Cheaters in the Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,835 Followers

Maggie started working even harder so she could get back to Jeff sooner. Maggie also started working bars that had an agreement with Craig. She had to be careful sometimes because she often ran afoul of mean street hookers or their pimps, who considered some of the bars and hotels to be their territory.

At the end of the first month, Maggie missed Jeff so badly that she cried all the time that she wasn't working. She found herself thinking about him constantly and wondered what he was doing. She'd taken to imagining that every man she fucked was Jeff, so she gave them all even more, because she really wanted to please him. It worked because a lot of men paid extra for that girlfriend experience type of loving.

At the six week period, when Maggie could see the end in sight her luck started to change. Maggie did a party at the house and only managed to fuck two guys. They also didn't pay as much as she was used to getting. She only made $400 that night. She was still ahead but she couldn't handle many nights like that. Maggie had no idea that Craig had arranged her slow night. She was becoming one of his biggest money makers and he didn't want to lose her.

Maggie's luck also took a down turn from another direction. As she was leaving a hotel two, big guys grabbed her and threw her in the back of a car. They took her purse and all of her money and beat her badly. Then they threw her out of the car with a message for Craig. "Stop selling drugs at his parties, or else. His house was in their territory, so if he wanted to sell drugs, they should get a cut."

Maggie wasn't Rebecca from Sunnybrook Farm. When she got back to the house and Craig asked her why she didn't have any money. She told him that she'd bagged a thousand dollars that night. It wasn't true but she often made far more than that.

Craig asked her where the money was and she told him about her attack. He wanted to know what the message was. But she only agreed to tell him after he promised to credit her balance with the thousand dollars she claimed the men had taken from her.

After Maggie gave Craig the message and a description of the men, he thanked her and actually subtracted 1200 dollars from her balance instead of a thousand. He also told her to take the rest of the night off.

After that, Craig increased the security in the house.

As Maggie looked at herself in the mirror, she almost didn't recognize herself. She was far thinner than she'd been before this all started. She looked like a bag of bones. Perhaps that was why her money seemed to be lessening. Hopefully she wouldn't be doing this for much longer. She'd also been trying to eat better, but since all she did was eat sleep and fuck, it was hard to keep the calories in her body.

A week later, God or fate stepped in to save Maggie's life. Maggie was in a hotel with a couple of Craig's other girls. They were headed up to a room where a party was going on. They were all arrested before they ever got to the room.

As soon as they got to the station, Inez, a pretty Hispanic girl, called the house and told them where they were. "Craig will have someone down here to pick us up before you know it," she said.

They sat in a cell huddled together away from all of the other women. Some of those women were really scary looking. They sat there for over four hours. Maggie was booked, fingerprinted and photographed and now found herself with a criminal record for solicitation. She also had a court date. By the time Craig had sent someone down to bail them out, all three women were crying and angry.

Their anger abated when they realized how lucky they were. Three men had robbed the party they'd been going to and had killed several of the men there and all of the girls that worked for Craig. There had been other hookers at the party but they hadn't been touched. Only Craig's girls had been killed. If Maggie and the other two women hadn't been arrested, they'd be dead.

Maggie was still about four days ahead of schedule, so with her nerves shaken up she decided to take a couple of days off. Craig told her and the rest of his remaining women that from then on they could only do parties at the house or work in the bars that he had an agreement with. He didn't want anyone else hurt. If they made less money they'd just have to work harder in the places that were left to them.

That was how Maggie found herself in Champs. Champs, was a sports bar on the east side of town. They had an agreement with Craig that allowed them to discretely work the crowd in exchange for twenty percent. Craig split the twenty percent with the girls so she would really only lose ten percent of what she made.

She walked up to the bar to clue the bartender in on what she was and nearly had a heart attack.

The pretty blond bartender who'd come into the bar smiling to take over the shift from the man who worked days, was Darleen Humphries.

Maggie couldn't believe she was running into Darleen after all of these years. She had even more trouble believing that Darleen, the darling of her college, was a fucking bartender. Well stranger things had happened, after all, Maggie was a whore.

