Chemical Flavor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"David is my master." Terri repeats while on all fours fucking the dildo on the wall.

"I am David's cum slut."

"I am David's cum slut" Terri repeats and moans, afterwards as her cock releases a little more precum.

"I will perform any sexual act my master commands of me."

"I will perform any sexual act my master commands of me." Terri repeats.

"I am happy to be obedient to my master."

Terri smiles in her sexual haze. "I am happy to be obedient to my master."

And it goes on and on for what feels like hours. Soon she is ordered to have a salad dinner and the final testing of the day is a DVD on makeup tutorial and she absorbs all the information on what each makeup kit is for and how to correctly apply it. It is late when she presses play again on the MP3. "Well, that's all for today. Open box three and remove the night clothes I have picked for you and get to bed. Remember, you are my slave and lover now, so you sleep in my bed. Get ready for bed and head to our room and await further instructions." She presses pause and she heads to the bathroom to brush her teeth then she heads back and opens the third box. Inside is a silk night dress and a pair of silk pantie shorts with lace on the sides. She removes her bra and panties seeing a white stain in the center from her precum, she doesn't know why but she lifts it to her face and smells it making her shudder, she still craves sexual satisfaction. She puts the shorts on and the nightdress.

Terri heads to David's room and opens the door and turns the light on. He has a huge double bed with black sheets, and black pillow covers and she is horrified to find it is covered in little cum stains. She presses play on the MP3. "No doubt you see I left my sexual pleasure stains for you, I got a little too excited thinking of turning you into my love slave." He laughs which makes Terri angry; she can't sleep in a bed like this. "But you are not sickened by this but you are amazingly turned on by the idea of sleeping in my dirty bed, for it smells of me, your sexy master." Terri now looks at the bed differently, her cock aches some more and she takes a deep sniff and she can smell her master's musky smell and she groans and she slowly walks towards the bed. She leans further down smelling him some more then lays on the bed moaning in pleasure. "Now, the MP3 will play instructions to you in your sleep; plug it in to the plug next to the bed to recharge so we are not interrupted." Terri looks over and sees a plug and wire; she picks it up and plugs it into the MP3 player which is showing a low battery. "Your mind will absorb it all while you sleep and you'll dream sexual dreams of me, you will not need this tomorrow as you will be assessed by me on all your training via Skype, I want to see that my slave is ready before I come home, the MP3 will tell you how you will dress and behave, now sleep." Terri immediately falls asleep as the MP3 player continues playing making sure the instructions and training of the day stick to her mind while telling her how she will be when David sees her for the first time like this. As she sleeps she has erotic dreams of David she moans and writhes in her sleep but her cock refuses to release any cum denying her, even in sleep, of sexual gratification. Soon it is morning and the MP3 tells her to wake up. She snaps her eyes wide open. "You know what to do." The MP3 says and cuts off.

"Yes master, I obey." She says aloud and she takes the head phones off. She stretches and smiles at the sunshine coming through the window and she heads to the bathroom where she showers and cleans herself up. Then she goes to the fourth box and inside is several makeup kits. She takes them to the bathroom and starts to apply foundation, eye liner, eye shadow and some lipstick. Any masculine features that were there a couple of days ago are truly gone. She picks up the pill bottle and takes the last one. She now walks to the fifth box and opens it. Inside is a mockery of a little girls outfit. The panties have Hello Kitty's all over them, a short pink skirt and a t-shirt with Hello Kitty on the front. She puts them on and then some thigh high white socks and pink pumps, then she puts her hair into pigtails. She smiles and giggles when she looks down on herself. The last thing in the box in a lollipop in the shape of a cock. She takes it out and heads back to David's room where there is also a gaming computer. She turns it on, selects Skype and waits with anticipation. Soon it beeps and Terri clicks to answer and she steps back sitting on the bed licking her cock lolly pop. She says in a mock childish way. "Hello Daddy."

On the screen is David, he has black hair, blue eyes and he is topless watching her and she can see his six pack and well built physique. He looks at her stunned and his mouth drops open. "Wow, I didn't expect this." He says.

Terri feels a little sad. "You don't like it?"

David smiles. "You turned out better than I expected...baby." He laughs rubbing his hands. He had no idea the drug would work this well, she has become exactly what he wanted her to become and he couldn't be more pleased. "Bend over and show Daddy your ass." David orders.

Terri smiles and stands up and bends over showing him her Hello Kitty panties. He starts rubbing his cock looking at her and she smiles licking her lips seeing the tip of his cock. He sees a wet spot between her legs from her cock leaking precum. "Is my baby girl all sexed up?" He asks.

She looks sad. "Yeah, baby girl needs to cum so bad." She says looking sad.

"I know you do baby but now is not the time for you have to get ready. Show Daddy your big tits." He says enjoying this. Terri smiles and lifts her top showing her master her big DD tits. "Oh they are beautiful baby, rub them and pinch them, make yourself excited."

"Yes Daddy, whatever you want." Terri reaches up and pinches her tits and moans as she does this, her cock still needing attention. She moans some more as she does this and David is slowly masturbating as he watches her. "Oh Daddy this feels so good, I need to cum." She says.

David just laughs. "I know, but it's not time, first show me using the cock lolly how you learned to suck dick." He says.

Terri giggles and gets off of the bed onto her knees, smiling and giggling as she does so and slowly brings the cock lolly to her mouth. She licks the tip moaning as she does so then starts to suck on it and pumping it in and out of her mouth. As she does this she pretends to massage some balls underneath the stick. David is smiling from ear to ear watching her work. Terri feels her arousal go up from working the cock lolly, it feels so realistic. There are bumps where veins would be, the tip is flavored differently making her work that area more. David doesn't tell her to stop but soon the hard candy eventually goes and a sweet liquid enters her mouth and she swallow it all. The lolly comes out of her mouth and the sweet nectar dribbles out of her mouth. "Did I do well Daddy?"

David couldn't be prouder. "You did great baby, but you need to get ready for school now. Open the bottom drawer of the dresser." He orders. She looks around and there are two dressers, one on her left and one on the right. "The one on the left nearest to you." He says seeing her confusion.

Terri goes to the drawer and inside is a school girl outfit. Terri smiles and she takes the outfit out. She slowly takes her clothes off to give her master a show which seems to please him. She seductively removes her Hello Kitty panties and shows him her naked ass. She leaves her socks and pumps on. She picks up a pair of white panties and puts them on, then the blouse which wraps around her tits leaving her navel exposed, then she puts on a mini plaid skirt. She twirls around for her master. "I'm ready for school Daddy."

"Good girl, in the drawer you'll find a new powerful vibrating butt plug and some lube, time to have a lesson in pleasure."

Terri reaches into the draw and pulls out a huge black butt plug and a tube of lube. She looks nervous and anxious as she lubes it up then she pulls her panties down and bends over to her master to show her inserting it. As she does her ass clenches down but eventually she gets it over the threshold and fully inserts it moaning as she does so. When it seems it won't stop it finally does and she pulls her panties back up and moans as she stands straight. She turns back to her master with a lustful look on her face. "I'm ready for my lesson Daddy." He tells her to grab the remote for it in the drawer and she does. He orders her to push it. As she does she nearly screams as the vibration is so powerful her legs buckle and she falls to her knees.

"Now repeat the mantras and rub your tits as you do so, but don't cum." He orders.

"I am David's Cum Slut, I will perform any sexual act my master commands of me, I am happy to be obedient to my master." She pauses to moan. "I am a slave to my master, I love to suck my maters cock, I worship my master's cock, I am no longer a man I am now a female slut. Please master, let me cum." She begs as her cock continues leaking precum into her panties.

"Repeat the mantras!" He orders. "Stop when I tell you to!"

She continues the mantras, she loses count how many times she says them but her cock aches and her body craves release more than anything in the world. She would jump into a burning building to cum right now. After what feels like hours she finishes a mantra and looks into the computer screen with a tear running down her face. "Master...please let me..." She moans loudly. "Cum."

"Not yet, turn off the butt plug." He orders.

She reaches for it and turns it off, she breathes in deeply trying to get her composure back. Her panties are sticking to her from all the precum in them and her entire body is soaked in sweat. She eventually stands up and faces her master. "Master, please, let me cum."

