Cheerleader Groped by the Mascot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy was having so much fun that she didn't notice at all, and her smile stayed bright as she moved on to the twirl. She twirled around, giving the entire stadium a view of her ass cheeks and her panties. Finally, she leapt into the air for the toe touch. Chrissy hadn't cheered in a while, but she had stayed in shape — her form was excellent. She sailed into the air as the cameras flashed.

A few days later, Chrissy would find that the photos taken of her at that moment were some of the most gratuitously sexual pictures she'd ever seen. Her sizable breasts, completely free from her uniform, were captured as they bounced upwards and hit her on the chin. Her legs were spread, and the camera got a clear view of her tiny white panties. Not only were the curves of her pussy lips clearly visible through the too-tight thong, but the large wet spot emanating from her underwear also made her swollen cunt completely visible.

But in the middle of the routine, Chrissy was just giving her all to the choreography. She landed her jump, her body rushing with adrenaline and still totally unaware of her exposure. She had never had an audience respond with that much excitement and energy to a cheer routine, and it totally overwhelmed her. She ran giddily to the middle of the field to join the other cheerleaders for the lift. Her role in the routine was to lift up Regina with two other girls for the center pyramid. Regina ran over, glancing down at Chrissy's naked boobs and smiling. Her plan was going perfectly, and it was time for the climax.

"Chrissy," Regina called, "I hurt my ankle during my toe touch! I can't do the pyramid. You're going to have to do it." The other two girls nodded, smiling slyly, and shifted position to pick up Chrissy.

"You're joking!" Chrissy protested. "I can't do the center pyramid!" Regina put her hand on Chrissy's shoulder and smiled.

"Of course you can, Chrissy. You're a great cheerleader." Chrissy couldn't believe how nice Regina was being to her. If Regina believed in her, well — maybe she could do it after all. She really did love cheering. She adjusted herself, making sure her foot placement was right. They were seconds away from the music cue, when suddenly Regina started toying with Chrissy's top.

"What are you doing, Regina?" Chrissy yelped.

"Don't worry! I'm adjusting your top, your nipple was almost out!" Chrissy sighed with relief, and right in that moment, the two cheerleaders to her left and right lifted her up into the air, just as she felt Regina make the final adjustment to her tiny top.

Chrissy felt a rush of adrenaline as she was hoisted above the other cheerleaders and into the air. For a second, she wasn't sure if she could keep her balance, but she remembered Regina's encouragement and found her footing, triumphantly raising both of her pom-poms high in the air! She had done it! It was an impeccable pyramid lift, with Chrissy on top, at the championship game!

Normally, even the most bored and sparse crowd would cheer a little for a pyramid lift. Chrissy was looking forward to hearing the crowd's response to the impressive move — but strangely, she didn't hear a sound. It was dead silent in the stadium. Chrissy, triumphant in her success, was confused by the sea of shocked faces in the stands. Finally, the silence was broken by one man, who yelled out at Chrissy:

"NICE POM-POMS!"

Chrissy looked down at her chest in horror. She was completely topless. Her enormous FF cup breasts, crowned with hardened pink nipples the size of Hershey Kisses, were naked for the entire stadium to see.

The crowd erupted, screaming with enthusiasm. The photographers snapped picture after picture as Chrissy stood there, shaking with humiliation and embarrassment. Up in the control booth for the stadium, the horny camera operator quickly switched the jumbotron feed to the cameraman on the field. His frantic footage wobbled wildly as he zoomed in, but then it steadied, framing Chrissy's shocked face with her huge bare titties. Soon, a chant began across the stadium:

"POM-POMS! POM-POMS! POM-POMS!"

Chrissy froze. She was certain this was a nightmare. She had been so happy to leave that humiliating nickname in high school, and now it was back to haunt her as every male in attendance drooled over her naked chest. She had been so careful to keep her breasts as covered as possible — she never even went swimming, or wore a low-cut top — and now, her tits were exposed to thousands of college students and football fans, who were all laughing and taking pictures of her naked chest.

After a few moments of her deer-in-the-headlights confusion, she quickly brought her pom-poms down to cover her tits — but the cheerleaders below her wouldn't let her down from the pyramid hold. She couldn't jump down; she'd fall! She struggled, begging them to let her down — which is when she saw Regina, twirling Chrissy's top around her finger and beaming.

Suddenly, it all clicked. Regina hadn't asked her to fill in as an act of kindness. Since high school, Regina had been a petty bitch that loved to humiliate Chrissy whenever she could in the name of "revenge", and it was clear that all of the girls on the cheer team were in on it. And from the look in Regina's eyes, Chrissy could tell that her humiliation wasn't over yet.