As Darleen approached Maggie, Maggie saw the beautiful woman's face fall. She took one look at Maggie and turned around and walked away in the opposite direction.

Maggie saw her talking to herself as if she was trying to work up the courage to come over to her. "What a dizzy bitch," thought Maggie. "She's got her head stuck do far up her ass that she thinks being a bartender is beneath her. Wait until she finds out what I'm doing."

Darleen came back after about 10 minutes. "Shit, if I was one of your fucking customers, I'd have died of thirst," snapped Maggie.

"Look, I know why you're here," said Darleen. "Give me a minute to take care of those guys at the end of the bar and we'll talk."

A few minutes went by as Maggie watched Darlene with her customers. She was glad that she didn't have to compete with Darleen because she wouldn't make a dime. Darleen could still charm any man who saw her.

Darleen was still also so God damned pretty it was just amazing. Maggie knew that they were the same age, but Darleen looked like she was at least ten years younger.

"Okay," said Darleen returning. "Let's hear what you have to say. But you should know something first. I know that we've been together for only a month, but I'm not going to let you have him back. I intend to fight you for him with everything I have. You already stole him from me once when we were in college. Then for some reason, you waited almost twenty years to break his heart and walk out on him. As far as I'm concerned you threw him away so he's fair game. I've got him and I want him."

"What the fuck are you talking about, you silly bitch?" asked Maggie.

"Aren't you here to tell me that you want to get back with Jeff?" asked Darleen.

"Jeff," hissed Maggie, beginning to understand. "My husband, Jeff?"

"Your ex-husband Jeff," corrected Darleen. "The divorce will be final in less than three weeks."

Maggie just stared at Darleen's beautiful face as a host of emotions went across hers.

"We met at the kids' school," began Darleen. "It was one of those PTA things. All of the single parents tend to end up on the worst committees. After college my life went to hell Maggie. Most of the guys I dated turned out to be abusive losers. I was the queen of the popularity patrol all through school, but I was never a member of the brain trust. I graduated with a worthless degree and an even more worthless boyfriend. When he didn't make the pros, he sank into drinking and depression. I tried to get whatever jobs I could while he just lay there on his back drinking and watching TV. It was like he blamed me for not making it as a football player."

Darleen just stared at Maggie. "I was always jealous of you Maggie," she said. "You and Jeff had something special. You didn't have to go through all of the bullshit and do all of the things that were expected of the cheerleaders and the popular kids. You didn't have to have a certain type of boyfriend or wear a certain type of clothes. You didn't have to put up with all of the bullshit or go to certain parties when you really just wanted to stay home."

"And you really hit the jackpot with Jeff. He loved you for who you were, not because you fit his image. Even back then he was a smart, funny, responsible and caring guy. He could have been really popular if he'd been a bit more aggressive. By the time all of the girls really noticed him; you'd already snatched him up and had him tied to you. So when I met him again and found out that you guys were divorcing, I didn't waste any time. Over time he opened up to me. And I started to help both him and your daughter get over the way you just left them. I also know what you did, Maggie," she said.

She looked at Maggie and shook her head. "Someday you're going to realize that the parties and the drugs and all of the sex just aren't enough to fill your life. You'll regret walking out on him and want your life back. But it'll be too late because someone who appreciates him already has him and I'll do anything I have to do to keep him. Do you even know how special a guy he is? Let's compare him to Tim Lindell, our all-star college quarterback."

Maggie couldn't do anything other than listen. She was still reeling from finding out that Darleen had been jealous of her.

"When Tim found out he just wasn't good enough for the pros, he just started drinking. I had to support both of us by doing whatever I could. Do you know how many men there were who thought they could just grab me or fondle me or do whatever they wanted to me because I was working in a bar or as a model? I never once took my clothes off though or cheated on him. When I'd tell him that some guy had grabbed my tit and show him a bruise, he'd say that I should have kept them covered up better."

Darleen shook her head. "Last week Jeff had to come in here one night to pick me up because my car was in the shop. A guy tried to grab my ass and Jeff was all over him. The guy was much bigger than Jeff but he didn't care. He figured it was his job to defend me no matter what. Compare that to a big muscular quarter back who told me to keep my tits covered," said Darleen.

