Cheaters in the Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers

Jeff reached out and grabbed the remote control for the TV. Maggie opened one eye and looked at him suspiciously.

"I just want to hear the sports scores, honey," he said. "I want to hear whether or not the Lion's beat Chicago." Maggie snuggled closer to her man breathing in his musky scent. He was hers again and nothing would ever separate them again. Just as she started to drift off to sleep. She heard a voice that was strangely familiar. She sat up in bed.

"Who is that?" she asked.

"Come on Maggie," said Jeff. "You should remember her, we went to school together. It's Darleen Humphries. She's a TV reporter now. She married that guy that does those crazy commercials Billy Mays or something. They have like ten kids and they're really happy, I heard," said Jeff.

"I meant what's the story about, silly," said Maggie.

"Nothing special," said Jeff. "There was some kind of drug raid at some house of ill repute. There are a lot of dead hookers and criminals. Nothing we need to worry about. The fire department is still trying to put the fire out but they got some of them out. None of them lived through it."

Maggie looked away from the screen and snuggled back under Jeff's arm. But not before she saw the bullet riddled bodies of Ivan, Craig and Annie. She was horrified, because she knew that if her dream or whatever it was had been real, her body would have been there too. She'd been given a very precious gift and she knew it's value. Besides just being alive, she was well aware of how special her husband and his love for her were. She also knew that if she got bored again, she'd never find anything better than what she already had. Lastly she realized that her husband could very easily replace her. Her little trip through time had been a life saver in more ways than one.

The end

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers