Cheerleader Groped by the Mascot

Story Info
The whole college sees Chrissy's exposed tits at half-time.
6.2k words
4.22
70.2k
143
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy's jaw dropped when she looked at herself in the locker room mirror. This was the most ridiculously tiny cheerleading uniform she had ever seen. It was made up of two parts: a little top and a pleated skirt. The whole thing was white and red, the colors of Chrissy's college, Boston State.

The top of the uniform was incredibly flattering on most girls, but on Chrissy's body, it looked absolutely pornographic. The top had long sleeves and a deep v-neck that tied together in the middle, with sparkly red sequin stars against the white fabric. When Chrissy tied together the front of the top, her massive tits were pushed together, forming an intense valley of cleavage and spilling out over the fabric. Not only that, but there wasn't nearly enough material to cover her breasts. The top stretched over her dark pink nipples, but left the bottoms of her boobs exposed. Chrissy figured that she was the most unlucky girl alive, because two of the red sequin stars on the uniform were made of rough, unlined sequined fabric that happened to line up directly with her areolas. Chrissy had incredibly sensitive breasts, and as that material rubbed up against her, she could feel her nipples getting embarrassingly hard and straining against the little stars, which were already a bit see-through.

Chrissy had tried tying the top a bit looser so her boobs wouldn't form such an obscene amount of cleavage, but she was worried about the top coming loose during her cheer routine. Loosening the top would only guarantee that her sizable breasts would bounce out of the tiny uniform.

The skirt itself wasn't too bad, she thought — it was a standard pleated red skirt with some white horizontal stripes at the bottom. But as soon as she put it on, she realized that the athletic briefs sewn into the skirt were scandalously small. They resembled a thong more than anything else, so the slightest spin or turn in the skirt would result in onlookers getting a very generous view of her round ass. She couldn't even wear her underwear underneath the skirt, as the little sewn-in thong was much too tight and barely fit as it was.

Chrissy looked around the locker room, making sure that no one else had seen her in this completely humiliating uniform. The other cheerleaders were already out on the field, and the football game was about to start — she could hear the buzz of the crowd in the packed college stadium.

"Regina," Chrissy called out, "I really don't think I can do this!"

Regina, the captain of the cheerleading team, walked into the locker room where Chrissy was changing. "Calm down, Chrissy, you're overreact — WOW!" she exclaimed, her jaw dropping when she saw Chrissy.

"You look amazing. It's perfect," Regina insisted, a devious smile on her face.

Chrissy smiled weakly at Regina's compliment. She had always admired Regina, even when they had cheered together on the same team during high school. Regina was a few inches taller than Chrissy, and looked preppy and elegant in her cheer uniform. Though her 32B breasts weren't nearly as large as Chrissy's, they still showed a nice inviting cleft. Regina made up for her modest chest with her incredibly curvaceous ass and long, toned legs. The red and white of the outfit contrasted beautifully with Regina's straight black hair and brown eyes. Her long legs made the skirt look even shorter and more scandalous, but Regina wore the uniform with confidence and pride.

"But don't you think this uniform is a little too small? Don't you have anything bigger?" Chrissy protested.

"Ugh, Chrissy, I gave you the biggest one that we had! And don't worry, it looks super hot on you." Chrissy started to protest, but Regina cut her off, whipping Chrissy around and adjusting the bow in her blonde ponytail. "Listen, Chrissy. You are going to go out there and do this cheer routine. Since Beth got sick at the last minute — God, why did I let that dumb whore go to a frat party last night?! — you are literally the only other girl on this campus that knows this cheer routine. And I am not going to have an incomplete cheer squad for the fucking championship game. So you are going to go out there and cheer in that uniform, even if I have to drag you out there myself. Got it?"

Chrissy blushed and nodded. "Good," responded Regina. Chrissy knew that Regina could be a bit bitchy, but she was just relieved that Regina was talking to her again — the two hadn't spoken since high school graduation.

Chrissy and Regina had been best friends in high school. They were co-captains of the cheer team at Saint Virginia's Catholic School for Girls, and practically inseparable. But that all changed when Regina's longtime boyfriend, Josh, had broken up with her, and asked Chrissy out the next day. It had happened the very first day of senior year, and Chrissy couldn't think of a reason why Josh had asked her out — except for that fact that her boobs had expanded from sizable C-cups to absolutely huge FF cups over the summer.

