All Comments on 'Cheerleader Groped by the Mascot'

by tittykitten

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540about 4 years ago
A nice some tale

Cheerleader sex always welcome. You have detailed Chrissy's humiliation so well. Regina's comeuppance was amazing. And I loved the anonymity of the beaver; funny.

Please, write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fun story

Captures some of the cheer leading bitchiness in a funny way. Many college guys have fantasy of seeing naked cheerleaders.

AngelaSaxonAngelaSaxonabout 4 years ago
Very, very nice

From everything humiliatingly being caught on camera and enjoyed by the crowd (and on-line, of course!), to the mascot REALLY taking advantage of the opportunity and making sure the camera catches his cock sliding in, to the nurse laughing while passing on the results, this was a fantastic ENF/NC story.

The three mascots being expelled is the one note which isn't quite people utterly getting away with everything, but the story is just delicious anyway.

Very nice.

PugzillaPugzillaabout 4 years ago
A great breast focused ENF story.

I really loved this. It's great to get some quality ENF stories. The jumbotron was a great addition. Really loved the description of the breast movement. Looking forward to more entries in the future. You got some really impressive scores so far and favorite from AngelaSaxon another great enf author if you haven't checked out her bikini beach stories you should. Thank you for the great read.

AngelaSaxonAngelaSaxonabout 4 years ago

I was sure I posted my comment, but now I can't see it...

balefire888balefire888about 4 years ago
Not sure about the ending ...

Everything is (reasonably) believable until the end when the antagonist becomes the one who is humiliated and subdued.

From the time the rape happens, the ending of the story doesn't really work.

tittykittentittykittenabout 4 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU!!! :)

Just wanted to give a huge THANKS to everyone who read this story! This was my first time posting to Literotica, and I really enjoyed the process and felt very welcomed by this community of cool people :)

I also really appreciate the feedback I received on the story, both in comments and via messages! I've taken the time to note the things that people seemed to enjoy, and I will definitely continue to work on the aspects that could be improved in my upcoming stories.

I'd especially like to take a moment to thank Pugzilla and AngelaSaxon for their comments!! :) I am a huge fan of both of your stories and they really introduced me to how awesome the ENF genre can be. Can't wait to keep writing, thanks especially to your welcome and encouragement. Lots of love!!

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasabout 4 years ago
Really enjoyed it!

Right up my alley! Keep it up!

AngelaSaxonAngelaSaxonabout 4 years ago
I re-read this yesterday

I'm not saying this is flawless, I'm just saying it is probably my favorite ENF story of the last two years and it has actually inspired me to try writing again.

If my current writing project comes to fruition the way I hope, you will be able to see certain echoes of this story in mine. And if everything I'm planning ends up actually in it, one scene will be very obviously inspired by a single sentence in your story.

Since I haven't felt inspired to write erotic fiction in quite some time, I'd have to say: thanks.

Angela

PugzillaPugzillaabout 4 years ago
Oh wow

If you inspire Angela Saxon to write again that will be awesome. I don't want her to spoil the surprise but I'm really intrigued by what sentence really triggered the inspiration for a new story at last. Great job inspiring a follow up to Bikini Beach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Three Cheers!!!

How every cheer routine should go.

Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Just read this story. This is fantastic. One of the best stories I've ever read. I hope you post again. This story is AMAZING!

Zaos1Zaos1over 1 year ago

I have readed this story many times and I enjoy the exposure part, when the huge boobs of this girl are exposed in front of all the stadium!!!!

I am cooking something similar in my profile, I invite you to take a look and tell me what do you think 😀

eazyguneazygunover 1 year ago

Hope to read more, love it!

do you plan to write more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous