor old Jeff couldn't help himself. His tears made spots all over the divorce papers. My heart went out to him," Craig added.

Maggie herself started crying then. "Why? " She asked. "Why would you do this to me?"

"What did I ever do to you?" she asked.

"Nothing," said Craig. "Until they brought you into my house, I'd never seen you before in my life." He got up and walked around the desk and sat down next to her on the couch. Craig was a small man. He couldn't have been taller than 5' 7" and probably weighed less than 170 pounds. He wore thick glasses and had a receding hairline. His nose was bulbous, his lips were too thick and his eyes were small and beady behind the glasses. He looked more like an accountant than whatever he was. His clothes were expensive but ill fitting. He had bad posture and slouched, both as he walked and as he sat next to her.

"I'm a business man plain and simple," said Craig. "There's nothing personal in what we do. It's all about profit. I put out a product to a certain clientele just like every other business man. I have product procurement specialists just like every other business man. That's where Ivan comes in. He goes out fishing for new product. We never know what we're going to catch, just like any other fisherman. The fish we catch has to bite the hook. They can always turn our bait down. No one forced you to leave your husband at the table and go off to fuck a stranger in a public restroom Margaret."

Maggie started crying again. "But, I was just bored," she said. "I love Jeff with all of my heart and soul. I want him back."

"Hm...I'm not sure Jeff would believe that," said Craig. "After all he's seen you with his own eyes."

Maggie started crying louder.

"But, perhaps with our help. We might be able to explain to Jeff about the fact that you were drugged into your performance in the gangbang. We might be able to somehow convince him that most of this wasn't your fault. It would probably take him a while to be able to get over what he saw, but if he really loves you, he might take you back."

"Yes, that's what I need," said Maggie. "That's what we have to do."

"Why?" asked Craig.

"Because that's what I want to do," snapped Maggie.

"Excuse my language," said Craig. "But we don't give a fuck about what you want. Our only goal is to make a profit. I need to at least recoup my investment. And then just to make it worth my while, I'd need to make a minimum of ten percent profit. Add to that the costs I'd incur getting you back to Jeffery and we're talking about a fairly tidy sum."

"I'll pay it. Jeff will pay it," said Maggie, smiling.

"No he won't," said Craig. "The last we heard Jeff had filed a restraining order against you coming anywhere near him or your daughter."

"I pay Ivan 1000 dollars a night, plus another five thousand for every woman he brings me. I have to pay the security man at the restaurant 500 dollars plus another 1000 for every video of his that we use. There's the cost of the drugs plus the cost of paying the men who helped to break you in. I also have to figure in your upkeep over the next seven or eight weeks. Then there's the cost of getting you back with Jeffery. At a conservative estimate, I'd say this will cost me about 40 grand. Tack on five thousand for my profit and you owe me 45 thousand dollars."

"But, how will I ever make that kind of money?" asked Maggie.

Craig whipped out a calculator. "$45,000 Divided by 55 days equals $818.18 cents per day," he said. "That's doable but you'll have to really work for it."

"Doing what?" asked Maggie.

"I don't care what you do," said Craig. "Just bring me the money. Now if you'd like to be reasonable, I could help you out. But you are totally free to leave at any time you'd like to. But I guarantee you, that if you try going back to your husband without our help; at the very least you won't get him back. At the worst you could be arrested and thrown into jail."

"What do you want me to do?" asked Maggie.

"Nothing that you haven't been doing for the past five days," said Craig. "Only I want you to do it while you're aware that it's going on. Most of my real clients, the paying ones, aren't going to pay to fuck some drugged whore. Again, I'm sorry for my language."

"But I'm not a whore," said Maggie. Craig just looked at her sheepishly. He spoke into the intercom on his desk. After a few minutes a tall slender girl walked into the office. She had long blonde hair and large breasts. She smiled and shook her head and her mane of hair flicked out and settled back on her shoulders. The bottom of each of her butt cheeks showed under the shorts she wore.

"Hi Craig," said the girl enthusiastically.

"Hi Simone," said Craig. "Thanks." Simone walked out of the room and back to whatever she was doing.

"Now she looked like a whore," said Maggie. "I don't look like that."

"Nope, you don't," said Craig. "You're a lot older. You have wrinkles beginning to form on your face. Your tits sag. You're kind of boney and your ass is flat. Your tummy is starting to become a bit rounded. But your legs are decent despite the veins that are starting to show. I've seen a lot better, but I've also seen worse."