"Remember when you got pregnant in college? Some of the girls thought that you'd done it on purpose. But Jeff just married you didn't he? When Tim found out I was pregnant, he asked me who the father was. When I told him he was, he just laughed and said that he'd thought it was one of the guys from the bar I was working at. The next morning I woke up to make our breakfast and he was gone. I haven't heard from him since. My daughter grew up without a father. Now she has a new best friend, who in a few weeks, if I have anything to say about it, will be her step sister. And make no mistake about it, Maggie. I love Jeff. I will fight for him or do anything I have to do to keep him."

Maggie suddenly needed to just get out of that room. All of the scheming and planning and working she'd gone through seemed to be for nothing. There was only one way out of this. She hatched her plan even as she was being driven back to the house. She had to convince Craig to take Darleen and do the same thing to her that he'd done to Maggie. It would work, she was sure of it. She begged and pleaded with Craig. She even told him that she would agree to continue working for him whenever she could for another year after she got back together with Jeff. She'd work days while Jeff worked and work both days and nights whenever Jeff traveled for business.

Craig finally agreed. He really didn't care about Maggie, she was beginning to look really bad and her usefulness to him was rapidly coming to an end. But he'd seen Darleen and she had what it took to be really special. And it would cost him nothing to try. Maggie had agreed to pay for Ivan's services so it was a freebie as far as Craig was concerned.

The next night Ivan showed up at the bar. He flexed his muscles a lot and spent a lot of time throwing smoldering glances at Darleen. She didn't pay him any attention. He did have to fight off a couple of the female patrons of the bar, but Darleen didn't give him a second look.

He went over to her on the pretense of ordering a drink and started a conversation with her. He tried all of his best lines and realized that she was only being polite to him, hoping for a better tip.

Finally, he told her that they should take a trip to somewhere more comfortable and she laughed in his face. It was a long high pitched laugh that drew the attention of several of the bar's bouncers.

"How old are you?" asked Darlene. "You're thirty, maybe thirty five, right? Why aren't you married? Are you gay? Or is it that most smart women aren't going to fall for your bullshit? I have no intention of being another notch on your gun belt while I already have a great guy who really loves me. I've waited all of my life for someone who loves me for all of me. He loves my brains, my personality and all of my little quirks. He also loves my daughter like she was his too. He means so much more to me than someone who just wants to get between my legs. You're funny. But I don't want to rob the other women here of your jokes, so go spread yourself around and entertain someone who's interested in your bullshit." Then she started laughing again and pretending that she was flexing her arm muscles while she posed in front of him. Ivan walked away, obviously pissed.

Maggie, who'd watched the entire scene and realized that it was hopeless, broke down and started crying as she ran out of the bar.

She had ignored the rule that Craig had set about always making sure that she was with someone else. She took a cab back to the house intending to run up to her room and just cry. Maybe she'd get Annie to give her something to make her feel better or at least make her so high that she didn't think about anything for a while.

Just before she got into the house, she came up with another idea. She would double the amount of time she agreed to work for Craig, if he would have someone kill Darleen. It was the only answer. She couldn't compete with Darleen in any other way. Darleen was prettier than her, built better and she obviously loved Jeff at least as much. Maybe more, since Darleen had simply laughed in Ivan's face when he'd run his game on her.

As the cab pulled up in front of the house Maggie, didn't notice that most of the lights in the house were out. As she walked up to the door and turned the knob she was surprised that no one was standing inside it. She closed the door behind herself and saw several people passed out on the floor. That had happened before, but what was strange was that there was no one walking around or trying to wake them. The house was far quieter than it should be, especially at night.

Fuck that, she didn't care about the house or any of those people. She ran upstairs to Craig's office. She opened the door and there he was as usual in front of his computer. The funny thing was that he didn't look up to see who had come into his office.

"Craig, I have another deal for you," she said angrily and loudly. She walked around the desk and tapped him on the shoulder. At first she thought that he was asleep too and then she noticed the bullet holes in his chest and the blood staining his clothing.