The two cheerleaders holding up Chrissy eventually let her down. As her chest bounced coming down from the pyramid lift, each girl grabbed one of Chrissy's arms. Chrissy tried to fight back, but the other girls on the team crowded over to help lift both of Chrissy's arms over her head. Chrissy was as red as a tomato and turned her face aside, humiliated to have her breasts exposed again. Chrissy tried desperately to break their hold, but her attempts to free herself just made her boobs bounce more wildly.

As Chrissy struggled, Regina called out to Barry the Beaver, and waved him over. The Beaver mascot excitedly rushed over to Chrissy, as did the jumbotron cameraman. The Beaver mascot knelt down in front of her boobs, stroking his chin as if considering their quality. First, he poked her titties crudely, clearly admiring their naughty jiggling. Next, the mascot reached out and grabbed her by the nipples, making Chrissy cry out in simultaneous pain and arousal. He twirled her areolas under the rough "paws" of the costume, filling Chrissy with an overwhelming flood of sensation. Then, the Beaver shoved his face in between her huge tits, motorboating her in front of the entire stadium.

The crowd erupted in cheers yet again, and the Beaver started working his way down south to her pussy. In one deft move, the Beaver lifted her skirt and shoved his mascot head underneath the pleats, rubbing the big, plastic, beaver teeth of the costume against her soaked thong. In that moment, Chrissy noticed that the cheerleaders' grip on her arms had loosened, and she took the opportunity. She gathered all of her strength and kicked the mascot in the chest, with enough force to propel him backwards a foot or two. Chrissy yanked her arm away from the other cheerleaders and, in a move of absolute rage, embarrassment, and defiance, sprinted towards Regina.

Regina was basking in her victory, admiring Chrissy's tits on the jumbotron a few feet away and reveling in her own accomplishment at tricking the dumb blonde. By the time Regina realized that Chrissy was sprinting towards her, with her boobs still completely exposed, it was too late. Chrissy tackled Regina to the ground, shoving her face-first onto the grassy field. Regina tried to scream, indignantly, and to push Chrissy off of her, but in her rage, Chrissy was too strong for Regina. Chrissy's enraged fingers groped all around Regina's skirt, until she found the clasp and ripped it off. The thin athletic panties sewn into Regina's uniform tore away easily, too, leaving her pussy exposed to the thousands of men in the stands.

The day before the game, Regina had gotten a brazilian wax, which left every single detail of her cunt visible to the crowd. Her pussy was slightly darker than the rest of her lily-white skin, and her both her inner and outer lips were puffy and swollen. There was even a cute little beauty mark on her labia, making her pussy unmistakably recognizable in the photos and videos of her humiliation.

Regina felt the cold air on her slit and panic crashed over her as she realized what had happened. She desperately tried to shove her long legs together, but Chrissy was sitting on Regina's back, using her body weight to hold Regina down and force her legs apart. As Regina struggled against her, Chrissy knew exactly how she wanted to complete her revenge.

Just like Regina had done at the start of the game, Chrissy waved to Barry the Beaver, and gestured down at Regina's pussy as if she was offering it to him on a silver platter. Underneath that mascot costume, the Beaver had a throbbing boner after seeing Chrissy's titties, and this was the perfect opportunity to relieve his dick. He threw off his silly Beaver gloves, knelt down in front of Regina's pussy and pulled his tight pants down past his dick.

The crowd went wild as the beloved mascot mounted the struggling, helpless Regina. Chrissy was a bit shocked at how quickly the horny costumed male moved, but only smirked cruelly, watching him get into position. Chrissy couldn't take her eyes off his dick — it was the first one she had ever seen.

The Beaver pressed his cock against her opening, letting her lips slick the head of his dick. Before penetrating her, he waited for the jumbotron cameraman to sprint over and get a shot of Regina's cunt. With the cameraman capturing every detail, the Beaver reached out with one finger, giving her little waxed lips a teasing tickle right on her clit. Regina shrieked in protest, and the Beaver responded by giving her a cruel spank on her juicy left cheek. He spanked her again on the left, on the right, and on the left again — and then decisively shoved his cock in her with one rough thrust. Regina cried out at this ultimate violation.