Chrissy had turned Josh down back then, but Regina was always mean to Chrissy after that — refusing to talk to her, convincing most of the senior class to vote her "Most Likely to Work at Hooters", and giving her the nickname "perky pom-poms" on the cheerleading team. Chrissy quit the team soon after, and ever since, had always missed cheerleading. And despite the bullying, she'd missed Regina, too. Chrissy was shy, insecure, and sheltered, partially due to her strict Catholic upbringing. She had loved being friends with Regina. Sure, Regina was rude, and petty, and brash - but she spoke up when Chrissy was quiet. She had mercilessly bullied any girls who were rude to Chrissy. She had even been the one to encourage Chrissy to join the cheerleading team in the first place, and Regina had been right — Chrissy loved being a cheerleader.

Just being near Regina's fiery, confident attitude had made Chrissy feel a little braver, but after the rift in their friendship, Chrissy was even more unsure of herself. Both Chrissy and Regina went to the same nearby college, and within a year, Regina had joined a sorority and was the captain of the cheerleading team. Chrissy, however, felt too intimidated to even try out for the cheer team, and worse, she had struggled to make even a single friend. It felt like everyone around her was at college to party, drink, and have sex. Chrissy constantly felt out of place and prudish. The only people who talked to her were some of the members of the football team — and they only asked her what cup size she was. (Little did Chrissy know, she was gaining quite a reputation around campus for being the "goody-goody girl with the huge knockers.") All in all, Chrissy was lonely. She missed being a cheerleader, and she missed her best friend.

So when Regina called up Chrissy an hour earlier to fill in as a last-minute substitution on the cheer team — and for the college's championship football game, no less! — Chrissy couldn't believe it. She stuttered, asking Regina how she could possibly fill in with such late notice. Regina assured her that she could get Chrissy a spare uniform, and that the team would just do the same cheer routine Regina and Chrissy did in high school. That way, Chrissy would know all the moves!

Chrissy couldn't believe what she was hearing. Regina was finally talking to her again! Not only that, but Regina sounded just like she did when they were best friends - warm, bubbly, and totally impatient with Chrissy's shyness.

Chrissy agreed to help Regina immediately. Not only was this her chance to cheer again, but maybe, just maybe — they could be friends again. Chrissy smiled to herself as she quickly ran to the stadium, remembering all of the years of sleepovers, cheer tournaments, and frozen yogurt dates they'd had together in high school.

But now, when she glanced back at the locker room mirror, Chrissy was flooded with embarrassment at the uniform. The outfit was just too revealing. Chrissy was incredibly modest. No one had ever seen her naked. She'd never even had a boyfriend! She wasn't ready to show this much cleavage to a whole stadium of people — but it was too late. Regina, smiling mischievously, was already pushing her out of the locker room and onto the football field.

Chrissy's eyes took a second to adjust to the bright lights of the field and the roaring cheer of the crowd. "C'mon," insisted Regina, shoving some red and white pom-poms into Chrissy's hands. "And smile, for God's sake!" Chrissy felt the familiar weight of the pom-poms in her hand, and was filled with nostalgia for her high school cheerleading days. She smiled brightly, forgetting her embarrassment for a moment and following Regina across the field to the spot where the rest of the cheer team was waiting.

The crowd was buzzing, full of energy for the championship game. The college's football team, the Boston State Beavers, hadn't won a championship game in over forty years. The fact that the football team even reached the championship that year had filled the campus with excitement and energy. The stadium was filled to the brim, and it seemed to Chrissy that nearly everyone was a bit intoxicated. Chrissy glanced up to the jumbotron and saw that the college's mascot, Barry the Beaver, was entertaining the crowd, doing cartwheels and high-fiving people in the front row.

"Finally! What took you so guys so long?" One of the other cheerleaders jeered at Regina. Regina raised an eyebrow and stood aside, letting the whole team look at Chrissy, the replacement cheerleader.

"Alright bitches, listen up," Regina addressed the team. "This is Chrissy. She's filling in today for Beth, because, as you all know, Beth is a skanky whore who drank too much at Sigma Chi last night. Let's all give Chrissy a big hand!" The other girls on the team clapped and gave a rowdy cheer for Chrissy. Chrissy thought she heard the girls giggling as well. Strangely, the other girls all had uniforms that, although they were the same design as Chrissy's, seemed to cover a lot more skin. Standing next to them, Chrissy's body looked even more lewd in comparison.