Before she could turn around Maggie felt hands grab her and throw her on the floor. Two large men dressed entirely in black stood over her. One of them put his foot on her chest and warned her not to move.

"God damn, you have to be the scrawniest, ugliest hooker I've ever seen," said the man in a very deep voice.

"I've seen worse," said his partner. "Let's wrap this up. Remember, we're not supposed to leave any witnesses. But the fire will probably take care of anyone we missed."

Maggie was horrified as both men raised long ugly looking pistols at her.

"Say goodnight granny," said one of the men. Then both men pulled the triggers of their guns.

Time stood still. Maggie closed her eyes and waited for the impact of the deadly bullets to take away her life and any chance of ever getting back with Jeff. Strangely she felt nothing.

"...If you don't like it we can send it back or just order something different. Nothing's too good for my girl."

Maggie slowly opened her eyes and saw Jeff staring at her. She was back in her favorite dress. It hadn't been ripped and thrown away. And most remarkably sitting just across from her was her husband, the man of her dreams.

"So is your food okay, Maggie?" Jeff asked again.

"Oh yes, honey," she gushed. "It's wonderful. The only problem with it is that there's too much of it. It's keeping me from what I really want."

"Let me guess," said Jeff. "You're talking about one of those giant tortes for dessert, right?"

"Not even close," she laughed. "Unless, you're talking about that giant torte in your pants."

Jeff raised his hand and signaled the waiter. "Check please," he said.

"But monsieur, you have not completed your meal," said the waiter looking down his nose at Jeff. "And you most certainly have not had your dessert."

"If you don't get me zee check," said Jeff, impersonating the waiter's fake French accent and snooty tone. "Zen you most certainly will not get a fucking tip."

The waiter rushed off like he was jet propelled. Jeff paid the check and left a small tip for the waiter. Then he pulled Maggie into his arms and they left the restaurant.

"I can't wait to get you home and into bed," slurred Maggie. She leaned back and let herself sink into the buttery soft leather of Jeff's Mustang's interior. Jeff was shifting gears as quickly as he could, trying to get them home before Maggie lost the mood she was in. The car, a three year old Shelby Mustang GT-H, was the only thing that Jeff loved anywhere near close to how much he loved Maggie.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what the heck has happened to you?" asked Jeff smiling.

"Maybe I just realized how wonderful you are, honey," said Maggie. "Maybe I saw the way that little blond bitch with the big fake titties was looking at you and I need to let you know what you already have."

"I never saw any blond waitress," said Jeff.

"See what I mean," smiled Maggie. Almost as soon as they walked through the door Maggie's dress was on the floor and she was pushing Jeff towards the couch. She'd started sucking his dick before he was even finished undressing. Then she pulled him down onto to the couch beside her and swung one of her legs over him. Before Jeff knew what was happening, Maggie had impaled herself on him in one stroke. It felt as if all of the air had been forced out of her at once. Her vagina seemed to be tighter than she remembered. She was probably going to be sore in the morning. She welcomed it.

She stared down at Jeff, who was looking back upwards at her. She loved what she saw in his eyes. There was nothing there but love for her. He was rubbing his hands up and down her back and sides and pulled her face down on his and started to suck her lips and tongue. Then it started; something that she hadn't felt in...She didn't really know how long. Had it all been a dream, or was she just being given a second chance? At any rate she hadn't felt it since the last time Jeff made love to her, whether it had been one day or two months. She felt the beginnings of a massive orgasm.

When it hit, she was overwhelmed. She screamed out her passion and heard her voice echoing all over the house.

"It's a good thing Minnie is staying over with a friend tonight," said Jeff. "You'd have a tough time explaining that scream. In fact the neighbors might even call the police."

"Let them," said Maggie. "I don't care who knows how happy I am and how I got that way." She bent down and started licking their combined juices off of Jeff's penis to get him ready again. They eventually made it up to their room, where Maggie started on Jeff all over again and fucked him until he couldn't get it up anymore. Then they snuggled together in their bed not caring about the mess they'd made or how bad they were going to smell in the morning.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,835 Followers