The Beaver knew that he wasn't going to last very long — especially since Chrissy was still holding Regina down, giving him a full view of her still-naked rack. After some dramatic jack-hammer pumping into Regina, the Beaver slammed in deep and released a hearty load of cum into Regina's cunt. He pulled his dick out, gave Regina one more hard spank for good measure and then moved back so the cameraman could rush in and get the final shot of the game: Chrissy's enormous tits, squished together as she held Regina's legs apart, with a white creampie spilling out of Regina's freshly fucked pussy.

After that game, Chrissy and Regina both became famous on campus. Thousands of pictures and videos, including the original footage from the jumbotron cameraman, were uploaded to porn sites. Unsurprisingly, the videos and pictures were extremely popular and seen by millions. Chrissy and Regina both tried, unsuccessfully, to get the pictures and videos taken down. Every time they tried, they saw the game, the half-time routine, and the beaver mascot, over and over again from all types of different angles. They read every demeaning comment posted to each of the videos, and each time it felt like they were reliving their humiliation.

Regina's conservative Christian family was absolutely horrified at the events of the football game. Regina's father - who had donated an entire wing of the school's library - sat down with the college Dean to discuss repercussions for the mascot who had raped his daughter in front of thousands of people. The Dean had intended to expel the student in the mascot costume, but there had been an issue. Three different male students were all secretly the "Beaver." It was a trick the football coach had started years ago to ensure there was always a Beaver mascot at each game. When the Dean called in all three students, none of them would admit to having been the "Beaver" during the infamous championship game. Goaded by Regina's father, the Dean had no choice but to expel all three students.

A few weeks after the game, Regina discovered that she was pregnant. The campus nurse that told her the news couldn't stop laughing, as it was obvious who the "father" of the baby was. Regina sobbed as she told the news to her father. She knew exactly what his reaction would be. Although her father was clearly disgusted with her pregnancy, he made it very clear to her that his puritan values were not to be disobeyed. If she aborted the baby, she would be disowned from her family. Regina's pride had been wounded by her humiliation. It had softened her attitude, and in the face of her father's insistence, she decided to return to school and carry the baby to term.

Regina tried to hold her head high as she walked around campus, despite the catcalls and jokes about her "half-beaver" baby. She was bothered most by the hazy identity of the baby's father, and often wondered about the three expelled students. Was one of them the father of her baby? Which one? What if they were telling the truth, and some other student else had been in the Beaver costume that day? Anytime one of her classmates gave her a lecherous look in the hallway — which was VERY often, after the game — Regina wondered if he knew what it felt like to fuck her pussy and if he had been the one to impregnate her.

Chrissy, on the other hand, was once again haunted by the nickname "pom-poms," but after all that had happened, she wasn't nearly as bothered by the moniker as she had been in high school. The football game had been traumatizing and humiliating, sure — but it had also been exciting. Chrissy had agonized for years over her modesty, and the exposure had felt like ripping a band-aid off. Everyone on campus had seen her tits, and they'd all gone absolutely bananas for them. It took weeks for Chrissy to admit it to herself, but there was a part of her that actually liked the attention. She even found herself rubbing her clit to the records of her exposure, orgasming uncontrollably to the images and videos of her own bouncing chest and Regina's cock-filled pussy.

The incident also marked a distinct change in Chrissy's social life. A few of her similarly-endowed female classmates reached out to her, and she found herself making friends with several of them. Within a week, she had been approached by a dozen men for dates. Some of the men were clearly horny college students — but others were older, gentler, and more sophisticated. She kept her suitors at arms length for now, but she had to admit, she did enjoy their attempts to seduce her.

Strangely, Chrissy found herself pitying Regina. Maybe it was due to their shared humiliation, or Chrissy's guilt over masturbating to images of Regina on the football field — but Chrissy found herself still wanting to be Regina's friend. A few weeks after the game, Chrissy called Regina and boldly asked her to go get some frozen yogurt together, just like they did in high school. On the other end of the phone, Regina found her heart swelling with joy. After all she had put Chrissy through, Chrissy was still the kindest person Regina had ever met.

When the other students saw Regina and Chrissy spending time together on campus, they inevitably shouted catcalls, teased them, even shoved Regina into Chrissy's massive chest — but each time, Chrissy would brush them off, and bravely take Regina's hand. Regina would smile, comforted by the small gesture.

Despite everything that had happened, Chrissy was happy. Everyone in school got to see Chrissy's tits, sure — but after almost two years apart, she had gotten her best friend back.

*****

Hope you enjoyed my first story! A huge thanks to DominaDearest, Smoothed, and especially Vix_Giovanni for the editing help.

12