David smiles knowing she is almost ready. "Not yet, but you can remove the butt plug. Now have some lunch, then come back with the training dildo with the suction cup." Terri bows her head and removes the butt plug with a pop moaning as she does so, then she goes to the kitchen and has a healthy salad. She eventually returns with the training dildo and he makes her go over all her sexual positions training again with him watching. She has it sticking on the floor as she rides it, then she has her legs in missionary as she fucks herself with it and many others. As she fucks herself in doggy style with it stuck to the wall she looks up at her master on the computer. "Please master, I can't take it anymore, please let me cum. I'm so horny I'm going to burst." She pleads.

David looks at his watch and nods. "You are ready for the final stage. First, remove your panties." Terri stands and fully removes her panties. "Smell and lick off your precum." He orders, Terri leans in smells her own precum then licks it off the panties moaning as she does so. "Very well, now go in the living room, open the sixth and final box and put on what's inside and come back. Also, before you put it on, you can remove the chastity device." He says.

Terri smiles and removes it in front of him finally freeing her aching cock which stands to attention. She looks down at it and she sees it seems to have shrunk a lot in the past two days and her balls are smaller too. But in her sexual need all she wants to do right now is cum. She then leaves the room and goes to the sixth box in a sexual haze. Inside is a black silk thong teddy with stocking straps hanging off of them; also in the box is some stockings and a pair of black high heeled shoes. She strips off the rest of the school girl uniform and lets her pigtails out letting her long hair flow out. Then she steps into the teddy which clings to her tightly and her erect cock is fully visible poking into the material. She then sits to roll the stockings up her legs and attaches them to the straps. Then she puts the shoes on and stands up, and she walks back to the bedroom. She enters and she shows herself to her master. "I'm ready master."

"Good, now lie on the bed for me." Terri does so. "Now, I will let you cum, but first, you can't move from the bed until I tell you. I want to speak to Tony." David orders.

Tony blinks and he looks down on himself. He is horrified to see himself lying in David's cum soaked bed wearing a teddy with a raging hard on and he sees David is on a computer screen across the room on Skype. He suddenly remembers everything David made him do yesterday and today, all the sexual training, making him act like a bimbo in the mockery little girls outfit, everything. His anger boils as he looks at David. "You son of a bitch. Why?" He asks.

David just looks at him. "Why? Why not? I tried to get you to play along and you kept refusing, you tied my hands. It became an obsession, I had to have a shemale lover and you seemed the perfect fit. By the way, do you recognize where I am right now?" He asks.

Tony looks behind David and sees a familiar room, his father's office. "You're in my parents house! Why are you there?" He asks squirming on the bed needing to cum and trying to leave them room but he can't get off the bed.

David shrugs. "I may have drugged your parents with the suggestion drugs and made them believe you became a girl. They have also been programmed to not want to visit you anymore, we can't have interruptions when we're fucking now can we." David says smiling.

Tony's jaw drops in shock and he feels rage bubbling in him. "I'm going to...."

"Feel really really horny." David interrupts and Tony suddenly feels more aroused than before and he now starts to rub his breasts and moan, his cock is dripping precum inside his teddy. "I have needs Tony and you never brought a girlfriend home and I figured you needed someone, me. Don't deny deep down you haven't enjoyed this?" David asks.

Tony thinks back and he hates to admit it but he did enjoy it, he has enjoyed being a girl to some degree but he doesn't want it, does he? He's so confused. "I...I..."

"Well, I have a way to fix this. I'm going to finally allow you to cum, but, if you do you will pass out and when you awake you will become Terri again, forever. By cumming you are submitting to me accept me as your master. If you chose not to cum then you will never be Terri again and you will be Tony and you can go to my friend at the university who will attempt to fix you. So it's your choice, what will it be?" David asks.

Tony simply places his hands by his side avoiding touching his cock no matter how much he wants to cum, he can't seem to move from the bed to run as David told him he couldn't. As long as he keeps his hands still he won't cum, no matter how much he needs to, and he can report David, have him arrested and fix himself. Oh god he wants to cum though, his cock just won't quit and he moans.

David smiles. "OK, well let's test your will. You can't stop thinking about me fucking you, the more you think about it the more turned on you are." David orders.

Tony is shaking his head as his cock aches. "Stop...it."