"Thanks a lot," said Maggie. "I haven't had any complaints." She started trying to cover herself.

"But that's because the only one who's seen you naked is Jeff," said Craig. "And that's the problem. Jeff loved you. So he never saw the real you. He never saw the cellulite beneath your ass cheeks or the fact that your hair is becoming thinner and brittle. But in a way it's a good thing. I have a few customers who are really tired of the blonde bimbo stereotype. They think it's a lot nastier to fuck some woman who looks like a school teacher or a librarian or the average woman at the supermarket."

"Come on," said Craig. "It's one thing to fuck some blonde porn star wannabe. We've all seen it so many times that there's simply nothing shocking about it. In a way it's kind of boring. I'm sure there's a factory in California or Florida that turns out hundreds of girls that look just like that every day. Las Vegas and the porn industry go through thousands of them every year. They're all named Casey or Stacey or Lacey and it's gotten to the point where no one can even remember them. They all look alike, act alike, sound alike and even fuck alike. So some guys get really turned on by thinking they're fucking some guy's mom or some other guy's wife. And that's where you come in."

Maggie looked at him like he was crazy.

"I don't care how you get me the money. I just want my $818.18 per day. If you fuck two high rollers who are willing to pay you $400 apiece or if you do 16 blowjobs at $50 apiece it doesn't make me a fucking bit of difference. Of course, there are parties that we have at the house where you could make a couple of thousand dollars in a night easily. It's all up to you. I have clothes upstairs in one of the rooms, Margaret. My guys will be opening the doors to let some of our clients in and taking some of the girls out to hotels and restaurants to try their luck in a few moments. If you don't want to do this, you're free to leave. But if you want to try to get your husband back, it's simple math. Every day you wait to get started means that you have to make more money per day if you want our help," explained Craig.

"Of course you could also really throw yourself into this and make the money in less time and give yourself a better chance of getting Jeffery back."

That thought hadn't occurred to Maggie. Maybe she'd be able to make the money sooner and not have to do this for as long.

"Of course, if you tell anyone about this, I'll make sure that we put your videos on the internet and your real name along with them. Your life would be ruined Margaret," said Craig. "You should look at this as just an interesting thing in your life that you had to go through to secure your future with the man you love. You'd begun to take him for granted. You were bored and you wanted more adventure in your life. This way you get all of that. And if you work hard enough you'll get Jeff back. But in the future, any time you think about this it'll really make you appreciate what you have."

Maggie walked slowly out of the room. The woman that had brought her the food was still out there. "Are you going out or staying in?" she asked.

"I think I'll stay in," said Maggie. She wanted to try to make sure that no one saw her.

"Be careful," said the woman. "You probably shouldn't stay in more than once or twice a month. If the customers get used to seeing you, then you aren't as special and you won't make as much money. You should also look at staying in as a way to make extra money if you're behind schedule. Your bread and butter, especially for a woman your age isn't parties, it's going to be hotels and restaurants. There are a lot of lonely guys out there who are away from home who don't want to fuck some teenager with an inflatable chest and a pneumatic pussy." Maggie just nodded.

That first night Maggie stayed in. Men started arriving at the house at about 8 pm. Maggie fucked 6 men one at a time and made about 2000 dollars. Part of it was that she was a first timer. Another large part of it was that like both Craig and Annie, the woman who took care of the girls needs told her, there was just something especially nasty about fucking a woman that looked like she was someone else's wife.

The next night Maggie tried a hotel. She was constantly afraid of running into someone she knew, so she kept looking over her shoulder. She screwed two guys and gave 8 blowjobs and barely made her $800. Technically she was $18.18 off for the night but with the money she'd made at the party the previous night, she was ahead by a lot. Throughout that first week Maggie did things that she'd never dreamed of doing. In her mind she never saw herself as a whore. She was just a woman in a desperate situation. She'd do anything she had to do to get her husband back.

By the end of her second full week on the job, Maggie was a seasoned professional. She knew so much more about sex than she had before that it was laughable. On the other hand, she'd been slapped and beaten a few times too. The funniest thing about it was that even with all of the sex she was having, there was something missing. She cried every morning before she went to bed thinking about it.

The thing Maggie missed the most was having Jeff wrap his arms around her and tell her that he loved her. She also missed the emotional bond that they shared, not only while having sex but while doing everything. She missed feeling special and being put on a pedestal by a man who loved her. She hated just being fucked and abused by men who thought they could do anything they wanted to her because they'd paid for her.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,794 Followers