"And because Chrissy is filling in for Beth today, we're going to do that special routine that I taught you guys last week. Got it?" The cheerleaders erupted in a fit of laughter this time, cheering excitedly. Chrissy pulled Regina aside.

"Special routine? What special routine?"

Regina rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Ugh, Chrissy, you are so high-maintenance. I told you already — it's just the routine that you and I did together in high school! That way, you'll know the moves. Duh."

"Oh, got it, that makes sen — AHHH!" Chrissy shrieked as she suddenly felt a man grab her from behind, lift her up, and spin her around towards the field. Before she had a chance to realize what was happening, two greedy hands started fondling her rack over her tight uniform. Chrissy gasped and shut her eyes, overwhelmed by her hypersensitivity, as she felt the groper jiggle her tits against each other and harshly tweak her nipples through the red sequin stars that covered them. This was the first time that anyone else had ever touched Chrissy's breasts. An involuntary wetness rushed between her legs and dampened her tight thong, and soon she felt the groper's hardened cock pressing against the back of her skirt.

It was the immense roar of the crowd that brought Chrissy out of the overwhelming pleasure and back to reality. She opened her eyes, the groper still wrapped around her from behind. Chrissy tried to push the hands off of her, when she realized that they weren't hands at all. They were PAWS. Big, brown, fuzzy costume paws of the college's mascot, Barry the Beaver! Chrissy glanced behind her and saw the Beaver mascot, with its silly buck teeth, groping and grinding her. Nearby, Regina and the rest of the team were laughing their asses off.

"Help, Regina! Get him off of me," Chrissy called out.

"No can do, Chrissy! The crowd loves it!" Regina pointed up to the jumbotron, and Chrissy's jaw dropped open. Her cleavage filled the gigantic screen of the jumbotron. It was a close-up shot as Barry the Beaver roughly played with her enormous boobs. Chrissy whipped her head around and saw the jumbotron cameraman just a few feet in front of her, unapologetically focusing the camera right on her breasts.

Chrissy was mortified. She couldn't believe that she was getting felt up by the college mascot, and the entire thing was being seen in detail by everyone in the stadium! Chrissy was so shocked that she could barely move — until Barry the Beaver, cheered on by the wolf whistles and perverted shouts from the college boys in the front row — started to reach his fuzzy paws underneath her uniform top.

Chrissy shouted her protest and shoved the beaver mascot away as forcefully as she possibly could. She managed to escape his grasp, blushing and mortified. The crowd booed at first, but started laughing as Barry the Beaver began miming lewdly. The beaver mascot held up his paws and groped the air, pointed at Chrissy, and then pretended to motorboat her massive chest. Chrissy crossed her arms over her boobs, more embarrassed than she had ever been in her life, and retreated behind the other cheerleaders on the sidelines.

The other cheerleaders were all laughing openly at Chrissy's humiliation, including Regina. Chrissy blushed, and felt tears rushing to her eyes. She adjusted her top, trying desperately to cover as much skin as possible. Was this just another one of Regina's attempts to humiliate her? Did Regina tell the mascot to grope her on camera like that? Chrissy felt like a complete idiot for allowing herself to be bullied again by Regina. Well, Regina had gotten what she wanted. Chrissy was totally humiliated, and she was going home. Regina saw Chrissy trying to leave, and grabbed her arm.

"Chrissy, where are you going? Get out front! The crowd loves you," Regina insisted.

"Please, Regina. You have to stop. You probably thought it was really funny to get that mascot to touch my... my..."

"Your tits?" Regina laughed, and poked Chrissy, boldly, right on her hardened nipple. Chrissy gasped. "Don't worry. The mascot does that to all the new cheerleaders. Haven't you been to a game before, dummy?"

Chrissy's eyes widened. "R-really? You didn't... You didn't tell him to touch me like that?"

Regina sighed. "I know you're kind of a prude — I guess I should have warned you about the mascot. Sorry, babe. Just get it together for the routine, okay?" Chrissy sighed in relief. The groping had been so humiliating, but it made her feel a lot better that it wasn't Regina's idea. Besides, Regina was right. She had to stop being such a prude if she wanted to fit in at college. But there was still one detail that was bothering her.