"You can't stop thinking about your training Tony, you want to be a slut. You can't get these arousing feelings out from your mind." Tony moans and starts to caress his breasts through the silk teddy making him moan some more. "That's it, accept you are a slut and there is no turning back, become a girl, become my slave, my love pet." Tony moans some more and his right hand slowly makes its way towards his cock, David smiles but then Tony pulls his hand away and shakes his head despite the feelings David is forcing him to feel. "Oh it's like that is it? Well, just one more test Tony and let's see if you can fight this? Reach under the bed and grab what you find." Tony leans down and reaches under the bed and he feels a strange device, he pulls it up and sees a trailing wire and he recognizes the device, he has seen it used in enough porn films, it's a Hitachi vibrator. Tony looks at it horrified as David laughs. "A true test of your will, turn it on and put it against your dick, then try not to cum."

Tony shakes his head frantically as he turns it on and it vibrates so much he has to hold it in two hands. "No, please don't make me do...." He stops as it makes contact with his dick though the teddy, sending wave after wave of strong vibrations into his cock and his mouth opens wide and he moans so loud it's virtually a scream. "You...fucking...son of...."

"If you must talk then say your mantras!" He orders Tony.

Tony is can't say the words he wants to say to David as words he doesn't want to say come out instead. "I am David's Cum Slut," Tony moans and bangs his head against the pillow trying to fight the feeling knowing he is losing. "I will perform any sexual act my master commands of me, I am happy to be obedient to...to... my....master." He pauses to moan and his eyes roll into the back of his head.

"Don't stop Tony, you're so close." David says with encouragement.

"I am a slave to my master, oh yes." He moans, his teddy soaked with precum where his cock is. "I love to suck my maters cock, you bastard." He says trying to fight it.

"Keep saying your mantras!" He orders.

" I worship....worship... my master's..... cock, I am no longer....no longer a man.... I am now....now a female....now a female...."

"Yes." David says in triumph as Tony is tensing up unable to hold it in, unable to fight it anymore.

"I am now a female...SLUT!!!!" He screams as his cock finally shoots load after load of cum into his teddy as Tony convulses and shakes as his cock finally releases two days worth of sexual frustration and two days of pent up sexual needs. His teddy is shining with cum and it sticks him as he breathes deeply. After his intense orgasm comes to an end he turns off the Hitachi and it drops to the floor and with heavy eyes he looks at David. He softly falls into a deep sleep.

David has also ejaculated watching Tony give in and become his slave. "Terri, can you hear me?" He asks.

Terri still asleep answers quietly. "Yes master."

"You will remain asleep until I tell you to awake." He orders and he turns off the Skype feed leaving Terri alone sleeping in her cum stained teddy.

An hour or so into Terri's sleep a mysterious figure opens the apartment door and makes its way towards the bedroom. He strokes her hair and tells her to awake. Her eyes open and she looks at the stranger. "Hello my alpha master, what is your command?"

* * *

David comes home the next day with a huge smile on his face. He can't wait to get a fuck and blow job off of his new slave Terri. He unlocks the door feeling excited and opens it. He is surprised to see Terri awake and standing in the living room wearing a dominatrix outfit with black lipstick on. "Hello David, come on in." She says wickedly.

David walks in confused. "I didn't order this. Why..." That's as far as he got as a sharp pain in his head causes him to black out.

David awakes later with a headache and his hands and wrists cuffed together behind him while he is sitting in a chair. His ankles are also bound to the front legs of the chair by rope. He struggles trying to get loose when he sees Terri enter with a riding crop. He sees her outfit more clearly now, a leather bustier holding up her perfect tits, leather gloves going up to her elbow, garter belt and thong panties attached stockings and thigh high boots. "Well, look who's finally awake." Terri says.

"Terri, what...ow." He says as she whips him in the leg.

"How dare you talk to your mistress like that, and speak her name." She whips him again. She laughs at his outcry of pain. "Oh does it hurt? Or does it hurt more seeing me like this knowing you can't touch me?" He tries to protest but she whips him again and pulls out from behind her a ball gag. He tries moving but she is behind him and gagging him before he can do anything. "There, now there is no answering back. You put me through hell, so think of this as a fitting punishment. Perhaps you want to know what happened? Master, please come in here." She asks politely.