"Regina," Chrissy said, her voice lowered to a whisper, "I've never been, uh, g-g-gro... I mean, I've never had anyone do that to me before. Do you know who's under that beaver costume?"

"Sorry, honey. Nobody knows. It's supposed to be a big secret for morale or something dumb like that. But I can tell you one thing — whoever it is, it's a guy." Chrissy blushed a fierce shade of red, remembering the mascot's shaft pressing up against her from behind.

Chrissy and Regina were interrupted by the crowd's raucous cheer as the Boston State Beavers took the field against the Denver College Eagles. The cheerleaders' big routine was during halftime, so Chrissy had the first half of the game to recover from her embarrassment. At first, she hung towards the back of the cheerleaders, covering her chest with her arms and shifting uncomfortably in her dampened panties. But as the game went on, Chrissy remembered all the things she loved about cheerleading: seeing the teams fight their hardest, hearing the roar of the crowd and shining her bright, megawatt, perfect-cheerleader smile.

Eventually, Chrissy calmed down and started to relish being a cheerleader again. She thought that, despite everything that had happened today, she might actually enjoy doing the routine with the other girls. At least then, she'd just be one cheerleader with all the others, and she could focus on the choreography and making it a memorable performance. As humiliating as that moment with the mascot had been, at least it was over now.

Regina smiled mischievously as she saw Chrissy loosening up, and winked at one of her fellow cheerleaders. The Beaver mascot had followed Regina's instructions perfectly, and she couldn't wait for the big finish in the routine. Regina was so sick of the guys on the football team ignoring her to talk about Chrissy's rack, and Chrissy's sheltered naïveté just annoyed her even more. Their half-time routine was going to be memorable. Regina was going to make sure of that.

Before long, the clock ran out and it was half-time. The football players cleared the field as Regina led the cheerleaders to the center. The other girls were running enthusiastically, jumping up and down and waving at the crowd. Chrissy attempted to do the same, but was soon reminded of the limitations of her too-tight uniform. Every time she jumped, her enormous breasts threatened to pop out of her top. Every time she twirled, she flashed her ass cheeks and the thong wedgie underneath her skirt. And every time she ran at a pace faster than a brisk walk, her tits bounced side to side so intensely that they could be seen even from behind her. At least the perverted beaver mascot was way on the other side of the field, far from the proximity necessary to grope her again.

As the cheerleaders got into formation, Chrissy took her position on the far left. Regina had been sweet enough to give her a fairly easy position in the routine — she would only be doing some basic choreography, and then holding up Regina with two other girls for the big pyramid lift at the end of the routine. Chrissy felt the bright lights beating down on her, and glanced over to the jumbotron, where the cameraman was capturing their perfect formation. The photographers at the sidelines flashed their cameras as the girls got into their starting position: both pom-poms raised over their heads. As the music began to play, Chrissy couldn't help but smile. After all these years, she was cheering again!

The routine began. Chrissy knew it all by heart — like Regina said, it was one of the old routines that they used to do in high school. But in high school, Chrissy had C-cup boobs and a more supportive uniform. Now, the same, conservative movements of the routine looked like a burlesque show on Chrissy's body. Every slight movement sent her tits jiggling up, down, side to side.

Chrissy hardly noticed the lewd movements of her chest — she was having too much fun being back on a cheer squad and was focusing on getting each move exactly right. The men in the audience were pointing, laughing, and hollering at her, but in Chrissy's joyful mood, she figured that the cheerleaders were just doing a great job getting everyone excited! In the stands, several men remarked that the cheerleaders' pom-poms were significantly smaller than Chrissy's "pom-poms", and much less fun to watch.

The first part of the routine ended with Chrissy's favorite part of the choreography: eight cute bunny hops, a twirl, and a toe touch. The toe touch was a classic cheerleading move, in which each girl would jump off the ground with legs in a split, and (as the name suggested) touch their toes. After that, they'd all come together in the center of the field for the pyramid lift.

Chrissy was ready and smiling brightly, and put her whole heart into the choreography. Little did she realize, however, that the bunny hops caused her breasts to bounce up and down lewdly, giving every man in the audience a vivid image of what it might look like to have Chrissy bouncing up and down on a hard cock. On the final bunny hop, her breasts had gained enough momentum that the poor, strained ties holding them back finally gave out. Her stiff nipples emerged from the top of her uniform, which shifted it down. As she landed the hop, her bare breasts burst out, fully exposed.

12